Jump to topic:

I Think I Found bornofgod

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 2:06:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I checked my youtube hangout video and saw that a user named brad shared the video. He then asked for an interview, to which I replied, no but I will invite you to a theological discussion. Now If this is him, I will not address him nor treat him like bornofgod in that next hangout. Here's why I think it's him.

1. He refers to himself as Saint Brad

2. Has a video called Christianity is not the Kingdom of God

3. Uses familiar terms.

4. Heavily emphasizes creator.

So born, if this is you, I would like you to at least tell me on here so I can at least know what to expect while treating you fairly in the next discussion.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 2:17:33 PM
At 3/10/2015 2:06:23 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
I checked my youtube hangout video and saw that a user named brad shared the video. He then asked for an interview, to which I replied, no but I will invite you to a theological discussion. Now If this is him, I will not address him nor treat him like bornofgod in that next hangout. Here's why I think it's him.

3. Uses familiar terms.

So born, if this is you, I would like you to at least tell me on here so I can at least know what to expect while treating you fairly in the next discussion.

Here I am. I've posted many threads in this forum about my videos, etc. but I see you didn't get any of that information.

Why don't you want to go on a Hangout with me?
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 2:28:04 PM
At 3/10/2015 2:17:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:

3. Uses familiar terms.

Here I am. I've posted many threads in this forum about my videos, etc. but I see you didn't get any of that information.

I do want to, but it won't be "Interview with Brad". Instead, I want us to discuss a theological discussion fairly. My idea is to invite several people or a few and have fellowship in a gathering. Would you be ok with that?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 2:28:21 PM

3. Uses familiar terms.

That's him. You can start his videos at the beginning and play them forward, start in the end and play them backwards, or just start in the middle: they all have the same aimless rambling.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 2:30:42 PM
At 3/10/2015 2:28:21 PM, annanicole wrote:

3. Uses familiar terms.

That's him. You can start his videos at the beginning and play them forward, start in the end and play them backwards, or just start in the middle: they all have the same aimless rambling.

While I've noticed, I will allow him to have time in a hangout.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 2:31:59 PM
At 3/10/2015 2:30:42 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

3. Uses familiar terms.

That'll be great. Lock the door behind him and keep him there.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 5:19:04 PM
At 3/10/2015 2:31:59 PM, annanicole wrote:

3. Uses familiar terms.

EE: That is one of the funniest lines I have read around here in awhile,lol
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 8:32:21 PM
At 3/10/2015 2:28:04 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 3/10/2015 2:17:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:

3. Uses familiar terms.

I do want to, but it won't be "Interview with Brad". Instead, I want us to discuss a theological discussion fairly. My idea is to invite several people or a few and have fellowship in a gathering. Would you be ok with that?

For sure. Let me know when you're ready.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 8:34:18 PM

3. Uses familiar terms.

Then you will have MCB left for yourself.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 8:35:49 PM
At 3/10/2015 8:34:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:

3. Uses familiar terms.

He can go in there with you as your bodyguard. God directly reveals things to him, too. Ask him. God supernaturally "illuminates" him. He actually has the same disease that you do - only yours is more advanced.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 8:35:51 PM
At 3/10/2015 5:19:04 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

3. Uses familiar terms.

Luke 6
22: "Blessed are you when men hate you and when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of man!,
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 8:38:17 PM
At 3/10/2015 8:35:49 PM, annanicole wrote:

3. Uses familiar terms.

He can go in there with you as your bodyguard. God directly reveals things to him, too. Ask him. God supernaturally "illuminates" him. He actually has the same disease that you do - only yours is more advanced.

He actually did get some indirect knowledge of God because he isn't deceived as bad as you are. At least he believes that 70 a.d. wasn't the end of the old covenant.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 11:29:24 PM
I don't believe that people "hate you" Brad.

It's just that you can be much like excited puppy that needs some milk, a burp and a nap.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 1:37:33 PM
At 3/10/2015 8:35:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/10/2015 5:19:04 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

3. Uses familiar terms.

Luke 6
22: "Blessed are you when men hate you and when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of man!,

Oops! The New Testament is good again.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:31:22 AM
At 3/10/2015 11:29:24 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

It's just that you can be much like excited puppy that needs some milk, a burp and a nap.

The biblical "hate" means to reject Christ, which means the thoughts of our Creator where we were all born.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 12:20:18 PM

3. Uses familiar terms.

Here's my latest video; https://www.youtube.com...
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 12:30:47 PM
At 3/12/2015 8:31:22 AM, bornofgod wrote:

The biblical "hate" means to reject Christ, which means the thoughts of our Creator where we were all born.

Christ has to do mostly with CHOICE

So those that reject and deny free will choice in that it is THEY that make the CHOICES for who and what they are. Each and everyone of us IS a god, and you can make it with a BIG G for God, or even goddess or Goddess.

Words and their definitions are ALL man made, just as invisible gods/Gods and such are.

When superstitious minded people make up the words and definitions, you end up with confused superstitious concepts and subjective truths and vague honesty and such carnal minded concepts.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 12:36:39 PM
At 3/12/2015 12:30:47 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

So those that reject and deny free will choice in that it is THEY that make the CHOICES for who and what they are. Each and everyone of us IS a god, and you can make it with a BIG G for God, or even goddess or Goddess.

Words and their definitions are ALL man made, just as invisible gods/Gods and such are.

When superstitious minded people make up the words and definitions, you end up with confused superstitious concepts and subjective truths and vague honesty and such carnal minded concepts.

These following symbolic names all mean the same exact thing:

Christ
Kingdom of God
Kingdom of Heaven
Son of God
Holy Spirit
Kingdom of the Spirit
Counselor
Breath of Life
Tree of Life
Book of Life
Jacob
Zion
Word of God
Voice of the Lord
The Word of the Lord
Mind of Christ
The Light of men
Knowledge

Do you know what these symbolic names mean?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:28:49 PM
At 3/12/2015 12:36:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Christ
Kingdom of God
Kingdom of Heaven
Son of God
Holy Spirit
Kingdom of the Spirit
Counselor
Breath of Life
Tree of Life
Book of Life
Jacob
Zion
Word of God
Voice of the Lord
The Word of the Lord
Mind of Christ
The Light of men
Knowledge

EE: Sure I do. Much the same as these other man made words.

Big Tater in the Sky
God of Beans
Living in the fast lane
Growing Up
Being Responsible
Saint Brad
Exodus trail cook
EE the most overly wonderful and then some
Skyangel the vintage Bombshell
Dangerman the pilot and prospector
MadCornishBiker
I'm going to Disneyland
It's in the hole
Happiness
Sorrow
Truth
Life
The Way
This and that
Cowabunga dude
and on and on

Words are just words

even when you want to believe that some words are more MAGIC then others

abracadabra presto zingo bingo boom
pull my finger and it can clear the room

so how is your daze going Brad?

Mine is fine and dandy and then some as I don't do fantasy and fictional reality very well. It's not that I don't know how. It's that I never ever did like wearing diapers. Just ask Moses, Aaron and the exodus trail cook. The stories they could tell you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:46:36 PM
At 3/12/2015 8:28:49 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 3/12/2015 12:36:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Christ
Kingdom of God
Kingdom of Heaven
Son of God
Holy Spirit
Kingdom of the Spirit
Counselor
Breath of Life
Tree of Life
Book of Life
Jacob
Zion
Word of God
Voice of the Lord
The Word of the Lord
Mind of Christ
The Light of men
Knowledge

EE: Sure I do. Much the same as these other man made words.

Big Tater in the Sky
God of Beans
Living in the fast lane
Growing Up
Being Responsible
Saint Brad
Exodus trail cook
EE the most overly wonderful and then some
Skyangel the vintage Bombshell
Dangerman the pilot and prospector
MadCornishBiker
I'm going to Disneyland
It's in the hole
Happiness
Sorrow
Truth
Life
The Way
This and that
Cowabunga dude
and on and on

Words are just words

even when you want to believe that some words are more MAGIC then others

abracadabra presto zingo bingo boom
pull my finger and it can clear the room

so how is your daze going Brad?

Mine is fine and dandy and then some as I don't do fantasy and fictional reality very well. It's not that I don't know how. It's that I never ever did like wearing diapers. Just ask Moses, Aaron and the exodus trail cook. The stories they could tell you.

I knew from the moment I met you in this forum that you didn't understand any of God's prophecies because of all the symbolic messages in them along with all the symbolic names used in them.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:03:29 PM
You haven't a clue Brad of just who I AM.

I know you but you don't know me.

Haven't you ever wondered about what it might be like if the EXAMPLES of the Jesus of scripture were put forth in this day and age?

Religious and the science minded mostly run around in circles arguing over if the glass is half full or half empty and where the starting point of a circle is.

I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life

follow my EXAMPLE and GROW UP and leave the childish ways of make believe and pretend realities behind you.

for where I AM
there you may be also
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:24:16 PM
At 3/12/2015 9:03:29 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Haven't you ever wondered about what it might be like if the EXAMPLES of the Jesus of scripture were put forth in this day and age?

Religious and the science minded mostly run around in circles arguing over if the glass is half full or half empty and where the starting point of a circle is.

follow my EXAMPLE and GROW UP and leave the childish ways of make believe and pretend realities behind you.

for where I AM
there you may be also

That is powerful.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:52:24 PM

for where I AM
there you may be also

Our Creator used the flesh of His saints to testify to His knowledge, which is my created existence. You were born in Me, but you certainly don't know who I AM.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:25:51 AM
At 3/12/2015 9:52:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:

for where I AM
there you may be also

Our Creator used the flesh of His saints to testify to His knowledge, which is my created existence. You were born in Me, but you certainly don't know who I AM.

EE: Sorry to burst your bubble Brad, Butt I AM not a vibrating turd in your back pocket.

You seem to be confused on the turd issue.

I AM a tasty yet nasty lime green gum drop of desires and destination.

That beats a Saint and then some...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 1:20:10 PM
At 3/13/2015 1:25:51 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

for where I AM
there you may be also

EE: Sorry to burst your bubble Brad, Butt I AM not a vibrating turd in your back pocket.

For Brad's turd to vibrate it has to be close to where God's invisible vibration thoughts are entering Brads brain the seat of his intelligence. Could it be Brad's brain are located near his backside?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 1:39:46 PM
At 3/10/2015 8:35:49 PM, annanicole wrote:

3. Uses familiar terms.

Lol, you're like the Dorothy Parker of the religion forums...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 2:03:10 AM
At 3/13/2015 1:25:51 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

for where I AM
there you may be also

You think you're a comedian but most members in this audience aren't laughing at your stupid jokes. Besides, you're just one illusion in an endless amount of illusions that will burn up soon. You won't be laughing when the earth starts shaking. I guarantee you that.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 5:28:43 AM
Well now Saint Brad, If what you claim were True, I have nothing to worry about as if what you believe is True the the Rapture doctrine must be True also and I will TAKEN AWAY before the end of daze comes.

And if all that don't work I can just click my heels together and say I want to go home and I will wake up with angels and relatives looking over me and offering me warm coco and chocolate chip cookies.

I have a few other great plans also in case none of that works.

I always have my TIME machine and colorful tinfoil helmet.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 5:31:42 AM
At 3/17/2015 5:28:43 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Well now Saint Brad, If what you claim were True, I have nothing to worry about as if what you believe is True then the Rapture doctrine must be True also and I will bee TAKEN AWAY before the end of daze comes.

And if all that don't work I can just click my heels together and say I want to go home and I will wake up with angels and relatives looking over me and offering me warm coco and chocolate chip cookies.

I have a few other great plans also in case none of that works.

I always have my TIME machine and colorful tinfoil helmet.