Jump to topic:

You Can Not loose Your salvation.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:47:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Once a person trusts Christ for salvation, the Holy Spirit is sealed within him or her. In Paul's letter to the Ephesians he spoke of being sealed with the Holy Spirit upon accepting Christ. "... after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise," Ephesians 1:13. God's Holy Spirit is sealed within us at the very moment we truly believe. Paul also wrote about this to the believers in Corinth. "Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts," 2 Corinthians 1:21-22. Faith in Christ seals our destiny. The born again believer in Christ need have no fear of spending eternity in the lake of fire. We who are born again receive much comfort from these verses. God "stablisheth" us when we become born from above. The word translated "stablisheth" is the Greek word "bebaioo" which means: to make firm, to establish, confirm, to make sure. This is done through God's power, not ours. Outside of God we have no power, no firm foundation, and no hope. It is our choice whether to accept Christ as our Saviour, but rejection of Him will only bring eternal torment.

If a person chooses to reject Christ they have chosen to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. There are many reasons a person may reject God. Some blame God for things that have happened to them, but the evils of this world come from Satan. In rejecting God they have to believe He exists, but that is not faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. Some people believe in god, but not God. Allah is god (satanic and evil) and cannot do anything except lead his followers into the Lake of Fire. Mormons believe in someone they call Jesus, but he is another false god that leads to the Lake of Fire. Many people expect that being a "good person" by human standards or religious works to be enough to meet the criteria to avoid the lake of fire, but good works will not save you, only faith in Jesus Christ. Those who choose to reject God's free gift of salvation are destined to everlasting damnation in the lake of fire. It is an individual choice. "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be foregiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come." Matthew 12:30-32. There is no middle ground. Either you admit that you are a sinner in need of a Saviour and accept Jesus Christ, or you have rejected Him. It is a choice each person has to make for themselves.

Thank God that we have a choice in where we will spend eternity. Once we are born from above (have said yes to Jesus) our choice is sealed. We can't back out of that choice once we've made it, and who would want to? We are held safe in God's hands; He keeps us and sanctifies us, never to be lost again. You see, God doesn't wish that any should parish but that all should come to repentance. Once we are in His hands we are forever in His hands. "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one." John 10:28-30. You may be way out of fellowship and missing out on the joy of your salvation, but if you have accepted Christ as your Saviour you will avoid the Lake of Fire. You can have a more fulfilling life if you fully surrender to Him and strive to be like Him. You will earn eternal rewards if you live for Him, but your salvation is secure once you sincerely believe in Him. Being born from above brings new responsibilities. We need to study God's word and conform to it. We need to tell others about the Gospel. There needs to be a change in our life and attitude because we are no longer the same person as we once were. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 11:14:24 AM
At 3/8/2015 10:47:24 AM, Rant wrote:
Once a person trusts Christ for salvation, the Holy Spirit is sealed within him or her. In Paul's letter to the Ephesians he spoke of being sealed with the Holy Spirit upon accepting Christ. "... after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise," Ephesians 1:13. God's Holy Spirit is sealed within us at the very moment we truly believe. Paul also wrote about this to the believers in Corinth. "Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts," 2 Corinthians 1:21-22. Faith in Christ seals our destiny. The born again believer in Christ need have no fear of spending eternity in the lake of fire. We who are born again receive much comfort from these verses. God "stablisheth" us when we become born from above. The word translated "stablisheth" is the Greek word "bebaioo" which means: to make firm, to establish, confirm, to make sure. This is done through God's power, not ours. Outside of God we have no power, no firm foundation, and no hope. It is our choice whether to accept Christ as our Saviour, but rejection of Him will only bring eternal torment.

If a person chooses to reject Christ they have chosen to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. There are many reasons a person may reject God. Some blame God for things that have happened to them, but the evils of this world come from Satan. In rejecting God they have to believe He exists, but that is not faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. Some people believe in god, but not God. Allah is god (satanic and evil) and cannot do anything except lead his followers into the Lake of Fire. Mormons believe in someone they call Jesus, but he is another false god that leads to the Lake of Fire. Many people expect that being a "good person" by human standards or religious works to be enough to meet the criteria to avoid the lake of fire, but good works will not save you, only faith in Jesus Christ. Those who choose to reject God's free gift of salvation are destined to everlasting damnation in the lake of fire. It is an individual choice. "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be foregiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come." Matthew 12:30-32. There is no middle ground. Either you admit that you are a sinner in need of a Saviour and accept Jesus Christ, or you have rejected Him. It is a choice each person has to make for themselves.

Thank God that we have a choice in where we will spend eternity. Once we are born from above (have said yes to Jesus) our choice is sealed. We can't back out of that choice once we've made it, and who would want to? We are held safe in God's hands; He keeps us and sanctifies us, never to be lost again. You see, God doesn't wish that any should parish but that all should come to repentance. Once we are in His hands we are forever in His hands. "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one." John 10:28-30. You may be way out of fellowship and missing out on the joy of your salvation, but if you have accepted Christ as your Saviour you will avoid the Lake of Fire. You can have a more fulfilling life if you fully surrender to Him and strive to be like Him. You will earn eternal rewards if you live for Him, but your salvation is secure once you sincerely believe in Him. Being born from above brings new responsibilities. We need to study God's word and conform to it. We need to tell others about the Gospel. There needs to be a change in our life and attitude because we are no longer the same person as we once were. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17.

"This commentary was started by Ron Graham before his death on March 14, 2013, and finished by his wife, Nathele. "

http://www.raptureready.com...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 12:29:47 PM
At 3/8/2015 10:47:24 AM, Rant wrote:

More garbage!