Jump to topic:

Jesus V Mohamed

Angry_Bird
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 2:36:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Not too sure how this works according to the Muslim faith, but I'm sure someone will take the time to enlighten me.

What did Mohamed do with his sins, did he get baptized (by spirit) in the name of Jesus ? in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy spirit, sort of thing ?.

Was Jesus a better prophet than Mohamed because he was able to live sin free, or do Muslims believe Mohamed was also able to live sin free ?.

Did Mohamed "hold the fullness of the God Head bodily" like the Biblical Jesus ?

Help me out here Please folks.
FlyerGuy2015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 5:12:55 PM
You Cannot Compare Jesus and Mohammed.Jesus Is a God (For You And Prophet for us)But Mohammed (S.A.W) Is A Prophet.Allah Is Our God.I Dont Know What The Bible Says As I Have Never Read Them,But according To Us,Jesus is isa.He Was To Be Tortured By The People But Allah(S.W.T) Raised Isa And Replaced Isa With A Clone.Isa(A.S) Is a Prophet To Us.Isa(a.s) And Mohammed (P.B.U.H) WERE Prophets.They Were People Sent In The World By Allah To Spread The Religion Of Islam.Yes,Prophets May Or May Not Have Made Mistakes.Younus (A.s) (Jonas For You) Made A Mistake And Allah Made A Huge Whale Swallow Him...It Was AFter He Prayed So Hard Allah Set Him Free...Feel Free To Ask Questions :)
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 5:58:11 PM
At 3/8/2015 2:36:24 PM, Angry_Bird wrote:
Not too sure how this works according to the Muslim faith, but I'm sure someone will take the time to enlighten me.

What did Mohamed do with his sins, did he get baptized (by spirit) in the name of Jesus ? in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy spirit, sort of thing ?.

first in Islam Jesus is a prophet (not God) like Muhhamed Moses David (pbut)... and we believe the Prophets are sinless because they are protected and guided by God (were the best poeple for the others as an example to follow),but they have done some mistakes sometimes.. like the Quran reproach Prophet Muhhamed (pbuh) in chapter 80 for ignoring a blind man... its was a mistake so the Quran corrected him, but there is no plave for sins.. if you read the Bible the prophets committed sins like fornication, its a blasphemy to attribute something like that to any prophet in Islam

Was Jesus a better prophet than Mohamed because he was able to live sin free, or do Muslims believe Mohamed was also able to live sin free ?.

the 5 greatest prophets in Islam are - Muhhamed,Jesus,Moses,Abrahim and Noah (peace be upom them), the Quran says God exceeled some prophets over the others but its not our job to take and compare between them because its also says:

(4:152) But those who believed in Allah and (all) His Messengers and, (in embracing faith,) made no distinction between any of these (Messengers), He will soon pay them their rewards. And Allah is Most Forgiving, Ever-Merciful.

Did Mohamed "hold the fullness of the God Head bodily" like the Biblical Jesus ?

In Islam we dont compare anything to God, everything beside God is created.. whether its Jesus Mohhamed Ahrahim Moses Buddha Crishna... the Concept of God is what Chpater 112 is saying:
Say, "He is Allah (God), [who is] One,Allah , the Eternal Refuge.He neither begets nor is born,Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

and the only sin God wouldnt forgive (after death) is associating something or somebody to God, its called "shirk", like Jesus Budda... beyond that, God can forgive anything...

its short answer but i hope its helping you... if you want something interesting search on youtube the name "Ahmed Deedat" an muslim scholar who was debating christains about things.. Bible Jesus Christainity... his debates on youtube im sure you will like him..... enjoy.

Never fart near dog
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 6:03:31 PM
The prophet of Helenistic Judaic nationalism vs the prophet of Arab imperialism. Fight! :D

Or... should they?

There's nothing either was saying philosophically or morally you can't find elsewhere in thought of the day. Most of what Jesus was saying about Yhwh already came from Judaism; his notions of compassion were little more than an exhortation to greater Helenisation and a polemic against Judaic conservatism. The fatalism taught by Muhammad was known in Jainism as early as 400BCE. I don't think either were great innovators of human thought.

But what they did was mobilise people politically at a time when people wanted to be mobilised. In the ancient world, politics and religion weren't separate any more than religion and natural philosophy were. If you wanted to mobilise people you needed a prophet.

Jesus seems to have been a prophet of Judaic Helenisation. He failed to mobilise Jews, and the conservative priests killed him, so his followers took the faith to Europe, wherein Helenistc culture was already adopted, and Christianity became a piggyback religion built from adherents drawn from cultures to which Jesus himself never actually preached, and for whom his words -- even if quoted correctly -- may never have been intended.

Half a millennium later, Muhammad did a first rate job of mobilising Arabs to nationalism, based on a god they'd never actually prayed to before -- Yhwh, a god who'd never previously cared about anyone but Israelites. And he seems to have revised Arab history sufficiently so Arabs could claim lineage not only from the Semites (which group includes both Jews and Arabs), but from the specific mythological lineage of the Israelites (rather than from the Amorites, Canaanites, Eblaites or Ugarites, with whom the Israelites warred, who may never have worshiped Yhwh in the first place, and whose descendants now apparently don't include Arabs.)

Two piggyback religions off Judaism -- both heavily nationalistic. One storm-torn by politics and displaced to Europe and distant parts of north Africa because it didn't take in Palestine, and one growing like an epiphyte off the back of Israelite mythology.

I don't think they need to fight. I think they need to more critically examine their political histories to see whether religion created the political conflicts, or whether rather (as I suspect) political conflicts created the religions.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 6:14:49 PM
Mohammed wins hands down. Jesus was peaceful and loving, while Muhhamed would kill you if you even thought about drawing a picture of him.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 7:05:06 PM
At 3/8/2015 6:14:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Mohammed wins hands down. Jesus was peaceful and loving, while Muhhamed would kill you if you even thought about drawing a picture of him.

LOL again you.... before you blaming the prophet of killing if you draw a picture, here is what the Bible says: Leviticus 24:16

Whoever blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

every jew or christain must believes that sh1t (if isnt a hypocrite) inspired from their God Jesus the lovey dovey guy, we dont have sh1t like that, if you know from Islamic sources something like that why dont you share it? lol the real dangare is coming from your relatives and your previous religion i guess, please dont try to bullsh1t here muslim is like this like that if you cant find anything about this in the Quran dont waste time and decieve people, its place is in wickedpedia & F"cknews.
Never fart near dog
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 7:10:03 PM
At 3/8/2015 7:05:06 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

LOL again you.... before you blaming the prophet of killing if you draw a picture, here is what the Bible says: Leviticus 24:16

Whoever blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

every jew or christain must believes that sh1t (if isnt a hypocrite) inspired from their God Jesus the lovey dovey guy, we dont have sh1t like that, if you know from Islamic sources something like that why dont you share it? lol the real dangare is coming from your relatives and your previous religion i guess, please dont try to bullsh1t here muslim is like this like that if you cant find anything about this in the Quran dont waste time and decieve people, its place is in wickedpedia & F"cknews.

Sorry, you're right. Muslims are peaceful, they don't kill people for drawing pictures, stone gay people to death and punish women for getting raped.

Christians don't even read the bible so those verses really don't apply to them. If Christians read the bible, they wouldn't be Christian.
YassineB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 8:04:31 PM

- See? This is what I have always been talking about.
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:
http://www.debate.org...

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:
http://www.debate.org...

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 8:18:54 PM
At 3/8/2015 7:10:03 PM, Wylted wrote:

Sorry, you're right. Muslims are peaceful, they don't kill people for drawing pictures, stone gay people to death and punish women for getting raped.

typical guy... dont put here smokescreen to evade the question. where do you find Islam the punishment for "drawing a pictures"? your pathetic answer tiring me. im showing you even criticizing God's name in the bible you must put to death. how hypocrite can you be?

Christians don't even read the bible so those verses really don't apply to them. If Christians read the bible, they wouldn't be Christian.

lol they are chrisitains or jews for that matter because they believed in the Bible, every believer should obey the Bible, if you ignore that wow what can i say? dont mingle religion with people's emotions like revange anger frustration or tihngs like politics and foreign policy.

and i have a question. do you really in the vidoes of Binladen or other terrorists threatening the west? do you really believe your enemy will tell you what he would do to you? or every attack the media shows you as "muslim torrorists"? learn something life is too short most you see in life are only a deception, and if you beleive everything they tell you are you an robot controlling you go study how politics and human psychology works and come back. if you read sh1t stuff your mind will be the same, you are what you eat and read. before talking with muslims dont be a kid trying to blame them for stupid things.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 8:29:52 PM
At 3/8/2015 8:04:31 PM, YassineB wrote:

- See? This is what I have always been talking about.

According to the bible the lovely dovy guy Jesus is the same God of the OT who kills everybody up for stupid things, but wait!! take a heed when a christian call the lord by the name "God" he is talking about the OT and if you see the word "Jesus" its for NT. lol even they trying to distinguish the same God by different names so you cant catch the joke as Ahmed Deedat said what joke is played xD the evil guy vs the good guy.....
Never fart near dog
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 9:23:39 PM
At 3/8/2015 8:18:54 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

typical guy... dont put here smokescreen to evade the question. where do you find Islam the punishment for "drawing a pictures"? your pathetic answer tiring me. im showing you even criticizing God's name in the bible you must put to death. how hypocrite can you be?

Answer this question. Does the Muslim community have a problem killing people for drawing pictures, being raped and being homosexual? Or is this me getting Muslims confused for another religion. If so please point to a system where such things occur an a systematic and regular way.

lol they are chrisitains or jews for that matter because they believed in the Bible, every believer should obey the Bible, if you ignore that wow what can i say? dont mingle religion with people's emotions like revange anger frustration or tihngs like politics and foreign policy.

and i have a question. do you really in the vidoes of Binladen or other terrorists threatening the west? do you really believe your enemy will tell you what he would do to you? or every attack the media shows you as "muslim torrorists"?

So what are they? Black flag ops? Attacks by non Muslims pretending to be Muslim to "frame" the Muslims. I've literally seen Muslims threaten to kill people for saying it is not a religion of peace.

learn something life is too short most you see in life are only a deception, and if you beleive everything they tell you are you an robot controlling you go study how politics and human psychology works and come back.

I only have time to pursue one Bacchelors degree.

if you read sh1t stuff your mind will be the same, you are what you eat and read. before talking with muslims dont be a kid trying to blame them for stupid things.

I guess it is just the Jews who have me brainwashed, huh? We should exterminate them so they can't brainwash us Westerners anymore, huh?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:27:38 PM

Both Jesus and Mohamed were names of flesh that God used to testify to His knowledge. Jesus testified to ALL the knowledge of God until he learned who he was, which is the invisible knowledge of God, also known as Christ, or the Word of the Lord.

Mohamed was used to testify to a tiny portion of the knowledge of God but he never learned who he was. All he knew is that the knowledge he was talking about came from our Creator ( Allah ) who he believed in but he had help from delusional Roman Catholics to build his false religion into a big religion that it is today. All the worldly religions were used by our Creator to spread building techniques throughout the rest of the world beyond the old Roman Empire.

None of God's religions were used to teach His people their true created existence within His Mind. God used His prophets and saints to teach us who we are within His Mind.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 7:03:15 AM
At 3/8/2015 9:23:39 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/8/2015 8:18:54 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Answer this question. Does the Muslim community have a problem killing people for drawing pictures,

which Muslim community? there are muslims in germany italy england all over the world...

being raped

that is ridiculous. tell me how muslims gonna go rape somebody when its punishment in Islam is so severe? and if there are some muslims doing that you exposing yourself that they dont follow Islam. and i cant imagine how the hell you blame almost 2 billion of people doing the same sh1ts?

and being homosexual?

to be a homo its not a sin, but acting upon it is. God gave everybody some qualities to deal with because life is a test, and there are limits to everything. like if i like women i cant go and f"ck every women i see on the street, i shouldnt look at a women at all for lusting her, but i can do it only after marriage. that is called self control. i cant do whatever i want for my desires. same for homos.

Or is this me getting Muslims confused for another religion. If so please point to a system where such things occur an a systematic and regular way.

no we are not confused, but i think you are. if you see Islam is "dangerous" i cant understand how you cant see both the chrisitan and jewish religion? much more "dangerous" by following the bible. you cant see it because christian dont control over countries anymore, look at history. compare 1400 years of Islam and 2000 of christianity, you would see the fruits of boths.

and i have a question. do you really in the vidoes of Binladen or other terrorists threatening the west? do you really believe your enemy will tell you what he would do to you? or every attack the media shows you as "muslim torrorists"?

So what are they? Black flag ops? Attacks by non Muslims pretending to be Muslim to "frame" the Muslims.

im not saying everything is a false flag or stuff like that. sure you have angry/frustrated people of Afghanistan for example who trying to revenge somehow, their families homes were destroyed by western power, millions of muslims died under the war of "freedom" of the west, what do you expect to get back? kisses? when you see 3 westerns murdered by ISIS the world going to explode. tell me have you ever shed tears for the millions of muslims which found themselves exploded into pieces? i know you dont care of them at all because they are not humans. right? you know cases of muslims victims at all? f"cknews showing to you that stuff?

and the CIA Governments whatever you have there are not stupid, war on based on deception, if you want to make people hate a community you do your job. the problem is ISIS morons doing it at the front of the camera and USA behind the scenes. do you know how politics works anyway?

I've literally seen Muslims threaten to kill people for saying it is not a religion of peace.

that is bullsh1t where do you see it f"cknews? i really suprise how much hate you have no wonder you trying to justify of all that emotional cr@p...

learn something life is too short most you see in life are only a deception, and if you beleive everything they tell you are you an robot controlling you go study how politics and human psychology works and come back.

I only have time to pursue one Bacchelors degree.

><

if you read sh1t stuff your mind will be the same, you are what you eat and read. before talking with muslims dont be a kid trying to blame them for stupid things.

I guess it is just the Jews who have me brainwashed, huh? We should exterminate them so they can't brainwash us Westerners anymore, huh?

lol!! all along history for almost 2000 years westerns always persecuted the jews like animals compare it for 1400 years jews living in Islamic empires what a shame :D you actually dont know history. when you will get over your prejudices and think normaly for Gods sake.
Never fart near dog
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 8:01:45 AM
@pop, Don't give me that crap about ISIS. ISIS doesn't even exist. The videos they send of beheadings have been edited. In one video they are like all 7 foot tall. So it is clear the CIA is faking ISIS to set us up for another war.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 8:14:29 AM
At 3/9/2015 8:01:45 AM, Wylted wrote:
@pop, Don't give me that crap about ISIS. ISIS doesn't even exist. The videos they send of beheadings have been edited. In one video they are like all 7 foot tall. So it is clear the CIA is faking ISIS to set us up for another war.

Dude... Poe's Law. I don't think POP understands.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 8:18:07 AM
At 3/9/2015 8:14:29 AM, Envisage wrote:

I know. Poor guy, I've been doing that to him for like a month.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 9:32:03 AM

wrong answer... im saying everything they showing you doesnt has to be a real, when binladen sitting with ak-47 threatening do you think they are so stupid to tell you where when they will blow the sh1t off? if they gonna blow stuff up they would do it and not talk about it like a moron commen sense. and you know history of USA full of false flags or beside of united snakes of america you have bunch of that sh1t, its not about good and bad its about winning the war and by this they do everything they have to do. look at the rise of the Nazis or the operations of the CIA, Israel Russia...

and all the terrorists muslim groups you have they were created or as a consequences of the west invading foreign lands traumatizing masses, kiiling and raping poeple, i know you never shed a tear for these people because you are an hypocrite... in Iraq you have long war and as a result you have rising groups like ISIS killing every non muslims beheading everybody. when you ignore the roots of that problem you will never solve it.

dont blame Islam for everything. when you have some angry muslims beheading poeple ramdomly before the west invasion? u dont. and where is your condemnation of your "freedom fighters" for democracy (hypocrisy*) killing millions ha? you have a problem then 10 guys because they are westerns? you dont have feeling for the victims of the muslim side?

here sites how USA traumatizing masses by drones (not talking about the wars taking place):http://www.livingunderdrones.org...
psychological trauma among civilian communities.

http://www.rollingstone.com...

"Over half of Yemen's 24.8 million citizens " militants and civilians alike " are impacted every day. A war is happening, and one of the unforeseen casualties is the Yemeni mind.

"Symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, trauma and anxiety are becoming rampant"

http://globalresearch.ca...

when you traumatizing people to the point they getting crazy expect to see a reaction.
you are criticizing muslims here while people getting killed and traumatize and all you do is blame islam like a moron. no offence.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 9:33:27 AM

u r american?
Never fart near dog
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 10:02:49 AM
At 3/9/2015 9:32:03 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

wrong answer... im saying everything they showing you doesnt has to be a real, when binladen sitting with ak-47 threatening do you think they are so stupid to tell you where when they will blow the sh1t off? if they gonna blow stuff up they would do it and not talk about it like a moron commen sense. and you know history of USA full of false flags or beside of united snakes of america you have bunch of that sh1t, its not about good and bad its about winning the war and by this they do everything they have to do. look at the rise of the Nazis or the operations of the CIA, Israel Russia...

and all the terrorists muslim groups you have they were created or as a consequences of the west invading foreign lands traumatizing masses, kiiling and raping poeple, i know you never shed a tear for these people because you are an hypocrite... in Iraq you have long war and as a result you have rising groups like ISIS killing every non muslims beheading everybody. when you ignore the roots of that problem you will never solve it.

dont blame Islam for everything. when you have some angry muslims beheading poeple ramdomly before the west invasion? u dont. and where is your condemnation of your "freedom fighters" for democracy (hypocrisy*) killing millions ha? you have a problem then 10 guys because they are westerns? you dont have feeling for the victims of the muslim side?

here sites how USA traumatizing masses by drones (not talking about the wars taking place):http://www.livingunderdrones.org...

"Over half of Yemen's 24.8 million citizens " militants and civilians alike " are impacted every day. A war is happening, and one of the unforeseen casualties is the Yemeni mind.

"Symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, trauma and anxiety are becoming rampant"

when you traumatizing people to the point they getting crazy expect to see a reaction.
you are criticizing muslims here while people getting killed and traumatize and all you do is blame islam like a moron. no offence.

I bet that makes you mad. Almost mad enough to crash a plane into a building, huh?
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 11:09:42 AM
At 3/9/2015 9:33:27 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

u r american?

British.
seeu46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 11:11:40 AM
At 3/8/2015 5:12:55 PM, FlyerGuy2015 wrote:
You Cannot Compare Jesus and Mohammed.Jesus Is a God (For You And Prophet for us)But Mohammed (S.A.W)

Jesus is not a God. God is God his nature never changed at all. Jesus is a 'person' separate(thus Son of God) who is given all authority on heaven and earth and is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Is A Prophet.Allah Is Our God.I Dont Know What The Bible Says As I Have Never Read Them,But according To Us,Jesus is isa.He Was To Be Tortured By The People But Allah(S.W.T) Raised Isa And Replaced Isa With A Clone.Isa(A.S) Is a Prophet To Us.Isa(a.s) And Mohammed (P.B.U.H) WERE Prophets.

Yes he was raised to life and defeated 'death'. It appeared that his flesh died but he lives 'on' on the right throne of God.

They Were People Sent In The World By Allah To Spread The Religion Of Islam.Yes,Prophets May Or May Not Have Made Mistakes.Younus (A.s) (Jonas For You) Made A Mistake And Allah Made A Huge Whale Swallow Him...It Was AFter He Prayed So Hard Allah Set Him Free...Feel Free To Ask Questions :)

Yes all prophets, messengers, kings, sin and make mistakes. This is why it is known that Jesus my savior never made a 'mistake' and thus he is the only Son of God because he came from God as our gift.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 11:12:40 AM
At 3/9/2015 10:02:49 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/9/2015 9:32:03 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

I bet that makes you mad. Almost mad enough to crash a plane into a building, huh?

you taking it as a joke because you didnt experience it yet in your family or by yourself you living in hably bably world drinking and sleeping around yeah? and you compare 3000 victims of 9/11 to millions? which is worse? if you traumatizing masses you you think they give a sh1t to kill anybody? so arrogant & no empathy.

and who tell you it was "some muslims" (emphasizing "some" because you obsessed generalizing all muslims...) your gov making monkeys out of you right left and center. you are actually not want to understand the other side im tired of that.....
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 11:13:39 AM
At 3/9/2015 11:09:42 AM, Envisage wrote:

u r american?

British.

Never fart near dog
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 11:24:43 AM
At 3/9/2015 11:13:39 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

u r american?

British.

What's up? I think tea and bake scones too!
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 11:38:02 AM
At 3/9/2015 11:24:43 AM, Envisage wrote:

u r american?

British.

eeehh americans and british same stuff :D
https://www.youtube.com...
Never fart near dog
Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 11:48:53 AM

A true God will have to know the true way of how a truth can be passed among humans.

Humans themselves don't know what is the most efficient way for a truth to be passed. Only God knows. So if you don't know the most efficient way for a truth to be passed, you are not God but a human.

Jesus is God and sent from God because He knows the most efficient way of how a truth is conveyed. He's making use of such a way to convey a truth. Relatively, Mohammed is just a human knowing nothing.

===================
Humans get to a truth by putting faith on a small amount of humans who are believed to be in direct contact with the truth itself. This is what human witnessing is.

Truths can be categorized as follows,

Type 1: Scientific truth
You can repeatedly and predictably verify the results by yourself. However, just like any other truths, a scientific truth is normally conveyed through human witnessing. Say, you don't observe the existence of black holes. You believe what is said by the scientists to get to such a truth. The scientists are a small amount of humans who are believed to be in direct contact with a scientific truth.

However, you can anytime verify the works of the scientists, because such a kind of truths is accessible all the times.

Type 2: Present Truth
They are the things/events happening around you or in this world. Such as daily news, the existence of Barrack Obama and so forth. Again, you don't examine them directly. You put your trust/faith to the media to get to such a kind of truths. Media is made up of a small amount of humans such as the writers and reporters.

Since the existence of such a kind of truths is in present time, they are thus accessible for your verification. You can examine the evidence by yourself.

Type 3: Historical Truth
They are the things/events happened in the past (possibly long past). Humans rely mostly on witnessing to reach such a kind of truth. For example, George Washington is believed to live between 1732 and 1799. We know this because there are humans records (possibly multiple accounts of them) saying so. Now what was Washington doing on a specific date, say, Feb 2nd of 1738? No one could possibly know because no one there wrote it down what he's doing on that day.

Mostly, history (= his story) is a result of human witnessing. The more distant history is, the less it is evidenced. Similarly, the less famous a person/an event is, the less was written down about him/it. Humans may thus find no way to reach such a truth.

History is mostly a one time event no longer accessible to today's humans. Humans will have to rely heavily and mostly on documents written by other humans to reach a truth. To put it another way, human witnessing can be the only way to reach a historical truth.

Type 4: Touchable Truth
This is the truth directly accessible to you. For example, water is wet. You can verify this by yourself at any time. You don't need to rely on others tales (witnessing) to know this. However, you may have to rely on witnessing to get to know deeper about what water is, say, at the atomic level.

Type 5: Unreachable Truth
They are truths not supposed to be reached by humans within a certain time frame. For example, humans living in stone age can hardly be aware of the existence of black holes. If somehow you are sent to the humans in stone age. Then they can reach such a truth by believing in your witnessing. If the existence of black holes concerns their lives, you can thus tell them: "I am the truth, the way and the live. Without me no one can reach the truth of black holes".

Similarly, humans living in our age may not access the existence of heaven, hell etc. even when they are real. To put it another way, even when they are real, such a truth can only be reached through human witnessing (which invites your faith to believe).

The truth of Christianity can be a mixture of Type 3 and Type 5 mentioned above. A truth requires witnessing to be reached. A witnessing invites faith to believe.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 11:59:17 AM
At 3/9/2015 11:38:02 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/9/2015 11:24:43 AM, Envisage wrote:

u r american?

British.

eeehh americans and british same stuff :D
https://www.youtube.com...

https://imgflip.com...
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 12:01:04 PM
At 3/8/2015 5:58:11 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

first in Islam Jesus is a prophet (not God) like Muhhamed Moses David (pbut)... and we believe the Prophets are sinless because they are protected and guided by God (were the best poeple for the others as an example to follow),but they have done some mistakes sometimes.. like the Quran reproach Prophet Muhhamed (pbuh) in chapter 80 for ignoring a blind man... its was a mistake so the Quran corrected him, but there is no plave for sins.. if you read the Bible the prophets committed sins like fornication, its a blasphemy to attribute something like that to any prophet in Islam
So, ignoring a person in need is not a sin but rather "a mistake"? What is the difference in Islam between a sin and a moral mistake?

If prophets do not sin according to the Quran, but the Bible records prophets sinning, then one can conclude either:

1. The Bible is wrong about prophets sinning.
2. Islam is wrong about prophets not sinning.

As you obviously believe #1 is the case, does that mean that you should believe that all Jews and Christians are blasphemers?

Sounds like a classic "your word against mine" routine-- pretty much what dogmatic religion always boils down to. It is tragic that it leads to so much human caused pain and misery...

the 5 greatest prophets in Islam are - Muhhamed,Jesus,Moses,Abrahim and Noah (peace be upom them), the Quran says God exceeled some prophets over the others but its not our job to take and compare between them because its also says:

(4:152) But those who believed in Allah and (all) His Messengers and, (in embracing faith,) made no distinction between any of these (Messengers), He will soon pay them their rewards. And Allah is Most Forgiving, Ever-Merciful.

In Islam we dont compare anything to God, everything beside God is created.. whether its Jesus Mohhamed Ahrahim Moses Buddha Crishna... the Concept of God is what Chpater 112 is saying:
Say, "He is Allah (God), [who is] One,Allah , the Eternal Refuge.He neither begets nor is born,Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

and the only sin God wouldnt forgive (after death) is associating something or somebody to God, its called "shirk", like Jesus Budda... beyond that, God can forgive anything...

its short answer but i hope its helping you... if you want something interesting search on youtube the name "Ahmed Deedat" an muslim scholar who was debating christains about things.. Bible Jesus Christainity... his debates on youtube im sure you will like him..... enjoy.

"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Angry_Bird
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 1:20:05 PM

I would like to take a moment to thank the members who were kind enough to enlighten me on their beliefs in response top my questions.
I found them very informative,