Reality is illusory if Christianity is true

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 3:55:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Straight from the mouth of Saint Brad

"This visible world has confused man ever since he woke up in it as a human being. The first human beings didn't understand that what they were looking at wasn't their true reality. When they looked at a tree, they could only see an object from their limited perspective. If they wanted to see a limited portion of the tree, they could walk around it but they still wouldn't be able to see the whole tree. They wouldn't be able to see the top of the tree or see from inside the tree or it's roots. It would take a miracle to see the WHOLE tree at the same time.

We human beings can only observe objects from ONE perspective that limits us to seeing only TWO dimensions which we know today as length and width. We CANNOT observe anything in THREE dimensions. That's why we can't see the whole tree at once.

Everything we observe has to be learned and it's impossible to learn everything that we observe from ONE limited perspective. This is why God created many people instead of one person. By sharing each other's perspectives, we all learn that what we're observing is much bigger than we thought. The more we listen to each other's perspective observations of what God has given each person, the more our world grows.

We have lots of books, videos, audio recordings, etc. for us to read, watch and listen to today from millions and millions of people who have shared their experiences from their very limited observations that God has given them to sense with their limited senses. If you read, watched and listened to everything that all God's people wrote and spoke, you would still be very limited in your knowledge.

If you're one of those persons who love to listen to everyone's experiences, your world is much bigger than someone who is constantly talking about his own very limited experiences and won't listen to anyone else's stories.

I am very limited in my knowledge about this world we're all living in and I will admit that to anyone who listens to me. What I perceived in this world since I was delivered into it through the womb of my mother, may be a little more than some people but is a lot less than other people. In fact, I don't like to argue with people about what they observe in this world because I understand people's limited perspectives and my own limited perspective. I CANNOT see the WHOLE TREE.

Since June 16th, 2008, I have been testifying to the knowledge of our Creator where I have learned that what we observe in this world is NOT our true reality. The little analogy I started this thread with about NOT seeing the WHOLE tree at the same time comes from the knowledge of God. He's the one who is teaching me how limited I am in my knowledge of this world. In fact, the more I learn from Him, the more excited I get because I'm realizing how much more I can experience and learn for the rest of eternity.

What God has in store for His people in the future is so exciting that it's hard for me not to tell His people about it. I have a lot of knowledge about how we're going to experience new objects in the next age but if you don't listen to my perspective, which is God's perspective of what the future will be like, then your world will not get bigger before you die. You will die with the limited experiences you have had so far in this world.

This means you've only seen what's outside ONE tree amongst the trillions of trees that God has prepared for you to see. In fact, we will never see all the trees that God has planned for His people to observe."

God bless you who read this post,
Saint Brad
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 4:10:09 PM
How Christians can be brought back to reality starting with Brad.

First Brad should learn what 3D is before he start airing his ignorance.

"3D means three-dimensional, i.e. something that has width, height and depth (length). Our physical environment is three-dimensional and we move around in 3D every day.

Humans are able to perceive the spatial relationship between objects just by looking at them because we have 3D perception, also known as depth perception. As we look around, the retina in each eye forms a two-dimensional image of our surroundings and our brain processes these two images into a 3D visual experience."

If you want to see all around a 3D object you can use mirrors. 4th grade science.
http://upload.wikimedia.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 5:04:12 PM
Do doctors heal the sick, do wineries make the wine, do fishermen fish, do water surfers actually ski on water? If Christianity is true then these are just illusions because Jesus Christ is still performing his miracles behind the scenes. We just cannot see Jesus because all we see are the illusions of bakers and hospitals and wine distilleries etc. etc.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 6:11:54 PM
At 3/6/2015 3:55:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

"This visible world has confused man ever since he woke up in it as a human being. The first human beings didn't understand that what they were looking at wasn't their true reality. When they looked at a tree, they could only see an object from their limited perspective. If they wanted to see a limited portion of the tree, they could walk around it but they still wouldn't be able to see the whole tree. They wouldn't be able to see the top of the tree or see from inside the tree or it's roots. It would take a miracle to see the WHOLE tree at the same time.

We human beings can only observe objects from ONE perspective that limits us to seeing only TWO dimensions which we know today as length and width. We CANNOT observe anything in THREE dimensions. That's why we can't see the whole tree at once.

Everything we observe has to be learned and it's impossible to learn everything that we observe from ONE limited perspective. This is why God created many people instead of one person. By sharing each other's perspectives, we all learn that what we're observing is much bigger than we thought. The more we listen to each other's perspective observations of what God has given each person, the more our world grows.

We have lots of books, videos, audio recordings, etc. for us to read, watch and listen to today from millions and millions of people who have shared their experiences from their very limited observations that God has given them to sense with their limited senses. If you read, watched and listened to everything that all God's people wrote and spoke, you would still be very limited in your knowledge.

If you're one of those persons who love to listen to everyone's experiences, your world is much bigger than someone who is constantly talking about his own very limited experiences and won't listen to anyone else's stories.

I am very limited in my knowledge about this world we're all living in and I will admit that to anyone who listens to me. What I perceived in this world since I was delivered into it through the womb of my mother, may be a little more than some people but is a lot less than other people. In fact, I don't like to argue with people about what they observe in this world because I understand people's limited perspectives and my own limited perspective. I CANNOT see the WHOLE TREE.

Since June 16th, 2008, I have been testifying to the knowledge of our Creator where I have learned that what we observe in this world is NOT our true reality. The little analogy I started this thread with about NOT seeing the WHOLE tree at the same time comes from the knowledge of God. He's the one who is teaching me how limited I am in my knowledge of this world. In fact, the more I learn from Him, the more excited I get because I'm realizing how much more I can experience and learn for the rest of eternity.

What God has in store for His people in the future is so exciting that it's hard for me not to tell His people about it. I have a lot of knowledge about how we're going to experience new objects in the next age but if you don't listen to my perspective, which is God's perspective of what the future will be like, then your world will not get bigger before you die. You will die with the limited experiences you have had so far in this world.

This means you've only seen what's outside ONE tree amongst the trillions of trees that God has prepared for you to see. In fact, we will never see all the trees that God has planned for His people to observe."

God bless you who read this post,
Saint Brad

Except Saint Brad has explicitly stated that he believed Christianity to be false and a creation of the "beast".
:) nac
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 6:13:06 PM
At 3/6/2015 5:04:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Do doctors heal the sick, do wineries make the wine, do fishermen fish, do water surfers actually ski on water? If Christianity is true then these are just illusions because Jesus Christ is still performing his miracles behind the scenes. We just cannot see Jesus because all we see are the illusions of bakers and hospitals and wine distilleries etc. etc.

P1. The Bible says that Jesus turned water into wine.
P2. Wineries make wine.
C. The Bible says that Jesus makes the wine in wineries.

This does not really make sense.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 6:21:12 PM
At 3/6/2015 6:13:06 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

P2. Wineries make wine.

What we see according to saint Brad are illusions. Jesus is still behind the making of wine, the healing of the sick, and the feeding of the hungry even though we think there are institutions and professionals that are doing all that.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 6:22:33 PM
At 3/6/2015 6:21:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:

P2. Wineries make wine.

What we see according to saint Brad are illusions. Jesus is still behind the making of wine, the healing of the sick, and the feeding of the hungry even though we think there are institutions and professionals that are doing all that.

Saint Brad has explicitly stated that he believed Christianity to be false; his teachings are really different from the teachings of Christianity.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 9:37:35 PM
Christianity is based upon our world being illusionary in a certain sense (not Brad's materialistic particle/wave function illusion) as it formulates a better more real world beyond the grave which is something none of us in this world can judge--nobody knows what happens to our lives after death although n.d.e.s point to it not stopping at physical death. My Christianity which follows the Celestial Torah pattern is also based upon my initial religious conversion experience of "maya", seeing the world as illusion which I did for three full days and nights and it changed me forever it seems. This idea of the world being an illusion is ancient. Not only in India but Australia's abos also know of this world as "dream time" and the spirit world as the real place. God doesn't give this view of reality as illusion out to very much and having experienced it I think I know why: When you see the world as illusion, actually see how the illusions are being produced via everyone being blind to the true interconnections of everything, you get this fatalism about the future. Like why bother? It's all illusion anyway. So God keeps the illusion away from the vast majority of human beings in order to keep humanity "interested" in living and developing. But still, the eternal truth is there for those unfortunate or fortunate to discover it. Our world is an illusion, a great Play as the great play writer once said where we are all actors acting out primal archetypal dramas. We do wake up to it at the end of our physical time on earth where we are put through a School of Living to learn morality needed for that world beyond the grave.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 10:24:53 PM
At 3/6/2015 6:11:54 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

Except Saint Brad has explicitly stated that he believed Christianity to be false and a creation of the "beast".

He still hasn't figured that out yet. Some people lack the intelligence to know how to listen and comprehend what they heard. In other words, they do not listen.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 10:30:49 PM
At 3/6/2015 9:37:35 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Christianity is based upon our world being illusionary in a certain sense (not Brad's materialistic particle/wave function illusion) as it formulates a better more real world beyond the grave which is something none of us in this world can judge--nobody knows what happens to our lives after death although n.d.e.s point to it not stopping at physical death. My Christianity which follows the Celestial Torah pattern is also based upon my initial religious conversion experience of "maya", seeing the world as illusion which I did for three full days and nights and it changed me forever it seems. This idea of the world being an illusion is ancient. Not only in India but Australia's abos also know of this world as "dream time" and the spirit world as the real place. God doesn't give this view of reality as illusion out to very much and having experienced it I think I know why: When you see the world as illusion, actually see how the illusions are being produced via everyone being blind to the true interconnections of everything, you get this fatalism about the future. Like why bother? It's all illusion anyway. So God keeps the illusion away from the vast majority of human beings in order to keep humanity "interested" in living and developing. But still, the eternal truth is there for those unfortunate or fortunate to discover it. Our world is an illusion, a great Play as the great play writer once said where we are all actors acting out primal archetypal dramas. We do wake up to it at the end of our physical time on earth where we are put through a School of Living to learn morality needed for that world beyond the grave.

In other words my friend, you and I both know that the objects of this world are not our true reality. I have been taught everything I know directly from our Creator and He has assured me that death is only an illusion, also. This means there's nothing to worry about during this first age. Since death is only an illusion, how do you think our Creator created us? Do you suppose He dreamed up all these illusions within His thoughts?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 10:40:20 PM

The illusion named Jesus has confused Christians ever since they observed the writings in the new testament of the Bible. They will be looking for their Jesus in the sky when the whole earth begins to shake violently and the skies are all filled with rolling black clouds of smoke, poisonous gases, ashes from volcanoes, etc.

Christians better hope that their Jesus is lit up like a Christmas tree when he comes in those BLACK CLOUDS.

Can you imagine that ILLUSION?

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Joel 2
1: Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming, it is near,
2: a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been from of old, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations.
10: The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.

Psalms 18
7: Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations also of the mountains trembled and quaked, because he was angry.
8: Smoke went up from his nostrils, and devouring fire from his mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from him.
9: He bowed the heavens, and came down; thick darkness was under his feet.

Acts 2
19: And I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth beneath, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
20: the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and manifest day.

Mark 13
24: "But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,
25: and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heaven will be shaken.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:19:06 AM
At 3/6/2015 6:22:33 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 3/6/2015 6:21:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:

P2. Wineries make wine.

Saint Brad has explicitly stated that he believed Christianity to be false; his teachings are really different from the teachings of Christianity.

MCB beliefs are also different from most Christians, but he still considers himself a believer of the God of the bible. That is why reality is illusory if Christianity is true because it is different for every Christian.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:27:29 AM
At 3/6/2015 10:24:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

He still hasn't figured that out yet. Some people lack the intelligence to know how to listen and comprehend what they heard. In other words, they do not listen.

You believe in the God of the bible, you quote verses that are the spoken words of Jesus. You accept the disciples of Jesus. You call yourself among God's chosen believers. You believe you are a true Christian whereas the others are the antichrist. In fact you are claiming you are more christian than Christians.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:54:34 AM
At 3/6/2015 10:40:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The illusion named Jesus has confused Christians ever since they observed the writings in the new testament of the Bible. They will be looking for their Jesus in the sky when the whole earth begins to shake violently and the skies are all filled with rolling black clouds of smoke, poisonous gases, ashes from volcanoes, etc.

Christians better hope that their Jesus is lit up like a Christmas tree when he comes in those BLACK CLOUDS.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Joel 2
1: Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming, it is near,
2: a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been from of old, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations.
10: The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shine.

Psalms 18
7: Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations also of the mountains trembled and quaked, because he was angry.
8: Smoke went up from his nostrils, and devouring fire from his mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from him.

Acts 2
19: And I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth beneath, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
20: the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and manifest day.

Mark 13
24: "But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,
25: and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heaven will be shaken.

Can you also imagine God choosing Brad a homeless alcoholic with severe brain damage to be His voice. You said God revealed to you in the next age humans will be created with both male and female bodies in one. Was that an illusion or a delusion or just your diminished mental capacity to distinguish between the two.

You wrote: "Man was created male and female so the first male and female will be with us saints and prophets to learn the new language with us. Then they will produce new people, one male body and one female body for ever created man. Each couple will have their own unique visions and dream experiences together so this will be their stories to share with the other people on the new Earth. Every single person will have their own perspective so no story will be alike."

It looks like the illusions in the bible have become real for you because you have taken them literally and believe the coming of the next age. What you are preaching are illusions straight out of the bible which to you are real and the world you live in are just characters in a computer program and NOT REAL.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 12:12:28 PM
At 3/7/2015 8:27:29 AM, Harikrish wrote:

You believe in the God of the bible, you quote verses that are the spoken words of Jesus. You accept the disciples of Jesus. You call yourself among God's chosen believers. You believe you are a true Christian whereas the others are the antichrist. In fact you are claiming you are more christian than Christians.

I AM THE WORD OF GOD YOU FOOL. Christians are totally deceived by reading about ME,
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 12:14:07 PM
At 3/7/2015 8:54:34 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/6/2015 10:40:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:

2 Peter 3

Joel 2
10: The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shine.

Psalms 18

Acts 2

Mark 13

Can you also imagine God choosing Brad a homeless alcoholic with severe brain damage to be His voice. You said God revealed to you in the next age humans will be created with both male and female bodies in one. Was that an illusion or a delusion or just your diminished mental capacity to distinguish between the two.

You wrote: "Man was created male and female so the first male and female will be with us saints and prophets to learn the new language with us. Then they will produce new people, one male body and one female body for ever created man. Each couple will have their own unique visions and dream experiences together so this will be their stories to share with the other people on the new Earth. Every single person will have their own perspective so no story will be alike."

It looks like the illusions in the bible have become real for you because you have taken them literally and believe the coming of the next age. What you are preaching are illusions straight out of the bible which to you are real and the world you live in are just characters in a computer program and NOT REAL.

Haven't you noticed that no one is supporting a fool like you? Most of the members in this forum know that I am NOT A DECEIVED CHRISTIAN. I AM THE WORD OF GOD, not some flesh named Christians.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 1:01:18 PM
At 3/7/2015 12:12:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I AM THE WORD OF GOD YOU FOOL. Christians are totally deceived by reading about ME,
You are the antichrist who was sent to deceive the chosen believers. But because you are so diminished in your mental capacity Christians are ignoring you.
I am trying to help you be more convincing because God sent me to help a fool like you to get His message right. God needs to test Christians because there are 2 billion claiming to be believers and heaven has room for much less.
I AM you MASTER the source of your nightmares.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 1:33:23 PM
At 3/7/2015 1:01:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You are the antichrist who was sent to deceive the chosen believers. But because you are so diminished in your mental capacity Christians are ignoring you.
I am trying to help you be more convincing because God sent me to help a fool like you to get His message right. God needs to test Christians because there are 2 billion claiming to be believers and heaven has room for much less.

Christians are NOT CHOSEN BELIEVERS of God's. A few chosen believers who called themselves Christians are told by the Word of God that they hear in my testimonies that they don't have to call themselves Christians anymore. They can call themselves TRUE BELIEVERS, not deceived Christians.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 1:48:36 PM
At 3/7/2015 12:14:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Most of the members in this forum know that I am NOT A DECEIVED CHRISTIAN. I AM THE WORD OF GOD

Yes, I would agree with your statement, especially now after reading it in 'all caps'. Surely, by shouting it out loud enough a million or so times like that, most members in this forum will know exactly what you are.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 1:51:28 PM
At 3/7/2015 1:48:36 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Most of the members in this forum know that I am NOT A DECEIVED CHRISTIAN. I AM THE WORD OF GOD

Yes, I would agree with your statement, especially now after reading it in 'all caps'. Surely, by shouting it out loud enough a million or so times like that, most members in this forum will know exactly what you are.

Bold letters do get people's attention without me having to scream at them. However, I do have a loud voice and when I get excited, it can get louder.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 3:52:57 PM
At 3/7/2015 1:51:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/7/2015 1:48:36 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Bold letters do get people's attention without me having to scream at them. However, I do have a loud voice and when I get excited, it can get louder.

Yes, the dogs do bark loudly, but the caravan passes. ;)
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 4:02:19 PM
At 3/7/2015 1:33:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Christians are NOT CHOSEN BELIEVERS of God's. A few chosen believers who called themselves Christians are told by the Word of God that they hear in my testimonies that they don't have to call themselves Christians anymore. They can call themselves TRUE BELIEVERS, not deceived Christians.
The word for true believers is Christians who believe in jesus Christ. You are a homeless alcoholic who is captivated by invisible vibrations and illusions. You are far from knowing the truth about the inspired word of God as found in the bible.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 4:53:22 PM
At 3/7/2015 4:02:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The word for true believers is Christians who believe in jesus Christ.

The Christian term "true believers" is much different than the "true believers" that God has chosen to listen to the "true gospel" that us saints preach to find them and get to be friends with.

You are a homeless alcoholic who is captivated by invisible vibrations and illusions. You are far from knowing the truth about the inspired word of God as found in the bible.

I know all the words in the Bible that were inspired by God. But I also know all the words in the Bible that were written by the antichrists who stole the original written and spoken words of God's saints and applied their religious traditions and beliefs to them to make their new testament.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:55:17 PM
At 3/7/2015 4:53:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The Christian term "true believers" is much different than the "true believers" that God has chosen to listen to the "true gospel" that us saints preach to find them and get to be friends with.

You are a homeless alcoholic who is captivated by invisible vibrations and illusions. You are far from knowing the truth about the inspired word of God as found in the bible.

You liked my description of your situation, huh!!!

I know all the words in the Bible that were inspired by God. But I also know all the words in the Bible that were written by the antichrists who stole the original written and spoken words of God's saints and applied their religious traditions and beliefs to them to make their new testament.
The bible was compiled from original copies of manuscripts before the creation of the Vatican. I already told you the bible does not contain any material written by the Vatican or by any other source outside of the apostles. You should provide proof for your allegations. You have a 2 dimensional view of a 3 dimensional problem.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 9:29:16 PM
At 3/7/2015 8:55:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I forgot to block that idiotic statement about me from being highlighted.

The bible was compiled from original copies of manuscripts before the creation of the Vatican. I already told you the bible does not contain any material written by the Vatican or by any other source outside of the apostles. You should provide proof for your allegations. You have a 2 dimensional view of a 3 dimensional problem.

I never said the manuscripts of the original writings by God's true saints were created by the Vatican. When are you going to start listening to Me instead of constantly accusing me of being someone like yourself, A COMPLETE IDIOT.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 9:54:48 PM
At 3/6/2015 10:30:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

In other words my friend, you and I both know that the objects of this world are not our true reality. I have been taught everything I know directly from our Creator and He has assured me that death is only an illusion, also. This means there's nothing to worry about during this first age. Since death is only an illusion, how do you think our Creator created us? Do you suppose He dreamed up all these illusions within His thoughts?

Yes, I do. Exactly that, believe our Creator dreamed us all up, created Creation by Thought alone. It is the classic Gnostic point of view and I arrived at it through experience of Gnosis and maya, seeing this world as illusion. I tell disbelievers like you and atheists to do the math: by which I mean calculate what powers human beings will possess in our future given our past record of knowledge and accompanying power production say in the last 200 years, going from horse and buggy, wood and coal fires to rockets out of the solar system and thermonuclear energy. What will we be capable of in 2200 A.D.? 3300 A.D. 10,000 A.D.? at these rates of knowledge accumulation and power advancement? Can you rule out creation by thought alone? It's already been made into a movie, the Krell Machine can do it on Altair 5, the Forbidden Planet, where Robbie the Robot got his start in life..but watch out for your Ids, theys can be killers..
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:02:03 PM
At 3/7/2015 9:54:48 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 3/6/2015 10:30:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Yes, I do. Exactly that, believe our Creator dreamed us all up, created Creation by Thought alone. It is the classic Gnostic point of view and I arrived at it through experience of Gnosis and maya, seeing this world as illusion. I tell disbelievers like you and atheists to do the math: by which I mean calculate what powers human beings will possess in our future given our past record of knowledge and accompanying power production say in the last 200 years, going from horse and buggy, wood and coal fires to rockets out of the solar system and thermonuclear energy. What will we be capable of in 2200 A.D.? 3300 A.D. 10,000 A.D.? at these rates of knowledge accumulation and power advancement? Can you rule out creation by thought alone? It's already been made into a movie, the Krell Machine can do it on Altair 5, the Forbidden Planet, where Robbie the Robot got his start in life..but watch out for your Ids, theys can be killers..

Only a fool who connects with me on a deeper level of knowledge of God would call me a disbeliever.

Fools don't know the future at all and they certainly won't listen to the voice of the Lord ( gospel ) that us saints preach.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:26:41 PM
At 3/7/2015 9:29:16 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I never said the manuscripts of the original writings by God's true saints were created by the Vatican. When are you going to start listening to Me instead of constantly accusing me of being someone like yourself, A COMPLETE IDIOT.

You should be listening because you are scripturally illiterate. The bible does not contain any material introduced by the Vatican. It is a collection of books and gospels copied from the original manuscripts. You have yet to prove the bible contains material edited by the Vatican.
Your diminished mental capacity is preventing you from comprehending what is posted. You are only able to grasp snippets of what is written and with you 2 dimension only perspective your responses are missing depth.
I have corrected every post of yours for gross distortions. You are criminally deluded and have no qualms about lying.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:35:06 PM
At 3/7/2015 10:26:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You should be listening because you are scripturally illiterate. The bible does not contain any material introduced by the Vatican. It is a collection of books and gospels copied from the original manuscripts. You have yet to prove the bible contains material edited by the Vatican.
Your diminished mental capacity is preventing you from comprehending what is posted. You are only able to grasp snippets of what is written and with you 2 dimension only perspective your responses are missing depth.
I have corrected every post of yours for gross distortions. You are criminally deluded and have no qualms about lying.

All you've done is accuse me of something that you can't understand. You tell me that you can see a whole tree at the same time but accuse me of not understanding what dimensions are. You accuse me of not understanding the scriptures when I can use the prophecies and underline all the knowledge in them to back up my written testimonies for our Creator.

You have never been able to use God's prophecies to back up your claims that Jesus is the Lord and Savior. In fact, NO Christian can use God's prophecies to back up their claim that Jesus is the Lord and Savior.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 11:16:26 PM
At 3/7/2015 10:35:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/7/2015 10:26:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

All you've done is accuse me of something that you can't understand. You tell me that you can see a whole tree at the same time but accuse me of not understanding what dimensions are. You accuse me of not understanding the scriptures when I can use the prophecies and underline all the knowledge in them to back up my written testimonies for our Creator.

You have never been able to use God's prophecies to back up your claims that Jesus is the Lord and Savior. In fact, NO Christian can use God's prophecies to back up their claim that Jesus is the Lord and Savior.

You can see the whole tree with mirrors. Here is a sample of what mirrors do.
Full view of trees front and back.

http://www.constructioncanada.net...