annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 8:02:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/13/2015 7:58:10 PM, Rant wrote:
Your thoughts!

I vote for Saint Brad. That match-up like actually "God versus Harikrish". Harikrish might make a lot more sense, but that's b/c we are all liars and antichrists and chosen unbelievers on here.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 8:57:53 PM
At 3/13/2015 7:58:10 PM, Rant wrote:
Your thoughts!

I'm not here to argue with any of God's people. I simply share knowledge that has been revealed to me by our Creator by having me write and speak the words he puts in my mind.

There are a few members in this forum who do not trust, or believe, anything I share in here. I call them antichrists or unspiritual people because of this lack of belief and trust.

Harikrish does not believe or trust anything I'm writing because he learned worldly thoughts ( interpretations ) of the Bible that has deceived every single person on this planet, including me when I first read it for two years back in 1984 to 1986, God had forced me into Christianity on June 28th of 1984 and gave me a very strong desire to read the Bible that I got when I was confirmed as a Lutheran when I was 14 years old. I had never opened up my Bible until June 30th, 1984.

I had already known our Creator since December 7th, 1979 by the time He forced me into Christianity. His purpose to get me in was to read the Bible and involved in Christianity to the extent of being a group leader of a men's group. He wanted me to see how Christians were as far as what they spoke and their actions. I wasn't doing anything differently than they were except that I wasn't such a good prayer as some of them were. Some Christians sounded awesome while they were praying to a god that I knew wasn't the Creator I knew. This is why it was so difficult for me to pray because I already knew Him and when He wanted me to ask Him for something, He would put the thoughts into my mind for me to pray for. When that prayer was answered exactly the way He wanted me to pray for, it gave me a lot of trust in Him. I saw Christians praying all the time and nothing ever happened to answer their prayers. They always told me that God doesn't always answer their prayers. I thought to myself, "almost never".

I never saw any miracles being performed in the Christian churches I went to but I witnessed several miracles after God had me pray for those miracles to happen.

God forced me out of Christianity by the spring of 1993, with one last effort by me to start a Bible study in my home. He had already used four different humiliating experiences to force me never to go to church again. During my second Bible study, I was going to pray the closing prayer. As I started to pray, God made my tongue stop working so the words came out garbled and I started to stutter, too. I was so embarrassed in front of the two other couples that were in our home, that I never went to a Bible study again. That was my last effort to be a good Christian, which lasted almost nine years. I left Christianity hating our Creator for embarrassing me so badly.

So for the next six years, He never entered my mind to give me a command to obey, which He was doing quite often while I was a Christian. He came back in my life again when my hands became infected with hand eczema again, the very disease that He had healed in the summer of 1992 after asking me to heal my hands. Once I figured out that God must have given me those symptoms again, I immediately asked Him to heal my hands. By the next day, my hands were cleared up and I've never suffered from that awful disease again.

From that miraculous healing that took place in 1999, God begin working heavily with me to finish getting me to repent of all my sins and get me ready to testify to His knowledge, which I knew nothing about prior to June 16th, 2008, when He finally started teaching me how to use words He gives me to write with, instead of from my memorized experiences.

In order to teach me how to write His words that He chooses for me from my vocabulary to write down on paper or type into computer docs, He put three words on the tip of my tongue. Not only could I feel these words, I knew exactly what they were without them being put in my mind. He was teaching me to use His word choice instead of the words I was used for speaking and writing. It was totally amazing how He made me see the words on the tip of my tongue to use to type in a word document on my computer. After three documents like this, the first one being a very serious document to teach me that I was one of His chosen saints, comparing me to His first saints that were mentioned in the Bible, He finally stopped putting words on the tip of my tongue and putting them directly into the mind for me to type in a computer document. So He trained me to write words he chooses to give to me instead of the ordinary words I was using in my daily life as Brad.

From these written documents and the hundreds of pages He had me write for Him in the next 2 1/2 years, I learned who I was created as. By the spring of 2010, He had me start speaking the words He put in my mind into videos, to practice speaking for Him. This was much more difficult to do because He would only feed me words slowly at first to get me confident enough to speak them faster later on. Practicing speaking the words He put in my mind took a long time before I felt comfortable doing so. I don't speak His words from my old memory so everything I speak for Him was new to me. I never knew what word He was going to give me next.

By the time He forced me to move back to Campbell, CA. from Barcelona, Spain, I was fairly comfortable speaking for Him. He would never tell me in advance what He was going to have me doing so I had no idea what I was going to do when I got back here to Campbell. It took about 1 1/2 months before He put in my mind to buy a cheap whiteboard from Fry's Electronics without me knowing what I was going to do with it.

In fact, the day I was teaching me what to write on it was the day my son asked me what the whiteboard was for. After telling him what it was for, he immediately went back into the bedroom. An hour later, he came out to the kitchen where I had started writing a message on it for God to tell me to leave the house. That was my first day of being a homeless saint, exactly the way God planned it and the reason He already had me buy a tarp and a sleeping bag with a folding handcart to carry them on and the whiteboard I had tied to the handles. I went directly from his apartment to the first Christian church God wanted me to stand in front of on the public sidewalk.

While I was standing there, two church members came to block the message I had on my whiteboard and call the police. When the police arrived, two of them came to me and the other one took the two church members with him. The two policemen who came to me told me that I had the Civil Rights and the Freedom of Speech to stand on the public sidewalk all day long with any message I wanted to write on the whiteboard. I've been standing in front of that church almost every Sunday since then. This is one of the most important part of my job for God that the unspiritual Christians who go to that church cannot understand, even when I tell them that God is making me do it.

Now that I've been preaching the gospel to find God's chosen believers for the past 44 months, I have plenty of experience to tell anyone who listens to me about why I'm here and how God used us saints and His chosen believers to enlighten us with His knowledge about the future. If you listen to the whole video that I recorded last Saturday about God's chosen believers, you will learn how all God's saints, including the first saint that Christian's call Jesus, preached the gospel to find God's chosen believers and witnessed to them. All the believers are already chosen to come to listen to us so we never had to form our own church and become pastors of them. The true Church of God is His thoughts that we preach and witness to.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:01:59 PM
At 3/13/2015 8:07:00 PM, Rant wrote:
So you say Born will make Har look ike a milk maid!

So what religion are they going to debate? Hebrew, christian or Hindu? Because BOG don't know bugger all about the Hebrew or christian religion, whose God he claims is He, and Harikrish who was born into the Hindu religion, appears to be totally ignorant to the Hindo belief.

According to the Hebrew belief, "Christ the Anoint One" will come to fight for his chosen people as he has fought in times past, and establish his throne in Jerusalem, to where all the kings of the earth will send their representatives each year to worship the Lord and pay tribute. See Zechariah 14.

The christians have "THE WORD OF GOD" riding on a white horse leading his armies to battle against the Beast and his chosen kings of the earth with their armies which will be defeated by the "WORD OF GOD" and his armies, immediately before Satan is bound for a thousand years, which is "THE DAY OF THE LORD" the GREAT SABBATH of one thousand years. After which, Satan will be let loose to gather his army before fire descends from heaven to incinerate the surface of this planet. See Revelation 19: 11-21.

The Hindu believes that Kalki, an avatar of Vishnu the saviour, who is yet to appear at the close of the fourth Kali age, when the world has become wholly depraved, for the final destruction of the wicked; for the re-establishment of righteousness upon the earth and the renovation of all creation with a return to a new age of purity, (Satya yuga).

The Hindu also believe that Vishnu the saviour will be revealed in the sky, seated on a white horse, with a drawn sword in his hand, blazing like a comet. See Mon. Williams, Indian Wisdom, p. 335.

Three different religions, all telling the same story in their own words.

Do you see how I always provide documented evidence to support all that I say. BOG and Harikrish would do well to do the same.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:34:41 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:01:59 PM, Gentorev wrote:

So what religion are they going to debate? Hebrew, christian or Hindu? Because BOG don't know bugger all about the Hebrew or christian religion, whose God he claims is He, and Harikrish who was born into the Hindu religion, appears to be totally ignorant to the Hindo belief.

According to the Hebrew belief, "Christ the Anoint One" will come to fight for his chosen people as he has fought in times past, and establish his throne in Jerusalem, to where all the kings of the earth will send their representatives each year to worship the Lord and pay tribute. See Zechariah 14.

The christians have "THE WORD OF GOD" riding on a white horse leading his armies to battle against the Beast and his chosen kings of the earth with their armies which will be defeated by the "WORD OF GOD" and his armies, immediately before Satan is bound for a thousand years, which is "THE DAY OF THE LORD" the GREAT SABBATH of one thousand years. After which, Satan will be let loose to gather his army before fire descends from heaven to incinerate the surface of this planet. See Revelation 19: 11-21.

The Hindu believes that Kalki, an avatar of Vishnu the saviour, who is yet to appear at the close of the fourth Kali age, when the world has become wholly depraved, for the final destruction of the wicked; for the re-establishment of righteousness upon the earth and the renovation of all creation with a return to a new age of purity, (Satya yuga).

The Hindu also believe that Vishnu the saviour will be revealed in the sky, seated on a white horse, with a drawn sword in his hand, blazing like a comet. See Mon. Williams, Indian Wisdom, p. 335.

Do you see how I always provide documented evidence to support all that I say. BOG and Harikrish would do well to do the same.

None of God's saints had to carry the scriptures around to preach the gospel, which is a symbolic name that means "God's thoughts", also known as the spoken Word of God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:36:49 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:18:26 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 3/13/2015 8:57:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Does God give you commands each day?

Every word I speak or write for Him is a commandment.

Those who listen to Him and obey His commandments will learn all about the future, the present delusion we're living in and many things about the past. If you listen to His commandments, He'll even teach you how He created everything and formed visible objects from that creation of His.
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:39:54 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:36:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Those who listen to Him and obey His commandments will learn all about the future, the present delusion we're living in and many things about the past. If you listen to His commandments, He'll even teach you how He created everything and formed visible objects from that creation of His.

What's the point of life? Did God have a purpose for creating everyone and giving you His invisible word?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:42:35 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:34:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:

None of God's saints had to carry the scriptures around to preach the gospel, which is a symbolic name that means "God's thoughts", also known as the spoken Word of God.
To you a gospel is a symbolic name that means 'God's thoughts' also known as the spoken 'word of God'. The whole bible is full of God's thoughts and recognized as the word of God. So the whole bible is the Gospel that you preach?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:44:00 PM

Those who listen to Him and obey His commandments will learn all about the future,

The trouble is that you equate "listen to Him (God)" with "listen to Brad". And you've already admitted that you lie and get things wrong constantly. I asked you how we are supposed to tell the difference between (1) God speaking through you versus (2) just another of your own lies. Another thing: you need to throw in the towel on the subject of the future. You've already discredited yourself beyond repair on that subject.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:44:06 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:39:54 PM, Varrack wrote:

What's the point of life? Did God have a purpose for creating everyone and giving you His invisible word?

The only purpose that God planned this first age was to teach us who we are and how He created us.

The only purpose for Him creating anything is because He can. Would you create something if you could?
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:48:00 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:44:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The only purpose that God planned this first age was to teach us who we are and how He created us.

The only purpose for Him creating anything is because He can. Would you create something if you could?

Yes. I suppose that makes sense...sort of.

The problem some people have with you is that they don't have any sure way of knowing that you're God's saint. If someone who acted exactly like you came onto the site and started telling people to listen to him, why should we choose you over him?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:48:04 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:42:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:

To you a gospel is a symbolic name that means 'God's thoughts' also known as the spoken 'word of God'. The whole bible is full of God's thoughts and recognized as the word of God. So the whole bible is the Gospel that you preach?

All thoughts that everyone thinks with came from our Creator but there are two different kinds of thoughts.

The thoughts that man used in this world consists of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which will be destroyed soon.

The thoughts that us saints and prophets testified for our Creator was to let us know what's going on and how we got into this world and where we are going in the future. These thoughts will continue on forever without man ever using thoughts from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that deceived them from knowing who we really are in the mind of our Creator.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:53:10 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:44:00 PM, annanicole wrote:

Those who listen to Him and obey His commandments will learn all about the future,

The trouble is that you equate "listen to Him (God)" with "listen to Brad". And you've already admitted that you lie and get things wrong constantly. I asked you how we are supposed to tell the difference between (1) God speaking through you versus (2) just another of your own lies. Another thing: you need to throw in the towel on the subject of the future. You've already discredited yourself beyond repair on that subject.

The flesh that's writing this post is the flesh that God is using to write and speak with. The flesh is of this world ( a liar ) but while it's testifying to His knowledge, it cannot be used to deceive anyone. However, He has made the flesh guess a couple of times that came out wrong and the flesh was immediately humbled. It's the humility that the flesh suffers that keeps it out of the way for God to use it to testify with.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:57:26 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:48:00 PM, Varrack wrote:

The problem some people have with you is that they don't have any sure way of knowing that you're God's saint. If someone who acted exactly like you came onto the site and started telling people to listen to him, why should we choose you over him?

John 10:
3: To him the gatekeeper opens; the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4: When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5: A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."

God's chosen believers know His Voice. Unspiritual people do not know His Voice during this first age.

However, ALL God's people will know Him in the next age. That's the "GOOD NEWS" that all us saints get to tell anyone who listens to us.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:04:42 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:48:04 PM, bornofgod wrote:

All thoughts that everyone thinks with came from our Creator but there are two different kinds of thoughts.

The thoughts that man used in this world consists of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which will be destroyed soon.

The thoughts that us saints and prophets testified for our Creator was to let us know what's going on and how we got into this world and where we are going in the future. These thoughts will continue on forever without man ever using thoughts from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that deceived them from knowing who we really are in the mind of our Creator.

But you said you preach the Gospels which means 'God's thoughts' also known as the spoken 'word of God'. The whole bible is full of God's thoughts and recognized as the word of God. So the whole bible is the Gospel that you preach?
You cannot talk outside of God's thoughts or word of God which would be the Gospels because that wouldn't be the Gospels any more. Is that correct?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:10:38 PM
At 3/13/2015 10:04:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:

But you said you preach the Gospels which means 'God's thoughts' also known as the spoken 'word of God'. The whole bible is full of God's thoughts and recognized as the word of God. So the whole bible is the Gospel that you preach?

The Bible consists of thoughts from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of Life. That's why it's so confusing to those who only experience thoughts from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. If the thoughts from the knowledge of good and evil were not in the Bible, no one would understand the Bible except God's saints.

You cannot talk outside of God's thoughts or word of God which would be the Gospels because that wouldn't be the Gospels any more. Is that correct?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:27:22 PM
At 3/13/2015 10:10:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The Bible consists of thoughts from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of Life. That's why it's so confusing to those who only experience thoughts from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. If the thoughts from the knowledge of good and evil were not in the Bible, no one would understand the Bible except God's saints.

But the bible was not written by Adam who ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The bible was written by the prophets of God who were given Gods commands that people had to follow. God was also helping liberate the Jews his chosen people from their oppressors. It was also a book about prophesies and about his son Jesus.

You don't seen to know what the bible is about or the gospels. God punished Adam for eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Why would God them share what he banned and put it in the bible for everyone to read?

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:29:22 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:53:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The flesh that's writing this post is the flesh that God is using to write and speak with. The flesh is of this world ( a liar ) but while it's testifying to His knowledge, it cannot be used to deceive anyone. However, He has made the flesh guess a couple of times that came out wrong and the flesh was immediately humbled.

How did He "make the flesh" guess? Didn't you have a choice as to whether to try to predict the future or not?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:38:48 PM
At 3/13/2015 10:27:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:

But the bible was not written by Adam who ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The bible was written by the prophets of God who were given Gods commands that people had to follow. God was also helping liberate the Jews his chosen people from their oppressors. It was also a book about prophesies and about his son Jesus.

Did I say the Bible was written by Adam? God did not liberate the Jews from their oppressors. In fact, He had them scattered abroad after Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 a.d. by the Roman government who killed most of them living there. Is that called liberating them?

The prophecies show symbolic names such as Israel, Jacob, New Jerusalem, Remnant of Israel, the land of Israel, etc. that are about the next age after this world is destroyed. Israel means the visible people and Jacob means His created invisible people. New Jerusalem means the New Earth when God's created people get new flesh to experience life with. The Remnant of Israel means the new flesh of the next generation of God's people.
\
You don't seen to know what the bible is about or the gospels. God punished Adam for eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Why would God them share what he banned and put it in the bible for everyone to read?

All the holy books of man came from my created existence as the Word of the Lord.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:52:39 PM
At 3/13/2015 10:29:22 PM, annanicole wrote:

The flesh that's writing this post is the flesh that God is using to write and speak with. The flesh is of this world ( a liar ) but while it's testifying to His knowledge, it cannot be used to deceive anyone. However, He has made the flesh guess a couple of times that came out wrong and the flesh was immediately humbled.

How did He "make the flesh" guess? Didn't you have a choice as to whether to try to predict the future or not?

None of us gets to make a choice, Anna. God planned everything before He created anything. We are living according to His plan, also known as His Will.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:55:53 PM
At 3/13/2015 10:37:18 PM, Rant wrote:
Ann> why do you back Born? Its like batman and robin! very interesting.

Anna was created by God in the same way you were Rant. It's the flesh that's deceiving everyone in this world. The spirit of Anna is finding it's way home.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:07:59 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:57:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/13/2015 9:48:00 PM, Varrack wrote:

John 10:
3: To him the gatekeeper opens; the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4: When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5: A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."

God's chosen believers know His Voice. Unspiritual people do not know His Voice during this first age.

However, ALL God's people will know Him in the next age. That's the "GOOD NEWS" that all us saints get to tell anyone who listens to us.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

In post #12 of the thread, "Hillary Email," I wrote in reference to the false prophet B. O. G........Jeremiah 23: 25; "I know what those prophets have said who speak lies in my name and claim that I have given them my message, etc."

BOG responded with........"Why do you quote one of God's chosen prophets (Jeremiah) who had no idea what he was writing about?

Gentorev responds........Here we see the alcoholic damaged, schizophrenic mind that is BOG in action. Here he quotes the words of Jeremiah the prophet of God in defence of his belief. The prophet of who he had previously said, "Had no idea what he was writing about."

They let you out again before you had taken your medication, didn't they BOG?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:08:10 PM
At 3/13/2015 10:38:48 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/13/2015 10:27:22 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Did I say the Bible was written by Adam? God did not liberate the Jews from their oppressors. In fact, He had them scattered abroad after Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 a.d. by the Roman government who killed most of them living there. Is that called liberating them?

The whole mission of Moses was to liberate the Jews from the Egyptian Pharaoh. It is covered in Exodus.
There are any number of stories in the bible where God help defeat the enemies of Israel.

Who else but Adam had the knowledge of good and evil. You said."The Bible consists of thoughts from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of Life"
The bible was not about the knowledge of good and evil.

This is why God had to give Moses the commandments because the Jews did not have the knowledge of good and evil and did not realize they were sinning. By giving them commandments they could choose to obey or disobey and be punished accordingly.

The prophecies show symbolic names such as Israel, Jacob, New Jerusalem, Remnant of Israel, the land of Israel, etc. that are about the next age after this world is destroyed. Israel means the visible people and Jacob means His created invisible people. New Jerusalem means the New Earth when God's created people get new flesh to experience life with. The Remnant of Israel means the new flesh of the next generation of God's people.
\
No one asked you about prophesies. You said the Gospels are God's thoughts and also the word of God. The whole bible is the thoughts of God and his word. Are you then saying the bible is the gospel.

All the holy books of man came from my created existence as the Word of the Lord.

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:11:57 PM
At 3/13/2015 10:52:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/13/2015 10:29:22 PM, annanicole wrote:

None of us gets to make a choice, Anna. God planned everything before He created anything. We are living according to His plan, also known as His Will.

So God directed you to those scriptures, then you of course misinterpreted them (which is no surprise), but you had no choice except to open your mouth/type on your keyboard and make a fool of yourself? God willed that you do that?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:20:04 PM
BOG wrote in another thread..........All the original writings of God's prophets and us saints are the true written testimonies by the Word of God but since then, all the original writings have been tampered with by God's people who have no clue who He is. That's why the written words in man's holy books cannot be trusted like the spoken word coming directly out of a saint's mouth.

Gentorev...........So why do you bother to quote verbatim from the prophets of the OT whose words you say cannot be trusted?