Jump to topic:

Contradict of Atheist (DEBUNKED)

Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:53:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Contradict of Atheist against the Bible (DEBUNKED)

Proverbs 8:8-9

8.All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
9.They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

Isaiah 34:16
Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:57:33 AM
At 3/13/2015 12:53:49 AM, Bendido wrote:

8.All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
9.They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

The words in the Bible are not understood at all by you. Most Christians are totally deceived by reading the Bible because they do not have the knowledge of God to interpret the prophecies.

You think just by reading the words that you are speaking for our Creator, yet you do not have His wisdom to know what those words truly mean. It's impossible for you to teach anyone the deeper meanings of the symbolism found in all the prophecies.

Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:04:55 AM
At 3/13/2015 12:57:33 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/13/2015 12:53:49 AM, Bendido wrote:

The words in the Bible are not understood at all by you. Most Christians are totally deceived by reading the Bible because they do not have the knowledge of God to interpret the prophecies.

You think just by reading the words that you are speaking for our Creator, yet you do not have His wisdom to know what those words truly mean. It's impossible for you to teach anyone the deeper meanings of the symbolism found in all the prophecies.

NOT ME:

1 Corinthians 4:1-3

1.This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed.
2.Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:::

Revelation 1:3
Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:47:36 AM
A flock of birds,

A school of fish,

A "contradict" of atheists "

That's good! I like it!
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:50:48 AM
It is theists who contradict each other. Christianity has so many doctrines, dogmas, sects and cults thinking they are the only ones having the elusive 'truth'!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:47:06 PM
At 3/13/2015 11:50:48 AM, JJ50 wrote:
It is theists who contradict each other. Christianity has so many doctrines, dogmas, sects and cults thinking they are the only ones having the elusive 'truth'!

ALL God's religious groups of people think they have the elusive "truth". Not one religious person understands what "Truth" means.
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:54:51 PM
At 3/13/2015 1:47:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:

ALL God's religious groups of people think they have the elusive "truth". Not one religious person understands what "Truth" means.

What does the "Truth" mean?
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:57:28 PM
At 3/13/2015 1:54:51 PM, That1User wrote:

Our Creator and His thoughts where His creation exists.

Psalm 139
17: How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:30:52 PM
At 3/13/2015 1:57:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Psalm 139

Psalm 104:24
O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

ECLESIASTES 8:17
Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea further; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:27:23 AM
At 3/15/2015 10:30:52 PM, Bendido wrote:

Psalm 139

O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea further; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it.

The prophets of old were the first but didn't get taught the future. We saints who came after the prophets were last but the first to know the future. However, we all perish in this world anyway and only God's thoughts ( The Word ) goes on.
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:35:05 AM
At 3/16/2015 2:27:23 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Psalm 139

The prophets of old were the first but didn't get taught the future. We saints who came after the prophets were last but the first to know the future. However, we all perish in this world anyway and only God's thoughts ( The Word ) goes on.

wrong again:

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:52:08 AM
At 3/16/2015 2:35:05 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 3/16/2015 2:27:23 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Psalm 139

wrong again:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

The prophets wrote for our Creator that ALL God's created people will be saved from their wicked flesh and of this wicked world. Only the flesh perishes, not His created people.

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.

I Corinthians 3:
13: each man's work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.
14: If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward.
15: If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

The flesh will be burned up but not God's created people and beasts. They will remain in the Word of God where they will always be.

Isaiah 45:
20: "Assemble yourselves and come, draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save.
21: Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

Jesus is NOT our GOD or CREATOR. The Roman Catholic Vatican were the one's who made their Christians believe that Jesus is the Lord and Savior. They are all liars who were killed by our Creator because they operated from the flesh instead of the Spirit of God.

If you trust the new testament as the true Word of God, you will remain deceived by it until your flesh dies in this world and burns up in the lake of fire.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:10:45 AM

Psalm 139

wrong again:

The prophets wrote for our Creator that ALL God's created people will be saved from their wicked flesh and of this wicked world. Only the flesh perishes, not His created people.

the lake of fire...perish the flesh and soul same with spirit of satan
Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

1 Thessalonians 5:23
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

that why be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.

I Corinthians 3:
13: each man's work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.
14: If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward.

the work which any man has built on the foundation refers to man (your fruitful in the church)

1 Corinthians 9:1
Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?

15: If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

The flesh will be burned up but not God's created people and beasts. They will remain in the Word of God where they will always be.

Isaiah 45:
20: "Assemble yourselves and come, draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save.
21: Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

Jesus is NOT our GOD or CREATOR. The Roman Catholic Vatican were the one's who made their Christians believe that Jesus is the Lord and Savior. They are all liars who were killed by our Creator because they operated from the flesh instead of the Spirit of God.

If you trust the new testament as the true Word of God, you will remain deceived by it until your flesh dies in this world and burns up in the lake of fire.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."