Jump to topic:

WHY be upset by those LOST in religion?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 5:17:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As I was reading over the posts and noticing how so many seem personally bothered and upset over what certain posters write on these forums.

WHY should what "Saint Brad", MCB and others like them write and claim bother people more so then what RANT and others like him/her write and claim?

Seems that there are far more people around here that are more like Saint Brad and MCB then there is "ranters".

It seems that people become uncomfortable when they start to realize that what they try and believe is just as silly and childish.

Now people can also be lost in science fiction and the many other CHOICES of entertainment and escape.

I notice that even the so called science minded are bothered by Brad and his take on so called science.

Seems that the make believe and pretend realities of some bother and upset others make believe and pretend realities.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:20:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 5:17:07 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
As I was reading over the posts and noticing how so many seem personally bothered and upset over what certain posters write on these forums.

WHY should what "Saint Brad", MCB and others like them write and claim bother people more so then what RANT and others like him/her write and claim?

Seems that there are far more people around here that are more like Saint Brad and MCB then there is "ranters".

It seems that people become uncomfortable when they start to realize that what they try and believe is just as silly and childish.

Now people can also be lost in science fiction and the many other CHOICES of entertainment and escape.

I notice that even the so called science minded are bothered by Brad and his take on so called science.

Seems that the make believe and pretend realities of some bother and upset others make believe and pretend realities.

If unpleasant extremists kept their garbage for forums it wouldn't matter. However, all too often their evil tactics are used in reality to scare people, particularly children, the vulnerable and very gullible into converting to their nasty dogmas! I will always challenge extreme theists!