Jump to topic:

What did God use.....

EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 3:44:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Did you ever wonder by what mechanism God created the physical world? Did you know that all your thoughts and words can have physical effects? That those intensions send vibrations through your environment having good impact or bad... your thoughts and words can alter the physical in unseen ways.

In spirit and with God everything is amplified and magnified. The mechanism God uses begins with thought and intention, then His "voice" "God spoke" (energy), His spoken word, in other words the spoken word of God causes movement, sending vibration and intention God moves particle, light and energy creating what He desires. Google "vibration" or how thoughts can impact the physical for relative examples.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 3:55:55 PM
At 3/12/2015 3:44:31 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Did you ever wonder by what mechanism God created the physical world? Did you know that all your thoughts and words can have physical effects? That those intensions send vibrations through your environment having good impact or bad... your thoughts and words can alter the physical in unseen ways.

In spirit and with God everything is amplified and magnified. The mechanism God uses begins with thought and intention, then His "voice" "God spoke" (energy), His spoken word, in other words the spoken word of God causes movement, sending vibration and intention God moves particle, light and energy creating what He desires. Google "vibration" or how thoughts can impact the physical for relative examples.

If you listen to the voice of the Lord that I've been testifying to for the past 6 years and 9 months, you will learn that God's creation is vibrations ( information ) where all the visible images come from. Information doesn't take up any space or stored in any visible objects ( illusions called particles ). Time can only be observed as information is processed into waves by an observer ( similar to a computer processor ).
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 3:57:41 PM
If you were to get a glimpse of God even though He does have a "form" you would see massive amounts of light, energy and vibration emanating from His being.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 4:01:06 PM
At 3/12/2015 3:55:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:

If you listen to the voice of the Lord that I've been testifying to for the past 6 years and 9 months, you will learn that God's creation is vibrations ( information ) where all the visible images come from. Information doesn't take up any space or stored in any visible objects ( illusions called particles ). Time can only be observed as information is processed into waves by an observer ( similar to a computer processor ).

Yeah I know what you believe but I don't mean vibration as "information" but literal movement, I don't buy into the whole "make believe" world you believe in where this is all just thoughts in the mind of God, I believe in a literal physical creation.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 4:02:17 PM
At 3/12/2015 4:01:06 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Yeah I know what you believe but I don't mean vibration as "information" but literal movement, I don't buy into the whole "make believe" world you believe in where this is all just thoughts in the mind of God, I believe in a literal physical creation.

With literal repercussions I might add.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 6:09:20 PM

I know Genesis states through the power of his voice God created, but how many Christians accept this as literal? This is not a criticism, but an honest question.

This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 7:08:26 PM

The Tree of the knowledge of good and evil has confused ALL God's people who woke up in it.

Some of us where given the Tree of Life to understand our true created existence.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 7:15:09 PM
At 3/12/2015 6:09:20 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

I know Genesis states through the power of his voice God created, but how many Christians accept this as literal? This is not a criticism, but an honest question.

His Voice is also known as the Word of the Lord, Word of God, Kingdom of God, Son of God, Christ, Kingdom of Heaven, Zion, Holy Spirit, Messiah, Messenger, Spirit of God, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Light of Men, The Law of God, Eternal Life, and many other biblical symbolic names for God's thoughts where everything visible and invisible exists.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

If you think "HIM" in these written testimonies are about a saint named Jesus, you're absolutely totally deceived of who Jesus testified to.
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 7:37:31 PM

How does he speak if he has no vocal cords?
How does he think if he has no physical brain?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 7:48:13 PM
At 3/12/2015 7:37:31 PM, NoMagic wrote:

Have you ever watched the movie, "Wizard of OZ" or understand how a virtual reality works?
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:09:47 PM
At 3/12/2015 7:48:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Have you ever watched the movie, "Wizard of OZ" or understand how a virtual reality works?

Since you hopped in, can you answer the questions?
(by the way, the wizard of oz isn't real)
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:13:55 PM
At 3/12/2015 8:09:47 PM, NoMagic wrote:

And neither are the visible you or me.
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:17:50 PM
At 3/12/2015 7:08:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
BOG, did I read somewhere that you call yourself a Gnostic Christian? I'm not in the mood to start a contested discussion, I'm just curious about your belief and how they are different from mainline Christianity.
I have very limited knowledge about the Gnostic sect. Thought is was basically a dead sect. Also think they viewed Jesus as more of a spirit than a man/god. Is that correct? Also think Gnostics had some of their own text. At least a few of the shows I've watched think that. Is that true?
How did you come to Gnosticism? I'm meaning how really. Not "I was instructed by god." But how did you really get there? I'm truly curious and won't challenge the views. Although if we go into the "I was instructed by god," I'm done. So if we could "keep it real" so to speak, I would appreciate it.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:21:01 PM
Did you ever wonder by what mechanism God created the physical world?

No. We understand how this physical world was formed and no supernatural explanation is required.

Did you know that all your thoughts and words can have physical effects? That those intensions send vibrations through your environment having good impact or bad... your thoughts and words can alter the physical in unseen ways.

If you mean that we, as humans, through our thoughts and actions, affect our environment, then yes, we know that.

In spirit and with God everything is amplified and magnified.

Assuming God exists.

The mechanism God uses begins with thought and intention, then His "voice" "God spoke" (energy), His spoken word, in other words the spoken word of God causes movement, sending vibration and intention God moves particle, light and energy creating what He desires. Google "vibration" or how thoughts can impact the physical for relative examples.

Everything we see in the universe has a natural explanation. If you think otherwise, please present your evidence. Nothing you have listed above qualifies as it is just matter and energy obeying natural laws.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:22:23 PM
Didn't read the op, just the title of the thread.

I think he used Mushrooms. He was probably tripping balls when he created the platypus.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:37:20 PM
At 3/12/2015 8:17:50 PM, NoMagic wrote:
BOG, did I read somewhere that you call yourself a Gnostic Christian? I'm not in the mood to start a contested discussion, I'm just curious about your belief and how they are different from mainline Christianity.:

The knowledge of God that the first witness ( first saints ) preached was perverted by antichrists who stole their written and spoken words and started religious groups with them. They were already practicing Jewish traditions such as water baptism and other Babylonian ideas so these new Christ-like words were something new and exciting to them, even though they rejected the gospel that the saints preached to find God's true believers and witness to them.

Sometime after the Roman Emperor Constantine knew that all God's true saints were killed and most of God's believers who were listening to their gospel were no longer protesting their deaths, he announced that the heathen religion of Christianity was the main religion of the Roman Empire. Constantine announced himself to be the first pope until he found a religious man to take his place and start making new laws that were contrary to the Law of God that us saints testify to. These new laws that were set up by these heathens who stole the written and spoken words of us saints contained a law that prohibited any Christians from reading the original writings of God's saints. They called these writings "evil gnostic writings" and this kept their Christians from reading what God was teaching us saints about.

I have very limited knowledge about the Gnostic sect. Thought is was basically a dead sect. Also think they viewed Jesus as more of a spirit than a man/god. Is that correct? Also think Gnostics had some of their own text. At least a few of the shows I've watched think that. Is that true?
How did you come to Gnosticism? I'm meaning how really. Not "I was instructed by god." But how did you really get there? I'm truly curious and won't challenge the views. Although if we go into the "I was instructed by god," I'm done. So if we could "keep it real" so to speak, I would appreciate it.

I met our Creator in my mind on December 7th, 1979 when He spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". That was the point of what is known by all God's prophets and saints as "FAITH" in God.

From that moment of faith, God began to get me ready to testify to His knowledge, which took 28 1/2 more years to accomplish. He had to make my flesh obedient enough to stay out of the way why He forced me to start writing the words He gave me on June 16th, 2008. The words that I write and speak with the English language I learned from childhood is how God taught me who I was. In my very first official document He had me write, I learned that I was one of His saints. It took a year of testifying before He led me back to that document to learn that I was the first saint to testify to His knowledge since the last saint was killed by the Roman government back in the fourth century, just before Constantine announced that Christianity was the official religion of the Roman Empire.

Now I know that I am a true saint who testifies to the invisible knowledge of God ( Christ ) by writing and speaking every word that God puts in my mind. Only chosen believers will know that the wisdom I testify to comes from our Creator.
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:42:44 PM
At 3/12/2015 8:37:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:
BOG, did I read somewhere that you call yourself a Gnostic Christian? I'm not in the mood to start a contested discussion, I'm just curious about your belief and how they are different from mainline Christianity.:

The knowledge of God that the first witness ( first saints ) preached was perverted by antichrists who stole their written and spoken words and started religious groups with them. They were already practicing Jewish traditions such as water baptism and other Babylonian ideas so these new Christ-like words were something new and exciting to them, even though they rejected the gospel that the saints preached to find God's true believers and witness to them.

Sometime after the Roman Emperor Constantine knew that all God's true saints were killed and most of God's believers who were listening to their gospel were no longer protesting their deaths, he announced that the heathen religion of Christianity was the main religion of the Roman Empire. Constantine announced himself to be the first pope until he found a religious man to take his place and start making new laws that were contrary to the Law of God that us saints testify to. These new laws that were set up by these heathens who stole the written and spoken words of us saints contained a law that prohibited any Christians from reading the original writings of God's saints. They called these writings "evil gnostic writings" and this kept their Christians from reading what God was teaching us saints about.

I didn't read what you wrote. Like I said, I'm asking you because I would like to honestly know how you got there. If you don't want to answer the questions in a sincere manner, than I'm done. I'm willing to give it one more try.
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:43:39 PM
At 3/12/2015 8:13:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:09:47 PM, NoMagic wrote:

And neither are the visible you or me.

Nothing interesting
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:55:38 PM
At 3/12/2015 8:42:44 PM, NoMagic wrote:

I didn't read what you wrote. Like I said, I'm asking you because I would like to honestly know how you got there. If you don't want to answer the questions in a sincere manner, than I'm done. I'm willing to give it one more try.

Here, read post # 17 http://www.debate.org...
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 8:56:19 PM
At 3/12/2015 8:55:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Nevermind
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:37:58 PM
At 3/12/2015 8:56:19 PM, NoMagic wrote:
At 3/12/2015 8:55:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Nevermind

I answered all your questions so why do you reject them?
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 3:39:19 PM
At 3/12/2015 6:09:20 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

What's not literal? God "literally" used movement (spoke) but the verses in themselves don't describe how God did it, just merely states that He did it. In other words the verses are literal but not specific. The beginning of Genesis is more like an idea or a picture it's condensed and easy to understand. Describing the idea of creation is not necessarily literal but creating is literal, does that make sense lol?

EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 3:55:03 PM

I guess you'll find out when you kick the bucket lol!

On a serious note some things we won't fully know until we leave this body, one of the reasons for that is because there is no way to "physically" examine spiritual things, like for instance I can't empirically show you how I know anything spiritual, all I can do is tell you what I know. There is no known mechanism for understanding spiritual facts except by spirit.

Here are some interesting things about the spirit though....

Although spirits can produce sound if you were standing before a spiritual entity you actually wouldn't have to say a thing, your thoughts carry like words it is completely transparent, spirits know what you think without you speaking.

Though the spirit is not made up of material matter all of your senses are intact, spirits can see, feel, taste, smell and hear.

Also the spirit has much greater dimension, spirits are not subject to physical law they are able to do much more than a physical entity.

Did you know that physical properties and matter are made up of almost entirely empty space! Yet people have a hard time with understanding how any life could exists apart from some organs and skin... How much more we will know in the future ;)
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 3:56:31 PM
At 3/12/2015 8:21:01 PM, dee-em wrote:
Did you ever wonder by what mechanism God created the physical world?

No. We understand how this physical world was formed and no supernatural explanation is required.

You're entitled to your opinion my friend.

Did you know that all your thoughts and words can have physical effects? That those intensions send vibrations through your environment having good impact or bad... your thoughts and words can alter the physical in unseen ways.

If you mean that we, as humans, through our thoughts and actions, affect our environment, then yes, we know that.

In spirit and with God everything is amplified and magnified.

Assuming God exists.

The mechanism God uses begins with thought and intention, then His "voice" "God spoke" (energy), His spoken word, in other words the spoken word of God causes movement, sending vibration and intention God moves particle, light and energy creating what He desires. Google "vibration" or how thoughts can impact the physical for relative examples.

Everything we see in the universe has a natural explanation. If you think otherwise, please present your evidence. Nothing you have listed above qualifies as it is just matter and energy obeying natural laws.

As you insist...
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 4:17:31 PM
At 3/15/2015 3:55:03 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

On a serious note some things we won't fully know until we leave this body, one of the reasons for that is because there is no way to "physically" examine spiritual things, like for instance I can't empirically show you how I know anything spiritual, all I can do is tell you what I know. There is no known mechanism for understanding spiritual facts except by spirit.

Although spirits can produce sound if you were standing before a spiritual entity you actually wouldn't have to say a thing, your thoughts carry like words it is completely transparent, spirits know what you think without you speaking.

Though the spirit is not made up of material matter all of your senses are intact, spirits can see, feel, taste, smell and hear.

Also the spirit has much greater dimension, spirits are not subject to physical law they are able to do much more than a physical entity.

Did you know that physical properties and matter are made up of almost entirely empty space! Yet people have a hard time with understanding how any life could exists apart from some organs and skin... How much more we will know in the future ;)

The kick the bucket comment, unfortunately, I don't think either one of us will learn anything more when that happens. We our brains stop working, we stop working. Neither of us will get to say, "I told you so." I do wish we were granted that opportunity though.

You provided many claims regarding what "spirits" can and can't do. (maybe they to can do anything and can't isn't important) So it seems as though you have gained some insight and knowledge of the supernatural realm. I'm just wondering how you have gotten this knowledge. Will you tell me how you've learned what spirits can do?

"spirits can see, feel, taste, smell and hear" can you tell me how you came by this knowledge and how you know it is true?

Tell me how a spirit does anyone of those things. I would think if you have enough insight to know they can do these things (putting aside you haven't established they even exist), then maybe you have enough insight into how they do these things. Will you explain this for me, please?
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 4:37:59 PM
At 3/15/2015 4:17:31 PM, NoMagic wrote:

The kick the bucket comment, unfortunately, I don't think either one of us will learn anything more when that happens. We our brains stop working, we stop working. Neither of us will get to say, "I told you so." I do wish we were granted that opportunity though.

No "I told you so" crap from me, that is not my intention or purpose here.

You provided many claims regarding what "spirits" can and can't do. (maybe they to can do anything and can't isn't important) So it seems as though you have gained some insight and knowledge of the supernatural realm. I'm just wondering how you have gotten this knowledge. Will you tell me how you've learned what spirits can do?

"spirits can see, feel, taste, smell and hear" can you tell me how you came by this knowledge and how you know it is true?

Tell me how a spirit does anyone of those things. I would think if you have enough insight to know they can do these things (putting aside you haven't established they even exist), then maybe you have enough insight into how they do these things. Will you explain this for me, please?

I know things about the spirit because I have been observing and learning from it since I was a kid, I don't tell anybody nothing that I don't believe to be true. Having insight on what spirits can do does not mean I will know how it works, does not follow. I can know that someone hates me but not know why, I can know that you like a certain color but not know why ect. you get the point. Some things we won't fully know until we can examine them fully, the thing with spiritual stuff is that we only see in "part".
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 5:01:57 PM
At 3/15/2015 4:37:59 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Well, I would like the "I told you so" opportunity. I would like to be able to turn to the Jihadest and say "you beheaded those people for no reason." Or, "you blew yourself up for no reason." Or to the young Earther, "see you bought into a lie." Maybe that is small minded on my part, but I would still like the opportunity. A brief second of validation.

I know things about the spirit because I have been observing and learning from it since I was a kid, I don't tell anybody nothing that I don't believe to be true. Having insight on what spirits can do does not mean I will know how it works, does not follow. I can know that someone hates me but not know why, I can know that you like a certain color but not know why ect. you get the point. Some things we won't fully know until we can examine them fully, the thing with spiritual stuff is that we only see in "part".

It is true, that knowing something can do something, doesn't imply you know how it works. That is fair. But if you have access to the information that they can do these things, I was hopeful you could explain how. I guess, until someone can convince me that thought without a physical brain can actually exist in reality, I'll just have to work from the things I observe, thought requires a physical brain, and therefore no spirits exist.
You say you've been observing and learning about spirits since you were a kid. Tell me about your spirit observations. Tell me about how you have been learning these things. Also, can you go a bit further in your spirit observations and learn how they do these things? Maybe they can tell you directly. It would be helpful to me to understand how that can work. Until that can be explained, I'm stuck thinking it can't work.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 5:51:51 PM
At 3/15/2015 5:01:57 PM, NoMagic wrote:

Well, I would like the "I told you so" opportunity. I would like to be able to turn to the Jihadest and say "you beheaded those people for no reason." Or, "you blew yourself up for no reason." Or to the young Earther, "see you bought into a lie." Maybe that is small minded on my part, but I would still like the opportunity. A brief second of validation.

It is true, that knowing something can do something, doesn't imply you know how it works. That is fair. But if you have access to the information that they can do these things, I was hopeful you could explain how. I guess, until someone can convince me that thought without a physical brain can actually exist in reality, I'll just have to work from the things I observe, thought requires a physical brain, and therefore no spirits exist.

Okay if you are willing to accept that, if you think that is fair then I will not argue with that, but what is the point of anyone sharing anything with you, if you are the complete possessor of knowledge??

You say you've been observing and learning about spirits since you were a kid. Tell me about your spirit observations. Tell me about how you have been learning these things. Also, can you go a bit further in your spirit observations and learn how they do these things? Maybe they can tell you directly. It would be helpful to me to understand how that can work. Until that can be explained, I'm stuck thinking it can't work.

I go by what I have seen and what I have observed, meaning some things I have actually seen and some things I observe in the physical. I have seen spirits and I have also observed how spiritual things operate in the physical, but I am unusual in that I actually apply spiritual principles to my life, meaning I actually pursue God and pursue spiritual knowledge, it is something I have always been interested in. Perhaps this is what is unusual about what I see.
What people don't realize is that a spiritual walk and revelation is something that is personally developed, if you have a material mindset only then that is how you view the world, you have no room for free thought and new experiences because you have closed your reception to a certain world view. By changing your position and your thoughts you can receive things new and invite new revelation. God wants to show people things through principle and lifestyle, that is where the teaching is.

Spiritual experience is an experience, I cannot tell it what to do it comes to me, that is why I listen and not ask, or observe rather than demand.
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:23:11 PM
At 3/15/2015 5:51:51 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 3/15/2015 5:01:57 PM, NoMagic wrote:

Okay if you are willing to accept that, if you think that is fair then I will not argue with that, but what is the point of anyone sharing anything with you, if you are the complete possessor of knowledge??
I'm not sure what you exactly mean by "you are the complete possessor of knowledge." If you are claiming I know everything, or claiming I think I know everything, you have me very wrong. I actually have to argue with lots of people, just trying to get them to acknowledge things they can't know. Such as, "the universe had a beginning." This is something we cannot know. Yet many assume they know this. I'm very fond of ignorance. I'm very fond of acknowledging my own ignorance. Not knowing things, gives me things to think about. I'm glad to not know. The world would be very boring if we knew the answers to all questions.
I also must acknowledge the simple fact that I've been born into a world making millions of religious claims. I have no justification to believe any of them. I would actually argue, that it is me that has a firmer grasp on my own ignorance then most, including believers who often claim they have most answers.
Back to the spirit question, I have no justification that would warrant me thinking thought can occur without a physical brain. I have much justification thinking it can't. Unlimited objects exist around me, which have no brain, and cannot think. Clearly the most rational position would be to follow my observations on physical brain and thought, then to make some incredible leap, without any justification, into the belief that thought can exist without a brain. Do you think this makes sense?

I go by what I have seen and what I have observed, meaning some things I have actually seen and some things I observe in the physical. I have seen spirits and I have also observed how spiritual things operate in the physical, but I am unusual in that I actually apply spiritual principles to my life, meaning I actually pursue God and pursue spiritual knowledge, it is something I have always been interested in. Perhaps this is what is unusual about what I see.
What people don't realize is that a spiritual walk and revelation is something that is personally developed, if you have a material mindset only then that is how you view the world, you have no room for free thought and new experiences because you have closed your reception to a certain world view. By changing your position and your thoughts you can receive things new and invite new revelation. God wants to show people things through principle and lifestyle, that is where the teaching is.

Do you think your "pursuit" of god has influenced your conclusions? Is it something you want so strongly, that you have tricked yourself into thinking you have experienced these things?

An example of this might be someone who believes they were reincarnated. Maybe they would like it to be true so strongly that they have convinced themselves it is true. Could that explain other peoples "religious experiences," maybe even yours?