Total Posts:195|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Athiest Run 'Religious' Form

Moroni23
Posts: 235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain. Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***
uncung
Posts: 3,432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 4:08:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain. Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

they have an interesting in discusing religion. and they wonder how could people believe in any such of superstition, unproven belief, unscientific verses and soon.
The most amazing fact is the religious people come from sceintific ambient, society such western blondest americans.

How culd a blonde worship an ancient arab guy? it is very amazing.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 4:14:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

Which is exactly what the religious do, so it should be no surprise there is a push back.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.


Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

For the same compassion that you want use 'saved' (you as in general, not you specifically) we want you (same thing) freed from archaic beliefs that Magic Man in the Sky cares if you eat shellfish or love another member of the same gender.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain.

No, it gets smuggled in as "Intelligent Design".

Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments.

I believe they are called anarchists, and the ability to define and demonstrate politics as opposed to a deity are a bit more reasonable.

If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

Sure. Is it possible that you are just really fearful of the impeding finality of death that you MUST believe your life had some value, and that there is something beyond to validate that value? Isn't it possible that religion is just a coping mechanism to soothe the ego that no one is permanently gone, just 'in heaven'? Is it possible that that to ease the idea that some times we are so alone we invented an entity that no matter what, loves and cares for you? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 4:21:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

It's not really ironic at all and the word you are looking for is 'forum'.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

The forum is for debating things relating to religion, not only religious people. By your reasoning - and I use the term very loosely - the politics forum would only allow politicians.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

Why should lacking belief equate to a lack of interest? Also, religious beliefs impact people other than those who hold them, so there is obviously going to be a vested social interest in discourse surrounding them, particularly when they become so politicised.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain.

You clearly haven't seen the science forum... it is nearly entirely religious nutjobs demanding answers to why the answers to scientific questions can't all be "it was magic".

Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

This doesn't even make sense. What is a 'non-believer in politics'? What are 'anti-political comments'?

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

A particularly stupid thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

No, it's just evidence that atheists get very tired of laughably poor arguments from theists claiming that we only believe the way we do because of an evil wizard. Have you ever considered that there might only be an evil god and he is trying to trick believers into war and propagating suffering by making them think they have clear evidence of a good god? See; if making up entirely unsubstantiated explanations that resort to magic is fair game, every argument falls apart in irrational doubts.

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

I've read it, but if you can't work out where people stand on the subject from actually reading their posts then I can't imagine you'll have understood the content of said posts in the first place.
Moroni23
Posts: 235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 4:45:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:21:38 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

It's not really ironic at all and the word you are looking for is 'forum'.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

The forum is for debating things relating to religion, not only religious people. By your reasoning - and I use the term very loosely - the politics forum would only allow politicians.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

Why should lacking belief equate to a lack of interest? Also, religious beliefs impact people other than those who hold them, so there is obviously going to be a vested social interest in discourse surrounding them, particularly when they become so politicised.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain.

You clearly haven't seen the science forum... it is nearly entirely religious nutjobs demanding answers to why the answers to scientific questions can't all be "it was magic".

Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

This doesn't even make sense. What is a 'non-believer in politics'? What are 'anti-political comments'?

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

A particularly stupid thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

No, it's just evidence that atheists get very tired of laughably poor arguments from theists claiming that we only believe the way we do because of an evil wizard. Have you ever considered that there might only be an evil god and he is trying to trick believers into war and propagating suffering by making them think they have clear evidence of a good god? See; if making up entirely unsubstantiated explanations that resort to magic is fair game, every argument falls apart in irrational doubts.

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

I've read it, but if you can't work out where people stand on the subject from actually reading their posts then I can't imagine you'll have understood the content of said posts in the first place.

You think your being clever but you have done nothing but strengthen my point.
Moroni23
Posts: 235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 6:04:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:14:33 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

Which is exactly what the religious do, so it should be no surprise there is a push back.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.


Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

For the same compassion that you want use 'saved' (you as in general, not you specifically) we want you (same thing) freed from archaic beliefs that Magic Man in the Sky cares if you eat shellfish or love another member of the same gender.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain.

No, it gets smuggled in as "Intelligent Design".

Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments.

I believe they are called anarchists, and the ability to define and demonstrate politics as opposed to a deity are a bit more reasonable.

If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

Sure. Is it possible that you are just really fearful of the impeding finality of death that you MUST believe your life had some value, and that there is something beyond to validate that value? Isn't it possible that religion is just a coping mechanism to soothe the ego that no one is permanently gone, just 'in heaven'? Is it possible that that to ease the idea that some times we are so alone we invented an entity that no matter what, loves and cares for you? Just a thought.

If by 'you' you mean Theists in general, then yes I agree with you it is possible as well.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***
dee-em
Posts: 6,444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 6:23:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:

Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

Can it be possible that there is no proof that God exists and that you are deluded? Just a thought.

Think about why an omnipotent God does nothing about this alleged Satan character and you might have an answer as to why atheists chuckle at your quaint theistic notions.

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

Try clicking on a poster's username to see their profile. Their religious affiliation, if any, will be shown there.
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 6:59:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:45:13 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:21:38 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

It's not really ironic at all and the word you are looking for is 'forum'.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

The forum is for debating things relating to religion, not only religious people. By your reasoning - and I use the term very loosely - the politics forum would only allow politicians.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

Why should lacking belief equate to a lack of interest? Also, religious beliefs impact people other than those who hold them, so there is obviously going to be a vested social interest in discourse surrounding them, particularly when they become so politicised.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain.

You clearly haven't seen the science forum... it is nearly entirely religious nutjobs demanding answers to why the answers to scientific questions can't all be "it was magic".

Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

This doesn't even make sense. What is a 'non-believer in politics'? What are 'anti-political comments'?

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

A particularly stupid thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

No, it's just evidence that atheists get very tired of laughably poor arguments from theists claiming that we only believe the way we do because of an evil wizard. Have you ever considered that there might only be an evil god and he is trying to trick believers into war and propagating suffering by making them think they have clear evidence of a good god? See; if making up entirely unsubstantiated explanations that resort to magic is fair game, every argument falls apart in irrational doubts.

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

I've read it, but if you can't work out where people stand on the subject from actually reading their posts then I can't imagine you'll have understood the content of said posts in the first place.

You think your being clever but you have done nothing but strengthen my point.

And how am I doing that? Or are you just going to retreat entirely into bare assertions?
YoshiBoy13
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 7:06:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My signature states: It's amazing how many bible-bashing boneheads there are on the internet.
The same applies for atheists, and for Muslims, and for anyone with any sort of belief in anything (including in the belief that belief is unfounded and foolish).
It's almost like a non-violent form of extremism.
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 7:12:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain. Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

Did it ever occur to you that by demonizing non believers as evil, under the rule by satan etc etc that is a way of keeping their arguments and objections at arms length.

Did you ever noticed that cults are notorious for poising the well against opposition to their claims as non believers are evil, of satan, haters of God etc etc.

Did it ever occur to you that the easiest person to fool yourself, especially to hang around like minded people and pat yourself on the back as part of Gods saved, elected, living in Gods approval etc etc while the other are not ?

Your post comes of sounding to me as basically a whinge, why are people constantly arguing against religious belief............especially my own.

This is debate.org not let's all hang around only like minded people and tell ourselves how right we are and how wrong they are.

This is...............SPARTA !!!
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
PolyCarp
Posts: 63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 7:21:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:14:33 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

Which is exactly what the religious do, so it should be no surprise there is a push back.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.


Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

For the same compassion that you want use 'saved' (you as in general, not you specifically) we want you (same thing) freed from archaic beliefs that Magic Man in the Sky cares if you eat shellfish or love another member of the same gender.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain.

No, it gets smuggled in as "Intelligent Design".

Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments.

I believe they are called anarchists, and the ability to define and demonstrate politics as opposed to a deity are a bit more reasonable.

If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

Sure. Is it possible that you are just really fearful of the impeding finality of death that you MUST believe your life had some value, and that there is something beyond to validate that value? Isn't it possible that religion is just a coping mechanism to soothe the ego that no one is permanently gone, just 'in heaven'? Is it possible that that to ease the idea that some times we are so alone we invented an entity that no matter what, loves and cares for you? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

Describing God as a "man in the sky"? Sophisticated theology right there :rolleyes:
"Perhaps the atheist cannot find God for the same reason the thief cannot find a policeman"

--G.K Chesterton
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 8:20:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain. Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

T

What abut those who only read the first two and last two paragraphs?

I have to agree that it is beyond logical reason why many atheists come on here unless it is to make themselves feel superior.

It is very obvious that some are jealous, some are bitter, and some both.

The problem is, that Atheist or Theist, it is all the same to God, is, as his son said whilst on earth, you are not doing his will.

Matthew 7:21-23
ASV(i) 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Why?

Because his will is that we live in the best way for all, not just as individuals, as part of a global, united brotherhood, in perfect peace and security, and only he really knows how we can achieve that.

He also requires that we worship him in "spirit and truth"

John 4:23-24
ASV(i) 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

What does that means?

Well it means recognising that he, Jehovah, is the one true God and father of all, as well as the source of our salvation.

It means recognising that,a s his son said whilst on earth, his word, correctly understood, is truth, absolute truth.

It means accepting that we not only do not need any other book to help us, but that we should shun any other book as being unauthorised y him.

It means recognising, exactly what scripture teaches about him, and his son.

John 17:3
ASV(i) 3 And this is life eternal, that they should know thee the only true God, and him whom thou didst send, even Jesus Christ.

That is is the everlasting God who had no beginning nor can have no end.

That his son is the first, and only solo, act of creation by him, and that his son was used by him in the creation of everything else.

Revelation 3:14
ASV(i) 14 And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God:

Colossians 1:13-20
ASV(i) 13 who delivered us out of the power of darkness, and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of his love; 14 in whom we have our redemption, the forgiveness of our sins: 15 who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him; 17 and he is before all things, and in him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it was the good pleasure of the Father that in him should all the fulness dwell; 20 and through him to reconcile all things unto himself, having made peace through the blood of his cross; through him, I say, whether things upon the earth, or things in the heavens.

John 1:14
ASV(i) 14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth.

And that is just the start point.but you will get nowhere until you have grasped that much.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 8:30:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain. Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

Ironically your about to get attacked by the same atheists that attack this forum.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 8:45:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain. Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

T

The reason why they discuss religion, is because they are showing their disapproval at how it can affect society negatively. An example would be how the conservative right is now on a crusade to take away human rights. Gays weren't allowed to marry back then, gay people were induced into horrorfying conversion therapies (most of which is usually funded by the Mormon church these days), women do not have rights over their birth rights (even though christians like me have biblical ways to defend abortion), the news media picks up on atheists to make them look bad (they'll do this for Chapel Hill Shooting, but when Eroc Hovind said the Newton shooter killed because he didn't have God in his life, he should've checked that he went to a catholic school.)

There are reasons I can empathize. I still think they should look more and accept Jesus, but atheists are the reason we discuss in a religious forum. Religion has healed, but it has also been used to kill and harm. Westboro Baptist Church is a Calvinistic christian group that believes all soldiers who die in war are cowards and go to hell. They'll say God killed them because they fought for a nation that is equal to sodom and Gomorrah.

I liked Mitt as a republican who even though he flip flopped his policies during the campaign for 2012, he said gay marriage was ok, but he wasn't in personal support. There are christian republicans who believe the courts of their district have control over what is to be done. People like Rick Santorum will despise gays and promote a nation wide ban. This is not what we are to do. And we even have conservatives who, if they were presidents, would remove the freedom to practice religion right for Mormons because they believe they aren't christian and that the 1st amendment only protects the religious rights of Christians.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 9:01:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'll make a deal with you, moronic old boy. You people start obeying Christ's laws about not judging, praying in your closet, doing unto others as you would have them do unto you, and not pointing at the mote in your neighbor's eye until you remove the plank in yours and we'll pretty much disappear from public view. When politicians stop kowtowing and pandering to Christian groups who want to enforce their primitive book's rules on everyone, we'll stop fighting against it. All most atheists want is the same freedom and respect for their beliefs (or lack thereof) that Christians have enjoyed in this country for over two centuries and many more before that in the so-called Old World.

In short, take your ball and go home and we won't bother you any more.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 9:19:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 7:21:01 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:14:33 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

Which is exactly what the religious do, so it should be no surprise there is a push back.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.


Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

For the same compassion that you want use 'saved' (you as in general, not you specifically) we want you (same thing) freed from archaic beliefs that Magic Man in the Sky cares if you eat shellfish or love another member of the same gender.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain.

No, it gets smuggled in as "Intelligent Design".

Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments.

I believe they are called anarchists, and the ability to define and demonstrate politics as opposed to a deity are a bit more reasonable.

If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

Sure. Is it possible that you are just really fearful of the impeding finality of death that you MUST believe your life had some value, and that there is something beyond to validate that value? Isn't it possible that religion is just a coping mechanism to soothe the ego that no one is permanently gone, just 'in heaven'? Is it possible that that to ease the idea that some times we are so alone we invented an entity that no matter what, loves and cares for you? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

Describing God as a "man in the sky"? Sophisticated theology right there :rolleyes:

Please, describe what you see when you look at "The Creation of Adam". Is that not a man, in a group of clouds? What, pray tell would you call that? The heavenly FATHER, the spirit in the SKY. its not a hard description to cypher.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 9:41:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain. Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

Having once been unfortunate enough to be a 'born again' Christian, I am more than happy to challenge that unpleasant dogma held by more extreme Christians as it can be very abusive indeed.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:05:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain. Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

You should be overwhelmed how tolerant Atheist forums are towards theists who believe they know who, what , where God is when their source the bible it littered with nonsense that even fails to meet the educational standards set and therefore cannot be introduced as school curriculum.
The only science theist have on cosmology, biology and chemistry are the few pages in the book of Genesis. The bible does not contain enough science or math to meet the requirements for a grade 6 schooler.
On the other side of the coin, atheists are not welcomed on Christian forums because they question the inerrancy of the bible. The same bible teaches flat earth and young earth theories as divine revelations.
Theists love atheists forums because here they can shed their hypocrisies and hear things their indoctrinated parents never spoke about. Parents can learn a thing or two from atheists such as the holy water the priest was squirting on children was not really blessed. Or when the pastor said he was so blessed with faith he meant his wife never questioned what he did with the other women of lesser faith.
Satan is only after believers. More Christians blame their unholy actions on Satan than atheists do. MCB is a good example and BOG is a living example.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:13:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 9:41:50 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain. Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

Having once been unfortunate enough to be a 'born again' Christian, I am more than happy to challenge that unpleasant dogma held by more extreme Christians as it can be very abusive indeed.

All doctrine other than truth is abusive. Even the True doctrine can be used abusively by humans, but fortunately rarely is, and those that use it that way are always removed in the end, albeit not always fast enough for our liking.

The saddest thing is to blame, or take it out on, our loving God for the abuses by humans.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:29:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 10:13:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/5/2015 9:41:50 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain. Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

Having once been unfortunate enough to be a 'born again' Christian, I am more than happy to challenge that unpleasant dogma held by more extreme Christians as it can be very abusive indeed.

All doctrine other than truth is abusive. Even the True doctrine can be used abusively by humans, but fortunately rarely is, and those that use it that way are always removed in the end, albeit not always fast enough for our liking.

The saddest thing is to blame, or take it out on, our loving God for the abuses by humans.

You have quite an attraction for God considering you are a serial adulterer suffering from clinical depression and suicidal. How could someone abuse God who is omnipotent (all powerful). You must be confusion God with your guilty past where you abused the trust your wives had in you. All 4 eventually dumped you. Living alone with animals is a good time for reflections.
Moroni23
Posts: 235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:51:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 6:23:52 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:

Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

Can it be possible that there is no proof that God exists and that you are deluded? Just a thought.

Absolutly. I am a very open minded individual and that absolutly could be possible.


Think about why an omnipotent God does nothing about this alleged Satan character and you might have an answer as to why atheists chuckle at your quaint theistic notions.

I don't see the argument you are presenting here. God has already cast Satan out of Heaven and left him to roam the Earth to try and win over the hearts and minds of the chirldren of men. Satan is exactly where God intends for him to be and he is doing exactly what God intends for him to do. I don't understand how his lack of interference proofs that God doesnt exist.


*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

Try clicking on a poster's username to see their profile. Their religious affiliation, if any, will be shown there.
Moroni23
Posts: 235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:58:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 7:12:24 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain. Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

Did it ever occur to you that by demonizing non believers as evil, under the rule by satan etc etc that is a way of keeping their arguments and objections at arms length.

I never once demonized non believers or called them Evil. I asked if it was possible that you might be influenced, led astray or brainwashed by Satan. Although I do believe it is possible your thoughts are influenced by Satan, I in no way shape or form think that your average Athiest is Evil.


Did you ever noticed that cults are notorious for poising the well against opposition to their claims as non believers are evil, of satan, haters of God etc etc.

Did it ever occur to you that the easiest person to fool yourself, especially to hang around like minded people and pat yourself on the back as part of Gods saved, elected, living in Gods approval etc etc while the other are not ?

Your post comes of sounding to me as basically a whinge, why are people constantly arguing against religious belief............especially my own.

This is debate.org not let's all hang around only like minded people and tell ourselves how right we are and how wrong they are.

This is...............SPARTA !!!
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 12:31:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 6:59:16 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:45:13 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:21:38 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

It's not really ironic at all and the word you are looking for is 'forum'.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

The forum is for debating things relating to religion, not only religious people. By your reasoning - and I use the term very loosely - the politics forum would only allow politicians.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

Why should lacking belief equate to a lack of interest? Also, religious beliefs impact people other than those who hold them, so there is obviously going to be a vested social interest in discourse surrounding them, particularly when they become so politicised.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain.

You clearly haven't seen the science forum... it is nearly entirely religious nutjobs demanding answers to why the answers to scientific questions can't all be "it was magic".

Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

This doesn't even make sense. What is a 'non-believer in politics'? What are 'anti-political comments'?

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

A particularly stupid thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

No, it's just evidence that atheists get very tired of laughably poor arguments from theists claiming that we only believe the way we do because of an evil wizard. Have you ever considered that there might only be an evil god and he is trying to trick believers into war and propagating suffering by making them think they have clear evidence of a good god? See; if making up entirely unsubstantiated explanations that resort to magic is fair game, every argument falls apart in irrational doubts.

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

I've read it, but if you can't work out where people stand on the subject from actually reading their posts then I can't imagine you'll have understood the content of said posts in the first place.

You think your being clever but you have done nothing but strengthen my point.

And how am I doing that? Or are you just going to retreat entirely into bare assertions?

I'll take that as a 'yes'. then. How typical.
Moroni23
Posts: 235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 12:45:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 12:31:30 PM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 3/5/2015 6:59:16 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:45:13 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:21:38 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

It's not really ironic at all and the word you are looking for is 'forum'.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

The forum is for debating things relating to religion, not only religious people. By your reasoning - and I use the term very loosely - the politics forum would only allow politicians.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

Why should lacking belief equate to a lack of interest? Also, religious beliefs impact people other than those who hold them, so there is obviously going to be a vested social interest in discourse surrounding them, particularly when they become so politicised.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain.

You clearly haven't seen the science forum... it is nearly entirely religious nutjobs demanding answers to why the answers to scientific questions can't all be "it was magic".

Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

This doesn't even make sense. What is a 'non-believer in politics'? What are 'anti-political comments'?

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

A particularly stupid thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

No, it's just evidence that atheists get very tired of laughably poor arguments from theists claiming that we only believe the way we do because of an evil wizard. Have you ever considered that there might only be an evil god and he is trying to trick believers into war and propagating suffering by making them think they have clear evidence of a good god? See; if making up entirely unsubstantiated explanations that resort to magic is fair game, every argument falls apart in irrational doubts.

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

I've read it, but if you can't work out where people stand on the subject from actually reading their posts then I can't imagine you'll have understood the content of said posts in the first place.

You think your being clever but you have done nothing but strengthen my point.

And how am I doing that? Or are you just going to retreat entirely into bare assertions?

I'll take that as a 'yes'. then. How typical.

Lol if you must have an awnser then i'll give you one. My point is that IT IS POSSILBE that the reason why peole like you are so bent on destroying a religious perosons belief system is because you might be influenced by Satan to have an anger toward anything that has to do with God or Gods love for man. Genrally most scientest are not angered toward a thesis. This is only a thesis because other then shoving it down your throat I continually use words like "isn't it possibe, or maybe." This is me aknowledging that is it also possible that the argument is a mute point and I am the one brainwashed.

Instead of intelligently debating your point of view and showing me that this thesis does not anger you but you simply disagree with me and here is why... You showed through your comments that you were very angered by my point of view and sought to slander it without giving it a fair thought. This strengthens my original point of the reason why you are angered by something so inocent is because it is possible you are influenced by Satan.
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:36:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 12:45:32 PM, Moroni23 wrote:
Lol if you must have an awnser then i'll give you one. My point is that IT IS POSSILBE that the reason why peole like you are so bent on destroying a religious perosons belief system is because you might be influenced by Satan to have an anger toward anything that has to do with God or Gods love for man.

Only I'm not, so it isn't possible because it isn't the case in the first place. I don't have any anger towards god, I have simply never been presented with any remotely compelling evidence he exists. There are plenty of religious people (including within my own family) whom I respect and do not wish to change their minds at all.

Genrally most scientest are not angered toward a thesis. This is only a thesis because other then shoving it down your throat I continually use words like "isn't it possibe, or maybe." This is me aknowledging that is it also possible that the argument is a mute point and I am the one brainwashed.

It isn't a scientific hypothesis because it isn't falsifiable; people might feel a particular way about something because an evil wizard is controlling their minds, not because they have other, entirely rational and reality-based reasons for viewing that thing negatively. You've removed ALL testable elements to the point of dismissing the only ones there are as being the result of magic. As I said, we can play 'what if' all day long, so long as we completely remove any requirement for credibility, testability or evidence of being part of reality.

Instead of intelligently debating your point of view and showing me that this thesis does not anger you but you simply disagree with me and here is why... You showed through your comments that you were very angered by my point of view and sought to slander it without giving it a fair thought. This strengthens my original point of the reason why you are angered by something so inocent is because it is possible you are influenced by Satan.

No, you've just assumed I was angry. I wasn't. I'm still not. You've also assumed that if I were angry, it wouldn't be because you're being a patronising idiot. Further assumptions include the idea that I've never given it thought, that the point is 'innocent' and, most significantly, that because the points I was making flew straight over your head by quite a margin, there were no points being made at all.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 2:35:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

You know it's called the Religion forum, Moroni -- not the 'Religious' forum? As best I understand, it's for discussions and debates about religion, not among the religious.

Nontheists are often very interested in religion -- all religions. A study by the Pew Centre, for example, showed atheists and agnostics topping their religious knowledge quiz, followed closely by Jews and Mormons, with other Christian denominations trailing substantially behind. (http://www.pewforum.org...)

The reasons for that might be many: maybe nontheists like something to complain about. Or perhaps some at least are interested in religions -- all religions -- and their contributions to human thought and society.

Do you think religions ought to be free from critique and scrutiny? If not, do you want the weakest critique, or would you welcome the strongest, from whichever quarter it comes?

And would you agree that anyone interested in religion and willing to engage in quality discussion about it has every right to be here?

And finally, if a member complained about the presence of observant Jews in a Christianity forum, would you consider that hate-filled bigotry? What makes you think that complaining about atheists in a Religion forum is anything other than the same?

Thank you for your consideration.

I'm Ruv, and I'm an antitheist -- meaning that I not only reject all gods, I think worship of them is bad for you; which is not at all the same as thinking that people who worship gods are bad or stupid people; and it's not the same as wanting to mock or humiliate people when they don't believe what I do.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 7:05:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

I find it amusing and quite interesting that athiest believe so strongly in their 'lack of belief' that they troll the religious form for any opportunity to flaunt thier knowledge and strive to recruit if you will to their side by convincing religious believers that their faith is in vain.

This form should be used for religious people to debate different views or ideals regarding religion, instead it has become ground zero for the atheist war on religion.

Shouldn't by definition your 'lack of believe in a Diety' mean that you absoulty don't care. And if you don't believe in, or care for religion, then why troll the religious form and all religious believers around the world continually trying to prove them wrong.

You do not see many thiests troll the science form (science being arguably the natural enemy to religion) trying to convince scientists in the name of religion that their beliefs or theory's are wrong or in vain. Furthermore, why is it that on a similarly controversial form 'politics' you don't see non believers in politics troll that form posting anti-political comments. If you don't believe in politics you allow the stubborn close-minded individuals to hash it out and argue without any interference from you. Again because you truly do not believe in or care for it.

Just a thought for your open-minded, scientific, anything is possible, atheist minds. Isn't it possible that the reason why you have such a buring desire to crush a hopeful religious believers dreams is because you might be blinded by and influence by the devil to destroy the church of God? Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

And if you got really angry from reading my last comment... If something inside you didn't like the thearoy I just proposed, then that's a little more evidence that I can be right. : )

*** I would love to hear your thoughts on this manner please feel free to comment. I would like to do a little experiment. Before your comment please type the letter A- For athiest or T- for thiest. I'd like to see how many of each beliefe are commenting. If you don't do this I likely won't read your comment becasue you didn't take the time to read all the way to the bottom of this post before commenting. ***

There are many religious websites, particularly Christian ones that will cater to your needs. However, you will find that the moderators in most of them have their own religious beliefs that you need to adhere to or you will be banned. In fact, some Christian websites will not allow you in unless you are tested to make sure you believe the same false deities and traditions as they do.
Moroni23
Posts: 235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 9:45:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 2:35:46 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

You know it's called the Religion forum, Moroni -- not the 'Religious' forum? As best I understand, it's for discussions and debates about religion, not among the religious.

Nontheists are often very interested in religion -- all religions. A study by the Pew Centre, for example, showed atheists and agnostics topping their religious knowledge quiz, followed closely by Jews and Mormons, with other Christian denominations trailing substantially behind. (http://www.pewforum.org...)

The reasons for that might be many: maybe nontheists like something to complain about. Or perhaps some at least are interested in religions -- all religions -- and their contributions to human thought and society.

Do you think religions ought to be free from critique and scrutiny? If not, do you want the weakest critique, or would you welcome the strongest, from whichever quarter it comes?

And would you agree that anyone interested in religion and willing to engage in quality discussion about it has every right to be here?

And finally, if a member complained about the presence of observant Jews in a Christianity forum, would you consider that hate-filled bigotry? What makes you think that complaining about atheists in a Religion forum is anything other than the same?

Thank you for your consideration.

I'm Ruv, and I'm an antitheist -- meaning that I not only reject all gods, I think worship of them is bad for you; which is not at all the same as thinking that people who worship gods are bad or stupid people; and it's not the same as wanting to mock or humiliate people when they don't believe what I do.

My purpose in posting this was to conduct a phycological experiment for my own amusement. I think the point you make is very fair and just. That you are just naturally very curious about religions of all kinds. You would have to agree that your general Athiest doesn't look to religion as an educational opportunity, but a virus that needs to be eliminated. They are fueled by a burning desire to destory anything that has to do with God and more specifically in our part of the world Christianity.

I find it ironic that thier lack of belief in a God translates to destory the ideal of God at all costs. There is no other topic or belief on this planet that generates the same type of response and i'm interested in finding out why.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:14:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 9:45:40 PM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/5/2015 2:35:46 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
Ironically the 'Religious' form is overwhelmed and overpopulated by atheist who claim they have no religion.

You know it's called the Religion forum, Moroni -- not the 'Religious' forum? As best I understand, it's for discussions and debates about religion, not among the religious.

Nontheists are often very interested in religion -- all religions. A study by the Pew Centre, for example, showed atheists and agnostics topping their religious knowledge quiz, followed closely by Jews and Mormons, with other Christian denominations trailing substantially behind. (http://www.pewforum.org...)

The reasons for that might be many: maybe nontheists like something to complain about. Or perhaps some at least are interested in religions -- all religions -- and their contributions to human thought and society.

Do you think religions ought to be free from critique and scrutiny? If not, do you want the weakest critique, or would you welcome the strongest, from whichever quarter it comes?

And would you agree that anyone interested in religion and willing to engage in quality discussion about it has every right to be here?

And finally, if a member complained about the presence of observant Jews in a Christianity forum, would you consider that hate-filled bigotry? What makes you think that complaining about atheists in a Religion forum is anything other than the same?

Thank you for your consideration.

I'm Ruv, and I'm an antitheist -- meaning that I not only reject all gods, I think worship of them is bad for you; which is not at all the same as thinking that people who worship gods are bad or stupid people; and it's not the same as wanting to mock or humiliate people when they don't believe what I do.

My purpose in posting this was to conduct a phycological experiment for my own amusement. I think the point you make is very fair and just. That you are just naturally very curious about religions of all kinds. You would have to agree that your general Athiest doesn't look to religion as an educational opportunity, but a virus that needs to be eliminated.

Not at all mutually exclusive. Some people are interested in learning about viruses, including the bad viruses.

They are fueled by a burning desire to destory anything that has to do with God and more specifically in our part of the world Christianity.


I find it ironic that thier lack of belief in a God translates to destory the ideal of God at all costs. There is no other topic or belief on this planet that generates the same type of response and i'm interested in finding out why.
dee-em
Posts: 6,444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:25:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 11:51:36 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/5/2015 6:23:52 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/5/2015 4:00:04 AM, Moroni23 wrote:

Can it be possible that thier is actual proof out there that God exisist but the reason why you can't see it is because you are actually blinded and brainwashed by Satan? Just a thought.

Can it be possible that there is no proof that God exists and that you are deluded? Just a thought.

Absolutly. I am a very open minded individual and that absolutly could be possible.

How about probable, given the fact that there is absolutely no evidence for the existence of God?

Think about why an omnipotent God does nothing about this alleged Satan character and you might have an answer as to why atheists chuckle at your quaint theistic notions.

I don't see the argument you are presenting here. God has already cast Satan out of Heaven and left him to roam the Earth to try and win over the hearts and minds of the chirldren of men.

Why? God is omniscient. He already knows the heart and minds of men, unless you are claiming he really isn't all-knowing? Satan is redundant if God is omniscient.

You are suggesting that God uses Satan as a tool to determine things he doesn't already know. That's heresy, surely?

Satan is exactly where God intends for him to be and he is doing exactly what God intends for him to do. I don't understand how his lack of interference proofs that God doesnt exist.

Here's my problem. Why would Satan blind and brainwash me (for the record, I've never encountered this Satan chappie) and not you? Is it because I am an atheist? If so, that destroys your line of reasoning since there is then no need for Satan. If not, you need to identify the criteria by which Satan chooses his victims and the methods he uses to do the blinding and the brainwashing. I fail to see any evidence for what you propose.

Even if you had such evidence, my atheism is clearly not my fault. Satan chose me to blind and brainwash at the behest of God. It could just as easily have been you. It follows that my atheism is God's fault, not mine. He can't then judge me harshly for it since he unleashed Satan to do exactly what has resulted.