Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:11:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
FAITH + 7 = SALVATION

2 Peter 1:5-8

5.And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

6.And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

7.And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

8.For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

{{{FAITH}}}

Jude 1:3
Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

1.) {{{virtue}}}

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

2.) {{{knowledge}}}

Romans 15:14
And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.

3.) {{{temperance}}}

Titus 2:12
teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live temperance, righteously, and godly in this present world;

4.) {{{patience}}}

Hebrews 10:36
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

5.) {{{godliness}}}

1 Timothy 4:7
But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

6.) {{{brotherly kindness}}}

Colossians 3:12
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

7.) {{{charity}}}

Colossians 3:14
And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:36:54 PM
At 3/8/2015 10:11:55 PM, Bendido wrote:
FAITH + 7 = SALVATION

5.And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

6.And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

8.For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

{{{FAITH}}}

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

1.) {{{virtue}}}

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

2.) {{{knowledge}}}

And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.

3.) {{{temperance}}}

teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live temperance, righteously, and godly in this present world;

4.) {{{patience}}}

For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

5.) {{{godliness}}}

But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

7.) {{{charity}}}

Salvation was a done deal before any visibly proud people walked this earth.

The flesh of man perishes during this first age;

Ecclesiastes 3
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.
20: All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.

The spirit of man goes on for eternity;

I Corinthians 3:
13: each man's work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.
14: If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward.
15: If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

The spirit of man cannot burn up. Only his flesh will burn up in the fire of God.
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 11:14:57 PM
At 3/8/2015 10:36:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
FAITH + 7 = SALVATION

{{{FAITH}}}

1.) {{{virtue}}}

2.) {{{knowledge}}}

3.) {{{temperance}}}

4.) {{{patience}}}

5.) {{{godliness}}}

7.) {{{charity}}}

Ecclesiastes 3
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.

I Corinthians 3:
13: each man's work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.
14: If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward.
15: If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

The spirit of man cannot burn up. Only his flesh will burn up in the fire of God.

Wrong:::

Also spirit of Man can burn up in the fire of God...Let us read

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

James 2:26
As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

people cannot suffer the fire of God if they flesh without spirit..

John 6:63
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Because spirit contaminates also and corrupt

2 Corinthians 7:1
Since we have these promises, dear friends, let's cleanse ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit by becoming mature in our holy fear of God.

That's why:our spirit preserve blameless

1 Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 11:23:49 PM
At 3/8/2015 11:14:57 PM, Bendido wrote:
FAITH + 7 = SALVATION

{{{FAITH}}}

1.) {{{virtue}}}

2.) {{{knowledge}}}

3.) {{{temperance}}}

4.) {{{patience}}}

5.) {{{godliness}}}

7.) {{{charity}}}

Ecclesiastes 3

I Corinthians 3:

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Since we have these promises, dear friends, let's cleanse ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit by becoming mature in our holy fear of God.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

You're quoting me verses from the new testament that was written by antichrists and approved by the antichrists who were running the Vatican.

There's no such place called hell. However, the fire of God is the hot molten lava that will burst through the crust of the earth and melt it all into a lake of fire.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Hot molten lava consists of sulfur that makes it smell like hot sulfur cooking.

Joel 2
3: Fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, but after them a desolate wilderness, and nothing escapes them.
4: Their appearance is like the appearance of horses, and like war horses they run.
5: As with the rumbling of chariots, they leap on the tops of the mountains, like the crackling of a flame of fire devouring the stubble, like a powerful army drawn up for battle.
6: Before them peoples are in anguish, all faces grow pale.

Imagine hot molten lava pouring down towards you from the top of the mountains burning up everything before them with fire. Everything behind them is melted.

Ezekiel 22
19: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.
22: As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it; and you shall know that I the LORD have poured out my wrath upon you."
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 11:53:36 PM
At 3/8/2015 11:23:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/8/2015 11:14:57 PM, Bendido wrote:
FAITH + 7 = SALVATION

{{{FAITH}}}

1.) {{{virtue}}}

2.) {{{knowledge}}}

3.) {{{temperance}}}

4.) {{{patience}}}

5.) {{{godliness}}}

7.) {{{charity}}}

Ecclesiastes 3

I Corinthians 3:

You're quoting me verses from the new testament that was written by antichrists and approved by the antichrists who were running the Vatican.

There's no such place called hell. However, the fire of God is the hot molten lava that will burst through the crust of the earth and melt it all into a lake of fire.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Hot molten lava consists of sulfur that makes it smell like hot sulfur cooking.

Joel 2
3: Fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, but after them a desolate wilderness, and nothing escapes them.
4: Their appearance is like the appearance of horses, and like war horses they run.
5: As with the rumbling of chariots, they leap on the tops of the mountains, like the crackling of a flame of fire devouring the stubble, like a powerful army drawn up for battle.
6: Before them peoples are in anguish, all faces grow pale.

Imagine hot molten lava pouring down towards you from the top of the mountains burning up everything before them with fire. Everything behind them is melted.

Ezekiel 22
19: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.
22: As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it; and you shall know that I the LORD have poured out my wrath upon you."

i believe that fire of God....that is true....only atheist cannot believe that...