Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Ask a believer.

IceCreamforBreakfast
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:18:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/3/2015 7:14:27 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 3/3/2015 7:13:07 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
Do it.

A believer of which deity?

Any.
dee-em
Posts: 8,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:31:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/3/2015 7:13:07 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
Do it.

Which came first, twin chickens or a double-yolk egg?
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
IceCreamforBreakfast
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 9:30:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/3/2015 8:31:30 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/3/2015 7:13:07 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
Do it.

Which came first, twin chickens or a double-yolk egg?

Double-yolk egg.
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 9:30:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/3/2015 8:18:33 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
At 3/3/2015 7:14:27 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 3/3/2015 7:13:07 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
Do it.

A believer of which deity?

Any.

I was referring to your belief, as in which deity do you subscribe to a belief in?
dee-em
Posts: 8,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 9:36:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/3/2015 9:30:08 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
At 3/3/2015 8:31:30 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/3/2015 7:13:07 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
Do it.

Which came first, twin chickens or a double-yolk egg?

Double-yolk egg.

Spoken like a true believer. That explains your profile picture. Lol.
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
IceCreamforBreakfast
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 10:00:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/3/2015 9:30:48 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 3/3/2015 8:18:33 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
At 3/3/2015 7:14:27 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 3/3/2015 7:13:07 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
Do it.

A believer of which deity?

Any.

I was referring to your belief, as in which deity do you subscribe to a belief in?

oh, me? I'm an athiest.
dee-em
Posts: 8,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 10:15:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/3/2015 7:13:07 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
Do it.

A follow-up question. Is rum 'n raisin really the best? What about choc mint?
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
IceCreamforBreakfast
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 10:35:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/3/2015 10:15:28 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/3/2015 7:13:07 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
Do it.

A follow-up question. Is rum 'n raisin really the best? What about choc mint?

any fool who tells you Rum 'n Raisin is the best is a Satanic spirit manifested in flesh.
While Choco Mint may be comparatively great, it's no substitute for Cherry Sorbet.
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 1:22:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/3/2015 10:00:49 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
At 3/3/2015 9:30:48 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 3/3/2015 8:18:33 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
At 3/3/2015 7:14:27 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 3/3/2015 7:13:07 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
Do it.

A believer of which deity?

Any.

I was referring to your belief, as in which deity do you subscribe to a belief in?

oh, me? I'm an athiest.

Very well.