Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 11:14:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Man Created in the Image Of God"

Genesis 1:26-27

26.And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27.So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Ecclesiastes 7:29
See, this only have I found, that God has made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

James 3:9
With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God's likeness.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:04:30 AM
At 3/4/2015 11:14:41 PM, Bendido wrote:

26.And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27.So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

See, this only have I found, that God has made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God's likeness.

What is the "image" of God?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:21:30 AM

Check out this post;
Who are we?
http://www.debate.org...

You will learn about what a man is from this OP;
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:30:49 AM
At 3/5/2015 1:04:30 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Ephesians 4:24
And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Psalm 17:15
As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; I will be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:36:21 AM
At 3/5/2015 1:30:49 AM, Bendido wrote:

And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; I will be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake.

What is the "image" of God without using the scriptures. Can you tell me what the image of God means?
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 2:39:18 AM
At 3/5/2015 1:36:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:

What is the "image" of God without using the scriptures. Can you tell me what the image of God means?

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:22:00 AM
At 3/5/2015 2:39:18 AM, Bendido wrote:

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Spirit of God is His Word ( His thoughts ) that were converted into invisible vibrations as His computing language to form illusions to give us a make-believe world to live in.

The Word is God.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

The "Him" in this scripture means our Creator's thoughts.
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:52:51 AM
At 3/5/2015 3:22:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

The Spirit of God is His Word ( His thoughts ) that were converted into invisible vibrations as His computing language to form illusions to give us a make-believe world to live in.

The Word is God.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.

Him" refer to Jesus
Colossians 1:15-16

15.The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

16.For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 6:40:58 AM

Bendido isn't capable of having a thought without referring to scripture. If you took his Bible away from him, he would be reduced to a quivering mess.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:08:11 AM
At 3/5/2015 3:52:51 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 3/5/2015 3:22:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

The Word is God.

John 1

Him" refer to Jesus
Colossians 1:15-16

15.The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

16.For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

The Son is God's thoughts, not a man named Jesus. If Jesus was the "Him" in these scriptures, it would have said " a man named Jesus".

The visible flesh of man and everything that is visible in this world all came from "HIM", which is God's thoughts.

Psalm 139
17: How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:

Psalm 33
11: The counsel of the LORD stands for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

I Samuel 2
2: There is none holy like the Lord, there is none besides thee; there is no rock like our God.
3: Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.

In the above scripture, it does NOT say the Lord is Jesus. The knowledge ( thoughts ) of God is where everything came from and the reason it says, "by HIM actions are weighed.

Jesus, the prophets and all the rest of us saints were used by God ( Father ) to write down and speak HIS thoughts.

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

John 14
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

John 12
44: And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.
45: And he who sees me sees him who sent me.
46: I have come as light into the world, that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48: He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has a judge; the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day.
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.
50: And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me."

Jesus was the FIRST SAINT to testify to the knowledge ( thoughts ) of God known as Christ, or the HIM known as the Word of the Lord, or Voice of the Lord, or Gospel.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:16:02 AM
At 3/5/2015 6:40:58 AM, dee-em wrote:

Bendido isn't capable of having a thought without referring to scripture. If you took his Bible away from him, he would be reduced to a quivering mess.

That's true with all the Christian heathens who have no clue who our Creator is. I have met a few Christians who are true believers who don't need scriptures to tell me how they got to know our Creator and their experiences with Him.

I never use scriptures to preach the gospel to find God's believers or to talk with them here in Campbell, CA. I only use them in these forums to prove to the Christian heathens that they're lying hypocrites who have no authority to use the scriptures. Only us saints have the authority of God to use them for His purpose.

My prediction of when I would be killed was against the authority of our Creator because He NEVER told me the exact date of when I would be killed. So this guessing came from the flesh, not from our Creator. He allowed the flesh to do this so He could slam it with another humiliation to keep it from predicting anything without His authority. It's not easy being a saint and knowing you're being totally controlled by our Creator. Christians have no idea they're being controlled by our Creator to do and say things according to His Eternal Life program.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:29:30 AM

Don't you have any thoughts of your own? All you do is post endless meaningless texts from the Bible!
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 12:40:43 PM

Wht's your point and what do you mean by image?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 12:54:32 PM

lol all the preachers in one room with christian machine gun tactic throw stuff randomly and run away! Praise god halyloya!
Never fart near dog
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:33:54 PM
Certainly better, no bloodshed, than you Muhammadan idol worshipers chopping off heads and machine gunning women and children. But you don't want to look at that, do you, poopoo? look at what your Idol really inspires in Muhammadans reading it and following its instructions.

Yes, Christianity is full of sectarian differences, very much like Christians themselves having God's blessing to hold many ways of being Christian, some not even "Christian" at all because of not following Jesus' teachings. In fact, Pauline Christianity is one of those phony Christian belief systems as it teaches Christians to follow Paul's teachings, and not Jesus'. Paul uses Jesus only to push Paul's theology of vicarious sin atonement, one of the strangest religious ideas ever concocted as it makes no rational sense at all and when examined morally, flunks big time. Only slimiest people would allow one their members to take a fall for them instead of owning up to their own mistakes like honest people. Yet we see millions of Pauline Christians delighting in letting Jesus take the fall for them, never understanding their moral cowardice using a fall guy to weasel out of moral responsibility.