Jump to topic:

Impersonate a Religion Forum Member

Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 7:26:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is a message from Our Invisible Creator through his Chosen Believers. For I was created the Voice of God. The antichrist never cease to oppress us, blindly ignoring our place as His Chosen Saints.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 7:32:10 PM
At 3/4/2015 7:26:41 PM, Envisage wrote:
This is a message from Our Invisible Creator through his Chosen Believers. For I was created the Voice of God. The antichrist never cease to oppress us, blindly ignoring our place as His Chosen Saints.

Religion is a delusion!!!!111one!!1 It's just like rainbow unicorns and Santa Claus!!!!!111
:) nac
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:06:42 AM

I know who you're impersonating. Did you know you're mocking our Creator?
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:10:48 AM
Look, Christianity and Heaven are for adults. If you can't understand that, then clearly, its not for you. You and your militant atheist friends don't seem to understand that the contradictions in the Bible aren't contradictions, they are points just poorly written.

My indoctrination/training told me so.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:31:30 AM
"God tapped me on the shoulder while I was shitfaced drunk and made me a sinless saint about 30 years ago - and I just kept right on drinking for six more days! When I sobered up, God had removed all desire for alcohol from me, but I kept right on porking a little senorita in Spain. It seemed the God wasn't ready to fix my adulterous relationship at the time. She finally deported me, which I refer to as "God castrating me." About the same time, God took away my guitar, then gave it back."
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:34:36 AM
At 3/5/2015 1:10:48 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Look, Christianity and Heaven are for adults. If you can't understand that, then clearly, its not for you. You and your militant atheist friends don't seem to understand that the contradictions in the Bible aren't contradictions, they are points just poorly written.

My indoctrination/training told me so.

The Bible is full of contradictions because the antichrists who added all their religious ideas and traditions to the original texts of the prophets and saints didn't realize that God's last saint would be taught who he is and learn that he possesses all the knowledge of God to detect all the religious garbage that was added and then produced as the Bible and approved by the heathens who run the Vatican.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:37:49 AM
At 3/5/2015 1:31:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
"God tapped me on the shoulder while I was shitfaced drunk and made me a sinless saint about 30 years ago - and I just kept right on drinking for six more days! When I sobered up, God had removed all desire for alcohol from me, but I kept right on porking a little senorita in Spain. It seemed the God wasn't ready to fix my adulterous relationship at the time. She finally deported me, which I refer to as "God castrating me." About the same time, God took away my guitar, then gave it back."

I can see why you don't have any friends, Anna.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:40:37 AM
At 3/5/2015 1:37:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I have tons of friends, about equally divided between atheists and Christians with a dash of "other" in the mix.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:43:44 AM
At 3/5/2015 1:40:37 AM, annanicole wrote:

I have tons of friends, about equally divided between atheists and Christians with a dash of "other" in the mix.

I can see why atheists and Christians love you, most of them aren't chosen believers. If they were chosen believers, they would not be your friends because you would accuse them all for no reason.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:45:01 AM
At 3/5/2015 1:43:44 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I can see why atheists and Christians love you, most of them aren't chosen believers. If they were chosen believers, they would not be your friends because you would accuse them all for no reason.

That makes about as much sense as the rest of your posts.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:49:30 AM
At 3/5/2015 1:45:01 AM, annanicole wrote:

Your friends are all antichrists like you. If you had a chosen believer in your company, you would be accusing them of being wrong in the knowledge that God has given them to be believers.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:52:12 AM
At 3/5/2015 1:49:30 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Your friends are all antichrists like you.

Takes one to know one, and according to Paul, you ARE one. My friends were all "liars" too, when they told you, "No, you won't be killed by Jan 24". That's what the "sinless saint" called them. We can hardly imagine a "sinless saint" calling people "liars" who are telling the TRUTH. Makes no sense, does it?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 2:08:37 AM
At 3/5/2015 1:52:12 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/5/2015 1:49:30 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Your friends are all antichrists like you.

Takes one to know one, and according to Paul, you ARE one. My friends were all "liars" too, when they told you, "No, you won't be killed by Jan 24". That's what the "sinless saint" called them. We can hardly imagine a "sinless saint" calling people "liars" who are telling the TRUTH. Makes no sense, does it?

Paul and I will be mates in Paradise because we're both created as the voice of the Lord who knows that Jesus was only a saint and not the Lord and Savior of mankind. We possess the mind of God, also known as the mind of Christ. Christ is actually a symbolic name for God's thoughts where everything came from, visible and invisible.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 2:45:37 AM
At 3/5/2015 1:06:42 AM, bornofgod wrote:

If it exists and is as portrayed in the Bible, it deserves to be mocked and exterminating as it is so evil!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:17:25 AM
At 3/5/2015 2:45:37 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/5/2015 1:06:42 AM, bornofgod wrote:

If it exists and is as portrayed in the Bible, it deserves to be mocked and exterminating as it is so evil!

I'm an ex-Christian, also. But I went from being a Christian to God's chosen saint 15 years after He humiliated me out of Christianity. Christians think I mock their false deity named Jesus.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 4:10:56 AM
Oh great another forum attacking believers. Don't you atheists have anything better to do? You think you can mock us?! You're all a bunch of straw manning BIGOTS! Hitler and Stalin where ATHEISTS! Morality exists therefore God exists! You all deny God because you know you're SINNERS and don't want to be judged!

(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)

Bonus: Pain is a form of aprior knowledge!

If you have semen, baby pee, or camel pee on your clothes God is cool with your prayers, but if you have human pee,blood, dog spit or alcohol on your clothes clean yourself up before praying!
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 4:22:22 AM
At 3/5/2015 4:10:56 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
Oh great another forum attacking believers. Don't you atheists have anything better to do? You think you can mock us?! You're all a bunch of straw manning BIGOTS! Hitler and Stalin where ATHEISTS! Morality exists therefore God exists! You all deny God because you know you're SINNERS and don't want to be judged!

(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)

If you have semen, baby pee, or camel pee on your clothes God is cool with your prayers, but if you have human pee,blood, dog spit or alcohol on your clothes clean yourself up before praying!

Hm. That has a Neutral flavor, the bonus I think is... Not sure. CT?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 4:38:56 AM
At 3/5/2015 4:22:22 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)

Hm. That has a Neutral flavor, the bonus I think is... Not sure. CT?

It started off with neutral, then bible quotes bendido/BoG. The bonuses where Mykiel and YassineB respectively.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 5:22:39 AM
Hey theist! I have an idiotic question about religion that had no answer in any of your religious books. Can't answer it? Ha! You're stupi. Religion is stupid.!
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 5:32:12 AM

(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)

You obviously only read the not so good book wearing rose coloured spectacles. The deeds attributed to the deity featured therein are evil!
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 7:42:09 AM

You two would make a cute couple. Just saying.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 7:56:02 AM
Evidence for intelligence design is every where in creation. Do atheists just think this happened all by accident ? yet they go around thinking they are the rational ones.

If you were walking in the woods and came across a truck wouldn't you infer that the truck was intelligent deign ?

But of course atheists cause of their presuppositions to metaphysical naturalism just assume God doesn't exist and can['t every be the answer.

All these thoughts are created by the creator to blind everyone who isn't a saint, all saints will hear the truth of Gods thoughts as spoken through me, his messenger.

Oh look sh*t happening in the middle east, the bible once again proven true, the end times are upon us !!! But you won't listen, your just like Noah as the people drowned watching Noah in his boat.

(Okey I kinda combined a few people here)
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:17:02 AM

If x then p
x so p

so p
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:17:11 AM
At 3/5/2015 7:42:09 AM, Envisage wrote:

Yeah, and we might have a retarded child and name him "Envisage".
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:23:36 AM

(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)
(Bible quote)

We saints and atheists deny the false deities in the minds of Christians that are formed by reading words in a book. Any of us can read the Bible and form opinions but only us saints are directly taught by our Creator what the beast of Daniel and Revelation is. We learn that Christianity is being used by our Creator to spread building techniques throughout the world like the Romans, Greeks, Persians and Babylonians were doing since God had man first look up into the sky and connect white dots ( stars ) with imaginary lines for building shapes and shapes for the letters and numbers of their written languages.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:26:42 AM
At 3/5/2015 7:42:09 AM, Envisage wrote:

Anna needs a man, not a saint named Brad. All men ( both male and female ) came from ME.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:36:09 AM
Hey you theists! You're all brainwashed idiots who don't got no b@lls! Why? Because there's no evidence of God and He is evil because he doesn't clean up our mess and commanded Israelites to wipe out civilization of incesters and zoophiles and pedophiles and baby murderers! How wicked of God!
Also, every correct interpretation of the Bible means something that makes it look bad; there's no way that the originally intended text was something that made sense! Also, we should condemn the Bible for not adhering to 21st century moral ideas!
Yor all STUpDi!!!!!111!!!1!1!!!1!!!11!!!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid