Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 6:49:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If TIME is but a convincing illusion.

My question is:

If a person feels that they are SHORT on TIME.

Just WHAT are they missing or lacking?

WHAT is getting in the Way?

If yesterday, today and tomorrow are ALL the same in the BIGGER picture.

Why are so many confused by the illusion of TIME?

Do they choose to be deceived?

I ask that question as I choose not to be deceived by Time and other "things" that many seem to choose to be hood winked by.

So what do you think of Albert Einsteins "Scientific Theories" on TIME?

Any other Time theories?

I do enjoy the topic and subject of Time Travel as I do it all the Time as it's easy if you understand the illusion.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 8:20:31 PM
At 3/10/2015 6:49:09 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

My question is:

Time management skills.

Nothing, those skills are easy to learn.

Some people believe in things while others understand things.

Yes, if they choose to only believe in things.

I ask that question as I choose not to be deceived by Time and other "things" that many seem to choose to be hood winked by.

So what do you think of Albert Einsteins "Scientific Theories" on TIME?

That time dilates in gravity fields and at high velocities? Makes perfect sense.

Any other Time theories?

I do enjoy the topic and subject of Time Travel as I do it all the Time as it's easy if you understand the illusion.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 3:50:31 AM
I have often wondered about time and if it is circular? What if past, present and future are an illusion and everything that will ever happen has already taken place? Just like in a film we are the characters playing our part in the production timeline! Just a thought.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 2:22:44 PM
At 3/10/2015 8:20:31 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/10/2015 6:49:09 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

My question is:

Time management skills.

I think they are lacking more than just time management skills. They are lacking the understanding that time is eternal. It has no limits.

Their own limitations and illusions are getting in their way. Their own boundaries are getting in their way. They are bound by their own beliefs about not having enough time.

Because they do not see or understand the bigger picture.

Yes, due to making no effort to see and understand what they do not want to see or understand.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 2:38:30 PM
At 3/11/2015 3:50:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I have often wondered about time and if it is circular? What if past, present and future are an illusion and everything that will ever happen has already taken place? Just like in a film we are the characters playing our part in the production timeline! Just a thought.

Shakespeare..."All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages. At first, the infant, Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms."

T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets ..."The historical sense involves a perception, not only of the pastness of the past, but of its presence"

Will Durant ... "So the story of man runs in a dreary circle, because he is not yet master of the earth that holds him."

The Preacher... Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 3:02:57 PM
At 3/11/2015 4:12:01 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
the religion of Doctor WhoWho?

Many movies have been made about time travel and people meeting up with a younger or older version of themselves.
It seems to be a fascinating subject to many people.

It seems very easy for people to travel into the past or future in their imaginations.
Most prefer living in the past or future than living in the ever present NOW which has no beginning or end that can be found in objective reality.
The only beginning and end to the "NOW" is the one people imagine and assign to their personal "time line" which they wish to believe is a straight line even though they end up running around in circles chasing their tales.
Time is very subjective and depends on what people measure and compare it against. It also depends on what they wish to place in between the boundaries of their imaginary beginning and end.

My younger self is within me as is my older self. I communicate with myself in me quite often. We are one.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 4:14:46 AM
At 3/11/2015 2:38:30 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 3/11/2015 3:50:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Shakespeare..."All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages. At first, the infant, Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms."

T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets ..."The historical sense involves a perception, not only of the pastness of the past, but of its presence"

Will Durant ... "So the story of man runs in a dreary circle, because he is not yet master of the earth that holds him."

The Preacher... Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

The book of Sirach, which is to be found in the Apocrypha of the Old Testament, coupled together with the book of Job, a number of the Psalms, Parables, Ecclesiastes, and the Wisdom of Solomon, all belong to the Hogmah or Wisdom Literature of the Hebrews, "Mashal" means Similitude, parable, or proverb.----- In the book of Sirach, R, H, Charles translation chapter 47 verse 17, it is written concerning Solomon, "By thy SONGS, PARABLES, DARK SPEECHES, and SATIRES, (Four Books) thou didst cause astonishment to the peoples etc."

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die. I envy those who are dead and gone; they are better off than those who are still alive. But better off than either, are those who have never been born etc. A man may have a hundred children and live a long time, but no matter how long he lives, if he does not get his share of happiness and does not receive a descent burial, then I say that a baby born dead is better off. Man and animal receive the same ultimate reward, total oblivion, from the dust they came and to the dust they shall return. A wise man is no better off than a fool, the reward for doing good is the same as that for doing evil, so don"t be too good or too wise, Why kill yourself?

We are all going to our final resting place, and although life is useless, the conclusion of the matter is, if you live a religious life you may at least experience some peace in the short span of consciousness that has been allocated to you in this useless life. So go ahead and eat, drink and be merry, drink your wine and be cheerful. It"s all right with God.

Enjoy your life with the woman you love, as long as you live the useless life that God has given you in this world. Enjoy every useless day of it, because that is all that you"ll get for all your troubles. Never again will you take part in anything that happens in the world, because there will be no action, no thought, no knowledge, no wisdom in the world of the dead to where the righteous, the wicked, the wise and the fools, animal and man, are all going. For the living know that they are going to die, but the dead know nothing.

Solomon wrote four books which are found in the Holy Scriptures. Solomon"s songs are found in his book, "SONG OF SONGS," his parables are found in his book of "PROVERBS". His dark speeches are in the "WISDOM" OF SOLOMON", and who can read the negative and even depressing words from the book of "Ecclesiastes without realizing that here is the "SATIRICAL" work of Solomon, aimed at people like yourself, who believe in neither life after death, or the resurrection from the dead.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 4:34:09 AM
Good thing your not a vampire hunter as the blood would flow and the stakes would be high.

I was curious Exodus trail cook. If I don't believe in invisible Gods, never never land, santa, the tooth fairy and the easter bunny.

Where will I end up when I die beyond worm food and a FREE Spirit?

In the opinion of Moses, Aaron and you, would I end up in a invisible place called Hell that is much like this day to day earth with evil, death and destruction, and of coarse the gnashing of teeth.

Another quick question. What if a person dies without any teeth left?

Is it then the mushing of gums?

Please excuse me if I AM a bit slow at following your version of make believe and pretend reality.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:45:51 AM
At 3/11/2015 3:02:57 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 3/11/2015 4:12:01 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
the religion of Doctor WhoWho?

Many movies have been made about time travel and people meeting up with a younger or older version of themselves.
It seems to be a fascinating subject to many people.

It seems very easy for people to travel into the past or future in their imaginations.
Most prefer living in the past or future than living in the ever present NOW which has no beginning or end that can be found in objective reality.
The only beginning and end to the "NOW" is the one people imagine and assign to their personal "time line" which they wish to believe is a straight line even though they end up running around in circles chasing their tales.
Time is very subjective and depends on what people measure and compare it against. It also depends on what they wish to place in between the boundaries of their imaginary beginning and end.

My younger self is within me as is my older self. I communicate with myself in me quite often. We are one.

I know who I will be in the future, which is unknown to God's people today or of the past.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 12:17:40 PM
That's fine and dandy Saint Brad, but
I AM more interested in THE NOW then I AM in the past or the future.
For where I AM,
there you may be also...

YOU just have to choose with your own FREE will CHOICE to GROW UP a little...