Jump to topic:

How many post whilst at work?

JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 7:54:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Unless you are self-employed I think it is immoral for people to be stealing their employer's time by posting on forums. I have asked this question many times over the years on the many forums on which I have posted and had a few lame excuses, like, 'my employer doesn't mind', 'I'm bored', 'I can work as well as post'! The one that really made me laugh was an idiot who said that God was instructing him to post at work and spread his 'word'! If that was true the deity was encouraging the guy to steal time from his employer.

So what is your excuse?
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 10:15:33 AM
At 3/4/2015 7:54:56 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Unless you are self-employed I think it is immoral for people to be stealing their employer's time by posting on forums. I have asked this question many times over the years on the many forums on which I have posted and had a few lame excuses, like, 'my employer doesn't mind', 'I'm bored', 'I can work as well as post'! The one that really made me laugh was an idiot who said that God was instructing him to post at work and spread his 'word'! If that was true the deity was encouraging the guy to steal time from his employer.

So what is your excuse?

My job is flexible. "Get your work done" is the first and only priority. Once that is done, then I can do whatever I like.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 11:54:49 AM

So what is your excuse?

Since God planned, created and formed all His illusions to give us a make-believe world to live in, it makes no difference what His people are doing because they're all going to die anyway.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 12:47:38 PM
At 3/4/2015 11:54:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:

So what is your excuse?

Since God planned, created and formed all His illusions to give us a make-believe world to live in, it makes no difference what His people are doing because they're all going to die anyway.

Get help, Brad!
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 1:51:31 PM

So what is your excuse?

The 80-20 rule contends that most of the work is done in 20% of the time. Forcing people to constantly be working drains them of concentration and thinking powers. And is harmful to a persons physical welbeing in the form of stress related diseases.

And if the company is concerned about the bottom line they should check up resesrch being done on leisure activities inside the work place.
https://www.google.com...

Appearently it is good for business.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 2:34:51 PM
At 3/4/2015 12:47:38 PM, JJ50 wrote:

So what is your excuse?

Get help, Brad!

I'm trying to help you understand who God is and what His future plans are for His people. It's obvious you don't care who our Creator is or what the future will be like.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 2:49:30 AM
At 3/4/2015 2:34:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:

So what is your excuse?

Get help, Brad!

I'm trying to help you understand who God is and what His future plans are for His people. It's obvious you don't care who our Creator is or what the future will be like.

You don't understand yourself and how ill you are, that is obvious. Like the rest of us you have no idea if any deity actually exists, let alone its nature and what it thinks!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:18:41 AM
At 3/5/2015 2:49:30 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/4/2015 2:34:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:

So what is your excuse?

Get help, Brad!

You don't understand yourself and how ill you are, that is obvious. Like the rest of us you have no idea if any deity actually exists, let alone its nature and what it thinks!

I know our Creator very well because I've been speaking for Him now for 6 years and 9 months. it's you who doesn't know Him.