Jump to topic:

Jewish Holy Temple Altar Rebuilt!

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 8:29:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Each year, more and more of the old temple implements are being created and finished. Pretty soon, the only thing they will need is access to the temple mount to rebuild the actual temple
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:19:12 PM
At 3/13/2015 8:29:28 PM, Rant wrote:
Each year, more and more of the old temple implements are being created and finished. Pretty soon, the only thing they will need is access to the temple mount to rebuild the actual temple

Read Ezekiel's description of the Temple that is to be rebuilt in Judah, the thickness of the walls the clothing that the attendants in the temple have to wear, the clothing that must be removed before going out among the people in order that their contaminated clothing will not make the people sick, the cooling waters that pass through the temple, etc, etc.

It sounds more like an atomic reactor to me, which is described by one to which the terminology to describe a reactor, was totally foreign.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:32:43 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:21:55 PM, Rant wrote:
Gen> your another work of art on this forum.

The Body of the second Adam is a body of brilliant and blinding light as seen when the translated body of Jesus appeared to Saul on the road to Damacus.

What Temple would you build for the first fruits chosen from the body of mankind? The first of many brothers and sisters who are to be conformed to the Image of the great heavenly Simulacrum=blue-print, which is the sacrificial offering that has been prepared for us.

What conditions must occur on earth before the SON OF MAN, evolves from the body of Mankind?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:47:26 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:32:43 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 3/13/2015 9:21:55 PM, Rant wrote:
Gen> your another work of art on this forum.

The Body of the second Adam is a body of brilliant and blinding light as seen when the translated body of Jesus appeared to Saul on the road to Damacus.

What Temple would you build for the first fruits chosen from the body of mankind? The first of many brothers and sisters who are to be conformed to the Image of the great heavenly Simulacrum=blue-print, which is the sacrificial offering that has been prepared for us.

What conditions must occur on earth before the SON OF MAN, evolves from the body of Mankind?

How much mass must Jupiter our great heavenly vacuum cleaner gather to itself before it can become a minor BROWN DWARF? We know that it is still contracting and emitting more radiation than it receives from the sun.

Concerning the tribulation that must occur before the Great Sabbath.

In dream I saw the heavens ablaze with balls of fire
Huge hailstones that were burning and streaking down the skies
The earth was clothed in purples, dark orange, and deep blue
Like a swaddling cloth surrounding us that hid the stars from veiw
Dark clouds rose from the mountain peaks, earth's veins were opened wide
Through which her inner blood spewed forth in streams of living fire
Whole continents, they heaved and tossed, waves rippled through the ground
In all the earth, no hiding place of safety could be found
The oceans boiled, they foamed and rose destroying cities on their shores
All the river dams were busted, valley towns were seen no more
The power stations of the earth--all were melted down
A few survivors of the human race were all that could be found
And then I saw the winter, a winter so severe
It lasted not a few short months, but many, many, years
And the women who were pregnant, Ahh, the children that they bore
Grotesque and hideous malformations, I pray to see that sight no more
Then when the winter lifted and the crops began to grow
A strange and eerie world emerged from the destruction and the snow
A world with neither day nor night where rainbows couldn't form
In the atmosphere above the earth, and yet the air was strangely warm
A thousand years of twilight and through that swaddling band on high
Three blood red giants were blazing through hazed and orange sky
The sun and moon had turned to blood, but far brighter than the moon
Was Jupiter, that heavenly light, which in time would spell man's doom........BY S-word=Gentorev=The Tongue.

"Under the guidance of Jupiter (Planet) man prepares, by means of religious exercises, for the journey to the life beyond, and he attains rest under the influence of Saturn." (Basra Encyclopedia)- De Boer, Philosophy in Islam, p 88.

"The world being melted and re-entered into the bosom of Jupiter, this God continues for some time totally concentered in himself; afterwards we see a new world spring from him, perfect in all its parts; animals are produced anew; an innocent race of men is formed under more favorable auspices, in order to people this earth." Seneca, Epist. 9. and quest. nat L. 3, c, ult.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:17:43 PM

Here's God's promise for the next age ( The New Heaven and Earth );

Jeremiah 3
14: Return, O faithless children, says the LORD; for I am your master; I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.
15: "`And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.
16: And when you have multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, says the LORD, they shall no more say, "The ark of the covenant of the LORD." It shall not come to mind, or be remembered, or missed; it shall not be made again.
17: At that time Jerusalem shall be called the throne of the LORD, and all nations shall gather to it, to the presence of the LORD in Jerusalem, and they shall no more stubbornly follow their own evil heart.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:42:36 PM
At 3/13/2015 9:54:59 PM, Rant wrote:
The Third Temple will be rebuilt!

I know. And Elijah the prophet of fire who has never experienced death and cannot die, shall sit within his new temple in Israel, to where the Kings of the earth shall send their representatives each year to worship the Lord and pay tribute, where his attendants with their special clothing will minister to him.

Malachi 3: 1; The Lord Almighty answers, I will send my messenger (ELIJAH) to prepare the way for me. Then the Lord you are looking for (ELIJAH) will suddenly come to his Temple. The messenger (ELIJAH) you long to see will come and proclaim my covenant, etc.

Malachi 4: 5; But before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes, I will send you the prophet Elijah, etc.

John the Baptist came in the power of Elijah.

Mark 9: 11-13; The disciples ask Jesus, "Why do the teachers of the law say that Elijah has to come first?"

His answer was, "Elijah is indeed coming first in order to get everything ready, (Jesus is speaking of a time in the future) yet why do the scriptures say that the Son of Man will suffer much and be rejected?" I tell you, however, that Elijah (John the Baptist) has already come and that people treated him just as they pleased (Past tense, after John had been beheaded), as the scriptures say about him?

ELIJAH, the messenger, is the Lord that is spoken of in the OT, who is to come to his Temple and proclaim the covenant of the Lord Almighty.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:44:39 PM
At 3/13/2015 10:42:36 PM, Gentorev wrote:

I know. And Elijah the prophet of fire who has never experienced death and cannot die, shall sit within his new temple in Israel, to where the Kings of the earth shall send their representatives each year to worship the Lord and pay tribute, where his attendants with their special clothing will minister to him.

Malachi 3: 1; The Lord Almighty answers, I will send my messenger (ELIJAH) to prepare the way for me. Then the Lord you are looking for (ELIJAH) will suddenly come to his Temple. The messenger (ELIJAH) you long to see will come and proclaim my covenant, etc.

Malachi 4: 5; But before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes, I will send you the prophet Elijah, etc.

Mark 9: 11-13; The disciples ask Jesus, "Why do the teachers of the law say that Elijah has to come first?"

His answer was, "Elijah is indeed coming first in order to get everything ready, (Jesus is speaking of a time in the future) yet why do the scriptures say that the Son of Man will suffer much and be rejected?" I tell you, however, that Elijah (John the Baptist) has already come and that people treated him just as they pleased (Past tense, after John had been beheaded), as the scriptures say about him?

ELIJAH, the messenger, is the Lord that is spoken of in the OT, who is to come to his Temple and proclaim the covenant of the Lord Almighty.

Elijah is just another name for God's thoughts such as David and Lamb in the prophecies about the next age. We will be living under a completely new covenant than the one we're living in today. We saints get in on the new covenant in this first age because we're born into our created existence once God removes the veil from us. Now we understand how we'll be living in Paradise.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 12:08:40 AM
At 3/13/2015 11:44:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Elijah is just another name for God's thoughts such as David and Lamb in the prophecies about the next age. We will be living under a completely new covenant than the one we're living in today. We saints get in on the new covenant in this first age because we're born into our created existence once God removes the veil from us. Now we understand how we'll be living in Paradise.

I think that most people realise that the alcoholic damaged schizophrenic mind that is you, cannot see just how ridiculous your words are. Perhaps the left side of your damaged brain has deceived the right side into believing that you are God.

You definitely need to be institutionalised for your own protection. I can see the day that you will commit suicide, in order to prove that your death prophecy was from your imaginary god.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 12:40:09 AM
At 3/14/2015 12:08:40 AM, Gentorev wrote:

I think that most people realise that the alcoholic damaged schizophrenic mind that is you, cannot see just how ridiculous your words are. Perhaps the left side of your damaged brain has deceived the right side into believing that you are God.

You definitely need to be institutionalised for your own protection. I can see the day that you will commit suicide, in order to prove that your death prophecy was from your imaginary god.

The Lamb of God is His thoughts.
David is His thoughts.
Son of God is His thoughts.
Christ is His thoughts.
Kingdom of God is His thoughts.
Kingdom of Heaven is His thoughts.
Angels are His thoughts.
Breath of Life is His thoughts.
Tree of Life is His thoughts.
Zion is His thoughts.
Church of Christ is His thoughts.
Light of men is His thoughts.
Holy Spirit is His thoughts.
Spirit means His thoughts.
Jacob means His thoughts.

These are a few biblical names for God's thoughts where we all exist.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 1:44:24 AM
At 3/14/2015 12:40:09 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 12:08:40 AM, Gentorev wrote:

The Lamb of God is His thoughts.
David is His thoughts.
Son of God is His thoughts.
Christ is His thoughts.
Kingdom of God is His thoughts.
Kingdom of Heaven is His thoughts.
Angels are His thoughts.
Breath of Life is His thoughts.
Tree of Life is His thoughts.
Zion is His thoughts.
Church of Christ is His thoughts.
Light of men is His thoughts.
Holy Spirit is His thoughts.
Spirit means His thoughts.
Jacob means His thoughts.

These are a few biblical names for God's thoughts where we all exist.

These i'm afraid are but the thoughts of a deranged mind. Go take your medication.,
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 3:32:39 AM
At 3/13/2015 9:56:19 PM, Rant wrote:
Why>Because the Bible tells me so! Enjoy

No, it doesn't. Your misapplication of prophesy tell you so. Premillennialism (if that's what you are) is a very dangerous game.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:47:08 AM
Daniel 9:27 ESV / 19 helpful votes

And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator."

2 Thessalonians 2:1-17 ESV / 16 helpful votes

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? ...

Matthew 24:15 ESV / 15 helpful votes

"So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

Revelation 11:1-2 ESV / 14 helpful votes

Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.

Helpful Not Helpful

Daniel 9:24-27 ESV / 14 helpful votes

"Seventy weeks are decreed about your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to put an end to sin, and to atone for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal both vision and prophet, and to anoint a most holy place. Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed. And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator."

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

Daniel 11:31 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:51:27 AM
In the 9th chapter of the book of Daniel, we read a prophecy about the coming end times. The
NewTestament calls it the Great Tribulation, the Old Testament calls it the 'time of Jacob's trouble', but they both are speaking of the same event. This event is a 7-year period, preceded by the Rapture, which kicks off the start of the 7 years of tribulation.
Dare To Dream - Dare To Build. The 3rd Jewish Temple is fast becoming a reality in Jerusalem.

What Daniel Saw

"Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate." Daniel 9: 24-27

The Temple rebuilt, but taken over by the Antichrist

Daniel was given a vison far into the future, pointing to a time when the Jewish Temple would be
rebuilt. The Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD, and for nearly 2,000 years
now it has laid in ruins, with just parts of the Temple walls and some of the foundations remaining.
Watchers of end times bible prophecy have long speculated as to whether or not the Temple would be built for a third time. But Daniel, verse 27, clearly sees that there is a rebuilt Temple.
"And he (the antichrist) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate." Daniel 9:27

How can you have sacrifice and oblations ceasing if there is no Temple from which to have sacrifices
and oblations? Clearly there needs to be a working, functioning, rebuilt Temple, and the only place
where God would allow a Temple to be built is exactly where the ruins of the last one now stand.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:53:53 AM
So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),
You may scoff that the third temple will be rebuilt BUT IT WILL BE> Because the BIBLE tells me so. Enjoy
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:14:55 AM
Where is Solomon's Temple in the first place? If the writers of the stories about Solomon's Temple were themselves liars creating a fictional "Temple" just like the fictional Moses and Exodus stories and all the rest of the Jewish myths of origin which explains why archeologists can't find any traces of these ancient Biblical events--they were fictions in the first place.

And really, Jew in their right mind wants see Jerusalem reenacting Temple slaughter of sacrificed animals which is one of the craziest of religious ideas ever, that an innocent animal being killed somehow makes the killer more "pure" of sin? I don't think the sacrificed animals would agree or would God either for that matter as there are several places where even in the Bible God says God doesn't want sacrifice, wants mercy instead.

Israel won't be around long enough to create a third temple anyway as Palestinians are going to get their land back and more. It's inevitable as Palestinian Israelis will outnumber Israeli Jews within Israel by 2050, i.e. a clear majority will be unsympathetic to even the name "Israel" as rightly so. It was a fraudulent name from the get-go actually abreviation for three pagan gods, Isis, RA, and EL, Moon, Sun, Saturn. What do these names have to do with the land of Canaan?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:19:30 AM
Israel won't be around long enough to create a third temple anyway as Palestinians are going to get their land back and more. Good Luck!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:22:23 AM
It was written it was done>And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God. Enjoy
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:23:34 AM

And they still won't have God's blessing. They should have taken the hint that he had abandoned them, because of their continual unfaithfulness millennia ago.

They were replaced in the 1st century by a spiritual Israel, the "Israel of God", and that has now been superseded for precisely the same reasons but Jehovah's Witnesses.

People never seem to learn that great as God's patience is, it is not inexhaustible, and he tells us what he will put up with, we do not tell him.

Just as well there is not enough time left for the JWs to become unfaithful, or Christ would have to do it all over again a third time.

It's not as if Jehovah didn't give first Israel and then the 1st century Congregations sufficient warning about what would happen if they became unfaithful. He has been continually warning both individuals and his people as groups from Genesis on.

Trouble is few have taken what he said seriously.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:24:53 AM
Make that "no Jew in their right mind" and the connection with Canaan is only with the Canaanite's top God, EL, the other two are Egypt's top gods and Egypt was no friend to Canaan at the end. So again, what has Isis, Ra to do with Canaan? Judaism drug in a whole bunch of Egyptian religious concepts into Canaanite religious worship of EL and did a piss poor job of melding them together into one "Israel". Which is why Israel existed so briefly in history in reality even if Abrahamic believers believe their fictions about a great history for Hebrews--that's fictional history as 700 B.C. marks the earliest date for existence of Hebrews falsely claiming ties to Abraham at 1800 B.C. when "Abraham" is just another pagan god among many captured in Judaism to serve Hebrews.

In 2200 A.D. Canaan will again be the name of the Promised Land, the Holy Land which may actually be holy sacred ground by then-for a first time in history.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:28:59 AM
They were replaced in the 1st century by a spiritual Israel > This is satanic replacement theology. The bible says they will be brought back to their land in unbelief> rad it , its in your bible or do you just read what you want out of the bible? and then make mans thought Gods thoughts? You must . PS> where does it say spiritual Israel in the bible??? Just more mans thinking put into Gods mouth.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:33:48 AM
At 3/14/2015 9:53:53 AM, Rant wrote:
So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),
You may scoff that the third temple will be rebuilt BUT IT WILL BE> Because the BIBLE tells me so. Enjoy

And after God destroys this world to end this Old Heaven and Earth. He will replace it with a New Heaven and Earth and the Old Covenant or ark of the Covenant will be no more;

Jeremiah 3
14: Return, O faithless children, says the LORD; for I am your master; I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.
15: "`And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.
16: And when you have multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, says the LORD, they shall no more say, "The ark of the covenant of the LORD." It shall not come to mind, or be remembered, or missed; it shall not be made again.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:39:39 AM
God prophesied that the nation would be removed from their land by divine discipline and be scattered throughout the world (Deut. 28:58-66; Lev. 26:27-39). This was fulfilled two times in the nation's history. The first time was in 605 to 536 BC for 70 years, administered by the Chaldean Empire and the second time was administered by Rome in 70 AD and remains in force to this very day. However, there are also promises of restoration from this time of discipline and captivity as recorded at Lev. 26:40-45. That was fulfilled the first time in 536 BC under the political administration of Cyrus of Persia. Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel record for us the promises of this restoration but in addition, use language of restoration which was not fulfilled in 536 BC. Indeed, they look to a distant future restoration from a "different" dispersion which carries with it the promise of NEVER, EVER being oppressed again. It is because of these promises that Israel must once again be restored "physically" to her land as deliverance from the Roman dispersion of 70 AD and to be "physically" secured in her land, never to be oppressed again. Furthermore, it is apparent that Israel needs to be in the land in order for THE COVENANT of peace to have any significance. It is also obvious by the nature of the covenant and the worship activity that is practiced, that Israel will be in a spiritual condition of unbelief. Ie, occupied with the sacrificial system instead of embracing Jesus as the Messiah. Thus, there needs to be a re-gathering of the Jews from around the world into the land of Palestine where they can be the recipient of the "little help" that is offered them as we saw in Dan. 11:34. Hindsight is always wonderful in these situations and I shall certainly take advantage of it to recognize in some Old Testament prophecies the re-gathering of Israel (in unbelief) for the purpose of a refining and purifying that will result in their conversion to the true Messiah, Jesus Christ.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:44:49 AM
Ezek. 34:11-13a,

"For thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. As a shepherd cares for his herd in the day when he is among his scattered sheep, so I will care for MY sheep and will deliver them from all the places to which they were scattered on a cloudy and gloomy day. And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and bring them to their own land;"

This passage tells us of a re-gathering of Israel into their own land from a world-wide dispersion.

Ezek. 34:13b-14,

and I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the inhabited places of the land. I will feed them in a good pasture, and their grazing ground will be on the mountain heights of Israel. There they will lie down in good grazing ground, and they will feed in rich pasture on the mountains of Israel.
This speaks of great material prosperity that will exist for the nation when they are re-gathered, although still in the condition of unbelief. The general mineral wealth that exists in Palestine is well known and certainly does not need to be documented here. In addition, Israel has worked wonders in bringing agricultural stability to a land once stripped bare and cursed by God.

Ezek. 34:15-16

I will feed My flock and I will lead them to rest, declares the Lord GOD. I will seek the lost, bring back the scattered, bind up the broken, and strengthen the sick; but the fat and the strong I will destroy. I will feed them with judgment.
However, here we see that even after the re-gathering of Israel into a land that produces great material prosperity, there still exists the need to "purge" from among them the spiritual rebels. "To feed them with judgment," refers to the purging process that takes place both before and after the arrival of the Day of the LORD. Before the Day, both prior to and during the great tribulation, the purging process will prepare many to trust in the true Messiah after He comes on the scene at that time. And afterwards, that purging process will continue to evangelize the nation to prepare them to inherit the earthly kingdom over which Jesus will reign for 1000 years.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:47:46 AM
Ezek. 34:17-24 describes the final stage of this "purging" with the end result that there is placed over the nation "one shepherd" in the person of "My servant David . . . to be prince among them."
And then Ezek. 34:25-31 describes the conditions on the physical earth in a "covenant of peace" with Yahweh God in which "they will no longer be a prey to the nations" (v. 28) and "not again be victims of famine in the land." (v. 29). This purging process was discussed earlier in reference to Dan. 11:35,

"And those who have insight (those who have trusted in Jesus as the Messiah) will fall (suffer persecution) in order to refine, purge and make them pure (evangelistic outreach to the Jews of the land), until the end time (The Day of the LORD)."
God has been dealing with Israel and will continue to deal with Israel, not because of any merits within that nation, but because of God's character which is unchangeable. He has promised and will not break "the word of His mouth" nor retract the "chosen" status of Israel. But it will all be done for His own glory and not because Israel deserves or merits it.

Ezek. 36:22-24,

Therefore, say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD, It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you went. And I will vindicate the holiness of My great name which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD," declares the Lord GOD, when I prove Myself holy among you in their sight. For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands, and bring you into your own land."
It should be clear from this passage that at the time that God begins the re-gathering of Israel, the nation is still in unbelief. The nation is still in the condition of "profaning His name among the nations," which has occurred because of the continued national rejection of Jesus Christ as the Messiah. God will carry out this re-gathering process, not for the sake of the unbelieving, but for the sake of His holy name.