Jump to topic:

Charles darwin is fake

JHL1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 11:18:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Guys l think that charles darwin doesn't exist!

The classic evolutionist narrative claims that charles darwin appeared when two cells fused together, multiplied, and turned into a bearded guy who was pulled out of non-sentient cells!!! Then, that bearded guy turned into charles darwin and created evolution!! Lies! Lies! Lies! Evolution was created by a person called a. Bio. Jennysis, and it evolved into the theory we know of today through time!!!!!

There's no proof for charles darwin. The burden of proof says that it is up to the atheist to prove that charles darwin exists. The atheists do not provide any evidence other than charles darwln's own book! That's circular reasoning!

If i said that the invisible pink unicorn created evolution, i need proof. The atheists think that evolution was created by a magical guy called charles darwin; they do not provide any proof for that. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and the atheists have failed to provide any!

There were many other people, like lamark, who also allegedly created evolution! How do we know that darwin, and not lamark, created evolution?

Darwin does not exist and is just like santa claus!!! Give me a few pieces of his beard, or i will never believe that he created evolution!!! Never!!!

Atheism is a fairy tale!!! Claiming that evolution was created by santa claus is just like claiming that darwln created evolution!!1

Evolutionists claim that Charles Darwin was real because of a book called the origin of species; however, doing so is circular reasoning. Also the originl of specieal is full of racism genocide etc.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 11:33:41 PM
At 3/3/2015 11:18:01 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
Darwin does not exist and is just like santa claus!!! Give me a few pieces of his beard, or i will never believe that he created evolution!!! Never!!!

Would a birth certificate do? http://imgur.com...

Evolutionists claim that Charles Darwin was real because of a book called the origin of species; however, doing so is circular reasoning.

Would a journal record of the day serve? http://imgur.com...

You're right in principle, JHL. Even ordinary claims require rigorous scholarship and reputable evidence.

Extraordinary claims, more so.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 12:45:41 AM
Gah. I let an hour go by, and can't stand it any more.

Both documents I linked are fake. One has 'Certified Fake' on the seal, and the other is a copy of a banal report on modern bleached paper, full of spelling errors and devoid of scientific import.

So much for trolling the troll; I trolled myself. :(
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 7:01:46 AM
At 3/4/2015 12:45:41 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Gah. I let an hour go by, and can't stand it any more.

Both documents I linked are fake. One has 'Certified Fake' on the seal, and the other is a copy of a banal report on modern bleached paper, full of spelling errors and devoid of scientific import.

So much for trolling the troll; I trolled myself. :(

He's not a troll in the strict sense. He parodies the arguments of fundies by exaggerating them. The apparent lack of education is deliberate. It's quite funny in parts if you haven't seen it before.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 10:38:06 AM
At 3/3/2015 11:18:01 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
Guys l think that charles darwin doesn't exist!

The classic evolutionist narrative claims that charles darwin appeared when two cells fused together, multiplied, and turned into a bearded guy who was pulled out of non-sentient cells!!! Then, that bearded guy turned into charles darwin and created evolution!! Lies! Lies! Lies! Evolution was created by a person called a. Bio. Jennysis, and it evolved into the theory we know of today through time!!!!!

There's no proof for charles darwin. The burden of proof says that it is up to the atheist to prove that charles darwin exists. The atheists do not provide any evidence other than charles darwln's own book! That's circular reasoning!

If i said that the invisible pink unicorn created evolution, i need proof. The atheists think that evolution was created by a magical guy called charles darwin; they do not provide any proof for that. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and the atheists have failed to provide any!

There were many other people, like lamark, who also allegedly created evolution! How do we know that darwin, and not lamark, created evolution?

Atheism is a fairy tale!!! Claiming that evolution was created by santa claus is just like claiming that darwln created evolution!!1

Evolutionists claim that Charles Darwin was real because of a book called the origin of species; however, doing so is circular reasoning. Also the originl of specieal is full of racism genocide etc.

u r fake
Never fart near dog