Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as

GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do?

Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Job 2;3 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.'

The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

From what I have read in scriptures, God does not follow the advice that he gives in his WORD. The above shows him overcome by evil and replying with evil.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

If we are to emulate God as scriptures say we should, should we too ignore his WORD the way he does?

At the end of days and in many biblical stories of the past, God is overcome by evil and responds with evil while telling us we should respond with good.

Which example should we follow; what God says or what God does?

I think that if God is saying, --- do as I say and not as I do, ---- that that is an immoral example that only a satanic demiurge would say. Yet it appears that that is what God is saying.

Should we follow God, --- or his advice and WORD?

They are not the same. One is good the other evil.

Regards
DL
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 2:04:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do?

Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Job 2;3 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.'

The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

From what I have read in scriptures, God does not follow the advice that he gives in his WORD. The above shows him overcome by evil and replying with evil.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

If we are to emulate God as scriptures say we should, should we too ignore his WORD the way he does?

At the end of days and in many biblical stories of the past, God is overcome by evil and responds with evil while telling us we should respond with good.

Which example should we follow; what God says or what God does?

I think that if God is saying, --- do as I say and not as I do, ---- that that is an immoral example that only a satanic demiurge would say. Yet it appears that that is what God is saying.

Should we follow God, --- or his advice and WORD?

They are not the same. One is good the other evil.

Regards
DL

God can do whatever He pleases because He's the Creator of good and evil and everything else.
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 2:16:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

I don"t think that is evil :)

Evil would be to let evil people live forever and cause suffering for all eternally.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 2:45:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 2:16:11 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

I don"t think that is evil :)

Evil would be to let evil people live forever and cause suffering for all eternally.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

No man will ever remember dying in the first age or living. ALL God's creation will experience a New Heaven and Earth after this world has been totally destroyed.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 3:41:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 2:16:11 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

I don"t think that is evil :)

Evil would be to let evil people live forever and cause suffering for all eternally.
But hell is eternal damnation. God created heaven and hell.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 4:47:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 3:41:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/3/2015 2:16:11 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

I don"t think that is evil :)

Evil would be to let evil people live forever and cause suffering for all eternally.
But hell is eternal damnation. God created heaven and hell.

God never said He created a hell in His prophecies. In His prophecies, He shows that ALL flesh will be killed during this first age by the earth's flood and the end cataclysmic ending when the whole earth begins to shake violently just before hot molten lava ( fire of God ) melts everything including the entire crust.
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 10:01:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 2:04:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:


God can do whatever He pleases because He's the Creator of good and evil and everything else.

You have no way of proving that and if God did create then he would create for the best possible end unless he is insane. Right?

Is being your creator why he shows himself to be such an immoral prick?

If he is your creator, scriptures say he creates all things perfect. All perfect works.

Are you perfect and if not, why not because scriptures again say that perfection cannot be lost.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 10:04:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 2:16:11 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

I don"t think that is evil :)

Evil would be to let evil people live forever and cause suffering for all eternally.

I wish you theists would get on the same page. Our friend just above says God creates all evil and here you are blaming man.

Which is the creator of evil. God or man? If man, who put that evil creating power in him if nor God?

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 10:07:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 2:16:11 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

I don"t think that is evil :)

Evil would be to let evil people live forever and cause suffering for all eternally.

Your God can either kill or cure those he thinks defective. He chooses to kill instead of cure. He chooses to reply to evil with evil instead of good.

What should we do? Follow his example and ignore scriptures or ignore God and do the better thing that scriptures teach?

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 10:10:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 4:47:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/3/2015 3:41:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/3/2015 2:16:11 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

I don"t think that is evil :)

Evil would be to let evil people live forever and cause suffering for all eternally.
But hell is eternal damnation. God created heaven and hell.

God never said He created a hell in His prophecies. In His prophecies, He shows that ALL flesh will be killed during this first age by the earth's flood and the end cataclysmic ending when the whole earth begins to shake violently just before hot molten lava ( fire of God ) melts everything including the entire crust.

Now you are just lying as scriptures definitely have God creating hell.

If all you are going to do is lie, please get out of my post.

Regards
DL
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 11:10:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2015 10:01:51 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 3/3/2015 2:04:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:


God can do whatever He pleases because He's the Creator of good and evil and everything else.

You have no way of proving that and if God did create then he would create for the best possible end unless he is insane. Right?

I can't even prove that we and our Creator exists because He's totally invisible to His invisible creation. The objects we observe can't even be proven by physicists that we're made of real solid physical matter.

Is being your creator why he shows himself to be such an immoral prick?

If he is your creator, scriptures say he creates all things perfect. All perfect works.

Are you perfect and if not, why not because scriptures again say that perfection cannot be lost.

God formed visible objects so perfectly from His invisible creation that we always thought they were real.

Here's some scripture to show you that God is the Creator of everything we can't see and can see;

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Jeremiah 32:
23: and they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey thy voice or walk in thy law; they did nothing of all thou didst command them to do. Therefore thou hast made all this evil come upon them.
Deuteronomy 32

39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."

I Samuel 2
2: There is none holy like the Lord, there is none besides thee; there is no rock like our God.
3: Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.
4: The bows of the mighty are broken, but the feeble gird on strength.
5: Those who were full have hired themselves out for bread but those who were hungry have ceased to hunger. The barren has borne seven, but she who has many children is forlorn.
6: The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7: The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low, he also exalts.
8: He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ask heap, to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord"s, and on them he has set the world.
9: "He will guard the feet of his faithful ones; but the wicked shall be cut off in darkness; for not by might shall a man pervail.
10: The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; against them he will thunder in heaven. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth; he will give strength to his king, and exalt the power of his anointed."

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth.
10: The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nought; he frustrates the plans of the peoples.

Regards
DL
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 11:22:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2015 10:10:05 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 3/3/2015 4:47:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/3/2015 3:41:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/3/2015 2:16:11 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

I don"t think that is evil :)

Evil would be to let evil people live forever and cause suffering for all eternally.
But hell is eternal damnation. God created heaven and hell.

God never said He created a hell in His prophecies. In His prophecies, He shows that ALL flesh will be killed during this first age by the earth's flood and the end cataclysmic ending when the whole earth begins to shake violently just before hot molten lava ( fire of God ) melts everything including the entire crust.

Now you are just lying as scriptures definitely have God creating hell.

God didn't create any hell. That's what antichrists who believed in hell added to their new testament to deceive their Christian followers with. However, in the old testament prophecies that God had His prophets write, it shows God ending this age with His fire, which is hot molten lava that will burst through the crust of the earth on the last day of this age to end everything we've ever known. A New Heaven and Earth will replace this old Heaven and Earth after this Earth can no longer be observed by His people.

First, the earth will begin to shake violently right before the crust starts breaking up to allow the heat pressure through it along with hot molten lava;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Then the hot molten lava will melt the entire crust of the earth;

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Matthew 5
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

This following prophecy is about hot molten lava pouring down the mountains into the villages of man;

Joel 2
1: Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming, it is near,
2: a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been from of old, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations.
3: Fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, but after them a desolate wilderness, and nothing escapes them.
4: Their appearance is like the appearance of horses, and like war horses they run.
5: As with the rumbling of chariots, they leap on the tops of the mountains, like the crackling of a flame of fire devouring the stubble, like a powerful army drawn up for battle.
6: Before them peoples are in anguish, all faces grow pale.
7: Like warriors they charge, like soldiers they scale the wall. They march each on his way, they do not swerve from their paths.
8: They do not jostle one another, each marches in his path; they burst through the weapons and are not halted.
9: They leap upon the city, they run upon the walls; they climb up into the houses, they enter through the windows like a thief.
10: The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.

Once the earth becomes a ball of hot molten lava, the earth will be desolate;

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

If all you are going to do is lie, please get out of my post.

It's impossible for our Creator to lie about what's coming soon.

Regards
DL
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 11:36:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 4:47:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/3/2015 3:41:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/3/2015 2:16:11 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

I don"t think that is evil :)

Evil would be to let evil people live forever and cause suffering for all eternally.
But hell is eternal damnation. God created heaven and hell.

God never said He created a hell in His prophecies. In His prophecies, He shows that ALL flesh will be killed during this first age by the earth's flood and the end cataclysmic ending when the whole earth begins to shake violently just before hot molten lava ( fire of God ) melts everything including the entire crust.

Read your bible and try to understand it. It is in the prophesies. You cannot lie your way out of everything.

(1) Everyone will exist eternally either in heaven or hell (Daniel 12:2,3; Matthew 25:46; John 5:28; Revelation 20:14,15).

(2) Everyone has only one life in which to determine their destiny (Hebrews 9:27).

(3) Heaven or hell is determined by whether a person believes (puts their trust) in Christ alone to save them (John 3:16, 36, etc.).

Key Passages About Hell

(1) Hell was designed originally for Satan and his demons (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10).

(2) Hell will also punish the sin of those who reject Christ (Matthew 13:41,50; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8).

(3) Hell is conscious torment.

Matthew 13:50 "furnace of fire"weeping and gnashing of teeth"
Mark 9:48 "where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched"
Revelation 14:10 "he will be tormented with fire and brimstone"
(4) Hell is eternal and irreversible.

Revelation 14:11 "the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever and they have no rest day and night"
Revelation 20:14 "This is the second death, the lake of fire"
Revelation 20:15 "If anyone"s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire"
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 11:48:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2015 11:36:31 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/3/2015 4:47:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/3/2015 3:41:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/3/2015 2:16:11 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

I don"t think that is evil :)

Evil would be to let evil people live forever and cause suffering for all eternally.
But hell is eternal damnation. God created heaven and hell.

God never said He created a hell in His prophecies. In His prophecies, He shows that ALL flesh will be killed during this first age by the earth's flood and the end cataclysmic ending when the whole earth begins to shake violently just before hot molten lava ( fire of God ) melts everything including the entire crust.

Read your bible and try to understand it. It is in the prophesies. You cannot lie your way out of everything.

(1) Everyone will exist eternally either in heaven or hell (Daniel 12:2,3; Matthew 25:46; John 5:28; Revelation 20:14,15).

(2) Everyone has only one life in which to determine their destiny (Hebrews 9:27).

(3) Heaven or hell is determined by whether a person believes (puts their trust) in Christ alone to save them (John 3:16, 36, etc.).

Key Passages About Hell

(1) Hell was designed originally for Satan and his demons (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10).

(2) Hell will also punish the sin of those who reject Christ (Matthew 13:41,50; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8).

(3) Hell is conscious torment.

Matthew 13:50 "furnace of fire"weeping and gnashing of teeth"
Mark 9:48 "where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched"
Revelation 14:10 "he will be tormented with fire and brimstone"
(4) Hell is eternal and irreversible.

Revelation 14:11 "the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever and they have no rest day and night"
Revelation 20:14 "This is the second death, the lake of fire"
Revelation 20:15 "If anyone"s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire"

The "book of life" means the same exact thing as the Breath of Life and Tree of Life, which is God's invisible creation. We're all created as God's people and beasts in the Book of Life. The visible bodies that are on this planet will all be melted in the fire of God, which is hot molten lava that Christians think is the hell that God created where bad people will go. ALL FLESH OF MAN will DIE in the FIRE OF GOD.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!


Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Ezekiel 22
19: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades.
5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

ALL FLESH will be burned up in the LAKE OF FIRE. Every single Christian, Jew, Muslim, Atheist and everyone else left on this earth at the time the earth begins to shake violently will burn up by hot molten lava that bursts through the crust and melts everything.

This is the HELL that you Christians keep talking about but Christians don't know that the FLESH is an illusion that has to be destroyed in this first age before we get new flesh in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth. ).

Ezekiel 37:

1: The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; it was full of bones.
2: And he led me round among them; and behold, there were very many upon the valley; and lo, they were very dry.
3: And he said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" And I answered, "O Lord GOD, thou knowest."
4: Again he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5: Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live.
6: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the LORD."
7: So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold, a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to its bone.
8: And as I looked, there were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them; but there was no breath in them.
9: Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, Thus says the Lord GOD: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live."
10: So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great host.

ALL God's people will get new flesh to see each other with in Paradise.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 12:33:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2015 11:48:15 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/4/2015 11:36:31 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/3/2015 4:47:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/3/2015 3:41:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/3/2015 2:16:11 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

I don"t think that is evil :)

Evil would be to let evil people live forever and cause suffering for all eternally.
But hell is eternal damnation. God created heaven and hell.

God never said He created a hell in His prophecies. In His prophecies, He shows that ALL flesh will be killed during this first age by the earth's flood and the end cataclysmic ending when the whole earth begins to shake violently just before hot molten lava ( fire of God ) melts everything including the entire crust.

Read your bible and try to understand it. It is in the prophesies. You cannot lie your way out of everything.

(1) Everyone will exist eternally either in heaven or hell (Daniel 12:2,3; Matthew 25:46; John 5:28; Revelation 20:14,15).

(2) Everyone has only one life in which to determine their destiny (Hebrews 9:27).

(3) Heaven or hell is determined by whether a person believes (puts their trust) in Christ alone to save them (John 3:16, 36, etc.).

Key Passages About Hell

(1) Hell was designed originally for Satan and his demons (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10).

(2) Hell will also punish the sin of those who reject Christ (Matthew 13:41,50; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8).

(3) Hell is conscious torment.

Matthew 13:50 "furnace of fire"weeping and gnashing of teeth"
Mark 9:48 "where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched"
Revelation 14:10 "he will be tormented with fire and brimstone"
(4) Hell is eternal and irreversible.

Revelation 14:11 "the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever and they have no rest day and night"
Revelation 20:14 "This is the second death, the lake of fire"
Revelation 20:15 "If anyone"s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire"

The "book of life" means the same exact thing as the Breath of Life and Tree of Life, which is God's invisible creation. We're all created as God's people and beasts in the Book of Life.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!


Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Ezekiel 22
19: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades.
5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

ALL FLESH will be burned up in the LAKE OF FIRE. Every single Christian, Jew, Muslim, Atheist and everyone else left on this earth at the time the earth begins to shake violently will burn up by hot molten lava that bursts through the crust and melts everything.

This is the HELL that you Christians keep talking about but Christians don't know that the FLESH is an illusion that has to be destroyed in this first age before we get new flesh in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth. ).

Ezekiel 37:

1: The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; it was full of bones.
2: And he led me round among them; and behold, there were very many upon the valley; and lo, they were very dry.
3: And he said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" And I answered, "O Lord GOD, thou knowest."
4: Again he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5: Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live.
6: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the LORD."
7: So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold, a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to its bone.
8: And as I looked, there were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them; but there was no breath in them.
9: Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, Thus says the Lord GOD: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live."
10: So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great host.

ALL God's people will get new flesh to see each other with in Paradise.

The bible does not say the mentally will receive new brains. Your old brains will be trapped in a new body that is alcohol free. Which means you could still be preaching the same garbage in heaven. I noticed you are back to quoting scriptures. So the scriptures are all you have. Where is the special knowledge you keep talking about? The book of Revelations isn't new.
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 12:48:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 3:41:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/3/2015 2:16:11 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

I don"t think that is evil :)

Evil would be to let evil people live forever and cause suffering for all eternally.
But hell is eternal damnation. God created heaven and hell.

Hell is eternal, but eternal life is for righteous. I don"t think those who don"t have life will feel nor do anything.

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Mat. 25:46

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matt. 10:28

They were judged, each one according to his works. Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. If anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:12-15

On basis of those, hell is second death, where body and soul are destroyed. I don"t see how something that is destroyed could live or feel.
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 12:49:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2015 10:04:05 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
Which is the creator of evil. God or man? If man, who put that evil creating power in him if nor God?

God gave us freedom. I think that is not evil, and if you are so much against freedom, I don"t know what to say.
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 12:49:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2015 10:07:53 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
Your God can either kill or cure those he thinks defective. He chooses to kill instead of cure. He chooses to reply to evil with evil instead of good.

I don"t think it is evil, if God doesn"t give eternal life for all. He has given life and therefore has every right to decide how long it lasts. (People don"t give life; they just in best case can let it continue, therefore people can"t be truly compared to God).

Death is not evil in my opinion and I think all those who support aborts and euthanasia agree with this. You apparently are against aborts and euthanasia?

What should we do? Follow his example and ignore scriptures or ignore God and do the better thing that scriptures teach?

I think we should be righteous and have right understanding and do good as God has taught (love others as ourselves).
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 12:04:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2015 11:10:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/4/2015 10:01:51 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 3/3/2015 2:04:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:


God can do whatever He pleases because He's the Creator of good and evil and everything else.

You have no way of proving that and if God did create then he would create for the best possible end unless he is insane. Right?

I can't even prove that we and our Creator exists because He's totally invisible to His invisible creation. The objects we observe can't even be proven by physicists that we're made of real solid physical matter.

Is being your creator why he shows himself to be such an immoral prick?

If he is your creator, scriptures say he creates all things perfect. All perfect works.

Are you perfect and if not, why not because scriptures again say that perfection cannot be lost.

God formed visible objects so perfectly from His invisible creation that we always thought they were real.

Here's some scripture to show you that God is the Creator of everything we can't see and can see;

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Jeremiah 32:
23: and they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey thy voice or walk in thy law; they did nothing of all thou didst command them to do. Therefore thou hast made all this evil come upon them.
Deuteronomy 32

39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."

I Samuel 2
2: There is none holy like the Lord, there is none besides thee; there is no rock like our God.
3: Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.
4: The bows of the mighty are broken, but the feeble gird on strength.
5: Those who were full have hired themselves out for bread but those who were hungry have ceased to hunger. The barren has borne seven, but she who has many children is forlorn.
6: The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7: The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low, he also exalts.
8: He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ask heap, to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord"s, and on them he has set the world.
9: "He will guard the feet of his faithful ones; but the wicked shall be cut off in darkness; for not by might shall a man pervail.
10: The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; against them he will thunder in heaven. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth; he will give strength to his king, and exalt the power of his anointed."

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth.
10: The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nought; he frustrates the plans of the peoples.

Regards
DL

It is scripture from a book with talking animals and seven headed monsters so it must all be true, ---to fools.

You take a book of ancient wisdom and read it the way only a fool would, literally.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 12:10:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2015 12:49:07 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/4/2015 10:04:05 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
Which is the creator of evil. God or man? If man, who put that evil creating power in him if nor God?

God gave us freedom. I think that is not evil, and if you are so much against freedom, I don"t know what to say.

Freedom is something taken. It cannot be given.

And if you are talking of what he gave Adam and Eve, that was hardly freedom to choose. Whatever it was came with command that had to be followed and consequences that God did not even articulate which make him a liar by neglect.

Further.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or " it"s all man"s fault".

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 12:13:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2015 12:49:13 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 3/4/2015 10:07:53 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
Your God can either kill or cure those he thinks defective. He chooses to kill instead of cure. He chooses to reply to evil with evil instead of good.

I don"t think it is evil, if God doesn"t give eternal life for all. He has given life and therefore has every right to decide how long it lasts. (People don"t give life; they just in best case can let it continue, therefore people can"t be truly compared to God).

Death is not evil in my opinion and I think all those who support aborts and euthanasia agree with this. You apparently are against aborts and euthanasia?

What should we do? Follow his example and ignore scriptures or ignore God and do the better thing that scriptures teach?

I think we should be righteous and have right understanding and do good as God has taught (love others as ourselves).

So we should do as God touches us and ignore the reverse that the bible states are his standards.

You say above that that is not evil showing how your religion has corrupted your morals to where you have to lie to support them.

That is why your religion has become garbage.

Regards
DL
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 12:20:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 12:04:57 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 3/4/2015 11:10:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/4/2015 10:01:51 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 3/3/2015 2:04:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:


God can do whatever He pleases because He's the Creator of good and evil and everything else.

You have no way of proving that and if God did create then he would create for the best possible end unless he is insane. Right?

I can't even prove that we and our Creator exists because He's totally invisible to His invisible creation. The objects we observe can't even be proven by physicists that we're made of real solid physical matter.

Is being your creator why he shows himself to be such an immoral prick?

If he is your creator, scriptures say he creates all things perfect. All perfect works.

Are you perfect and if not, why not because scriptures again say that perfection cannot be lost.

God formed visible objects so perfectly from His invisible creation that we always thought they were real.

Here's some scripture to show you that God is the Creator of everything we can't see and can see;

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Jeremiah 32:
23: and they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey thy voice or walk in thy law; they did nothing of all thou didst command them to do. Therefore thou hast made all this evil come upon them.
Deuteronomy 32

39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."

I Samuel 2
2: There is none holy like the Lord, there is none besides thee; there is no rock like our God.
3: Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.
4: The bows of the mighty are broken, but the feeble gird on strength.
5: Those who were full have hired themselves out for bread but those who were hungry have ceased to hunger. The barren has borne seven, but she who has many children is forlorn.
6: The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7: The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low, he also exalts.
8: He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ask heap, to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord"s, and on them he has set the world.
9: "He will guard the feet of his faithful ones; but the wicked shall be cut off in darkness; for not by might shall a man pervail.
10: The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; against them he will thunder in heaven. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth; he will give strength to his king, and exalt the power of his anointed."

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth.
10: The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nought; he frustrates the plans of the peoples.

Regards
DL

It is scripture from a book with talking animals and seven headed monsters so it must all be true, ---to fools.

You take a book of ancient wisdom and read it the way only a fool would, literally.

Regards
DL

I'm the only one on this planet who is authorized by our Creator to use the scriptures. That's why I underline certain parts of the scriptures that backs up the knowledge of God that I'm sharing in the post I use.
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:15:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
All I see from what you say is an atheist trying to make theists look really stupid.

Your friendly flag black op jig is up.

You are transparent to anyone with a brain.

You likely fool many here but no thinking Christian portrays himself as insane as you do.

Go find a lesser mind to try your deception on, atheist.

Regards
DL
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 12:47:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 12:10:28 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Freedom is something taken. It cannot be given.

Sorry, I don"t see why that would be true.

And if you are talking of what he gave Adam and Eve, that was hardly freedom to choose. Whatever it was came with command that had to be followed and consequences that God did not even articulate which make him a liar by neglect.

I think it was not commandment. It was condition, similar as "don"t touch the fire, or your hand will burn". It was not forbidden to eat the fruit, if people wanted the consequences. If people would not have wanted the consequences, then they should have obeyed.

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature.

Human nature is not to be stupid and ignorant.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

I think Bible is not saying that all are necessary sinners, because:

But you go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice,' for I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
Matt. 9:13

And In this case sin means rejecting or living without God.
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 12:48:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 12:13:58 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
So we should do as God touches us and ignore the reverse that the bible states are his standards.

I think what the Bible says is God"s standards, are his standards, but I don"t think you really understand what are God"s standards.

But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you, that you may be children of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust.
Mat. 5:44-45

You say above that that is not evil showing how your religion has corrupted your morals to where you have to lie to support them.

How is my morals corrupted? Because I think it is ok, if not righteous people don"t get eternal life and therefore can"t cause eternal suffering for all?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 1:04:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 1:15:02 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
All I see from what you say is an atheist trying to make theists look really stupid.

Your friendly flag black op jig is up.

You are transparent to anyone with a brain.

You likely fool many here but no thinking Christian portrays himself as insane as you do.

Go find a lesser mind to try your deception on, atheist.

Regards
DL
You have been deceived by what you observe since you woke up in a body in this world. All those gnostic writings like the gospel of Thomas hasn't done you any favor without possessing the knowledge of God to understand what us saints understand.

All us saints wrote for our Creator and the original writings by the saints were considered evil gnostic writings by the Vatican who did NOT want their Christians reading them.

I understand all the gnostic writings of the early century saints. However, many of them were manipulated by the heathen Christians who added their religious beliefs during their translations of them.

As long as you trust heathens for the Word of God, you will be totally deceived by them.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 6:03:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 1:15:02 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
All I see from what you say is an atheist trying to make theists look really stupid.

Your friendly flag black op jig is up.

You are transparent to anyone with a brain.

You likely fool many here but no thinking Christian portrays himself as insane as you do.

Go find a lesser mind to try your deception on, atheist.

Regards
DL

Atheists would take offence to you suggesting Brad/BornofGod is an atheist. He believes in God and he believes he is the voice of God. No atheist believes God exists.
BOG is what atheists call a Christian hangover. To much of God and you end up a alcoholic like him. To little of God and they go binging. They all suffer from verbal diarrhoea .
Welfare-Worker
Posts: 1,175
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 6:39:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 10:58:24 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do?

Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Job 2;3 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.'

The main and worst time God also replies to evil with evil is when he puts most of us to death in the lake of fire.

From what I have read in scriptures, God does not follow the advice that he gives in his WORD. The above shows him overcome by evil and replying with evil.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

If we are to emulate God as scriptures say we should, should we too ignore his WORD the way he does?

At the end of days and in many biblical stories of the past, God is overcome by evil and responds with evil while telling us we should respond with good.

Which example should we follow; what God says or what God does?

I think that if God is saying, --- do as I say and not as I do, ---- that that is an immoral example that only a satanic demiurge would say. Yet it appears that that is what God is saying.

Should we follow God, --- or his advice and WORD?

They are not the same. One is good the other evil.

Regards
DL

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word.....

We can be certain this does not refer to any portion of the Bible.
I have never heard fundamentalists claim the bible has existed since the beginning of time. Any objections?

The Bible often refers to "the Word of God", and yet it is never talking about itself.
I see no exceptions:
http://quod.lib.umich.edu...
The 'Word of God' is the Truth of God.
Any objections?

So clearly, Biblically speaking, the word of God is not the Bible.
The Word of God is the Logos.
John 1:1 seems to be talking about Jesus, as being the same as the Logos.
Logos has another meaning, having to do with Truth and Knowledge.

The Logos is the eternal Truth of the existence of the cosmos.
Jesus, in his teachings, is this eternal Truth - spiritual Truth.
That which is true is the Logos of God, that which is false is not.
This does beg the question 'Well, what is True?' - but that is another question.
The Bible seeks to explain the spiritual Logos of God, and in his life, Jesus had the same goal.

Truth about the sun, moon, and stars also represents the Logos of God, but is not the concern of the Bible.

The life of Jesus is the Word of God.
The Bible is a book written by men.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:43:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 12:20:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm the only one on this planet who is authorized by our Creator to use the scriptures. That's why I underline certain parts of the scriptures that backs up the knowledge of God that I'm sharing in the post I use.

But, nothing in scriptures backs up your personal insane mantra you keep repeating over and over.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 12:15:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 6:03:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/5/2015 1:15:02 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
All I see from what you say is an atheist trying to make theists look really stupid.

Your friendly flag black op jig is up.

You are transparent to anyone with a brain.

You likely fool many here but no thinking Christian portrays himself as insane as you do.

Go find a lesser mind to try your deception on, atheist.

Regards
DL

Atheists would take offence to you suggesting Brad/BornofGod is an atheist. He believes in God and he believes he is the voice of God. No atheist believes God exists.
BOG is what atheists call a Christian hangover. To much of God and you end up a alcoholic like him. To little of God and they go binging. They all suffer from verbal diarrhoea .

I have met many of God's chosen believers who called themselves atheists until they started listening to the gospel ( true voice of God ) I spoke to them.

You are nothing but a fool who has no idea who I AM.