bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 10:38:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 12:05:16 PM, bornofgod wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

While you're watching this video, here's some written and spoken testimonies of the invisible Word of God that Christians think is the Bible.

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;

The future;

What is a sinner;

The gospel of Brad;

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord

What does the "virgin" mean in Isaiah 7:14?

Who are we?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:00:09 PM
reported as spam and advertising
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:06:34 AM
At 3/12/2015 11:00:09 PM, imabench wrote:

Jealousy will get you no where in this world. Don't you wish you had some knowledge to share in this forum instead of Google searched information that most people in here share with each other.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:19:03 AM
At 3/13/2015 12:06:34 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Jealousy will get you no where in this world. Don't you wish you had some knowledge to share in this forum instead of Google searched information that most people in here share with each other.

You are an constant embarrassment to all theists, just as Beastt used to be an embarrassment to the atheists. The only difference was that he was just a plain ole dumbass where as you are certifiably crazy.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:50:32 AM
At 3/13/2015 12:19:03 AM, annanicole wrote:

You are an constant embarrassment to all theists, just as Beastt used to be an embarrassment to the atheists. The only difference was that he was just a plain ole dumbass where as you are certifiably crazy.

Most theists are antichrists who read words in their holy books and think they know something. God's chosen believers are one's God gives knowledge to indirectly through miracles they observe, movies they watch, messages they hear from other chosen believers, or even God guiding them to certain scriptures and gives then deeper meanings of them without Him having to reveal Himself to them.

Only us saints and prophets get to know our Creator directly within our mind from the very first moment He speaks to us. We have to listen to all His commands and forced to obey them to get us to trust Him and ready to testify to His knowledge. God's chosen believers do not have to go through this testifying in written and spoken form and be taught directly from those testimonies. God also speaks into our mind some deeper knowledge at certain times while we're testifying in writing and speaking. It's incredible how He does this.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:57:41 AM
At 3/13/2015 12:50:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
It's incredible how He does this.
Not at all, any Cult can have the same results, should they want to try dealing with alcohol poisoned degenerated minds like yours!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:59:11 AM
At 3/13/2015 12:57:41 AM, Composer wrote:
Not at all, any Cult can have the same results, should they want to try dealing with alcohol poisoned degenerated minds like yours!

Since you're not spiritual at all, your words are meaningless to me or anyone else in this world.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:59:59 AM

Most theists are antichrists who read words in their holy books and think they know something. God's chosen believers are one's God gives knowledge to indirectly through miracles they observe, movies they watch, messages they hear from other chosen believers, or even God guiding them to certain scriptures and gives then deeper meanings of them without Him having to reveal Himself to them.

Let me get this straight: you watch movies and think God is revealing things to you through a Hollywood production?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:03:13 AM
At 3/13/2015 12:59:59 AM, annanicole wrote:

Let me get this straight: you watch movies and think God is revealing things to you through a Hollywood production?

I got all my knowledge taught to me directly by our Creator by Him putting words in my mind to write and speak. I was talking about God's chosen believers who get taught indirectly by Him without them ever hearing His voice like all us saints and prophets did.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:05:51 AM
At 3/13/2015 1:03:13 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I got all my knowledge taught to me directly by our Creator by Him putting words in my mind to write and speak. I was talking about God's chosen believers who get taught indirectly by Him without them ever hearing His voice like all us saints and prophets did.

So you get a straight shot from God, whereas they get it though movies?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 2:29:49 AM
At 3/13/2015 12:59:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/13/2015 12:57:41 AM, Composer wrote:

Since you're not spiritual at all, your words are meaningless to me or anyone else in this world.
Correct I am strictly tee-total! as opposed to ' spiritual you ' with your degenerated brain caused by the only spirits you have ever encountered that caused your intense brain damage by your obscene over-consumption of alcoholic spirits!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 2:35:14 AM
At 3/13/2015 1:05:51 AM, annanicole wrote:
Too many ' shots ' over the bar & drinking in parks and on street corners, but not from a literal God, only BOG's alcohol damaged mind told him differently!

Sounds like BOG's old bartender must have been called ' God ' to BOG, because GOD the bartender gave BOG all the spirit he wanted & $paid for!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:16:27 AM
At 3/13/2015 2:35:14 AM, Composer wrote:
Too many ' shots ' over the bar & drinking in parks and on street corners,

Mostly on street corners these days.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:22:23 AM
At 3/12/2015 10:38:32 PM, bornofgod wrote:

While you're watching this video, here's some written and spoken testimonies of the invisible Word of God that Christians think is the Bible.

End of Age

Life after death video;

The future;

When did you make the one on "the future"? Before or after Jan 24?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 4:28:35 AM

I have reported it too!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 7:04:47 AM
At 3/13/2015 4:28:35 AM, JJ50 wrote:

I have reported it too!

I reported you for reporting him
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:50:03 AM
At 3/13/2015 1:03:13 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Now you're getting it, Anna. Keep listening. It's the only way to learn who you really are in Me. You may be one of those rare doubting believers who take a long time to start understanding what I testify to but if you stop listening, then you will never know who you really are.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:13:20 AM
At 3/13/2015 6:27:11 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

DUDE!! u have 9 converts haleloya!

Thanks for counting. In the next age, ALL God's people will know Him.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:14:09 AM
At 3/13/2015 7:04:47 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/13/2015 4:28:35 AM, JJ50 wrote:

I have reported it too!

I reported you for reporting him:

LOL !!!!!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:23:10 AM

Only us saints and prophets get to know our Creator directly within our mind from the very first moment He speaks to us. We have to listen to all His commands and forced to obey them to get us to trust Him and ready to testify to His knowledge. God's chosen believers do not have to go through this testifying in written and spoken form and be taught directly from those testimonies. God also speaks into our mind some deeper knowledge at certain times while we're testifying in writing and speaking. It's incredible how He does this.

Then all your past posts are wrong. Here you are saying God speaks into our mind but you have been saying all along we are just invisible illusions in Gods mind like characters in a computer game called Sins. You said you are Gods voice but here you are saying you know God directly within your mind. How can you be both in Gods mind and have your own mind that God puts things into?

You said you don't need your alcohol damaged memory because God uses your mouth. But if He is putting things into your mind then you need a functioning brain. But your bran is damaged from alcoholism which greatly diminished your mental capacity.

You wrote: "I did lose some memory skills while I was drinking alcohol as a young person but God doesn't have me use any memory to speak for Him. All I have to do is open up my mouth and start speaking all the words He puts into His mind for me to speak with.

Our Creator has taught me everything within His mind, which is where we all exist. These physicists don't realize we're in the mind of our Creator."

Anyone can see you are not mentally stable and you contradict yourself from posts to posts. You have written this crap on all the forums you got banned from. Why don't you clean up your act before posting before you lose touch with reality altogether and then it is too late to correct your scriptural blasphemous distortions.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:46:04 AM
At 3/13/2015 10:23:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Then all your past posts are wrong. Here you are saying God speaks into our mind but you have been saying all along we are just invisible illusions in Gods mind like characters in a computer game called Sins. You said you are Gods voice but here you are saying you know God directly within your mind. How can you be both in Gods mind and have your own mind that God puts things into?

You said you don't need your alcohol damaged memory because God uses your mouth. But if He is putting things into your mind then you need a functioning brain. But your bran is damaged from alcoholism which greatly diminished your mental capacity.

You wrote: "I did lose some memory skills while I was drinking alcohol as a young person but God doesn't have me use any memory to speak for Him. All I have to do is open up my mouth and start speaking all the words He puts into His mind for me to speak with.

Our Creator has taught me everything within His mind, which is where we all exist. These physicists don't realize we're in the mind of our Creator."

Anyone can see you are not mentally stable and you contradict yourself from posts to posts. You have written this crap on all the forums you got banned from. Why don't you clean up your act before posting before you lose touch with reality altogether and then it is too late to correct your scriptural blasphemous distortions.

Watch the video instead of boring me with all your accusations about the flesh that's writing this post.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:06:34 AM
At 3/13/2015 10:46:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Watch the video instead of boring me with all your accusations about the flesh that's writing this post.
Your last video was full of mistakes. The same flesh that is writing your posts is in the video. List out the corrections you made to all the distortions I have pointed to in your posts and video so people know you are improving. If you want me to critique your work you have to earn my recognition. You are just a homeless alcoholic with severe mental problems. Why do I have to watch a video that reinforces that fact?
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:43:24 AM
Took me about 35 seconds to determine that I'd already wasted the 35 seconds.

Sorry.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:05:01 PM
At 3/13/2015 11:43:24 AM, PureX wrote:

Sorry.

i wasted 3 minutes of my life :(
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:19:05 PM
At 3/13/2015 12:05:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Sorry.

i wasted 3 minutes of my life :(

And God will destroy your flesh soon so it makes no difference if you watch this video or not.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:20:27 PM
At 3/13/2015 11:06:34 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Your last video was full of mistakes. The same flesh that is writing your posts is in the video. List out the corrections you made to all the distortions I have pointed to in your posts and video so people know you are improving. If you want me to critique your work you have to earn my recognition. You are just a homeless alcoholic with severe mental problems. Why do I have to watch a video that reinforces that fact?

The seed that was thrown on the rocky soil is why you don't understand the rest of the parable that all us saints understand very well.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:21:51 PM

Sorry.

You better find a great orator with a great looking video to please your eyes. They sound better than any of God's chosen saints who speak for Him.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:36:33 PM
At 3/13/2015 1:20:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/13/2015 11:06:34 AM, Harikrish wrote:

The seed that was thrown on the rocky soil is why you don't understand the rest of the parable that all us saints understand very well.
There were no parables in your first video. All it had was your personal tragedies and your inability to deal with refutations. You said you produce videos so you can speak uninterrupted and people can only watch. You were wrong. People can also shut the video off like the two did earlier. Why do t you try talking from behind a framed picture so people won't get turned off by you face of death.