Jump to topic:

Visible objects deceive man.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 12:02:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This visible world has confused man ever since he woke up in it as a human being. The first human beings didn't understand that what they were looking at wasn't their true reality. When they looked at a tree, they could only see an object from their limited perspective. If they wanted to see a limited portion of the tree, they could walk around it but they still wouldn't be able to see the whole tree. They wouldn't be able to see the top of the tree or see from inside the tree or it's roots. It would take a miracle to see the WHOLE tree at the same time.

We human beings can only observe objects from ONE perspective that limits us to seeing only TWO dimensions which we know today as length and width. We CANNOT observe anything in THREE dimensions. That's why we can't see the whole tree at once.

Everything we observe has to be learned and it's impossible to learn everything that we observe from ONE limited perspective. This is why God created many people instead of one person. By sharing each other's perspectives, we all learn that what we're observing is much bigger than we thought. The more we listen to each other's perspective observations of what God has given each person, the more our world grows.

We have lots of books, videos, audio recordings, etc. for us to read, watch and listen to today from millions and millions of people who have shared their experiences from their very limited observations that God has given them to sense with their limited senses. If you read, watched and listened to everything that all God's people wrote and spoke, you would still be very limited in your knowledge.

If you're one of those persons who love to listen to everyone's experiences, your world is much bigger than someone who is constantly talking about his own very limited experiences and won't listen to anyone else's stories.

I am very limited in my knowledge about this world we're all living in and I will admit that to anyone who listens to me. What I perceived in this world since I was delivered into it through the womb of my mother, may be a little more than some people but is a lot less than other people. In fact, I don't like to argue with people about what they observe in this world because I understand people's limited perspectives and my own limited perspective. I CANNOT see the WHOLE TREE.

Since June 16th, 2008, I have been testifying to the knowledge of our Creator where I have learned that what we observe in this world is NOT our true reality. The little analogy I started this thread with about NOT seeing the WHOLE tree at the same time comes from the knowledge of God. He's the one who is teaching me how limited I am in my knowledge of this world. In fact, the more I learn from Him, the more excited I get because I'm realizing how much more I can experience and learn for the rest of eternity.

What God has in store for His people in the future is so exciting that it's hard for me not to tell His people about it. I have a lot of knowledge about how we're going to experience new objects in the next age but if you don't listen to my perspective, which is God's perspective of what the future will be like, then your world will not get bigger before you die. You will die with the limited experiences you have had so far in this world.

This means you've only seen what's outside ONE tree amongst the trillions of trees that God has prepared for you to see. In fact, we will never see all the trees that God has planned for His people to observe.

God bless you who read this post,
Saint Brad
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 2:33:41 PM
At 3/5/2015 12:02:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:
This visible world has confused man ever since he woke up in it as a human being. The first human beings didn't understand that what they were looking at wasn't their true reality. When they looked at a tree, they could only see an object from their limited perspective. If they wanted to see a limited portion of the tree, they could walk around it but they still wouldn't be able to see the whole tree. They wouldn't be able to see the top of the tree or see from inside the tree or it's roots. It would take a miracle to see the WHOLE tree at the same time.

We human beings can only observe objects from ONE perspective that limits us to seeing only TWO dimensions which we know today as length and width. We CANNOT observe anything in THREE dimensions. That's why we can't see the whole tree at once.

Everything we observe has to be learned and it's impossible to learn everything that we observe from ONE limited perspective. This is why God created many people instead of one person. By sharing each other's perspectives, we all learn that what we're observing is much bigger than we thought. The more we listen to each other's perspective observations of what God has given each person, the more our world grows.

We have lots of books, videos, audio recordings, etc. for us to read, watch and listen to today from millions and millions of people who have shared their experiences from their very limited observations that God has given them to sense with their limited senses. If you read, watched and listened to everything that all God's people wrote and spoke, you would still be very limited in your knowledge.

If you're one of those persons who love to listen to everyone's experiences, your world is much bigger than someone who is constantly talking about his own very limited experiences and won't listen to anyone else's stories.

I am very limited in my knowledge about this world we're all living in and I will admit that to anyone who listens to me. What I perceived in this world since I was delivered into it through the womb of my mother, may be a little more than some people but is a lot less than other people. In fact, I don't like to argue with people about what they observe in this world because I understand people's limited perspectives and my own limited perspective. I CANNOT see the WHOLE TREE.

Since June 16th, 2008, I have been testifying to the knowledge of our Creator where I have learned that what we observe in this world is NOT our true reality. The little analogy I started this thread with about NOT seeing the WHOLE tree at the same time comes from the knowledge of God. He's the one who is teaching me how limited I am in my knowledge of this world. In fact, the more I learn from Him, the more excited I get because I'm realizing how much more I can experience and learn for the rest of eternity.

What God has in store for His people in the future is so exciting that it's hard for me not to tell His people about it. I have a lot of knowledge about how we're going to experience new objects in the next age but if you don't listen to my perspective, which is God's perspective of what the future will be like, then your world will not get bigger before you die. You will die with the limited experiences you have had so far in this world.

This means you've only seen what's outside ONE tree amongst the trillions of trees that God has prepared for you to see. In fact, we will never see all the trees that God has planned for His people to observe.

Saint Brad
Your ignorance is ever expanding. God appears to be shrinking your knowledge instead of expanding it. Because God will not give you a burden that is too heavy for you to bear. He is aware of how limited your knowledge is and He has not burdened you with learning but passed the burden of learning to others.
Some only serve who only stand and wait.....BOG, MCB.

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Another correction to your understanding of two dimensions and three dimensions.

All objects in the real world are 3 dimensional. Trees are three dimensional . Even children see objects as three dimensional. It is only when objects are represented on paper and pencil that they are seen as two dimensional.
Seeing 3 dimensions does not mean you can see the entire tree at once. It simply means objects have depth.

Gods purpose for man is to see beyond the tree. To explore the depths of oceans and explore the boundless cosmology of space and everything in between.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 6:19:10 PM
At 3/5/2015 2:33:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Saint Brad
Your ignorance is ever expanding. God appears to be shrinking your knowledge instead of expanding it. Because God will not give you a burden that is too heavy for you to bear. He is aware of how limited your knowledge is and He has not burdened you with learning but passed the burden of learning to others.

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Another correction to your understanding of two dimensions and three dimensions.

All objects in the real world are 3 dimensional. Trees are three dimensional . Even children see objects as three dimensional. It is only when objects are represented on paper and pencil that they are seen as two dimensional.
Seeing 3 dimensions does not mean you can see the entire tree at once. It simply means objects have depth.

Gods purpose for man is to see beyond the tree. To explore the depths of oceans and explore the boundless cosmology of space and everything in between.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

I can easily see the knowledge that God has been teaching me is way beyond your level of understanding. You better go observe the fish and the birds and learn from them because they are much more in tune with God than you'll ever be in this first age.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 7:20:46 PM
At 3/5/2015 6:19:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Saint Brad

I can easily see the knowledge that God has been teaching me is way beyond your level of understanding. You better go observe the fish and the birds and learn from them because they are much more in tune with God than you'll ever be in this first age.

You said the visible world is not real. But you also say you are very limited in your knowledge about this world we are all living in. So how would you know what is real and what is an illusion?

Then you say you have lots of knowledge about how new objects will be experienced in the next age. How could God teach you about the next world which you haven't seen yet and skip teaching you about the world you are living in.
That is why you think we see things in two dimensions when we actually see objects in 3 dimension.

If you have limited knowledge about this world then you are uneducated and all the knowledge such as biology, chemistry, physics , the bible, Christianity , cosmology are fields you have very limited knowledge of.
So what is the use of lots of knowledge of the next age when you are unable to articulate what is going on in this age.
Actually God has shown his believers just how little you know of anything. I have exposed you in every one of your posts. You are just a homeless alcoholic with serious mental problems. I will be proven right before the next age.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 7:33:25 PM
At 3/5/2015 7:20:46 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Saint Brad

You said the visible world is not real. But you also say you are very limited in your knowledge about this world we are all living in. So how would you know what is real and what is an illusion?

You will quite often find that Saint Brad talks in a big circle and meets himself coming back. I betcha one thing: he won't predict a date by which he'll be killed any more. He's done with that. He learned his lesson much more quickly than the WatchTower.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 8:31:14 PM

Since June 16th, 2008, I have been testifying to the knowledge of our Creator where I have learned that what we observe in this world is NOT our true reality.

I have a lot of knowledge... You will die with the limited experiences you have had so far in this world.

Saint Brad

Screw you, you arrogant, condescending gas bag.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 9:03:54 PM
At 3/5/2015 7:33:25 PM, annanicole wrote:

Saint Brad

You will quite often find that Saint Brad talks in a big circle and meets himself coming back. I betcha one thing: he won't predict a date by which he'll be killed any more. He's done with that. He learned his lesson much more quickly than the WatchTower.

He is tripping over his own posts. He cannot tell the difference between 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional shapes. But God has prepared him for the next age which will be full of new objects requiring new training in God's knowledge and God's perspective which Brad wants to share if we don't question his limited knowledge of this world and, allow him to show us the future in the next age. If I didn't know he was a homeless alcoholic suffering from serious mental problem I might have signed up.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 9:08:36 PM
At 3/5/2015 9:03:54 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Saint Brad

He is tripping over his own posts. He cannot tell the difference between 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional shapes. But God has prepared him for the next age which will be full of new objects requiring new training in God's knowledge and God's perspective which Brad wants to share if we don't question his limited knowledge of this world and, allow him to show us the future in the next age. If I didn't know he was a homeless alcoholic suffering from serious mental problem I might have signed up.

Brad is so ignorant that he really can't discuss the present, the here and now. He can't even discuss the Bible. And the one time that he told us something specific about the future, the calendar proved him wrong. Heck, he even blames God for the fact that so few people (close to zero, actually) believe anything he says.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:20:59 PM

Saint Brad

Then you say you have lots of knowledge about how new objects will be experienced in the next age. How could God teach you about the next world which you haven't seen yet and skip teaching you about the world you are living in.
That is why you think we see things in two dimensions when we actually see objects in 3 dimension.

If you have limited knowledge about this world then you are uneducated and all the knowledge such as biology, chemistry, physics , the bible, Christianity , cosmology are fields you have very limited knowledge of.
So what is the use of lots of knowledge of the next age when you are unable to articulate what is going on in this age.
Actually God has shown his believers just how little you know of anything. I have exposed you in every one of your posts. You are just a homeless alcoholic with serious mental problems. I will be proven right before the next age.

It's obvious you don't understand what this post is about.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:23:45 PM

Saint Brad

You can't understand anything that God has taught me about this make-believe world and that what we observe can be very deceptive to God's people who think it is real.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:24:34 PM
At 3/5/2015 8:31:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Since June 16th, 2008, I have been testifying to the knowledge of our Creator where I have learned that what we observe in this world is NOT our true reality.

I have a lot of knowledge... You will die with the limited experiences you have had so far in this world.

Saint Brad

Screw you, you arrogant, condescending gas bag.

I know how difficult it is for you people who think this world is real.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:26:30 PM
At 3/5/2015 9:08:36 PM, annanicole wrote:

Saint Brad

Brad is so ignorant that he really can't discuss the present, the here and now. He can't even discuss the Bible. And the one time that he told us something specific about the future, the calendar proved him wrong. Heck, he even blames God for the fact that so few people (close to zero, actually) believe anything he says.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:28:39 PM

Saint Brad

Psalm 69
4: More in number than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without cause; mighty are those who would destroy me, those who attack me with lies. What I did not steal must I now restore?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:35:56 PM
At 3/5/2015 11:23:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Saint Brad

You can't understand anything that God has taught me about this make-believe world and that what we observe can be very deceptive to God's people who think it is real.

Oh, go hit your make-believe toe with a make-believer hammer and see if you have any make-believe pain.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:38:39 PM
At 3/5/2015 11:26:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Saint Brad

Psalm 41
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.

... and you think that's talking about YOU?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:39:07 PM
At 3/5/2015 11:35:56 PM, annanicole wrote:

Saint Brad

Oh, go hit your make-believe toe with a make-believer hammer and see if you have any make-believe pain.

All you did was derail this thread with your attacks towards me. It shows that you didn't understand anything in this thread.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:40:14 PM
At 3/5/2015 11:39:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Saint Brad

All you did was derail this thread with your attacks towards me. It shows that you didn't understand anything in this thread.

This thread was derailed when you made it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:40:23 PM
At 3/5/2015 11:38:39 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/5/2015 11:26:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Psalm 41

You're supposed to read the thread and not derail it with all your gossiping about me.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:41:26 PM
At 3/5/2015 11:40:14 PM, annanicole wrote:

Saint Brad

In fact, you derail every single thread I'm in with your false accusations and gossip.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:46:07 PM
At 3/5/2015 11:41:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Saint Brad

In fact, you derail every single thread I'm in with your false accusations and gossip.

Then stay out of them. Nobody on here believes your nonsense anyhow.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:49:49 PM
At 3/5/2015 11:46:07 PM, annanicole wrote:

Saint Brad

I wrote this thread this morning to show God's people that they're very limited in knowledge. You're limited because you believe you know everything wit
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 12:13:57 AM
At 3/5/2015 11:49:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Saint Brad

I wrote this thread this morning to show God's people that they're very limited in knowledge. You're limited because you believe you know everything ...

Don't confuse someone "thinking they know everything" with someone who merely sees you for what you are: a fraud. You basically lost everything - money, house, wife, etc - and found a "convenient" way to save face. You ultimately attribute your long drunken history of screwups to .... God! In the end, God made you homeless! God made it to where you don't own much of anything! God even castrated you!

Pffffffffffft
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 12:18:51 AM
At 3/6/2015 12:13:57 AM, annanicole wrote:

Saint Brad

I wrote this thread this morning to show God's people that they're very limited in knowledge. You're limited because you believe you know everything ...

Don't confuse someone "thinking they know everything" with someone who merely sees you for what you are: a fraud. You basically lost everything - money, house, wife, etc - and found a "convenient" way to save face. You ultimately attribute your long drunken history of screwups to .... God! In the end, God made you homeless! God made it to where you don't own much of anything! God even castrated you!

Pffffffffffft

What you observe in this world, Anna, is only an illusion. I have never done anything wrong since I was created. The flesh of this world appears to be wrong at times from an observers perspective but that's because the flesh is NOT REAL. They ALL perish in this world before the New Heaven and Earth is experienced by God's created people and beasts.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 12:19:57 AM
At 3/6/2015 12:18:51 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Saint Brad

Pffffffffffft

What you observe in this world, Anna, is only an illusion. I have never done anything wrong since I was created. The flesh of this world appears to be wrong at times from an observers perspective but that's because the flesh is NOT REAL.

Then we're all sinless saints, eh?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 12:24:15 AM
At 3/6/2015 12:19:57 AM, annanicole wrote:

Saint Brad

Pffffffffffft

What you observe in this world, Anna, is only an illusion. I have never done anything wrong since I was created. The flesh of this world appears to be wrong at times from an observers perspective but that's because the flesh is NOT REAL.

You will know who you are in the next age, Anna. What all God's people were observing in this world kept them from knowing their righteous place in Heaven, where they were all born. The flesh has to die in this world before we go on to the next Heaven and Earth and begin experiencing ALL that God has planned for His created people and beasts. We will never understand what death means in Paradise.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 12:26:33 AM
At 3/6/2015 12:24:15 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Saint Brad

Pffffffffffft

You will know who you are in the next age, Anna.

So will you, I suppose. Thus, we're all even. So what's the big deal. You're a sinless saint. I'm a sinless saint. Everyone is a sinless saint.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 12:33:45 AM
At 3/6/2015 12:26:33 AM, annanicole wrote:

Saint Brad

Pffffffffffft

So will you, I suppose. Thus, we're all even. So what's the big deal. You're a sinless saint. I'm a sinless saint. Everyone is a sinless saint.

Those of us who were used as prophets and saints in this age will be the first to wake up in our new flesh and be used to speak a new spoken language for ALL God's created people and beasts to share each other's experiences in their separate visions and dreams they have.

We will never understand what sin means in Paradise.

Jeremiah 31
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Ezekiel 37
25: "Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Now I will restore the fortunes of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for my holy name.
26: They shall forget their shame, and all the treachery they have practiced against me, when they dwell securely in their land with none to make them afraid,

Isaiah 66:
22: "For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before me, says the LORD; so shall your descendants and your name remain.
23: From new moon to new moon, and from sabbath to sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, says the LORD.
24: "And they shall go forth and look on the dead bodies of the men that have rebelled against me; for their worm shall not die, their fire shall not be quenched, and they shall be an abhorrence to all flesh."

The last prophecy here is showing that the flesh of the past age will never be used in Paradise. The new flesh of God's created people and beasts will never know that God's creation was deceived in the first age from the Tree of Life, which is their invisible created existence in the mind ( thoughts ) of God.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 12:35:37 AM
At 3/6/2015 12:33:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/6/2015 12:26:33 AM, annanicole wrote:

Saint Brad

Pffffffffffft

Those of us who were used as prophets and saints in this age will be the first to wake up in our new flesh ....

I'm not so interested in your guesses and speculations about the future. Remember how well you did last time you tried it? The point is that, according to you, we are all sinless saints right now, unless you think you're different than everyone else.