Jump to topic:

G+ hangout (W/ NephilimFree and G Man)

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:41:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Now I've had my atheist acquaintance, Mark Anthony, appear on a hangout about Christian Meaning in Secular Sources/Biblical Innerancy. It's always good to have that sort of atheist in the room to help bring secular discussion to a Christian topic. I also had the honor of having G Man and NephilimFree in the room. G Man was calm in this chat (shockingly) and NephilimFree wasn't as different as he usually was. But it was a good talk and the next show, I think I'll let yall know on here. But here it is.

http://youtu.be...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:52:31 AM
At 3/12/2015 11:41:19 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Now I've had my atheist acquaintance, Mark Anthony, appear on a hangout about Christian Meaning in Secular Sources/Biblical Innerancy. It's always good to have that sort of atheist in the room to help bring secular discussion to a Christian topic. I also had the honor of having G Man and NephilimFree in the room. G Man was calm in this chat (shockingly) and NephilimFree wasn't as different as he usually was. But it was a good talk and the next show, I think I'll let yall know on here. But here it is.

You need to interview me in a Hangout and ask me questions that no one can answer but our Creator.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:19:50 PM
At 3/13/2015 12:52:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You need to interview me in a Hangout and ask me questions that no one can answer but our Creator.

So then you can't answer since you aren't our creator. Also, don't mention our DDO lives in the hangout or on my YouTube page. I'm trying to keep both lives seperate.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:36:26 PM
At 3/13/2015 12:19:50 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

So then you can't answer since you aren't our creator. Also, don't mention our DDO lives in the hangout or on my YouTube page. I'm trying to keep both lives seperate.

Trying to keep your life separate from this forum and your Youtube page is an illusion. I know what you're trying to do but it doesn't work amongst those who want to know your business. That's only if you're interesting enough to pursue.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 2:02:38 PM
At 3/13/2015 1:36:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Trying to keep your life separate from this forum and your Youtube page is an illusion. I know what you're trying to do but it doesn't work amongst those who want to know your business. That's only if you're interesting enough to pursue.

If your not going to respect my wishes, then I am not going to do a hangout with you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 2:19:07 PM
At 3/13/2015 2:02:38 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

If your not going to respect my wishes, then I am not going to do a hangout with you.

You're the one who posted this thread, not me. I assume you want members in this forum to know your business so I'm just letting you know what's up.

You've already prejudged me without even interviewing me so I can see why you react to me the way you do.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 2:51:02 PM

Probably a good idea, since bornofgod is just a retarded lunatic
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 2:54:19 PM
At 3/13/2015 2:19:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You're the one who posted this thread, not me. I assume you want members in this forum to know your business so I'm just letting you know what's up.

You've already prejudged me without even interviewing me so I can see why you react to me the way you do.

I want them to come, but not mention anything I've done on DDO. I want to advertise while still starting fresh.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:05:19 PM
At 3/13/2015 2:54:19 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 3/13/2015 2:19:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I want them to come, but not mention anything I've done on DDO. I want to advertise while still starting fresh.

I'm willing to come to your video Hangouts but if you have preconceived judgments against me, then it may be difficult for you to accept anything I say in your interviews. I'm not one bit afraid of you or anyone else in this world because I know who I am and what I know to be the Word of God.

I'm not here to judge anyone. All I do is testify to the knowledge of God and you can either accept some of it, all of it or none of it.