Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:52:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/13/2015 9:35:37 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I am just wondering.

Yes! It is most definitely the Word of God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:04:24 PM
I am just wondering.

The Word of God is His invisible thoughts that have to be converted into the languages that His prophets and us saints write and speak for Him.

All the original writings of God's prophets and us saints are the true written testimonies by the Word of God but since then, all the original writings have been tampered with by God's people who have no clue who He is. That's why the written words in man's holy books cannot be trusted like the spoken word coming directly out of a saint's mouth.
LiberalProlifer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 10:54:38 PM
At 3/13/2015 10:04:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I am just wondering.

The Word of God is His invisible thoughts that have to be converted into the languages that His prophets and us saints write and speak for Him.

All the original writings of God's prophets and us saints are the true written testimonies by the Word of God but since then, all the original writings have been tampered with by God's people who have no clue who He is. That's why the written words in man's holy books cannot be trusted like the spoken word coming directly out of a saint's mouth.

Are they Scripture?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:01:58 PM
At 3/13/2015 10:54:38 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

You can call the writings in the Bible scripture but that doesn't mean they're the original writings of the saints and prophets. Only us saints possess the knowledge of God to understand what was added by unspiritual people who practiced religious traditions and Babylonian style thoughts such as the crucifixion story that was a borrowed story written in the new testament.
LiberalProlifer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:11:38 PM
At 3/13/2015 11:01:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

You can call the writings in the Bible scripture but that doesn't mean they're the original writings of the saints and prophets. Only us saints possess the knowledge of God to understand what was added by unspiritual people who practiced religious traditions and Babylonian style thoughts such as the crucifixion story that was a borrowed story written in the new testament.
Thank you.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:32:36 PM
At 3/13/2015 11:11:38 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

Thank you.

The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament are definitely Holy Scriptures, and they shed light on the limited canon that was given to you by Jerome in the fourth century.

They reveal just where the ark of the covenant was hidden and when it shall be revealed again, they reveal what the sign of the SON OF MAN is, which will be seen in the heavens with the return of the Anointed one,. They reveal that Arpachshad is not the father of Shela, as it appears in the limited selected canon of the OT, they reveal the form that was given to the cherubs that are on the lid of the covenant box, which stood beneath the outstretched wings of the two greater cherubs in the Holy of Holies, and so, so much more.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 11:37:00 PM
At 3/13/2015 11:32:36 PM, Gentorev wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

Thank you.

The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament are definitely Holy Scriptures, and they shed light on the limited canon that was given to you by Jerome in the fourth century.

They reveal just where the ark of the covenant was hidden and when it shall be revealed again, they reveal what the sign of the SON OF MAN is, which will be seen in the heavens with the return of the Anointed one,. They reveal that Arpachshad is not the father of Shela, as it appears in the limited selected canon of the OT, they reveal the form that was given to the cherubs that are on the lid of the covenant box, which stood beneath the outstretched wings of the two greater cherubs in the Holy of Holies, and so, so much more.

LOL !!!!!!!!

We saints are not led to scriptures that aren't important prophecies for us to observe. We learn that the ark of the covenant will never be built in the new age ( New Heaven and Earth ) because we will ALL know our Creator.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 2:35:38 AM
At 3/13/2015 11:37:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

Thank you.

LOL !!!!!!!!

We saints are not led to scriptures that aren't important prophecies for us to observe. We learn that the ark of the covenant will never be built in the new age ( New Heaven and Earth ) because we will ALL know our Creator.

Well you wouldn't be able to build one anyway, as you haven't a clue as to what it looked like, even through it is described in detail in the Holy Scriptures, to which your imaginary god does not lead you, in order that you may remain blind to the truths as revealed in God's Holy Scriptures.

Good bye mate, I'm not a psychiatrist and can be of no help to a brain damaged ex-alcoholic schizophrenic, all I can do, is to advise you to keep taking your medication.
Search-The-Scriptures
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 3:11:40 AM
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

You call yourself a "saint" but what is your nationality? What is your fathers nationality?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:56:07 AM
At 3/14/2015 2:35:38 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 3/13/2015 11:37:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

Thank you.

LOL !!!!!!!!

Well you wouldn't be able to build one anyway, as you haven't a clue as to what it looked like, even through it is described in detail in the Holy Scriptures, to which your imaginary god does not lead you, in order that you may remain blind to the truths as revealed in God's Holy Scriptures.

Good bye mate, I'm not a psychiatrist and can be of no help to a brain damaged ex-alcoholic schizophrenic, all I can do, is to advise you to keep taking your medication.

None of the Jews who live today know what the ark of the covenant looked like that was built for Moses and Aaron and His two sons to enter in a peaceful place for them to hear the Voice of God.

The ark of the covenant that's being built now will be destroyed soon. It will never be built again in the next age or won't even be remembered.

Jeremiah 3
14: Return, O faithless children, says the LORD; for I am your master; I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.
15: "`And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.
16: And when you have multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, says the LORD, they shall no more say, "The ark of the covenant of the LORD." It shall not come to mind, or be remembered, or missed; it shall not be made again.
Toxifrost
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:11:16 AM
Considering the Christian god is logically impossible to exist due to the fact that as described he has mutually exclusive properties that cannot coexist within the same parameters then logically it follows that the Bible cannot be his literal word. So no, it's not.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:17:03 AM
At 3/14/2015 3:11:40 AM, Search-The-Scriptures wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

You call yourself a "saint" but what is your nationality? What is your fathers nationality?

I was born of God long before my flesh was formed and birthed as a Norwegian descendant.
Search-The-Scriptures
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:43:24 AM
At 3/14/2015 10:17:03 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

I was born of God long before my flesh was formed and birthed as a Norwegian descendant.

What is your father's race?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:47:27 AM
At 3/14/2015 10:43:24 AM, Search-The-Scriptures wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

My earthly father or my Heavenly Father? I already told you the race of my earthly father but you didn't read my last post to find out.

My Heavenly Father hasn't told me what race He is.
Search-The-Scriptures
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:51:43 AM
At 3/14/2015 10:47:27 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

My earthly father or my Heavenly Father? I already told you the race of my earthly father but you didn't read my last post to find out.

I'm not sure if your trying to impersonate Christ but I wouldn't do that if I were you. And you told me Norwegian, that's not exactly a race. By race I mean, is/was he white, a negro, arab, china man, ect..... different races of people live in Norway.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:56:18 AM
At 3/14/2015 10:51:43 AM, Search-The-Scriptures wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

I'm not sure if your trying to impersonate Christ but I wouldn't do that if I were you. And you told me Norwegian, that's not exactly a race. By race I mean, is/was he white, a negro, arab, china man, ect..... different races of people live in Norway.

Now different races live in Norway but I didn't say that. I said I am a Norwegian descendant. My family is traced way back to a Norwegian King in the 15th century. I have no idea what the color of that Norwegian King was.
Search-The-Scriptures
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:57:59 AM
At 3/14/2015 10:56:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

Now different races live in Norway but I didn't say that. I said I am a Norwegian descendant. My family is traced way back to a Norwegian King in the 15th century. I have no idea what the color of that Norwegian King was.

So from what your telling me then, your not a saint. You're Edom an Edomite.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 11:02:29 AM
At 3/14/2015 10:57:59 AM, Search-The-Scriptures wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

Those of you who think from the flesh will speak from the flesh. Those of you who know Me, will listen to My Voice and learn about the future.
Search-The-Scriptures
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 11:04:37 AM
At 3/14/2015 11:02:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/14/2015 10:57:59 AM, Search-The-Scriptures wrote:
I am just wondering.

Are they Scripture?

Those of you who think from the flesh will speak from the flesh. Those of you who know Me, will listen to My Voice and learn about the future.

Whether you like it or not, Scripture says that your an Edomite, you are from the seed of Esau. If your fore fathers do not fit the Biblical Slavery Prophecy, you are not Israel.