Jump to topic:

The Generation That will Not See Death.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:13:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Are we this Generation? I think so.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:30:47 AM
As I said you have no Idea about bible prophecy but you mouth off. makes you look real stupid. At least you can say why its garbage but you cant> you just mouth off! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:33:05 AM
In My Father"s house are many mansions;[a] if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.[b] 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:41:25 AM
Your posts just expose you as a saddo who gets off on crazy end times scenarios, and hoping all heathens like me burn in your version of hell. It is highly unlikely to happen, much more likely is that when we die we all cease to be, end of story!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:54:26 AM
The rapture is an event that will take place sometime in the near future. Jesus will come in the air, catch up the Church from the earth, and then return to heaven with the Church. The Apostle Paul gave a clear description of the rapture event in his letters to the Thessalonians and Corinthians.
"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words." (1 Thess, 4:16-18).
"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality" (1 Cor. 15:51-53).
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:53:31 AM
The generation that will not see death *before the second coming of Jesus* - died without the return of Jesus as predicted. Thus, a reinterpretation was needed, and you have embraced it wholly. Good luck with that!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:57:18 AM
died without the return of Jesus as predicted> So you say ! what you say is non biblical!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:59:46 AM
Yes some thought in the early church that they would see the end of the age but the key word is {THOUGHT} .
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 12:14:32 PM
At 3/8/2015 10:59:46 AM, Rant wrote:
Yes some thought in the early church that they would see the end of the age but the key word is {THOUGHT} .

How about you put your money where your mouth is? I'll bet you everything I own against everything you own that you'll see death. Just write me into your will. If you're sure you're right, what have you got to lose?
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 12:44:23 PM
At 3/8/2015 9:13:20 AM, Rant wrote:
Are we this Generation?

I don"t know, but many things seem to indicate that.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 2:58:13 PM

Oh, they saw the end of the age
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 3:47:00 PM
See ann if you follow the dots, lets start with the prophecy of Daniel> the most important bible prophecy book of the bible other then revelations. And what did god say to Daniel. shut the book till its time. then Jesus came TO EARTH and the jews and the world {Satan} killed him. and then the 69 week to the 70 week stoped. The temple was destroyed and Israel was scattered over the world. God has been gathering his bride {Church] for 2000 years but this will stop at the rapture of HIS BRIDE. The rebirth of the state of Israel was no mistake like some people think on this forum> The book was open in 1948 with the rebirth of Israel and the 70week will start with israel once the bride goes Home. Its called Jacobs troubles and its going to be shear Hell on earth till Israel will be refined as Gold. Then all bible prophecy of Israel will be fulfilled and must come to past! Enjoy.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 4:03:27 PM
The Church and Israel have two paths . not one. Apostates and all apostates want to build the kingdom on earth. but this is not biblical> its apostate. One has a heavenly calling and one has an earthly calling! Enjoy
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 4:29:28 PM

Just as you now "THINK" that the rapture occurs before the fire descends from heaven and incinerates all physical life forms on this planet, which is the greatest tribultion that this world will have ever seen.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 4:32:29 PM
Just as you now "THINK" that the rapture occurs before the fire descends from heaven and incinerates all physical life forms on this planet, which is the greatest tribultion that this world will have ever seen. > I did not say that!!>You Did!
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 4:46:30 PM

The same THOUGHT exists in this generation. They will be proven as wrong as all past generations.

Death happens to ALL generations in a physical sense.
It happens to NO generations in a spiritual sense since ALL spirits live forever.

The end of an age happens constantly as LIFE gets older and changes ages from the younger age to the older age. Sadly many get older ( age) physically but never mature mentally.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 5:48:31 PM
The same THOUGHT exists in this generation. They will be proven as wrong as all past generations.

Death happens to ALL generations in a physical sense.. No. I see you have no understanding of bible prophecy. everything is coming together at brake neck speed1/. then gog is getting ready ! Enjoy
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 5:52:55 PM
At 3/8/2015 9:30:47 AM, Rant wrote:
As I said you have no Idea about bible prophecy but you mouth off. makes you look real stupid. At least you can say why its garbage but you cant> you just mouth off! Enjoy

I really don't think you are in a position to call the shots.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 5:56:49 PM
Gog has got the bear going in the Ukraine and will have a show down in the middle east soon. but some things must come to past first Damascus must light up like a candle stick first. And Elam must be broken! Enjoy All that is written must come forth. Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 6:20:03 PM
Denial is the name of the game of the lost on this forum, and all you people will go to the great white judgment. Why because you deny the truth! God does not send anyone to the lake of fire because He says so. you send yourself! I like all the posts saying how can a god send someone there>No you send yourself there! As I see it we at zero hour before the bride of Jesus goes home and Jacobs troubles starts to make Israel as pure as gold, and you do not want to be here.What Isis is doing will look like a tea party in the tribulation!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 8:23:49 PM
Jesus knew that the course of end-time events would not continue indefinitely. Once they were set in motion, all would occur within the lifetime of one generation. Only one generation will witness all the mounting global conditions described in God's Word. That generation will see the arrival of the specific 3 1R60;2-year period that will mark the end of "this present evil age" and usher in the Kingdom of God.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:14:17 PM
Where is the Ukraine mentioned again?
I must have missed that passage.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:46:00 PM
At 3/8/2015 9:13:20 AM, Rant wrote:
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Are we this Generation? I think so.

None of God's created people will see death in this age. As soon as their flesh perishes, they won't remember dying as they awaken in new flesh in Paradise.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.
PGA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 1:16:40 AM
At 3/8/2015 10:53:31 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
The generation that will not see death *before the second coming of Jesus* - died without the return of Jesus as predicted. Thus, a reinterpretation was needed, and you have embraced it wholly. Good luck with that!

No it did not. He came as the Father came, just as He said He would.

Matthew 16:27-28 (NASB)

27 For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds.

28 "Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Peter
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 1:43:05 AM
At 3/9/2015 1:16:40 AM, PGA wrote:
At 3/8/2015 10:53:31 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

No it did not. He came as the Father came, just as He said He would.

Matthew 16:27-28 (NASB)

27 For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds.

28 "Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Peter

The Son of man is also known as the Word, the LIfe and Light of man in this scripture;

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

The Word of God is His thoughts where we all came from, visible and invisible;

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

God's thoughts are describe perfectly in all this symbolism within this scripture.