Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Sye Ten Bruggencate alters Scripture (irony)

ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 11:46:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Behold, another reason I dislike Sye. On his site, he has a link that states proverbs 12:16. Let's check what it says

A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.

Interesting. Sye, what did you say was the verse?

"He who hates correction is stupid."

Don't believe me, go to www.proofthatgodexists.org and you'll see what I mean.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:17:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 11:46:37 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Behold, another reason I dislike Sye. On his site, he has a link that states proverbs 12:16. Let's check what it says

A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.

Interesting. Sye, what did you say was the verse?

"He who hates correction is stupid."

Don't believe me, go to www.proofthatgodexists.org and you'll see what I mean.

There are many different translations of the Bible but it makes no difference to us saints who get taught directly by our Creator, anyway. We don't need the Bible to study. We only need it to build confidence in what we already know.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,207
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:19:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 11:46:37 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Behold, another reason I dislike Sye. On his site, he has a link that states proverbs 12:16. Let's check what it says

A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.

Interesting. Sye, what did you say was the verse?

"He who hates correction is stupid."

Don't believe me, go to www.proofthatgodexists.org and you'll see what I mean.

I honestly can't tell if that is a parody site or not...
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:20:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 12:19:08 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 3/2/2015 11:46:37 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Behold, another reason I dislike Sye. On his site, he has a link that states proverbs 12:16. Let's check what it says

A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.

Interesting. Sye, what did you say was the verse?

"He who hates correction is stupid."

Don't believe me, go to www.proofthatgodexists.org and you'll see what I mean.

I honestly can't tell if that is a parody site or not...

Unfortunately, he literally promotes that site. So I know it's his. And knowing him, he's serious.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,207
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:21:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 12:20:24 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:19:08 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 3/2/2015 11:46:37 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Behold, another reason I dislike Sye. On his site, he has a link that states proverbs 12:16. Let's check what it says

A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.

Interesting. Sye, what did you say was the verse?

"He who hates correction is stupid."

Don't believe me, go to www.proofthatgodexists.org and you'll see what I mean.

I honestly can't tell if that is a parody site or not...

Unfortunately, he literally promotes that site. So I know it's his. And knowing him, he's serious.

Asking binary questions to get binary answers in a non binary world or situation seems HORRIBLY disingenuous.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:23:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 12:21:47 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:20:24 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:19:08 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 3/2/2015 11:46:37 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Behold, another reason I dislike Sye. On his site, he has a link that states proverbs 12:16. Let's check what it says

A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.

Interesting. Sye, what did you say was the verse?

"He who hates correction is stupid."

Don't believe me, go to www.proofthatgodexists.org and you'll see what I mean.

I honestly can't tell if that is a parody site or not...

Unfortunately, he literally promotes that site. So I know it's his. And knowing him, he's serious.

Asking binary questions to get binary answers in a non binary world or situation seems HORRIBLY disingenuous.

Of course it is, meant to elicit the response the questioner wants without giving the subject the opportunity to answer correctly.