Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Sola Scriptura

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:48:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/13/2015 10:34:51 AM, SaintBart wrote:
Is sola scriptura taught in the bible?

I'm sure someone will Google search the answer for you.
SaintBart
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:44:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/13/2015 10:48:09 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/13/2015 10:34:51 AM, SaintBart wrote:
Is sola scriptura taught in the bible?

I'm sure someone will Google search the answer for you.

So can I take that as a no?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:24:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/13/2015 11:44:11 AM, SaintBart wrote:
At 3/13/2015 10:48:09 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/13/2015 10:34:51 AM, SaintBart wrote:
Is sola scriptura taught in the bible?

I'm sure someone will Google search the answer for you.

So can I take that as a no?

Don't you understand what I said? Where did I say "no"?
SaintBart
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:33:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/13/2015 1:24:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/13/2015 11:44:11 AM, SaintBart wrote:
At 3/13/2015 10:48:09 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/13/2015 10:34:51 AM, SaintBart wrote:
Is sola scriptura taught in the bible?

I'm sure someone will Google search the answer for you.

So can I take that as a no?

Don't you understand what I said? Where did I say "no"?

I didn't say you did, I was trying to understand your response. You didn't answer in the affirmative or negative. By this can I safely assume you are in the affirmative?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 1:41:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/13/2015 1:33:07 PM, SaintBart wrote:
At 3/13/2015 1:24:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/13/2015 11:44:11 AM, SaintBart wrote:
At 3/13/2015 10:48:09 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/13/2015 10:34:51 AM, SaintBart wrote:
Is sola scriptura taught in the bible?

I'm sure someone will Google search the answer for you.

So can I take that as a no?

Don't you understand what I said? Where did I say "no"?

I didn't say you did, I was trying to understand your response. You didn't answer in the affirmative or negative. By this can I safely assume you are in the affirmative?

Why don't you Google search "Is sola scripture taught in the Bible"? Then read whatever you can about it and then come back to this forum with some knowledge for members to argue with you.

If "sola scripture" is important to people in this forum, I'm sure you will get some response. All I know is that the Bible is the most deceiving book on this planet and if you don't possess all the knowledge of God, you will NOT understand anything you read in it.