Jump to topic:

Jesus didn't go flying.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:34:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here's a story that God had me write back in September of 2010. I copied and pasted it in this thread.

Christians have been led to believe that Jesus resurrected in his flesh but there are problems with this story that most people don't see.

The first problem is what Peter said in this verse;

1 Peter 3
18: For Christ also died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit;

If Peter knew that Jesus resurrected in the flesh, he wouldn't have made this statement about being alive in the spirit. Why didn't he say "alive in the flesh"? Why doesn't Peter or any other writer of the new testament, besides the ones who have the easter story in it, tell about the resurrection of Jesus in the flesh? They all talk about his spirit resurrecting after he died but never his flesh. Do you suppose the Romans could have made this story up to deceive someone?

The second problem is a trust issue between Jesus and his disciples. Jesus spent three years or so with his disciples getting their trust by telling them the truth about everything. He never lied to them because he couldn't. He gave them prophesies about things that would happen far into the future. He told them what to expect in the near future and they would always come true. Jesus was teaching them how the spirit works and how he gets understanding from him about the future because God knows all things.

These disciples learned to trust him about everything he said so it was critical that Jesus maintained this trust. After God revealed himself to Peter by the Holy Spirit, Jesus knew that he would die very soon. His mission was accomplished because Peter knew the true spirit, which is also named Christ, now so he could be delivered into the Kingdom after Jesus died.

This was the time Jesus told his disciples that he was going to be put to death. Then he told them he would send the Holy Spirit, known as Christ. Nowhere in this conversation to them did he say he was coming back in the flesh a few days after he died. Jesus never kept a secret from them and even told them about the Holy Spirit and the experience they would have when their hearts were filled with him. So why didn't Jesus tell them he would see them after he had risen from his grave?

Supposedly Jesus resurrected and came into the upper room where his disciples, Mary and some others were mourning his death. The door was shut but there he was surprising them with his appearance. Thomas had to check his wounds as proof it was really Jesus. By appearing like this in his flesh, Jesus was made a liar. He warned the disciples about his death and the spirit coming into them but he didn't tell them he was going to surprise them in a visible body. This is a breach of trust and Jesus wouldn't have done this to them. He would have told them the story about his visible appearance and hanging around visiting people for several days and then go floating into the clouds before his disciples as witnesses.

A breach of trust is a serious matter between God and his people. If you can't trust God who is the truth, then you can't trust anyone. This is why the disciples would have been told in detail of what to expect when Jesus appeared in the flesh.

The third problem we have is Jesus floating up into the clouds. God doesn't live in the sky. The pagan gods of Rome, Greece, Persia-Medes and Babylon all lived in the sky. It was their god named Jesus who floated up into the sky where all their gods lived. They also say that their god in the sky will appear in the clouds again on the last day. Why isn't it a bright sunny day when Jesus leaves or comes back? Is it because clouds are also gods in the sky?

The fourth problem is why did they have guards at the tomb when no one knew he was going to resurrect in the flesh? Jesus only told them he would send them his spirit and I'm sure his disciples didn't understand him. They surely wouldn't go to the Romans and tell them Jesus was going to send them the Holy Spirit. Jesus was definitely not a famous person like a King or Emperor so his tomb didn't need to be guarded by anyone. He was considered a terrorist, and a blasphemer to most people around and they never figured he was going to be floating up into space. This story was added by someone who knew the rest of his story would involve Jesus escaping from the tomb. He had to have guards there to make it look like the flesh of Jesus could go right through the rock of the tomb.

The fifth problem was Jesus hanging around visiting in the same area where he was hated by the Jewish leaders and killed by the Romans. I don't believe Jesus would be having coffee and cookies with friends and relatives around people who had him killed a few days before. Jesus showed people how he could eat and walk through walls and talk. If he was capable of doing that, then he could have kept on preaching the gospel until God yanked him up into the sky.

The last problem is that many other lies were added to the new testament writings to prove that the Roman gods entered the writings of the true God. This story about the resurrection is a total fabrication to make Jesus look like he was God. They wanted him separate from the Holy Spirit because they knew the other saints were confessing to be taught by Christ, which is the Holy Spirit . By adding the triune god, Pentecost, and the resurrection of the flesh of Jesus, they could show the Holy Spirit as a separate person from Jesus to keep the Holy Spirit and God from becoming important to the reader.

Jesus said we would be forgiven if we blaspheme the son or the Father but we wouldn't be forgiven of blaspheming the Holy Spirit. The son is the Holy Spirit of God who is the Father of the Holy Spirit. What Jesus is saying is that names aren't important. It's the spirit who is the truth and the life. This was the Holy Spirit who was living in Jesus. This is the spirit who stayed alive after Jesus died in the flesh. No one could see this spirit so nobody saw Jesus floating into the sky. They didn't see anything other than Jesus die in the flesh and his body carried away.

Jesus is still alive today in the spirit of God, which is Christ and he's the one who gave me all this understanding of how he didn't resurrect in the flesh. He's always been a spirit who lived in his flesh for a short while as he has in all his saints. He's here today in my flesh as I'm sharing this Word to you.

Peter never said that Christ died because he knew that Christ meant the Holy Spirit and not a flesh named Jesus. So the verse up at the top of this testimony was changed by the men who wanted you to believe that Jesus was their god in the sky.

God bless you,
Saint Brad
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 3:19:58 PM
At 3/7/2015 2:34:14 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If you can't trust God who is the truth, then you can't trust anyone.

You can't trust a God whose purpose is to deceive everyone.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 4:48:39 PM
At 3/7/2015 3:19:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What you observe is not our true reality. All you have to do is listen to our Creator's voice and learn all about how He formed all these illusions ( our bodies and other objects of this universe ).
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:20:14 PM
At 3/7/2015 4:48:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:

What you observe is not our true reality. All you have to do is listen to our Creator's voice and learn all about how He formed all these illusions ( our bodies and other objects of this universe ).

You can trust a person who tells you to listen to a God whose purpose is to deceive everyone.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:27:39 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:20:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

You can trust a person who tells you to listen to a God whose purpose is to deceive everyone.

Once you get to know Him, He's not that bad of a Creator. He actually has a great sense of humor. Check some of these quotes He had me write a few years ago;

From inside here, it sure looks like hell out there.

The gospel is like a tornado, it cleans out everything you wanted to hang on to.

Why would you want to go to a church you can't see?

I wonder how a liar would do if he lived in the new earth where only the truth is spoken and tried to convince everyone that he's a liar.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:46:05 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:27:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Once you get to know Him, He's not that bad of a Creator. He actually has a great sense of humor. Check some of these quotes He had me write a few years ago;

The gospel is like a tornado, it cleans out everything you wanted to hang on to.

I wonder how a liar would do if he lived in the new earth where only the truth is spoken and tried to convince everyone that he's a liar.

For an omniscient being, his syntax is atrocious, just like yours, in fact.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:48:59 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:46:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

He's only using the body to testify to His knowledge that consists of invisible vibrations ( bits of information ). This language of His is converted into the English language that I tried to learn in school. I hated English with a passion except for spelling bees. I was usually the winner of spelling bees. LOL !!!!!!!!!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:53:52 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:48:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:

He's only using the body to testify to His knowledge that consists of invisible vibrations ( bits of information ). This language of His is converted into the English language that I tried to learn in school. I hated English with a passion except for spelling bees. I was usually the winner of spelling bees. LOL !!!!!!!!!

But, if it's the word of God, it should have perfect syntax. I suspect you're trying to deceive us.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:57:14 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:53:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

But, if it's the word of God, it should have perfect syntax. I suspect you're trying to deceive us.

The heathens who translated the original writings of the prophets and saints might have had perfect syntax but God doesn't work the way you think.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:04:53 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:57:14 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The heathens who translated the original writings of the prophets and saints might have had perfect syntax but God doesn't work the way you think.

Yes, God works exactly the way I think He does, and He has perfect syntax. I suspect you're trying to yank our chains.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 9:20:50 PM
At 3/7/2015 8:04:53 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes, God works exactly the way I think He does, and He has perfect syntax. I suspect you're trying to yank our chains.

God made all His people. Some are good speakers and rich and famous. Those are the one's He chose for most of His people to listen to.

We saints and prophets were not confident speakers but the knowledge that we possess is what God's chosen believers listen to, despite our imperfect syntax.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 9:35:12 PM
You false prophets you mean and are not man enough to admit your prophesies fail to come about. Where is the world covered in lava or you killed? I think you'll have to hire a hitman to make your prophesy come true.

Boringofgod, why do you keep on making a fool of yourself in public when you know so little about what you are talking about. You're using old Church Father's words and ideas taken from pagan sources and made into New Testament fictions. There was no "Paul" (s) as such, there was Apollonius of Tyre whose biography whoever they were who wrote the Pauline Epistles certainly knew and copied into Paul's missions. "Peter" too is a fiction to capture Rome's worship of Janus-Pater, the Keeper with the Keys to Heaven's Gate. These are fictitious creatures you too have been bamboozled into believing were actual people and not characters in stories. Read Helm's Gospel Fictions to see how the Gospels were written and stop playing games with prophesy. You're literally out of line as I told you long ago. Salvation is of the Jews, not Gentiles using our Jewish religious concepts without comprehension.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 9:39:52 PM
At 3/7/2015 9:35:12 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
You false prophets you mean and are not man enough to admit your prophesies fail to come about. Where is the world covered in lava or you killed? I think you'll have to hire a hitman to make your prophesy come true.

Boringofgod, why do you keep on making a fool of yourself in public when you know so little about what you are talking about. You're using old Church Father's words and ideas taken from pagan sources and made into New Testament fictions. There was no "Paul" (s) as such, there was Apollonius of Tyre whose biography whoever they were who wrote the Pauline Epistles certainly knew and copied into Paul's missions. "Peter" too is a fiction to capture Rome's worship of Janus-Pater, the Keeper with the Keys to Heaven's Gate. These are fictitious creatures you too have been bamboozled into believing were actual people and not characters in stories. Read Helm's Gospel Fictions to see how the Gospels were written and stop playing games with prophesy. You're literally out of line as I told you long ago. Salvation is of the Jews, not Gentiles using our Jewish religious concepts without comprehension.

I don't care what the names are of the early saints and prophets. All I know is that some of the knowledge written in the new testament was conserved by our Creator that fits with the knowledge He directly taught me. Much of the old testament was changed by the religious Jews, too. They added all their religious traditions and Babylonian beliefs to the original writings of the prophets.

God knows what He's doing my spiritual friend. Put your trust in Him instead of history books that were written by heathens who had no idea who our Creator was.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 9:44:10 PM
When you learn the Celestial Torah you will learn where and how the idea of a Jesus in the Sky originated. It is classic astro-theology and of course those stuck in Bible land where Bible priesthoods forbade linking astrology with Scriptures don't know what I'm talking about. Mazoroth, the Zodiac, the Celestial Torah Sign Language system that is embedded within Scriptures and embedded within many ancient pagan writings and religious icons as well.

When you learn Celestial Torah Christianity you will find out where to see Christ coming on the clouds of heaven, which are not, btw, clouds in our daily skies but reference to the Milky Way seen as the ancients saw their night sky, spectacular and filled with hidden meaning. I teach Celestial Torah Christianity, just ask and you will receive Living Waters of spiritual knowledge I learned from my Father in Heaven and my Savior, the Spirit of Christ.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 9:52:20 PM
At 3/7/2015 9:44:10 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
When you learn the Celestial Torah you will learn where and how the idea of a Jesus in the Sky originated. It is classic astro-theology and of course those stuck in Bible land where Bible priesthoods forbade linking astrology with Scriptures don't know what I'm talking about. Mazoroth, the Zodiac, the Celestial Torah Sign Language system that is embedded within Scriptures and embedded within many ancient pagan writings and religious icons as well.

When you learn Celestial Torah Christianity you will find out where to see Christ coming on the clouds of heaven, which are not, btw, clouds in our daily skies but reference to the Milky Way seen as the ancients saw their night sky, spectacular and filled with hidden meaning. I teach Celestial Torah Christianity, just ask and you will receive Living Waters of spiritual knowledge I learned from my Father in Heaven and my Savior, the Spirit of Christ.

I know where your religion came from and the false savior you believe in. Christ is NOT the Savior. Christ is His creation that He saves from this world after He destroys it. We're all in Christ both visible and invisible.

You St. Paul haters have no clue what us saints are being used for during this first age.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:04:14 PM
At 3/7/2015 9:52:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I know where your religion came from and the false savior you believe in. Christ is NOT the Savior. Christ is His creation that He saves from this world after He destroys it. We're all in Christ both visible and invisible.

You St. Paul haters have no clue what us saints are being used for during this first age.

Uh-oh, Bornagain, you just admitted you're anti-Christ believer as you seem unaware that Messiah/Christ is God's Humanitarian Archetype, the only acceptable Model for humanity to follow for becoming humane beings. You think the Savior is you? Or Paul? But not Christ? That makes you an Anti-Christ, someone promoting themselves or another not the Christ for spiritual leadership. I'd watch that hubris, boy, but then again I'm talking to someone who thinks they are literally God so I don't expect much to go past the wax in his ears.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:13:28 PM
At 3/7/2015 10:04:14 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

Uh-oh, Bornagain, you just admitted you're anti-Christ believer as you seem unaware that Messiah/Christ is God's Humanitarian Archetype, the only acceptable Model for humanity to follow for becoming humane beings. You think the Savior is you? Or Paul? But not Christ? That makes you an Anti-Christ, someone promoting themselves or another not the Christ for spiritual leadership. I'd watch that hubris, boy, but then again I'm talking to someone who thinks they are literally God so I don't expect much to go past the wax in his ears.

You're just as deceived as any other Christian who interprets the scriptures wrongly.

I was created as the Word of the Lord ( Our Creator ). Everything visible and invisible came from His Word ( His thoughts ).
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:14:47 PM
One of the reasons I don't play the stereotypical prophet role with all the bells and whistles, hair shirts, eating rotten fruits and dumpster diving like some street corner doomsday peddlers I've known, is that God doesn't want prophesy bearers idolized any more. You can see how easily false prophets get it into their heads they are not only mouthpieces for God, they are God, and boy, you'd better listen to them or pay the price!
Heed my words of warning or Go to Hell, spawn of Satin! Etc, etc,

This time prophesy bearing is Sharing the Good News, as a visionary but still just a human being trying to get by in this life with as little hassle as necessary given my job description sorta guaranteeing hassles coming my way. Still, no fancy robes and religious goo-gahs here, an ankh will do for the Cross of Life and a Rainbow Bible and a Paxcalibur logo t-shirt maybe some day, not much religious stuff needed. Only the Celestial Torah knowledge which is easy to learn cutting through generations of man-made overlay.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:15:13 PM

The books on this planet cannot lead anyone to the Truth. You got all your information from books written by people who have no idea who our Creator is.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 11:02:37 PM

Yeah you really have to beat it into him that he's a complete loon before he starts to pick up on it, but then he just tried to block it out and tell himself he's not a moron to make himself feel better
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 4:54:43 AM

"vibrations ( bits of information )"

LOLLLL!!!!
Never fart near dog
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 5:56:09 AM
Brad must get off on the garbage he posts, maybe he enjoys everyone thinking he is completely crazy!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 8:33:31 AM
At 3/7/2015 9:20:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/7/2015 8:04:53 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

God made all His people. Some are good speakers and rich and famous. Those are the one's He chose for most of His people to listen to.

We saints and prophets were not confident speakers but the knowledge that we possess is what God's chosen believers listen to, despite our imperfect syntax.

Sorry, but God has perfect syntax, hence the words you write here are yours and not Gods.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 11:50:45 AM
At 3/8/2015 4:54:43 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

"vibrations ( bits of information )"

LOLLLL!!!!
No wonder the women who use vibrators are so smart. Some of the bits of information eventually get to their brain and their fantasies become organismically real. But how the same vibrator helps Brad is rather dubious unless he sticks it up his backside and stirs up a lot of left over poo that spills out into his messages.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 1:42:48 PM
Here's a story that God had me write back in September of 2010. I copied and pasted it in this thread.

Christians have been led to believe that Jesus resurrected in his flesh but there are problems with this story that most people don't see.

1 Peter 3
18: For Christ also died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit;

If Peter knew that Jesus resurrected in the flesh, he wouldn't have made this statement about being alive in the spirit. Why didn't he say "alive in the flesh"? Why doesn't Peter or any other writer of the new testament, besides the ones who have the easter story in it, tell about the resurrection of Jesus in the flesh? They all talk about his spirit resurrecting after he died but never his flesh. Do you suppose the Romans could have made this story up to deceive someone?

The second problem is a trust issue between Jesus and his disciples. Jesus spent three years or so with his disciples getting their trust by telling them the truth about everything. He never lied to them because he couldn't. He gave them prophesies about things that would happen far into the future. He told them what to expect in the near future and they would always come true. Jesus was teaching them how the spirit works and how he gets understanding from him about the future because God knows all things.

These disciples learned to trust him about everything he said so it was critical that Jesus maintained this trust. After God revealed himself to Peter by the Holy Spirit, Jesus knew that he would die very soon. His mission was accomplished because Peter knew the true spirit, which is also named Christ, now so he could be delivered into the Kingdom after Jesus died.

This was the time Jesus told his disciples that he was going to be put to death. Then he told them he would send the Holy Spirit, known as Christ. Nowhere in this conversation to them did he say he was coming back in the flesh a few days after he died. Jesus never kept a secret from them and even told them about the Holy Spirit and the experience they would have when their hearts were filled with him. So why didn't Jesus tell them he would see them after he had risen from his grave?

Supposedly Jesus resurrected and came into the upper room where his disciples, Mary and some others were mourning his death. The door was shut but there he was surprising them with his appearance. Thomas had to check his wounds as proof it was really Jesus. By appearing like this in his flesh, Jesus was made a liar. He warned the disciples about his death and the spirit coming into them but he didn't tell them he was going to surprise them in a visible body. This is a breach of trust and Jesus wouldn't have done this to them. He would have told them the story about his visible appearance and hanging around visiting people for several days and then go floating into the clouds before his disciples as witnesses.

A breach of trust is a serious matter between God and his people. If you can't trust God who is the truth, then you can't trust anyone. This is why the disciples would have been told in detail of what to expect when Jesus appeared in the flesh.

The third problem we have is Jesus floating up into the clouds. God doesn't live in the sky. The pagan gods of Rome, Greece, Persia-Medes and Babylon all lived in the sky. It was their god named Jesus who floated up into the sky where all their gods lived. They also say that their god in the sky will appear in the clouds again on the last day. Why isn't it a bright sunny day when Jesus leaves or comes back? Is it because clouds are also gods in the sky?

The fourth problem is why did they have guards at the tomb when no one knew he was going to resurrect in the flesh? Jesus only told them he would send them his spirit and I'm sure his disciples didn't understand him. They surely wouldn't go to the Romans and tell them Jesus was going to send them the Holy Spirit. Jesus was definitely not a famous person like a King or Emperor so his tomb didn't need to be guarded by anyone. He was considered a terrorist, and a blasphemer to most people around and they never figured he was going to be floating up into space. This story was added by someone who knew the rest of his story would involve Jesus escaping from the tomb. He had to have guards there to make it look like the flesh of Jesus could go right through the rock of the tomb.

The fifth problem was Jesus hanging around visiting in the same area where he was hated by the Jewish leaders and killed by the Romans. I don't believe Jesus would be having coffee and cookies with friends and relatives around people who had him killed a few days before. Jesus showed people how he could eat and walk through walls and talk. If he was capable of doing that, then he could have kept on preaching the gospel until God yanked him up into the sky.

The last problem is that many other lies were added to the new testament writings to prove that the Roman gods entered the writings of the true God. This story about the resurrection is a total fabrication to make Jesus look like he was God. They wanted him separate from the Holy Spirit because they knew the other saints were confessing to be taught by Christ, which is the Holy Spirit . By adding the triune god, Pentecost, and the resurrection of the flesh of Jesus, they could show the Holy Spirit as a separate person from Jesus to keep the Holy Spirit and God from becoming important to the reader.

Jesus said we would be forgiven if we blaspheme the son or the Father but we wouldn't be forgiven of blaspheming the Holy Spirit. The son is the Holy Spirit of God who is the Father of the Holy Spirit. What Jesus is saying is that names aren't important. It's the spirit who is the truth and the life. This was the Holy Spirit who was living in Jesus. This is the spirit who stayed alive after Jesus died in the flesh. No one could see this spirit so nobody saw Jesus floating into the sky. They didn't see anything other than Jesus die in the flesh and his body carried away.

Jesus is still alive today in the spirit of God, which is Christ and he's the one who gave me all this understanding of how he didn't resurrect in the flesh. He's always been a spirit who lived in his flesh for a short while as he has in all his saints. He's here today in my flesh as I'm sharing this Word to you.

Peter never said that Christ died because he knew that Christ meant the Holy Spirit and not a flesh named Jesus. So the verse up at the top of this testimony was changed by the men who wanted you to believe that Jesus was their god in the sky.

God bless you,
Saint Brad
It is clear God isn't talking to you or those questions would have been answered. It is Satan talking to you because he is planting seeds of doubts in your badly damaged brain.
In John Jesus let Simon feel his wounds and he asked for food. Jesus resurrected as a human and not a spirit.
Even Houdini could get past locked doors.
The guards were there so no one could steal Jesus's body.
People look skywards for entrance and exit because it is open access to earth unlike the ground or sea.
Actually Peter was the first disciple to call Jesus the Christ.
You are scripturally illiterate. I have corrected your distortions again.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:31:00 PM
At 3/8/2015 1:42:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:

1 Peter 3

God bless you,
Saint Brad
It is clear God isn't talking to you or those questions would have been answered. It is Satan talking to you because he is planting seeds of doubts in your badly damaged brain.
In John Jesus let Simon feel his wounds and he asked for food. Jesus resurrected as a human and not a spirit.
People look skywards for entrance and exit because it is open access to earth unlike the ground or sea.

You may be able to quote scripture like many scripture talking Christians but you have absolutely no knowledge of God to understand any of them.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:54:37 PM
At 3/8/2015 9:31:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:

1 Peter 3

You may be able to quote scripture like many scripture talking Christians but you have absolutely no knowledge of God to understand any of them.
I understand enough to correct your scripturally illiterate rantings.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:06:39 PM
At 3/8/2015 9:54:37 PM, Harikrish wrote:

1 Peter 3

I understand enough to correct your scripturally illit

You may know where to find scriptures but you have absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE of God to understand what you're reading in the Bible.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:11:51 PM
At 3/8/2015 10:06:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:

1 Peter 3

You may know where to find scriptures but you have absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE of God to understand what you're reading in the Bible.

I corrected your distortions. I am trained in esoteric scriptures and a behavioural specialist. You are a homeless alcoholic suffering from severe brain damage. Why do you even want to make such comparisons?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:15:24 PM
At 3/8/2015 10:11:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/8/2015 10:06:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:

1 Peter 3

I corrected your distortions. I am trained in esoteric scriptures and a behavioural specialist. You are a homeless alcoholic suffering from severe brain damage. Why do you even want to make such comparisons?

The people who trained you are probably even more stupid than you are.