Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Are you one of God's chosen believers?

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:59:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:02:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey if anyone wants to troll bornofgod's twitter here you go: https://twitter.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:03:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 9:02:24 PM, imabench wrote:
Hey if anyone wants to troll bornofgod's twitter here you go: https://twitter.com...

Have at it my dear lost antichrist.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:03:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 9:02:24 PM, imabench wrote:
Hey if anyone wants to troll bornofgod's twitter here you go: https://twitter.com...:

Have at it my dear lost antichrist.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 10:21:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

When we Aussies say that we're going to the BOG, we mean that we're going to the toilet=BOG, which is full of Shyt.

B. O. G. does not have a clue as to the prophesies of God as recorded by his faithful scribes, "The prophets." That is why he refuses to answer any biblical question that is put to him, because he is totally ignorant to the Holy Scriptures, which are the words of God recorded by his prophets.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 10:35:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 10:21:43 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

When we Aussies say that we're going to the BOG, we mean that we're going to the toilet=BOG, which is full of Shyt.

B. O. G. does not have a clue as to the prophesies of God as recorded by his faithful scribes, "The prophets." That is why he refuses to answer any biblical question that is put to him, because he is totally ignorant to the Holy Scriptures, which are the words of God recorded by his prophets.

Cowards like you won't ask me any questions about the prophecies. All you do is deny the prophecies I share in this forum to show you that you're nothing but liars.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

You cowards were spiritually dead when you entered this world and you will die the second death without ever understanding what "born of God" means.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 12:57:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.

Only My chosen one's will hear My Voice during this first age. You will know and hear My Voice through all My illusions in the next age for sure.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 12:57:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.:

Only My chosen one's will hear My Voice during this first age. You will know and hear My Voice through all My illusions in the next age for sure.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 1:44:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 12:57:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.

Only My chosen one's will hear My Voice during this first age. You will know and hear My Voice through all My illusions in the next age for sure.

Sorry, but you need to substantiate that, Brad.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 2:33:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 1:44:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:57:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.

Only My chosen one's will hear My Voice during this first age. You will know and hear My Voice through all My illusions in the next age for sure.

Sorry, but you need to substantiate that, Brad.

None of God's saints have to substantiate what they testify to the mind of our Creator. Do you actually believe we saints can perform miracles?
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 2:38:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Stop promoting Brad's baloney.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 2:45:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 2:38:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Stop promoting Brad's baloney.

All us saints had to promote the ONE responsible for His creation. I'm only doing my job in the way God planned it.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 2:46:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 2:33:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 1:44:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:57:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.

Only My chosen one's will hear My Voice during this first age. You will know and hear My Voice through all My illusions in the next age for sure.

Sorry, but you need to substantiate that, Brad.

None of God's saints have to substantiate what they testify to the mind of our Creator. Do you actually believe we saints can perform miracles?
Saints cannot perform miracles. Only the truly chosen can such as Moses, Jesus , Elijah. Joshua.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 2:51:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 2:46:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/14/2015 2:33:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 1:44:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:57:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.

Only My chosen one's will hear My Voice during this first age. You will know and hear My Voice through all My illusions in the next age for sure.

Sorry, but you need to substantiate that, Brad.

None of God's saints have to substantiate what they testify to the mind of our Creator. Do you actually believe we saints can perform miracles?
Saints cannot perform miracles. Only the truly chosen can such as Moses, Jesus , Elijah. Joshua.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have a clue what "chosen one's" mean or the one who planned all the miracles to happen to draw out the chosen one's and get them to trust Him.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 5:09:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 2:33:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 1:44:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:57:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.

Only My chosen one's will hear My Voice during this first age. You will know and hear My Voice through all My illusions in the next age for sure.

Sorry, but you need to substantiate that, Brad.

None of God's saints have to substantiate what they testify to the mind of our Creator.

Brad must substantiate his claims or they are little more than sliced baloney.

Do you actually believe we saints can perform miracles?

You can't do anything but make empty claims, as evidenced so far.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 5:13:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 5:09:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 2:33:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 1:44:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:57:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.

Only My chosen one's will hear My Voice during this first age. You will know and hear My Voice through all My illusions in the next age for sure.

Sorry, but you need to substantiate that, Brad.

None of God's saints have to substantiate what they testify to the mind of our Creator.

Brad must substantiate his claims or they are little more than sliced baloney.

Do you actually believe we saints can perform miracles?

You can't do anything but make empty claims, as evidenced so far.

Antichrists look for evidence but God's chosen believers only have to HEAR His Voice and believe it's His Voice. Their belief keeps them listening to His Voice.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 5:23:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 5:13:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 5:09:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 2:33:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 1:44:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:57:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.

Only My chosen one's will hear My Voice during this first age. You will know and hear My Voice through all My illusions in the next age for sure.

Sorry, but you need to substantiate that, Brad.

None of God's saints have to substantiate what they testify to the mind of our Creator.

Brad must substantiate his claims or they are little more than sliced baloney.

Do you actually believe we saints can perform miracles?

You can't do anything but make empty claims, as evidenced so far.

Antichrists look for evidence but God's chosen believers only have to HEAR His Voice and believe it's His Voice. Their belief keeps them listening to His Voice.

Your lame accusations and claims are worthless, Brad, unless you can substantiate them.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 5:33:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 5:23:50 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 5:13:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 5:09:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 2:33:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 1:44:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:57:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.

Only My chosen one's will hear My Voice during this first age. You will know and hear My Voice through all My illusions in the next age for sure.

Sorry, but you need to substantiate that, Brad.

None of God's saints have to substantiate what they testify to the mind of our Creator.

Brad must substantiate his claims or they are little more than sliced baloney.

Do you actually believe we saints can perform miracles?

You can't do anything but make empty claims, as evidenced so far.

Antichrists look for evidence but God's chosen believers only have to HEAR His Voice and believe it's His Voice. Their belief keeps them listening to His Voice.

Your lame accusations and claims are worthless, Brad, unless you can substantiate them.

You better wait until God performs a miracle for you to believe in Him, then.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 6:16:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 5:33:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 5:23:50 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 5:13:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 5:09:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 2:33:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 1:44:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:57:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.

Only My chosen one's will hear My Voice during this first age. You will know and hear My Voice through all My illusions in the next age for sure.

Sorry, but you need to substantiate that, Brad.

None of God's saints have to substantiate what they testify to the mind of our Creator.

Brad must substantiate his claims or they are little more than sliced baloney.

Do you actually believe we saints can perform miracles?

You can't do anything but make empty claims, as evidenced so far.

Antichrists look for evidence but God's chosen believers only have to HEAR His Voice and believe it's His Voice. Their belief keeps them listening to His Voice.

Your lame accusations and claims are worthless, Brad, unless you can substantiate them.

You better wait until God performs a miracle for you to believe in Him, then.

We can wait till the cows come home, but you and I both know nothing is going to happen.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 6:28:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/14/2015 6:16:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 5:33:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 5:23:50 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 5:13:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 5:09:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 2:33:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 1:44:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:57:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:26:28 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:20:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 11:47:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:29:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:54:10 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:17:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:14:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:07:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:02:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:30:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Here's my latest video about God's chosen believers. Are you a believer or an antichrist who rejects God's knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com...

I reject Saint Brad's knowledge of God's knowledge.

I already knew that you were an antichrist.

Then, why did you ask me?

This video contains the Word of God, which is also known as the double edged sword.

The video only contains the word of Brad, which is also known as double sliced baloney.

Like the Word says in this video, "the seed thrown on rocky soil" is symbolic for those who can't understand the true gospel. They are unspiritual people known as antichrists.

Sorry Brad, but the Word in the video is not compelling because they are your words and are easily scrutinized because you simply have not thought any of it through. You can call us anything you want, but the fact remains those words are yours.

I know where all your words come from so why don't you trust Him who gave you the ability to speak them?

No one can trust you, Brad. Sorry. Until you substantiate what you say, who you believe you are is irrelevant.

Only My chosen one's will hear My Voice during this first age. You will know and hear My Voice through all My illusions in the next age for sure.

Sorry, but you need to substantiate that, Brad.

None of God's saints have to substantiate what they testify to the mind of our Creator.

Brad must substantiate his claims or they are little more than sliced baloney.

Do you actually believe we saints can perform miracles?

You can't do anything but make empty claims, as evidenced so far.

Antichrists look for evidence but God's chosen believers only have to HEAR His Voice and believe it's His Voice. Their belief keeps them listening to His Voice.

Your lame accusations and claims are worthless, Brad, unless you can substantiate them.

You better wait until God performs a miracle for you to believe in Him, then.

We can wait till the cows come home, but you and I both know nothing is going to happen.

I have witnessed many miracles of God, haven't you?