ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 8:47:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 8:38:36 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
Edgy.

I'm still waiting for him to talk on one of these things.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 10:35:02 PM
At 3/6/2015 8:25:18 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Yeah I said it.

It doesn't logically follow.

Logic exists: therefore God, cause He invented it.
Morality exists: God is the absolute arbiter of that, even though He condones what is reprehensible by today's standard.

When asked for evidence? Nothing. When asked for evidence contrary to what was asked for? Nothing. The entirety of the claim hinges on the premise that unless knowledge is absolute about EVERYTHING, then NO knowledge can be certain. Its a false dichotomy being employed to arrive at an unsound conclusion.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:39:08 AM
At 3/6/2015 10:35:02 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 3/6/2015 8:25:18 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Yeah I said it.

It doesn't logically follow.

Logic exists: therefore God, cause He invented it.
Morality exists: God is the absolute arbiter of that, even though He condones what is reprehensible by today's standard.

When asked for evidence? Nothing. When asked for evidence contrary to what was asked for? Nothing. The entirety of the claim hinges on the premise that unless knowledge is absolute about EVERYTHING, then NO knowledge can be certain. Its a false dichotomy being employed to arrive at an unsound conclusion.

Because he'll say this. Where do you hear evidence? The court? Who do you give evidence to? The judge and the jury? God is the judge and the jury. Not yall. So I won't give you evidence.