A Discussion on a Theological Issue

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 7:31:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Pedophilia

I have thought it was disturbing for the idea that Muhammad married a little girl. I knew that they were right in their arguments about culture, but I used to think the bible always condemn it. But now when I searched for it, I can't find anything of the bible condemning pedophilia nor speaking about it at all. It mentions beastiality, but pedophilia is not mentioned.

What are y'alls take? Is there scripture involved? Do you have reasons besides scripture that make you believe?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 9:44:31 PM
At 3/4/2015 7:31:46 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Pedophilia

I have thought it was disturbing for the idea that Muhammad married a little girl. I knew that they were right in their arguments about culture, but I used to think the bible always condemn it. But now when I searched for it, I can't find anything of the bible condemning pedophilia nor speaking about it at all. It mentions beastiality, but pedophilia is not mentioned.

What are y'alls take? Is there scripture involved? Do you have reasons besides scripture that make you believe?

The Bible doesn't condemn anyone because the Bible can't think or speak for our Creator. But Christians don't know that the Bible can't speak so they speak their own interpretations of the Bible instead of listening to the voice of the Lord and learn that God formed illusions called pedophiles, homosexuals, women who abort their children, abortionists, thieves, murderers, Christians, Muslims, Jews, saints, prophets, and all the other objects of this world to totally confuse His people.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 9:47:41 PM
At 3/4/2015 7:31:46 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Pedophilia

This is something that Atheists vloggers on YouTube bring up a lot. There seems to be an abscence of certain specifications of sexual 'immorality' in the bible, pedophilia included.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved