The invisible Church

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 11:36:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Invisible Church

If you're a religious person, most likely you go to church. Many of you have to drive your cars to go to this church and park somewhere on the parking lot and if you can't find a spot, then you'll have to go find one on the street. This means a longer walk to the church. Some people learn how to time it right and get the perfect parking place so they can get out fast after the one hour service they have to go through once a week. Other people don't care because they know they're going to stand around for another hour visiting their friends and gathering their children from Sunday school.

As you walk into the huge foyer of the church that leads into the chapel that is off limits most of the time unless there's some Godly business in it, you will see plenty of pictures, paintings and even statues of deities, you know, like angels, the saints, Jesus, and whatever else the artist dreamed up in his imagination. Only visitors notice them because the members have them all memorized from seeing them so often. But since they already know God, these works of art are not considered idols like other churches might have.

The orchestra starts to play and everyone gets in their familiar cushioned seats, depending on how rich the audience is, and they began to be entertained for an hour. If it gets too long, they may lose support so they make sure everything goes according to the plans for that service. If it's a dunking day, then they back off on some music and cut the sermon short to get this in on time. It's critical if you're a church that has more than one service. Then it's understandable why they would cheat some time here and there to make it all work out.

If your church is full of gifted musicians, you're in for a treat every Sunday because there's nothing better than good music that'll get you up off your butts and dance and clap your hands to worship the good old Lord. The one they've never met before.

Then comes the part that most parishioners get serious about and that's the sermon. This is the time to reflect on all that sinning they did during the week but the pastor is well trained and he knows exactly what to preach about it. If he says something wrong, he could lose some support and the that's a no-no in the church. Especially when they just got done remodeling their ten year old church and why everyone has their spot on the newly cushioned seats. Those poor people had to sit on hard solid oak for ten years so they pledged a lot of their hard earned cash to pay for it.

Several people will fall asleep during this sermon because it gets too serious sometimes, especially when they're talking about their favorite subject, Jesus Christ. They don't dare get into the Holy Spirit or miracle stuff because most of the pastors don't understand these things. Some of them are pretty good at lying so they can make it interesting, anyway. They usually wrap it up with a prayer, and if they have something demanding to pray for, it can be a long one. They always wonder if God is actually hearing them or not but if something unusual does happen, then they contribute it to that long prayer they made two months before.

Some churches have readings from the Bible because since they are religious, they ought to use their holy books in front of all the new guests. At least they'll look like a Bible believing church. Too bad they didn't have a God believing church.

There's always time for another last song or two to wind down from that exciting service they just had and while the music is playing, all those people in a rush to go the beach or the baseball game, make a mad dash for the side doors and run to their cars to have a great day in the sun. Within in hour, they'll have totally forgotten what the pastor said but they'll be running those worship songs through their minds for a while longer until they get their baseball caps on and head for the stadium.

The Invisible church of Christ will remain invisible forever. Most people missed the members of the church over the past 4,500 years and they weren't missed by anyone after they were killed. I know, because I'm the latest member of the church and no one notices it. Invisible churches don't need any monetary support, buildings, bored or excited congregations, pastors or preachers, or any idols hanging on walls that don't exist. Our members never saw a Jesus, Holy Spirit, angels, God, Kingdom or anything like that. That's because our church is invisible.

God bless you all,
Brad

p.s. God had me write this story in June of 2010, while I was still testifying to His knowledge in written form.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 3:36:37 AM
At 3/7/2015 2:27:50 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Oh dear!

Someone get him some help
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 3:47:02 AM
Oh dear!

"The Invisible church of Christ will remain invisible forever. Most people missed the members of the church over the past 4,500 years"

The poor boy has Christ's church, the church of Christ, existing 2,500 years before the Christ came. Yet this same Christ said in AD 32-33, "On this rock I will build my church". Of course, a few little pertinent facts do not distract Saint Brad.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 11:08:28 AM
At 3/7/2015 3:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
Oh dear!

Christians should thank God for making the church Brad goes to invisible. There are enough misguided Christians already found in regular churches. The last thing they need is more misguided Christians coming out of invisible churches.

You cannot get help for people like Brad who goes to an invisible church. What are you going to treat him for , an invisible God? Which is a common ailment among Christians and there are 2 billion Christians suffering from this invisible God syndrome.

Maybe Brad can help Christians understand that the spiritual realm is for the deluded who should be committed, they should take this chance and prepare for the next age while the window is still open because Christian fundamentalism is seen as a mental illness.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 12:22:18 PM
At 3/7/2015 3:47:02 AM, annanicole wrote:
Oh dear!

"The Invisible church of Christ will remain invisible forever. Most people missed the members of the church over the past 4,500 years"

The poor boy has Christ's church, the church of Christ, existing 2,500 years before the Christ came. Yet this same Christ said in AD 32-33, "On this rock I will build my church". Of course, a few little pertinent facts do not distract Saint Brad.

You have no idea what the symbolism of the "ROCK" means, Anna.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 12:23:34 PM
At 3/7/2015 11:08:28 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Oh dear!

Christians should thank God for making the church Brad goes to invisible. There are enough misguided Christians already found in regular churches. The last thing they need is more misguided Christians coming out of invisible churches.

You cannot get help for people like Brad who goes to an invisible church. What are you going to treat him for , an invisible God? Which is a common ailment among Christians and there are 2 billion Christians suffering from this invisible God syndrome.

Maybe Brad can help Christians understand that the spiritual realm is for the deluded who should be committed, they should take this chance and prepare for the next age while the window is still open because Christian fundamentalism is seen as a mental illness.

Most Christians believe what they observe is real. I know the Truth and so do a few Christian believers I've met this past three years.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 3:23:35 PM
At 3/7/2015 12:22:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Oh dear!

Why don't you tell me so I'll at least have a good idea what it doesn't mean.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 3:50:52 PM
At 3/6/2015 11:36:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:
The Invisible Church

The Invisible church of Christ will remain invisible forever. I'm the latest member of the church and no one notices it. Our members never saw a Jesus, Holy Spirit, angels, God, Kingdom or anything like that. That's because our church is invisible.

Thank Christ for that. We certainly wouldn't want the invisible and undetectable suddenly becoming visible and detectable. I'd have a herd of unicorns stampeding through my yard being chased by leprechauns brandishing claymores and kilts, to start.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 4:43:49 PM
At 3/7/2015 3:23:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/7/2015 12:22:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Oh dear!

Why don't you tell me so I'll at least have a good idea what it doesn't mean.

2 Samuel 22
1: And David spoke to the LORD the words of this song on the day when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul.
2: He said, "The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer,
3: my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; thou savest me from violence.
4: I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.

Deut.32
4 "The Rock, his work is perfect;
for all his ways are justice.
A God of faithfulness and without iniquity,
just and right is he.
15 "But Jesh'urun waxed fat, and kicked;
you waxed fat, you grew thick, you became sleek;
then he forsook God who made him,
and scoffed at the Rock of his salvation.
18You were unmindful of the Rock that begot you,
and you forgot the God who gave you birth.
30 How should one chase a thousand,
and two put ten thousand to flight,
unless their Rock had sold them,
and the LORD had given them up?

31 For their rock is not as our Rock,
even our enemies themselves being judges.
37 Then he will say, `Where are their gods,
the rock in which they took refuge,

1Sam.2
2 "There is none holy like the LORD,
there is none besides thee;
there is no rock like our God.

2Sam.22
2 He said, "The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer,
3 my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation,
my stronghold and my refuge,
my savior; thou savest me from violence.
8 "Then the earth reeled and rocked;
the foundations of the heavens trembled
and quaked, because he was angry.
32 "For who is God, but the LORD?
And who is a rock, except our God?
47 "The LORD lives; and blessed be my rock,
and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation,

2Sam.23
3 The God of Israel has spoken,
the Rock of Israel has said to me:
When one rules justly over men,
ruling in the fear of God,

Ps.28
1 To thee, O LORD, I call;
my rock, be not deaf to me,
lest, if thou be silent to me,
I become like those who go down to the Pit.

Ps.78
15 He cleft rocks in the wilderness,
and gave them drink abundantly as from the deep.
16 He made streams come out of the rock,
and caused waters to flow down like rivers.
20 He smote the rock so that water gushed out
and streams overflowed.
Can he also give bread,
or provide meat for his people?"
35 They remembered that God was their rock,
the Most High God their redeemer.

The Rock is who I listened to and learned what I was created as His voice, also known as the Word of the Lord.

All flesh came from the Word of the Lord, Anna.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 4:46:33 PM
At 3/7/2015 3:50:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
The Invisible Church

The Invisible church of Christ will remain invisible forever. I'm the latest member of the church and no one notices it. Our members never saw a Jesus, Holy Spirit, angels, God, Kingdom or anything like that. That's because our church is invisible.

Thank Christ for that. We certainly wouldn't want the invisible and undetectable suddenly becoming visible and detectable. I'd have a herd of unicorns stampeding through my yard being chased by leprechauns brandishing claymores and kilts, to start.

Everything you observe came from Me ( Christ ).
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:21:50 PM
At 3/7/2015 4:46:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
The Invisible Church

Including the unicorns and leprechauns?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:28:49 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:21:50 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
The Invisible Church

That's correct my friend. Now you're getting to understand where everything came from. Let your imagination run wild because it all comes from the same exact source.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:44:29 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:28:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
The Invisible Church

That's correct my friend. Now you're getting to understand where everything came from. Let your imagination run wild because it all comes from the same exact source.

Oh wow man, my hands are huge!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:45:59 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:44:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
The Invisible Church

Even LSD trips are from our Creator.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:51:43 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:45:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:
The Invisible Church

What about cancer? Does that come from your Creator?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:54:42 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:51:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
The Invisible Church

The funniest cancer illusions of His are when someone gets throat cancer without ever putting a cigarette, cigar or chewing tobacco in their mouth.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:56:50 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:54:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
The Invisible Church

The funniest cancer illusions of His are when someone gets throat cancer without ever putting a cigarette, cigar or chewing tobacco in their mouth.

Yeah, that's just too funny, a$$hat.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:00:00 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:56:50 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
The Invisible Church

Another funny illusion is when He makes a very religious family of many generations pop out an atheist alcoholic.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:03:27 PM
At 3/7/2015 8:00:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
The Invisible Church

Another funny illusion is when He makes a very religious family of many generations pop out an atheist alcoholic.

Oh come on now, tell the truth, you were never really an atheist.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 9:14:56 PM
At 3/7/2015 8:03:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
The Invisible Church

I was a drunken atheist for many years until God came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". That sure woke me up to the fact that there is a Creator. Then, for the next 28 1/2 years, He forced me to obey many commands and go through many very humiliating experiences to get me ready ( by making me trust Him ) for testifying to His knowledge. When I started writing for Him on June 16th, 2008, that's when I went to school and began learning everything He wanted me to know.

I'm in this forum to share knowledge with anyone who listens. God has planned everything so whoever listens to my testimonies are called chosen believers.

One thing you should know is that our Creator is NOT RELIGIOUS AT ALL.

He created religion to deceive most of His people while using us saints and prophets to teach us who we are and how He put this world together. However, He did use His plan called the beast to teach His people how to build His illusions that He needed to use as analogies to teach us saints about the end of this age, how we were created and how we'll be experiencing life in the next age ( New Heaven and Earth ).

I may sound like a broken record to you but some of His believers take a long time before they start listening. Any new member who comes in here could easily be one of His believers so I will remain in here until the day I'm killed, which is planned to happen. I thought it would happen in January but that was because He had me guess instead of Him telling me the exact date. He doesn't want me to know the exact date because I would be anticipating it happening and becoming anxious about it. It's better to know only the last 20 seconds before I'm killed.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:11:38 AM
At 3/7/2015 9:14:56 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/7/2015 8:03:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
The Invisible Church

I was a drunken atheist

No, you were never an atheist, just a drunk.

I may sound like a broken record to you ...

You are a broken record, repeating the same mantra over and over.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 11:01:34 AM
At 3/7/2015 12:23:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Oh dear!

Most Christians believe what they observe is real. I know the Truth and so do a few Christian believers I've met this past three years.

Maybe if you articulated your Truth better they might be more receptive. With your ranting of illusions and incarnate knowledge you sound more like some New Age mystic.
How do you support your next age human creations? .It is very misleading. It reads like one female body and one male body for every created man which suggests man will have both a male and female body rolled in one. Please explain your quote.

You wrote: "Man was created male and female so the first male and female will be with us saints and prophets to learn the new language with us. Then they will produce new people, one male body and one female body for every created man."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:19:33 PM
At 3/8/2015 11:01:34 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Oh dear!

Maybe if you articulated your Truth better they might be more receptive. With your ranting of illusions and incarnate knowledge you sound more like some New Age mystic.
How do you support your next age human creations? .It is very misleading. It reads like one female body and one male body for every created man which suggests man will have both a male and female body rolled in one. Please explain your quote.

You wrote: "Man was created male and female so the first male and female will be with us saints and prophets to learn the new language with us. Then they will produce new people, one male body and one female body for every created man."

Man was created by God, both male and female, just as it says in the book of Genesis.

Adam ( male flesh ) and Eve ( female flesh ) were the only created man to be placed in two bodies. All their offspring only got one body to experience life in. So everyone that was born after them are male and female in ONE body. This explains why there is homosexuality, lesbianism, our variable looks and some faces with hair and some with no hair, etc.

In the next age, Paradise, created man will wake up in two bodies. One body will be male and the other body will be a female. They will be inseparable for eternity. There won't be any marriage of divorce in Paradise because created man will be partners in every vision and dream they have together.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:42:45 PM
At 3/8/2015 9:19:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Oh dear!

Man was created by God, both male and female, just as it says in the book of Genesis.

Adam ( male flesh ) and Eve ( female flesh ) were the only created man to be placed in two bodies. All their offspring only got one body to experience life in. So everyone that was born after them are male and female in ONE body. This explains why there is homosexuality, lesbianism, our variable looks and some faces with hair and some with no hair, etc.

In the next age, Paradise, created man will wake up in two bodies. One body will be male and the other body will be a female. They will be inseparable for eternity. There won't be any marriage of divorce in Paradise because created man will be partners in every vision and dream they have together.
How does that make sense?
1. A mans body will be split into a male and female body in Paradise. But that was what was created in the old age. Eve was created from Adam. They are 2 separate bodies from one man.
2. Are you saying women will not be necessary in Paradise because man will wake up in two bodies, a male and female.
Why don't you think through your thoughts of God and make the necessary corrections before you post instead of waiting for me to correct you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:51:59 PM
At 3/8/2015 9:42:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Oh dear!

1. A mans body will be split into a male and female body in Paradise. But that was what was created in the old age. Eve was created from Adam. They are 2 separate bodies from one man.
2. Are you saying women will not be necessary in Paradise because man will wake up in two bodies, a male and female.
Why don't you think through your thoughts of God and make the necessary corrections before you post instead of waiting for me to correct you.

The more you write in this forum, the more I see how stupid you really are?

If you cannot listen to what I'm telling you, then you cannot understand what I'm telling you.

I said man was created both MALE AND FEMALE.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

21: So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh;
22: and the rib which the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man.
23: Then the man said, "This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."
24: Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh.
25: And the man and his wife were both naked, and were not ashamed.

Adam and Eve were created as ONE MAN.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:07:04 PM
At 3/8/2015 9:51:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Oh dear!

If you cannot listen to what I'm telling you, then you cannot understand what I'm telling you.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

21: So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh;
22: and the rib which the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man.
23: Then the man said, "This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."
24: Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh.

Yes God created both MALE and FEMALE. And this is how He did it, from one man.

Genesis 1:22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man."

You see God is not giving you the proper knowledge because He wants to humiliate you in every forum you visit. You haven't even mastered the first chapter in the bible. Shame on you. How can God trust a homeless alcoholic with serious mental problems to do a honest job like reading the bible before foolishly preaching nonsense? Won't be God's first mistake.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:14:26 PM
At 3/8/2015 10:07:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Oh dear!

Genesis 1

Genesis 2

It doesn't say that God created both MALE and FEMALE. Read this scripture again and again and again to learn exactly what God created first before He formed the flesh called man ( male ) and woman ( female ). He created man first, both male and female. then He formed the flesh of the male ( man ) first. Then He formed the flesh of the female ( woman ) from the flesh of the man ( male ). The two became ONE. That's because there were created as ONE MAN.

Genesis 1:22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man."

You see God is not giving you the proper knowledge because He wants to humiliate you in every forum you visit. You haven't even mastered the first chapter in the bible. Shame on you. How can God trust a homeless alcoholic with serious mental problems to do a honest job like reading the bible before foolishly preaching nonsense? Won't be God's first mistake.

If you read the scriptures properly and listened to a saint who possesses the knowledge of God where ALL scriptures came from, then you will learn how you were created and formed in the flesh ( you should have two bodies ) after you were created as a MAN.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:23:08 PM
At 3/8/2015 10:14:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Oh dear!

Genesis 1

Genesis 2

It doesn't say that God created both MALE and FEMALE. Read this scripture again and again and again to learn exactly what God created first before He formed the flesh called man ( male ) and woman ( female ). He created man first, both male and female. then He formed the flesh of the male ( man ) first. Then He formed the flesh of the female ( woman ) from the flesh of the man ( male ). The two became ONE. That's because there were created as ONE MAN.

You are struggling because you don't have a clue about biology and cannot see how ridiculous your explanation is. You are a science illiterate as well as a scriptural illiterate.

If you read the scriptures properly and listened to a saint who possesses the knowledge of God where ALL scriptures came from, then you will learn how you were created and formed in the flesh ( you should have two bodies ) after you were created as a MAN.
Take a course in biology. Your ignorance is staggering. You are trying to use the bible to explain biology which is ridiculous.
Knowledge is not your strong asset. Even God hasn't found a talent in you He could exploit. You are plain stupid.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:29:19 PM
At 3/8/2015 10:23:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/8/2015 10:14:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Oh dear!

Genesis 1

Genesis 2

You are struggling because you don't have a clue about biology and cannot see how ridiculous your explanation is. You are a science illiterate as well as a scriptural illiterate.

Take a course in biology. Your ignorance is staggering. You are trying to use the bible to explain biology which is ridiculous.
Knowledge is not your strong asset. Even God hasn't found a talent in you He could exploit. You are plain stupid.

Our Father in Heaven is the greatest teacher there ever was so that's who I listen to.