Total Posts:66|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What planet are some of these posters on?

JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:07:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Over the years I have been on many forums which discuss religion. Whilst I have met some extreme theists from time to time, this forum must take the prize for having so many in one place. They appear to be deluded enough to think people are going to convert to their way of thinking, when all they are doing is at best providing entertainment value as their posts are so completely crazy.

So thanks guys for providing me with entertainment and a giggle, lol!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:18:09 AM
At 3/13/2015 10:07:05 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Over the years I have been on many forums which discuss religion. Whilst I have met some extreme theists from time to time, this forum must take the prize for having so many in one place. They appear to be deluded enough to think people are going to convert to their way of thinking, when all they are doing is at best providing entertainment value as their posts are so completely crazy.

So thanks guys for providing me with entertainment and a giggle, lol!:

Your welcome.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:55:49 AM

I think you should take the theists here more seriously. Just like you I am relatively new to this site. As a spiritual healer of people with bad karma I was shocked to find we have members here that defy the boundaries between the depraved and the eternally damned. We have in our midst a clinically depressed suicidal serial adulterer who preaches with divine conviction what many Christians consider a cultish interpretation of the bible. We have another God possessed homeless alcoholic who suffered severe brain damage for prolonged binging that diminished his mental capacity professing he is the voice of God, insisting a functional brain is not required to be the voice and thoughts of God and, all he needed was a mouth because he lives in the mind of God.
You cannot argue they have caught the attention of atheists and Christians alike. God is making a comeback through his believers with a stronger message and in an unorthodox way this time. For those who want to be crazy for God he has sent the crazies. Brace yourself, you ain't seen nothing yet!!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:02:07 AM
At 3/13/2015 10:55:49 AM, Harikrish wrote:

I think you should take the theists here more seriously. Just like you I am relatively new to this site. As a spiritual healer of people with bad karma I was shocked to find we have members here that defy the boundaries between the depraved and the eternally damned. We have in our midst a clinically depressed suicidal serial adulterer who preaches with divine conviction what many Christians consider a cultish interpretation of the bible. We have another God possessed homeless alcoholic who suffered severe brain damage for prolonged binging that diminished his mental capacity professing he is the voice of God, insisting a functional brain is not required to be the voice and thoughts of God and, all he needed was a mouth because he lives in the mind of God.
You cannot argue they have caught the attention of atheists and Christians alike. God is making a comeback through his believers with a stronger message and in an unorthodox way this time. For those who want to be crazy for God he has sent the crazies. Brace yourself, you ain't seen nothing yet!!

God is a very mysterious Creator until you get to know Him. Then you will learn how He created us and formed the visible objects that cause us to laugh and cry.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:20:11 AM
At 3/13/2015 11:02:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:

God is a very mysterious Creator until you get to know Him. Then you will learn how He created us and formed the visible objects that cause us to laugh and cry.

You have made God even less believable. If God did all that to you and continues to humiliate you by exploiting your diminished mental capacity, then alcoholics, liars and lunatics should all be recognized as saints.
You said the world was an illusion made up of invisible vibrations that physicists thought were REAL not realizing they are only characters in the mind of God converted to a computer game calked Sims which you later changed the title to Eternal life. Here you are saying they are visible objects. What happened to your illusions?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:26:41 AM

What do you mean by 'spiritual healer'?
Philocat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:37:44 AM
You probably have met some extreme theists IRL, but you probably didn't realise it. This is generally because people are far more likely to be open about their beliefs on the internet than in normal conversation; YouTube comments on philosophy videos are testament to this very fact.

Equally, some of the most extreme atheists I have met have been on these forums, I guess it's just the nature of a religion forum that attracts those with the most extreme views.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:43:25 AM
At 3/13/2015 11:26:41 AM, JJ50 wrote:

What do you mean by 'spiritual healer'?

I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures. Through multidimensional therapy both the physical body and the spiritual body is treated. The spiritual being the transcendental self.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:08:36 PM
At 3/13/2015 10:18:09 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Your welcome.

im with you bornofgod!
Never fart near dog
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 12:14:29 PM
They are from the same planet that you are. They just come from different parts of town.

The reason that there are so many here is that it is tolerated here.

If this forum will "put up with" Skyangel and ElectricEccentric,

It will also allow the puppy people and others.

As Bob Dylan sang, the TIMES they are a changin'

The many seasons of mankind.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:26:53 PM
At 3/13/2015 11:20:11 AM, Harikrish wrote:

You have made God even less believable. If God did all that to you and continues to humiliate you by exploiting your diminished mental capacity, then alcoholics, liars and lunatics should all be recognized as saints.
You said the world was an illusion made up of invisible vibrations that physicists thought were REAL not realizing they are only characters in the mind of God converted to a computer game calked Sims which you later changed the title to Eternal life. Here you are saying they are visible objects. What happened to your illusions?

Only stupid people believe visible illusions are invisible.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:28:39 PM
At 3/13/2015 12:08:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/13/2015 10:18:09 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Your welcome.

im with you bornofgod!

So why was watching my video for a few seconds a waste of your time?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 2:01:14 PM
At 3/13/2015 1:26:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Then you must be really stupid because you said God's create beings are invisible also. According to you we are nothing but invisible vibrations within the mind of God. Even object are illusions only seen within His mind or otherwise invisible.

Read the nonsense you wrote.

You wrote: "Since God and His Voice ( or Word ) is invisible, God's created beings were invisible also. The invisible us are nothing but invisible vibrations that were spoken within the mind of God. The "breath of life" is invisible vibrations that need to be processed in order for us to see illusions called flesh and the other objects we see in a defined world. All the stars, planets, moons, etc. that we see in the sky are nothing but illusions that each created "being" is given to see within His mind."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 2:16:13 PM
At 3/13/2015 2:01:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Then you must be really stupid because you said God's create beings are invisible also. According to you we are nothing but invisible vibrations within the mind of God. :

That's correct. All God's people and beasts were created as characters within His thoughts that were converted into invisible vibrations. These vibrations are processed into visible illusions that aren't real at all. They can be observed by a created character in God's program called Eternal Life, but they aren't real. Think of all the images on a computer screen that are formed from information. Are they real or not real?

Even object are illusions only seen within His mind or otherwise invisible.:

It's nonsense to antichrists like you but to a few of God's chosen believers who possess enough of God's wisdom, they will understand what I'm writing about. But they don't have enough wisdom to withstand all the attacks by the antichrists who hate them, too.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

Antichrists can't understand that they're of this world who rejects ME.

You wrote: "Since God and His Voice ( or Word ) is invisible, God's created beings were invisible also. The invisible us are nothing but invisible vibrations that were spoken within the mind of God. The "breath of life" is invisible vibrations that need to be processed in order for us to see illusions called flesh and the other objects we see in a defined world. All the stars, planets, moons, etc. that we see in the sky are nothing but illusions that each created "being" is given to see within His mind."

I know how difficult it is for you to understand what God speaks to His chosen believers through my written and spoken testimonies.

You will know Him in the next age after your body dies in this world.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 2:33:02 PM
At 3/13/2015 2:16:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Then you must be really stupid because you said God's create beings are invisible also. According to you we are nothing but invisible vibrations within the mind of God. :

That's correct. All God's people and beasts were created as characters within His thoughts that were converted into invisible vibrations. These vibrations are processed into visible illusions that aren't real at all. They can be observed by a created character in God's program called Eternal Life, but they aren't real. Think of all the images on a computer screen that are formed from information. Are they real or not real?

But you just said "They can be observed by a created character in God's program called Eternal Life, but they aren't real."
Besides there is no God's computer program Eternal Life. You used it as an allegory in another post comparing it to a computer game called Sims.

It's nonsense to antichrists like you but to a few of God's chosen believers who possess enough of God's wisdom, they will understand what I'm writing about. But they don't have enough wisdom to withstand all the attacks by the antichrists who hate them, too.

John 15
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

You are delusional. Those verses in John are from Jesus talking about his own rejection. You called Jesus a false Christian deity and here you are stealing his words.

I know how difficult it is for you to understand what God speaks to His chosen believers through my written and spoken testimonies.

You have no written testimonies. All you have written about are your own personal tragedies your alcoholism, divorces, physical and mental handicaps, deaths in the family, two personal bankruptcies, suicide attempts and diminished mental capacity.

I already know YOU so I know HIM that is YOU. Lol!!!!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 2:58:25 PM
At 3/13/2015 2:33:02 PM, Harikrish wrote:

But you just said "They can be observed by a created character in God's program called Eternal Life, but they aren't real."
Besides there is no God's computer program Eternal Life. You used it as an allegory in another post comparing it to a computer game called Sims.

I only share what God has taught me directly. He's the one who gave me the analogy of the Sims game to help me understand how He created everything, first as invisible vibrations ( His computing language ) then into illusions that each created being observes within His program called Eternal Life. Think of us as characters in a computer game but with much more detailed information to give us the sense of smell, taste, and touch. We can walk around objects in the virtual reality game we're in that makes us believe we're in a real world. However, nothing is real in the observed universe. It's all a visible illusion that isn't real at all.

John 15

You are delusional. Those verses in John are from Jesus talking about his own rejection. You called Jesus a false Christian deity and here you are stealing his words.

The body of Jesus and the other saints are only illusions that aren't real. The words they spoke and wrote for our Creator come from God's program called Eternal Life. Those visible characters are NOT REAL.

The ONLY ONE who is REAL is OUR CREATOR. Everything else is only a dream that He dreamed up and created into His program called Eternal Life. WE are NOT REAL to HIM, other than HIS IMAGINATION.

You have no written testimonies. All you have written about are your own personal tragedies your alcoholism, divorces, physical and mental handicaps, deaths in the family, two personal bankruptcies, suicide attempts and diminished mental capacity.

I have around 400 written documents that God had me type into a Word processing program. I wrote over 600 hand written documents but only about 400 of them are stored as computer files. He also had me practice preaching the gospel into 100 videos before He actually sent me to Campbell, CA, to do it in person to find His chosen believers.

You won't know ME until the next age ( New Heaven and Earth ) when ALL MY people are living under a NEW COVENANT. A covenant that will never cause them fear again. They will live in peace forever but with many new visions and dreams to experience.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Jeremiah 3
14: Return, O faithless children, says the LORD; for I am your master; I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.
15: "`And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.
16: And when you have multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, says the LORD, they shall no more say, "The ark of the covenant of the LORD." It shall not come to mind, or be remembered, or missed; it shall not be made again.
17: At that time Jerusalem shall be called the throne of the LORD, and all nations shall gather to it, to the presence of the LORD in Jerusalem, and they shall no more stubbornly follow their own evil heart.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:14:00 PM
At 3/13/2015 2:58:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I only share what God has taught me directly.

You share with us the sad effects of diminished mental capacity, probably secondary to mental illness and alcoholism.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:18:43 PM
At 3/13/2015 3:14:00 PM, annanicole wrote:

You share with us the sad effects of diminished mental capacity, probably secondary to mental illness and alcoholism.

If I was mentally ill, Anna. my daughter-in-law and son would never allow me to be around their home. They are both very protective of their children who are My grandchildren.

You only say these derogatory statements about me because you do not believe in ME, MY VOICE ( The Word ) that has always been MY VOICE.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:23:03 PM
At 3/13/2015 3:18:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:

If I was mentally ill, Anna. my daughter-in-law and son would never allow me to be around their home. They are both very protective of their children who are My grandchildren.

Many mentally ill people are totally harmless, even less of a threat than many sane people. "Being allowed around a home" does not mean that they think you are sane, dude. That's the job of a good psychiatrist - and I'm quite sure you haven't been to one lately. The fact that you are running around loose = you haven't been to a psychiatrist.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:23:11 PM

I only share what God has taught me directly. He's the one who gave me the analogy of the Sims game to help me understand how He created everything, first as invisible vibrations ( His computing language ) then into illusions that each created being observes within His program called Eternal Life. Think of us as characters in a computer game but with much more detailed information to give us the sense of smell, taste, and touch. We can walk around objects in the virtual reality game we're in that makes us believe we're in a real world. However, nothing is real in the observed universe. It's all a visible illusion that isn't real at all.

John 15

The body of Jesus and the other saints are only illusions that aren't real. The words they spoke and wrote for our Creator come from God's program called Eternal Life. Those visible characters are NOT REAL.

The ONLY ONE who is REAL is OUR CREATOR. Everything else is only a dream that He dreamed up and created into His program called Eternal Life. WE are NOT REAL to HIM, other than HIS IMAGINATION.

Now you say nothing is REAL

I have around 400 written documents that God had me type into a Word processing program. I wrote over 600 hand written documents but only about 400 of them are stored as computer files. He also had me practice preaching the gospel into 100 videos before He actually sent me to Campbell, CA, to do it in person to find His chosen believers.

Those are not testimonials.

You won't know ME until the next age ( New Heaven and Earth ) when ALL MY people are living under a NEW COVENANT. A covenant that will never cause them fear again. They will live in peace forever but with many new visions and dreams to experience.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Jeremiah 3
14: Return, O faithless children, says the LORD; for I am your master; I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.
15: "`And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.
16: And when you have multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, says the LORD, they shall no more say, "The ark of the covenant of the LORD." It shall not come to mind, or be remembered, or missed; it shall not be made again.
17: At that time Jerusalem shall be called the throne of the LORD, and all nations shall gather to it, to the presence of the LORD in Jerusalem, and they shall no more stubbornly follow their own evil heart.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.
Isaiah was fulfilled in Jesus Christ. The second coming of Jesus will fulfill the rest. What does that have to do with you?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:34:51 PM
At 3/13/2015 3:23:03 PM, annanicole wrote:

Many mentally ill people are totally harmless, even less of a threat than many sane people. "Being allowed around a home" does not mean that they think you are sane, dude. That's the job of a good psychiatrist - and I'm quite sure you haven't been to one lately. The fact that you are running around loose = you haven't been to a psychiatrist.

You better get in touch with Brittney and ask her about me. I think she knows me much better than you will ever know me. All you have is words in this forum to read and videos I have produced to share the knowledge of God that was revealed to me. Brittney has my undivided attention when I'm with her and her family. If there was any doubt in her or Joe's mind about who you say I am, they would not have me around their children.

You can lie all you want to them about me but since they know me much better than you do, they will know that you're the liar and not me.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:35:25 PM
At 3/13/2015 3:23:11 PM, Harikrish wrote:

John 15

Jeremiah 31

Jeremiah 3

Isaiah 65
Isaiah was fulfilled in Jesus Christ. The second coming of Jesus will fulfill the rest. What does that have to do with you?

That's what I want to know. What does any of this have to do with Brad Holkesvig? He's already demonstrated to us extreme ineptitude at coherently interpreting much of anything, including the scriptures. Ditto for predicting the future.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:37:27 PM
At 3/13/2015 3:34:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You better get in touch with Brittney and ask her about me. I think she knows me much better than you will ever know me. All you have is words in this forum to read and videos I have produced to share the knowledge of God that was revealed to me. Brittney has my undivided attention when I'm with her and her family. If there was any doubt in her or Joe's mind about who you say I am, they would not have me around their children.

You can lie all you want to them about me but since they know me much better than you do, they will know that you're the liar and not me.

Ummm ... she basically said that you are a nice person, harmless, and suffer from delusions. Why should I contact her again? That's precisely the impression that I get on here.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:39:18 PM

John 15

NO, I did not say NOTHING is REAL. I said, "THE ONLY ONE who is REAL is OUR CREATOR". That's what I said. You have the worst comprehension of what you read than anyone I've ever met.

You have no idea how God uses His saints to testify to His knowledge.

Jeremiah 31

Jeremiah 3

Isaiah 65
Isaiah was fulfilled in Jesus Christ. The second coming of Jesus will fulfill the rest. What does tha
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:49:13 PM
At 3/13/2015 3:37:27 PM, annanicole wrote:

Ummm ... she basically said that you are a nice person, harmless, and suffer from delusions. Why should I contact her again? That's precisely the impression that I get on here.

She did not tell you that I suffer with delusions. She totally agrees with me that we're living in a dream, which is the deepest knowledge that God has taught me. My son Joe is beginning to understand that God created this world as a virtual reality, too.

Some of the believers I have met didn't understand much when I first preached the gospel to them but now they are believing the deeper things that God has revealed to me.

If you watch the video, then you will get to understand the various levels of knowledge that God's chosen believers already have when I meet them. If you don't watch the video, then you're nothing but an antichrist who refuses to listen to God's commandments. Those who don't listen to His commandments are not born of God and don't know who He is.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Those who don't listen to the Voice of the Lord and hear His commandments are called unspiritual people or antichrists.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:51:01 PM
At 3/13/2015 3:49:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

She did not tell you that I suffer with delusions.

Oh, yes, she did! That was back when you were blabbing to everyone that you would be killed by Jan 24? Remember that? Apparently you told her that nonsense as well.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 3:52:54 PM
At 3/13/2015 3:39:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:

John 15

NO, I did not say NOTHING is REAL. I said, "THE ONLY ONE who is REAL is OUR CREATOR". That's what I said. You have the worst comprehension of what you read than anyone I've ever met.

But you said only the chosen believers know he is real. So to all the Christians, atheists and antichrist he is not real. That means nothing is real if all the other things are also not real.

You have no idea how God uses His saints to testify to His knowledge.

Testify definition:serve as evidence or proof of something's existing or being the case.
You have proven nothing. No miracles, no special knowledge, no evidence or proof. Just your personal tragedies of a failed life.

Jeremiah 31

Jeremiah 3

Isaiah 65
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 4:04:17 PM
At 3/13/2015 3:51:01 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/13/2015 3:49:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

She did not tell you that I suffer with delusions.

Oh, yes, she did! That was back when you were blabbing to everyone that you would be killed by Jan 24? Remember that? Apparently you told her that nonsense as well.

I will ask her about that. In fact, I will show her your posts in this forum about what you're saying about me. She is very interested in my activity in here.