Jump to topic:

Can you observe the whole tree?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 6:03:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Many people cannot understand this question because they lack the knowledge to understand what perspective means. I'll try explain this to you people who do not understand what a perspective means.

Artists have no problem understanding this because they see things from one perspective but they're able to take their learned skills from our Creator's thoughts and imagine what the image they are perceiving looks like from many other perspectives ( points of view ).

An artist would have a very difficult time carving a tree into an exact replica of a tree that they're using as a model because they would have to see the tree from almost an unlimited amount of perspectives to get the exact shapes of all the branches, twigs and leaves.

This is why an artist would never attempt to carve an exact replica of a tree. They wouldn't have the time to set up each perspective they needed to get the exact shape and dimensions to do so. This is why they only use their imagination to carve detailed objects that can never be a perfect replica of the model they're using to do their work.

If you're only observing the outside of the tree from where you're standing, you cannot see the other side of the tree. It's simply not possible unless of course, you put a mirror up behind the tree at an angle that you can see the reflection of the tree. However, the image you see in the mirror is NOT the same image you will see if you walked behind the tree and observed it.

Let me explain this simple observation of a reflected image in a mirror of an object you see from a different perspective. The image you're observing in a mirror is NOT the exact image that you see when you stand behind the mirror and look at the backside of the tree.

To prove this, put a picture of yourself on the back side of the tree and set up a mirror to reflect that image to your point of view from the front of the mirror. The reflection if that picture of yourself in the mirror you were looking at will not be the same image you see if you were standing behind the mirror. Since you're behind the mirror looking at the backside of the tree, now you can't see the tree from the perspective you left to go stand behind the mirror and look at the picture.

In fact, you will never be able to go back to the front of the tree and see the tree from the exact same perspective you saw it before you walked to the back of the mirror.

Not too many people understand that you can only observe an object from ONE perspective at a time. If you move in centimeter higher, lower, or to either side, you have no changed your perspective and are seeing the object from a different perspective than before you moved.

To show you this change of information, put some objects behind the tree spaced apart. Then go stand in front of the tree until you can't see any of the objects that you placed behind the tree. Now move to the left one tiny step at a time until you see the first object behind the tree. With each step, you will see the object behind the tree from a completely different perspective. In order to see the other objects behind the tree, you will have to change your perspective by moving more to the left until you see them all.

This is what I mean that you can only observe an object from one perspective at a time. What you are observing is two dimensions. You cannot see any object from another dimension than the two dimensions from your ONE perspective.

Besides, you can never see the bark of a tree from inside the tree while standing in front of the tree from your ONE perspective.

Those of you who believe you can see the whole tree are very deceived of what you observe in this universe. It took a long time for God's people to realize the moon had a backside to it. Then they learned that the moon was not a flat disc in the sky. Too bad they don't have mirrors set up to see the backsides of the moon, the planets, the sun and the other objects in the sky.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 6:24:30 PM
At 3/7/2015 6:03:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Many people cannot understand this question because they lack the knowledge to understand what perspective means. I'll try explain this to you people who do not understand what a perspective means.

Too bad they don't have mirrors set up to see the backsides of the moon, the planets, the sun and the other objects in the sky.

Yes, that certainly does put your priorities into perspective, as clear as an azure sky.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 6:27:55 PM
At 3/7/2015 6:24:30 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Too bad they don't have mirrors set up to see the backsides of the moon, the planets, the sun and the other objects in the sky.

Yes, that certainly does put your priorities into perspective, as clear as an azure sky.

My priority is to preach the gospel and this thread is just another part of the gospel that antichrists reject.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 6:38:21 PM
At 3/7/2015 6:27:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:

My priority is to preach the gospel and this thread is just another part of the gospel that antichrists reject.

Oh okay, my bad, sorry, I could have sworn you were talking about some dim witted plan to put mirrors around massive distant objects.

Carry on preaching, SaInt BrAdBoG.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 6:42:12 PM
At 3/7/2015 6:38:21 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Oh okay, my bad, sorry, I could have sworn you were talking about some dim witted plan to put mirrors around massive distant objects.

LOL !!!!! There's probably some Christians building a new ark somewhere, too. They should actually be buying up all the asbestos suits they can find before the hot molten lava comes their way.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 6:48:36 PM
At 3/7/2015 6:42:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:

LOL !!!!! There's probably some Christians building a new ark somewhere, too. They should actually be buying up all the asbestos suits they can find before the hot molten lava comes their way.

Or, just build city size ships and go live on the ocean.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 6:52:05 PM
At 3/7/2015 6:48:36 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I would hate to have a room in the lower decks when the water starts to boil.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 6:55:39 PM
At 3/7/2015 6:52:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Then, we might have to build those ships in space.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 6:58:52 PM
At 3/7/2015 6:55:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

They're trying hard my friend. http://www.nasa.gov...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:02:59 PM
At 3/7/2015 6:58:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Actually, I was referring to the Stanford Torus Space Station...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:05:12 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:02:59 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

That's a very cool image God gave to the artist to render. If God planned for it to exist, it will be built.

In the next age, man won't have to build any of His illusions. We'll just hop in a machine built by His imagination and fly away.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:15:25 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:05:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:

That's a very cool image God gave to the artist to render. If God planned for it to exist, it will be built.

In the next age, man won't have to build any of His illusions. We'll just hop in a machine built by His imagination and fly away.

Wow, you went directly to batsh1t crazy mode in a heart beat, Saint BoGBrad.

Btw, here are some anagrams of that...

Boarding Bats
Signboard Bat
Trading Bobs
Bandits Bag
Sandbag Orbit
Bandit Go Bars
Boding At Bras
Daring Abbots
Broads Tin Bag
Toads Big Barn
Braids To Bang
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:21:15 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:15:25 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Boarding Bats
Signboard Bat
Trading Bobs
Bandits Bag
Sandbag Orbit
Bandit Go Bars
Boding At Bras
Daring Abbots
Broads Tin Bag
Toads Big Barn
Braids To Bang

You're hilarious. You would have a very difficult time going with me to the future that I understand very well.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:35:01 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:21:15 PM, bornofgod wrote:
You're hilarious. You would have a very difficult time going with me to the future that I understand very well.
So well that your prophecy has past the expiry date last January that you also (ahem) knew so well! LMAO@BOG!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:43:14 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:35:01 PM, Composer wrote:
So well that your prophecy has past the expiry date last January that you also (ahem) knew so well! LMAO@BOG!

You and Anna must admire each other for the two events that you use to keep yourselves deceived of why I'm in this forum.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:55:37 PM

Boarding Bats
Signboard Bat
Trading Bobs
Bandits Bag
Sandbag Orbit
Bandit Go Bars
Boding At Bras
Daring Abbots
Broads Tin Bag
Toads Big Barn
Braids To Bang

Your future is my past, which I already have experienced in the present.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 7:58:19 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:55:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Boarding Bats
Signboard Bat
Trading Bobs
Bandits Bag
Sandbag Orbit
Bandit Go Bars
Boding At Bras
Daring Abbots
Broads Tin Bag
Toads Big Barn
Braids To Bang

Now you're sounding like the rest of God's heathens who call themselves Christ followers.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:06:21 PM
At 3/7/2015 7:58:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Boarding Bats
Signboard Bat
Trading Bobs
Bandits Bag
Sandbag Orbit
Bandit Go Bars
Boding At Bras
Daring Abbots
Broads Tin Bag
Toads Big Barn
Braids To Bang

Now you're sounding like the rest of God's heathens who call themselves Christ followers.

You haven't stopped sounding like a deranged nutjob, that makes us even.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 9:24:50 PM
At 3/7/2015 8:06:21 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Boarding Bats
Signboard Bat
Trading Bobs
Bandits Bag
Sandbag Orbit
Bandit Go Bars
Boding At Bras
Daring Abbots
Broads Tin Bag
Toads Big Barn
Braids To Bang

LOL !!!!!! You are a funny person.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:40:46 PM
At 3/7/2015 9:24:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Boarding Bats
Signboard Bat
Trading Bobs
Bandits Bag
Sandbag Orbit
Bandit Go Bars
Boding At Bras
Daring Abbots
Broads Tin Bag
Toads Big Barn
Braids To Bang

See, the truth doesn't have to hurt if you accept it. You don't need to see your backside with a mirror. If you can see your face you have seen you backside.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:42:53 PM
At 3/7/2015 10:40:46 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Boarding Bats
Signboard Bat
Trading Bobs
Bandits Bag
Sandbag Orbit
Bandit Go Bars
Boding At Bras
Daring Abbots
Broads Tin Bag
Toads Big Barn
Braids To Bang

See, the truth doesn't have to hurt if you accept it. You don't need to see your backside with a mirror. If you can see your face you have seen you backside.

Why did God have to make some of His people so stupid that they appear stupid to everyone around them.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:46:07 PM
At 3/7/2015 10:42:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Boarding Bats
Signboard Bat
Trading Bobs
Bandits Bag
Sandbag Orbit
Bandit Go Bars
Boding At Bras
Daring Abbots
Broads Tin Bag
Toads Big Barn
Braids To Bang

Why did God have to make some of His people so stupid that they appear stupid to everyone around them.

That's what we all wonder whenever we see anything you post
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:47:23 PM
At 3/7/2015 10:46:07 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/7/2015 10:42:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Boarding Bats
Signboard Bat
Trading Bobs
Bandits Bag
Sandbag Orbit
Bandit Go Bars
Boding At Bras
Daring Abbots
Broads Tin Bag
Toads Big Barn
Braids To Bang

That's what we all wonder whenever we see anything you post

Can you observe the whole tree at the same time?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:51:39 PM
I cannot, but I can see more of the tree than you since the tree exists in the real world, where I live, whereas you live with your head up your a**. :)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:58:07 PM
At 3/7/2015 10:51:39 PM, imabench wrote:
I cannot, but I can see more of the tree than you since the tree exists in the real world, where I live, whereas you live with your head up your a**. :)

At least you're intelligent enough to know you can't see the whole tree. But you're not intelligent enough to be a nice enough person in this world without looking like an a**.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 11:00:18 PM
At 3/7/2015 10:58:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:

At least you're intelligent enough to know you can't see the whole tree. But you're not intelligent enough to be a nice enough person in this world without looking like an a**.

I am more than capable of being a nice person, I simply waive that ability when dealing with sh*theads like yourself for fun ;)

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 11:06:40 PM
At 3/7/2015 11:00:18 PM, imabench wrote:

I am more than capable of being a nice person, I simply waive that ability when dealing with sh*theads like yourself for fun ;)

I think it's fun preaching the gospel amongst antichrists who don't want to believe anything I write or speak. God gave them some dandy excuses to use to reject Him.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 11:09:05 PM
At 3/7/2015 11:06:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I think it's fun preaching the gospel amongst antichrists who don't want to believe anything I write or speak. God gave them some dandy excuses to use to reject Him.

God didn't do sh**, and if you really enjoy people calling you retarded, the I guess you won't mind me posting everywhere you post and denouncing you for the f*ckwad you are :)

Or would that make you feel bad?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 11:10:52 PM
At 3/7/2015 11:09:05 PM, imabench wrote:

God didn't do sh**, and if you really enjoy people calling you retarded, the I guess you won't mind me posting everywhere you post and denouncing you for the f*ckwad you are :)

How can you make me feel bad, Not even Christians can do that.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 11:19:35 PM
At 3/7/2015 11:10:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/7/2015 11:09:05 PM, imabench wrote:

How can you make me feel bad, Not even Christians can do that.

I can make fun of you for being a loser, or an alcoholic, or talk about driving over your kids with my truck, and that's just off the top of my head ;)