Jump to topic:

Spiritual Israel?? {Whats That?}

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 11:00:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We now come to something that is crucial and needs to be defined to understand the new covenant. Is the Church Israel? For if it is, we are obligated to keep Sabbath day at least in a general sense. If the Church is not Israel then what sense would there be to keep the Sabbath. In the Scripture we find the Church is not Israel the nation, but a separate entity under an entirely new covenant. Israel is called the wife of Jehovah in the Old Testament, while the Church is called the bride of Christ in the New Testament. This shows distinctions in how God relates to each, and how each group is related to God. The word Israel is always descriptive of the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It was Jacob whose name was changed to Israel and had 12 sons that became the nation of Israel. It is the physical posterity of Jacob that is Israel, this is what makes one Jewish.
Many transfer the promises and the covenants of Israel to the Church, but there is absolutely no reason to do this. The Church is not spiritual Israel. Look up this phrase; you"ll never find the term or concept in the Bible. There are only two verses that are used to validate this view, both are unsupported when they are read in their full context.
There was no Church in the Old Testament because there was no incarnation, no revelation of the Son, nor his sacrifice that broke down the middle wall of partition that separated the Jews from the Gentiles (Eph.2:14). For the Church is made up of both believing Jews and Gentiles, not so for Israel.
Gal.3:29 says that those who belong to Christ are Abraham"s seed. The seed of Abraham does not mean one is Israel. It means those who are justified by faith are spiritual descendants of Abraham but this does not make them descendants of Jacob, who is Israel. They partake in the spiritual blessings that come through Israel. While there are two different groups of people who can be descendants of Abraham one of which is the Arabs, they do not share in the promises of Jacob. Only Israel is descended from the physical posterity of Jacob. God had specially promised to Israel salvation and the believing Jews received it through the gospel. But Paul explains that not all the natural descendants of Jacob were embraced in this "Israel;" for that "they are not all Israel, which are of Israel" (Rom. 9:6). As Paul already declared in an earlier chapter: "He is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly" (Rom. 2:28, 29). The seed which is Israel is from Jacob and the apostle and other writers make a clear distinction between this and Abraham"s seed.
"But they have not all obeyed the gospel" ( Rom. 10:16). They have not all responded to God"s call to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. This is foretold by Isaiah, who is quoted by Paul in Rom. 9:27; that only a remnant of the natural descendants of Jacob would obtain the salvation of God. "Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the remnant hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded" (Rom. 11:7).
Gal. 3:7 "Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham." Being a son of Abraham does not make one a Jew, being a son of Jacob does, so a gentile can be a son of Abraham. But Jew"s are a son of Abraham and of Jacob.
As Paul stated in Rom. 4:11-16, the children of Abraham, are those who have the faith of Abraham, whether by their natural birth they were Jews or Gentiles. This is detailed in Galatians 3 and 4; Gal. 3:26 "For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus" both Jews and Gentiles are spiritual brethren in the body of Christ." The apostle says, to Gentile believers: "And if ye be Christ"s then are ye Abraham"s seed, and heirs according to the promise" (Gal. 3:29). So those who accept the Gospel both Jews and Gentiles are of Abraham's seed, but only those who are physically Israel are from Jacobs seed.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 11:02:45 AM
The other verse is Gal.6:16 where Paul is addressing both believing Jews and Gentiles in the church "As many as walk according to this rule (Gentile believers) and upon "the Israel of God." This can be made clear by the preceding verses v.12-13 where Paul is tackling the topic of circumcision and the Jews influence to have the gentiles circumcised. He then tells us the mandatory rite of the Abrahamic covenant is not applicable to the believer but it is the cross that is necessary to make a new creation. In its context this term means Jews who are believers, who believe salvation is by faith in Christ contrary to what the Judaizer's were teaching that the law was needed also. Those (Jews) who obey this are the Israel of God (the remnant). Paul also addresses this in Rom.9:6-8 that there are two Israel's, one that consists of Jews and the elect, the true Israel which are the physical posterity and also have the faith of Abraham, they are the Israel of God mentioned in Gal.6. As Paul states, " for they are not all Israel who are of Israel" (Rom.9:6). There is also "Israel" after the flesh found in 1 Cor.10:18. The Church is never called spiritual Israel or is a new Israel replacing the old. Nor does it say believers become Jews. Both gentiles and Jews participate together in the New Covenant. as Eph. 2 addresses the middle wall of partition being broken down and God making a new entity. The church is neither Jew or Gentile but consists of both. The two put together make one "new man," a third entity that is not Israel nor gentile. The word Israel is used 73 times in the New Testament, not once is it used for the Church.
Romans 2:28-29, "For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God." Notice that the whole chapter is addressing the Jews. Within Paul"s theme of the book of Romans he addresses mankind that can be outlined in 3 portions. The whole world is under condemnation of sin1:18-3:30; then he addresses the Gentiles 1:18-2:16; He addresses the Jews 2:17-3:20.
According to Paul"s specific aim in this portion of the letter, not all the descendants from Jacob are Israel; as he states on 9:6 "They are not all Israel who are Israel." Not all who are named Jews are truly Jews, the true Israel of God (the Jews) are those who believe in the Messiah. Rom.2:17- 20 starts with the greater responsibility the Jews have. He points to the law that was not given to the Gentiles but the nation of Israel, and they have the responsibility of knowing God.
It never says anything about a gentile being a spiritual Jew but is explaining that one is really Jewish not by the keeping of the law, but having a born again experience and following the Messiah. Paul is directing the teaching of the promised new covenant specifically to the Jews who believe, although the Gentiles are included. Paul is not teaching Gentiles become spiritual Jews but not all Jews are true Jews. There are Jews who believe and the Jews who are in unbelief. Just as it is put in other areas of a remnant among Israel, the true believers and a non-remnant, believing Israel as the Israel of God.

A believing Gentile becomes a spiritual son of Abraham which is an inheritor of the spiritual blessings God promised to the Jews, they are grafted into the covenant he made with Israel.

As for Israel, the Jews, Jer.30:18, 31:8 "Behold I will bring them from the north country and gather them from the ends of the earth."

Isa.43:5 "I will bring your descendants from the east and gather you from the west..."

It is a nation that is being gathered today for the tribulation in their original homeland Israel, they are gathered first in unbelief until that fateful day where in Romans 11 Paul says they will all be saved, after the fullness of the gentiles has come in. The Church (made up of both Jews and Gentiles) and is dealt with differently than the nation of Israel, God obviously has a different plan for both.
Search-The-Scriptures
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 11:17:32 AM
At 3/14/2015 11:00:35 AM, Rant wrote:
We now come to something that is crucial and needs to be defined to understand the new covenant. Is the Church Israel? For if it is, we are obligated to keep Sabbath day at least in a general sense. If the Church is not Israel then what sense would there be to keep the Sabbath. In the Scripture we find the Church is not Israel the nation, but a separate entity under an entirely new covenant. Israel is called the wife of Jehovah in the Old Testament, while the Church is called the bride of Christ in the New Testament. This shows distinctions in how God relates to each, and how each group is related to God. The word Israel is always descriptive of the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It was Jacob whose name was changed to Israel and had 12 sons that became the nation of Israel. It is the physical posterity of Jacob that is Israel, this is what makes one Jewish.
Many transfer the promises and the covenants of Israel to the Church, but there is absolutely no reason to do this. The Church is not spiritual Israel. Look up this phrase; you"ll never find the term or concept in the Bible. There are only two verses that are used to validate this view, both are unsupported when they are read in their full context.
There was no Church in the Old Testament because there was no incarnation, no revelation of the Son, nor his sacrifice that broke down the middle wall of partition that separated the Jews from the Gentiles (Eph.2:14). For the Church is made up of both believing Jews and Gentiles, not so for Israel.
Gal.3:29 says that those who belong to Christ are Abraham"s seed. The seed of Abraham does not mean one is Israel. It means those who are justified by faith are spiritual descendants of Abraham but this does not make them descendants of Jacob, who is Israel. They partake in the spiritual blessings that come through Israel. While there are two different groups of people who can be descendants of Abraham one of which is the Arabs, they do not share in the promises of Jacob. Only Israel is descended from the physical posterity of Jacob. God had specially promised to Israel salvation and the believing Jews received it through the gospel. But Paul explains that not all the natural descendants of Jacob were embraced in this "Israel;" for that "they are not all Israel, which are of Israel" (Rom. 9:6). As Paul already declared in an earlier chapter: "He is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly" (Rom. 2:28, 29). The seed which is Israel is from Jacob and the apostle and other writers make a clear distinction between this and Abraham"s seed.
"But they have not all obeyed the gospel" ( Rom. 10:16). They have not all responded to God"s call to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. This is foretold by Isaiah, who is quoted by Paul in Rom. 9:27; that only a remnant of the natural descendants of Jacob would obtain the salvation of God. "Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the remnant hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded" (Rom. 11:7).
Gal. 3:7 "Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham." Being a son of Abraham does not make one a Jew, being a son of Jacob does, so a gentile can be a son of Abraham. But Jew"s are a son of Abraham and of Jacob.
As Paul stated in Rom. 4:11-16, the children of Abraham, are those who have the faith of Abraham, whether by their natural birth they were Jews or Gentiles. This is detailed in Galatians 3 and 4; Gal. 3:26 "For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus" both Jews and Gentiles are spiritual brethren in the body of Christ." The apostle says, to Gentile believers: "And if ye be Christ"s then are ye Abraham"s seed, and heirs according to the promise" (Gal. 3:29). So those who accept the Gospel both Jews and Gentiles are of Abraham's seed, but only those who are physically Israel are from Jacobs seed.

There is no "spiritual Israel" that is a misinterpretation of verses. If your fore fathers do not fit the Biblical Slavery Prophecy, you are not Israel. Israel is referring to the lost 10 tribes; the Lost Sheep of Israel, also know as The Northern Kingdom of Israel.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 1:06:48 PM
A lot of so called Christians think they are spiritual Israel {replacement theology] the teaching from the pit of hell the way I see it. These people then can not understand bible prophecy so then they bastardize it to fit their sick thinking.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 1:19:18 PM
At 3/14/2015 1:06:48 PM, Rant wrote:
A lot of so called Christians think they are spiritual Israel {replacement theology] the teaching from the pit of hell the way I see it. These people then can not understand bible prophecy so then they bastardize it to fit their sick thinking.

No Christian understands this prophecy;

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 3:47:15 PM
Dispensation of grace:

Throughout the Bible, God deals with different groups of people in different ways. In order to fully understand how God deals with each group, we need to first discuss one of the most important concepts in the study of prophetic Scripture - the doctrine of dispensations. A dispensationalist believes that God treats different groups of people differently at different times in history. In other words, He has different sets of rules for different times and different people groups. Paul taught about the "dispensation of grace" in Ephesians:
Ephesians 2:4-9 - But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Ephesians 3:1-7 - For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles - if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.
It is clear in the passages above that God dealt with Israel differently under the Law than how He deals with the Church under the "dispensation of grace," which is a time in human history where God has chosen to pour out His mercy and grace without the burden of the Law. The "dispensation of grace" began at the cross, where the "dispensation of the Law" ended:
Colossians 2:13-14 - And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
At the beginning of the "dispensation of grace," God's focus shifted to the Church after Israel rejected Christ. In a future dispensation, God will again shift His focus back to Israel:
Romans 9:22-26 - What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? As He says also in Hosea: "I will call them My people, who were not My people, and her beloved, who was not beloved." "And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them, 'You are not My people,' There they shall be called sons of the living God."

God will turn back to Israel during a dispensation of judgment and wrath:
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 4:17:33 PM

You're no different then any other heathen who uses his own interpretations of God's prophecies that only God can understand.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 4:17:54 PM
A lot of so called Christians think they are spiritual Israel {replacement theology] the teaching from the pit of hell the way I see it. These people then can not understand bible prophecy so then they bastardize it to fit their sick thinking.:

You're no different then any other heathen who uses his own interpretations of God's prophecies that only God can understand.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:01:51 PM
And you're no different from any Gentile false prophet unfamiliar with the religious meanings of your borrowed religious fantasies. You and the fundamentalist rant belong together in the Gentile uncomprehension of Torah spirituality, not that priests of Judah were any better, all of you thinking God speaks through paper and ink words in books and scrolls. Which God does but its hidden in code, God knowing how easily priests get it wrong. I teach the Celestial Torah code for revealing the true eternal Messianic Messages that are lost in traditional Abrahamic exegesis.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:27:47 AM
At 3/14/2015 10:01:51 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
And you're no different from any Gentile false prophet unfamiliar with the religious meanings of your borrowed religious fantasies. You and the fundamentalist rant belong together in the Gentile uncomprehension of Torah spirituality, not that priests of Judah were any better, all of you thinking God speaks through paper and ink words in books and scrolls. Which God does but its hidden in code, God knowing how easily priests get it wrong. I teach the Celestial Torah code for revealing the true eternal Messianic Messages that are lost in traditional Abrahamic exegesis.

The Testament of Reuben: 11 For had I not seen Bilhah bathing in a covered place, I had not fallen into this great iniquity. 12 For my mind taking in the thought of the woman's nakedness, suffered me not to sleep until I had 13 wrought the abominable thing. For while Jacob our father had gone to Isaac his father, when we were in Eder, near to Ephrath in Bethlehem, Bilhah became drunk and was asleep uncovered in her 14 chamber. Having therefore gone in and beheld her nakedness, I wrought the impiety without her 15 perceiving it, and leaving her sleeping I departed. And forthwith an angel of God revealed to my father concerning my impiety, and he came and mourned over me, and touched her no more.

My question is: "Did Bilhah (Who had remained barren 13 years since the birth of Naphtali) fall pregnant from the rape of Reuben? I believe that she did and that her pregnancy is hinted at in the Testament of Benjamin.

The Testament of Benjamin: 1. The record of the words of Benjamin, which he set forth to his sons, after he had lived a hundred and twenty years. And he kissed them, and said: As Isaac was born to Abraham in his hundredth year, so also was I to Jacob. Now since Rachel died in giving me birth, I had no milk; therefore I was suckled by Bilhah her handmaid. For Rachel remained barren for twelve years after that she had borne Joseph: and she prayed to the Lord with fasting twelve days, and she conceived and bare me. For our father loved Rachel dearly, and prayed that he might see two sons born from her: therefore was I called the son of days, which is Benjamin.

I believe that the tribe of Dan, who is not counted in Revelation 7: 4-8; among the 144000 chosen ones, 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes, which included Ephraim and Manasseh the two adopted sons of Jacob=Israel.

The tribe of Dan was counted from the first son of Hushim the young sister of the sterile Dan.

Hushim, the daughter of Bilhah, was adopted by Dan the sterile giant when their mother died. Hushim was given the appellation "BEN" as is the case in all situations in those days, where the father's progeny comes through an only daughter.

Hushim was married to Shaharaim from the tribe of Benjamin, to who she bore two sons, Abitub, the father of the tribe of Dan, and Elpaal the ancestor of King Saul, who stood a head taller than any other Israelite. Abitub and Elpaal, were also named Shuppim and Huppim.

Shaharaim divorced Hushim and moved into the land of Moab, before the family of Jacob moved into the land of Egypt.

Although I believe that it can be proven from scripture that Jacob never expected the sterile Dan to become a tribe, and for that reason he adopted the two sons of Joseph as his own to make up the 12 tribes, that is not my purpose here, but to reveal an exegetists view of this story.

exegesis............[It is no longer disputed that in this and in every other genealogical account, tribal and not personal relations are designated. Marriage symbolizes in these early traditions the fusion of two tribes originally distinct. The husband represented the stronger tribe and gave his name to both; and the wife represented the weaker which merged in the stronger. If the weaker tribe was greatly the inferior of the stronger in authority and power, it was represented as a concubine (compare Stade, "Gesch. des Volkes Israel," 2d ed., i. 30). Consequently Bilhah (like Hagar, Keturah, and others) is to be regarded as the name of a tribe; even though there are no further indications of the fact, and the meaning of the name has not been determined. There is no proof of the accuracy of Ball's conjecture ("S. B. O. T." on Gen. xxx. 3) that "Bilhah" is connected with the Arabic "baliha" (simple, artless, easily misled).

Since Dan and Naphtali appear as the sons of the handmaid of Rachel, the mother of the tribe of Joseph, they are thus characterized as tribes of the second rank subordinate to Joseph. This is confirmed by such historic evidence concerning the tribes as has been preserved. It has not been determined whether Naphtali was always joined to Dan or was added at the period when the latter was driven from its settlement and forced to move to the north. It is possible that at first Dan was only a clan of the tribe of Joseph, like Benjamin, unsuccessfully trying to establish itself outside the original tribe; and it is not improbable that the portion of Dan which settled in the north came into intimate relations with the adjacent tribe of Naphtali. Such circumstances as these are reflected in the genealogical accounts.

According to Gen. xxxv. 22a, Reuben committed adultery with Bilhah; and according to Gen. xlix. 4, his downfall was due to his defiling his father's couch. The meaning of this story is doubtful. Dillmann, in his commentary on the passage, and Stade, ib. i. 151, think that reproach is attached to Reuben for adhering to the old custom by which the son inherits his father's concubines, at a time when the other Israelitish tribes had adopted different customs. A point against this assumption is that there are proofs of the existence of the custom in the land west of the Jordan as late as the time of the kings (compare II Sam. xvi. 21; I Kings ii. 13-25). The following explanation, suggested by Holzinger in his commentary on Gen. xxxv. 22, seems more likely: Reuben's position as first-born designates his greater power, which, however, was soon lost in one way or another. In the time of his strength he had tried to extend his power westward through the tribes descended from Bilhah; and later generations regarded this as a sin against Jacob. An analogy to this interpretation is to be found in the disapproval expressed in Gen. xxxiv. 30 of the treacherous attack on Shechem made by Simeon and Levi.]

What a load of unadulterated crap.
Search-The-Scriptures
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:20:54 AM

You know Rant, you are actually right. It's mainly Christianity that teaches this. Christians don't know who they are according to the Scrips. So they all think that because they believe in Jesus, that they are going to heaven. They take verses completely out of context and twist it to fit their pleasure. Christians are demons, in all honesty because they have taken and added to the Word of God; they teach that the commandments are done away with; God loves everyone; God had sex with Mary; homosexuals can go to heaven, and a bunch of other false doctrine they teach. They basically go against The Word of God. To top that off, they don't know the prophecies, nor do they know who the Bible was written for.
Search-The-Scriptures
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:22:54 AM
At 3/14/2015 4:17:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Your actually the HEATHEN because you do not fit the Biblical Slavery Prophecy, your an Edomite/Esau.
Angry_Bird
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 2:50:32 PM
Israel, meaning "Man of God". Anyone who is a "man of God" is counted as "the seed"of Abraham (Israel)
"Church", meaning, "called of God".
Not called of men, for many are called (of men) but few are chosen (of God) to be the bride of Christ.- Israel, "God's called out ones"
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 4:08:58 PM
That's why in the bible Israel will go into the tribulation to be pure as gold it is called Jacobs troubles .Enjoy
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 5:21:17 PM
At 3/14/2015 10:01:51 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

You have named yourself, "The Celestial Torah Teacher," so can you explain why the tribe of Dan is not included among the 144,000 chosen ones in Revelation 7: 4 to 8?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:04:12 PM
At 3/14/2015 11:00:35 AM, Rant wrote:

Spiritual Israel is under principle, not law. The law was done away with, as a law code, when Jesus fulfilled it.

That is what it means to have Jehovah's law in our hearts rather than in a written code (Jeremiah 31:33).

In effect it has taken us back to the old Patriarchal days, since the Law code has served it's purpose, as did natural Judah.

Spiritual Israel is now the only Israel God recognises, because it truly is the "Israel of God", whereas Natural Israel was forsaken and allowed to go into captivity, because of it's unfaithfulness, centuries before Christ.

Unfortunately, after the first century it too proved unfaithful, precisely as per prophecy, ad was not revived until this time of the end when God once again drew followers to his son's side out of unfaithful "Christianity", into a new Spiritual Israel, now known as Jehovah's Witnesses, because just as the Apostles were needed to announce the end of the Jewish religious system, we are now at a time when we are rapidly approaching the end of all of Satan's systems, not just the Jewish one.

That is the commission he gave them through his son, the Christ or Messiah, and that is the commission they are obediently carrying out, trying, as Jesus did in his turn, to collect as many who wish to be faithful to Jehovah as possible.

There is no need obey the Sabbath Laws or any other Law from the Mosaic law other than the two Jesus highlighted.

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole being"

and

"You must love your fellow man as yourself".

As Jesus went on to say, if you fulfil those two laws to the best of your ability you have fulfilled the whole of the law and prophets.

When pressed about Sabbath observance, circumcision and other matters of Law, the Apostles prayerfully considered those matters and the result of their holy spirit guided deliberations was recorded at Acts 15:28-29 ASV(i) "28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: 29 that ye abstain from things sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication; from which if ye keep yourselves, it shall be well with you. Fare ye well."

I hope that helps you understand what Jehovah was doing in the 1st century, and is doing today.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:08:24 PM
Spiritual Israel is under principle. more MANS WORDS> you really better rethink your theology my friend!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:27:25 PM
At 3/15/2015 6:08:24 PM, Rant wrote:
Spiritual Israel is under principle. more MANS WORDS> you really better rethink your theology my friend!

My theology comes from scripture, nothing else, so I have no need to rethink it, though I do, every day, when I test it against scripture.

All I can do is tell it as God sees it, as revealed in his word. I can do neither more nor less.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:48:02 PM
At 3/14/2015 3:47:15 PM, Rant wrote:
Dispensation of grace:

Throughout the Bible, God deals with different groups of people in different ways. In order to fully understand how God deals with each group, we need to first discuss one of the most important concepts in the study of prophetic Scripture - the doctrine of dispensations. A dispensationalist believes that God treats different groups of people differently at different times in history. In other words, He has different sets of rules for different times and different people groups. Paul taught about the "dispensation of grace" in Ephesians:
Ephesians 2:4-9 - But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Ephesians 3:1-7 - For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles - if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.
It is clear in the passages above that God dealt with Israel differently under the Law than how He deals with the Church under the "dispensation of grace," which is a time in human history where God has chosen to pour out His mercy and grace without the burden of the Law. The "dispensation of grace" began at the cross, where the "dispensation of the Law" ended:
Colossians 2:13-14 - And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
At the beginning of the "dispensation of grace," God's focus shifted to the Church after Israel rejected Christ. In a future dispensation, God will again shift His focus back to Israel:
Romans 9:22-26 - What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? As He says also in Hosea: "I will call them My people, who were not My people, and her beloved, who was not beloved." "And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them, 'You are not My people,' There they shall be called sons of the living God."

God will turn back to Israel during a dispensation of judgment and wrath:

Unless God is hereafter called liar he will honour the covenant he made with his chosen people the people of Israel. He will send forth a more articulate messiah than the incoherent Jesus who was obsessed with parables he struggled to explain. Christians have underplayed God's love for Israel and have denied the singularity in his attempts to get the attention of his chosen people to accept his will. But the covenant was a pack that the Jews have honoured by keeping the circumcision. God has accepted their foreskins of different shape and sizes, he should accept their difference as well.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:52:39 PM
All I can do is tell it as God sees it, as revealed in his word. I can do neither more nor less.. no as you see IT!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:56:02 PM
Unless God is hereafter called liar he will honour the covenant he made with his chosen people the people of Israel. He will send forth a more articulate messiah than the incoherent Jesus who was obsessed with parables he struggled to explain. Christians have underplayed God's love for Israel and have denied the singularity in his attempts to get the attention of his chosen people to accept his will. But the covenant was a pack that the Jews have honoured by keeping the circumcision. God has accepted their foreskins of different shape and sizes, he should accept their difference as well>> What the Hell is this about? and who are you talking TOO?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 8:17:06 PM
At 3/15/2015 6:48:02 PM, Harikrish wrote.........Unless God is hereafter called liar he will honour the covenant he made with his chosen people the people of Israel. He will send forth a more articulate messiah than the incoherent Jesus who was obsessed with parables he struggled to explain. Christians have underplayed God's love for Israel and have denied the singularity in his attempts to get the attention of his chosen people to accept his will. But the covenant was a pack that the Jews have honoured by keeping the circumcision. God has accepted their foreskins of different shape and sizes, he should accept their difference as well.

Gentorev.............Harihrish who was brought up in the Hindu religion is ignorant to the Hebrew Holy Scriptures, and his mind is dull, his eyes blind and his ears deaf to the salvation that lies in "CHRIST."

Enoch is the living spiritual indwelling father of all of Noah's descendants, and he is the cornerstone to who is gathered all the spirits of Good people who fall asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for their inherited sin and any mistakes that they might have made while in the flesh, who were then judged and separated from the unrighteous dead, and gathered to the evolving spirit of Enoch within the bosom of Abraham. See the parable of Lazarus and the rich man.

All must die once then go off to judgement. Over those who have been gathered to the cornerstone that the builders of the universal church has rejected, death has no more power.

It was the evolving spirit of Enoch, who, in Isaiah 6: 8 to 10; heard the MOST HIGH say: "Whom shall I send? Who will be our messenger?" to which Enoch replied, "I will go! Send Me!" So Enoch was told to go and give the people this message: " No matter how much you listen, you will not understand, No matter how much you look, you will not know what is happening." Then our Father Enoch was told to go and make the minds of the people dull, their ears deaf, and their eyes blind, so they cannot hear, see, or understand, etc.

Jesus who was chosen as the earthly host body and mouth piece of "CHRIST=THE ANOINTED ONE," and who spoke not one word on his own authority, but only the words that he was commanded to say by our indwelling Parental spirit, the Lord says through his obedient servant Jesus in Matthew 13: 13; "The reason I use parables in talking to them is that they look and do not see, and they listen and do not hear or understand. So the prophecy of Isaiah applies to them.

Harikrish wrote.........Unless God is hereafter called liar he will honour the covenant he made with his chosen people the people of Israel. He will send forth a more articulate messiah than the incoherent Jesus who was obsessed with parables he struggled to explain.

Gentorev........... But Harikrish is a fool, who does not understand that Jesus who spoke in the name of the Lord, was doing exactly what he was told to do.

It was the Lords intention to raise up a church=shepherd, which was blind and deaf to the truth of his words, in order that the people would not turn to him while still in their sin, and he would then have to forgive them, while still in their sin.

Zechahiah 11: 12; "If you are willing, give me my wages. But if not, keep them." So they paid me thirty pieces of silver as my wages.

The Lord said to me, "cast it unto the potter: that goodly price that I was priced at by them." So I took the thirty pieces of silver---and cast it to the potter in the house of the Lord. -------------------

And the Lord said to me, "Now take the instruments of a foolish shepherd. For I will now raise up a shepherd in the world, which shall not visit those that are cut off, neither shall he seek the little ones, nor heal them that are broken, nor feed them that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws to pieces.

Woe to that idol shepherd that leaves the flock! The sword shall be on his arm, and upon his right eye: His arm shall be clean dried, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened."

O! You shepherd of the darkness who claim God sent You out
And even though we know that's true, that fact I wouldn't flout
For God commanded Zechariah, "Throw my wages 'cross the floor,
Those thirty bits of silver, for I'll guide this flock no more
A worthless shepherd now I'll raise to guide this stubborn flock
And he will be a useless one, of him I'll take no stock
For he'll not feed my little ones, nor search for them that's lost
But he eats the meat of the fattest sheep. And their hoofs? He tears them off
That worthless shepherd, he is doomed for abandoning my flock
His power, will I destroy by war, his arm will wither dry, then drop
And his right eye will I turn Blind, that's why he's never seen
The passage where I speak of him, Zechariah eleven: twelve to seventeen.
By Gentorev, also called S-word and 'THE TONGUE"

Zechariah 13: 7, The Lord Almighty says, "Wake up Sword, and attack the shepherd who works for me! Kill him, etc.

Elijah, who was carried up to stand by Enoch"s side
Stood by the brook at Kishon where the priests of Baal all died
It was He, who gave the order and the waters all ran red
As fifty and eight hundred more, false prophets all fell dead.
Will you fight the war "gainst ignorance, the war that will be won
By those who wield the S-word of God, the sharp two edge-ed tongue". By Gentorev, also called S-word and 'THE TONGUE"
Search-The-Scriptures
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 8:57:18 PM
At 3/15/2015 2:50:32 PM, Angry_Bird wrote:
Israel, meaning "Man of God". Anyone who is a "man of God" is counted as "the seed"of Abraham (Israel)
"Church", meaning, "called of God".
Not called of men, for many are called (of men) but few are chosen (of God) to be the bride of Christ.- Israel, "God's called out ones"

You have a Scrip that shows anyone can be Israel?
Search-The-Scriptures
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 9:10:39 PM
Spiritual Israel is under principle, not law.

You gota a Scrip to prove this?

The law was done away with, as a law code, when Jesus fulfilled it.

If the Law is done away with, why does God tell us to keep HIS commandments to show HIM love. You don't love God, you hate HIM because you speak evil against HIS word.

1 John 5:3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
{commandments is plural.}

: That is what it means to have Jehovah's law in our hearts rather than in a written code (Jeremiah 31:33).

This is a future prophecy, it hasn't happened yet.

Spiritual Israel is now the only Israel God recognises, because it truly is the "Israel of God", whereas Natural Israel was forsaken and allowed to go into captivity, because of it's unfaithfulness, centuries before Christ.

That's a lie taught by the wicked Christians. Do you have Scripture and precepts for this?

Unfortunately, after the first century it too proved unfaithful, precisely as per prophecy, ad was not revived until this time of the end when God once again drew followers to his son's side out of unfaithful "Christianity", into a new Spiritual Israel, now known as Jehovah's Witnesses, because just as the Apostles were needed to announce the end of the Jewish religious system, we are now at a time when we are rapidly approaching the end of all of Satan's systems, not just the Jewish one.

That is the commission he gave them through his son, the Christ or Messiah, and that is the commission they are obediently carrying out, trying, as Jesus did in his turn, to collect as many who wish to be faithful to Jehovah as possible.

There is no need obey the Sabbath Laws or any other Law from the Mosaic law other than the two Jesus highlighted.

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole being"

and

"You must love your fellow man as yourself".

As Jesus went on to say, if you fulfil those two laws to the best of your ability you have fulfilled the whole of the law and prophets.

When pressed about Sabbath observance, circumcision and other matters of Law, the Apostles prayerfully considered those matters and the result of their holy spirit guided deliberations was recorded at Acts 15:28-29 ASV(i) "28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: 29 that ye abstain from things sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication; from which if ye keep yourselves, it shall be well with you. Fare ye well."

I hope that helps you understand what Jehovah was doing in the 1st century, and is doing today.

You are not a follower of Christ, if you were, you'd follow everything Christ did. Christ kept the Laws and the Sabbath; He didn't celebrate these pagan holidays, He didn't do anything that you wicked Christians do today. You're an Edomite, so it explains why you say the Law is done away with, you no longer have to keep the Sabbath, etc....
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 9:52:27 PM
At 3/15/2015 4:07:23 PM, Rant wrote:
Israel, meaning "Man of God> No > In the bible Jacob was renamed Israel

Hebrew language is the most highly manipulated priest language in the world. It wasn't spoken by common Hebrews, they spoke Aramaic, which btw, was called Syrio-Chaldean language before Aramaic, which confirms the Celestial astrological systems in common use at the time of Bible story writing. Hebrew priests of Judah between 700 BC and 300 BC cobbled together various pagan religious concepts, reworked them and since the ancient pagan priests weren't around to correct them, claimed these pagan religious ideas as "Hebrew". Three Canaanite tribes were melded into one "Israel" by the religious works of judah. Three pagan top gods of the region were captured in the name "Israel". That name does not mean "he fights with God" but is shorthand for Isis, RA, EL, Moon, Sun, Saturn, the top gods of Egypt and Canaan captured in the one name. "Hear O' worshipers of Isis, RA, and EL. Our god is One (man-made creation)

When the Bible stories break down as historical documentation and revealed as just myths of origin only taken literally because people are so lazy about their religious beliefs handed to them and told to believe them every single lying word, well, that's when we see the End Times of organized traditional religions when the old stuff doesn't work anymore.

You want religious truth, stay away from Abrahamic exegesis as they are all liars protecting a phony history of us Jews that needs to be corrected now that the Celestial Torah is available.

As for the 12 Tribes of Israel, that's Jewish Sun God theology competing with pagan sun god theologies. Judaism is all about capturing pagan religious beliefs, reworking them and then claiming them as original to Judaism. "Abraham, Sarah, Hagar" captured Brahma, Sarasvati, and Ghaggar, Esther and Mordacai captured Ishtar and Marduk, Sampson captures Shamash as does the Hannakah special menorah, David captured the mysterious Dawidum, or Chieftains of Canaanite texts as an archetypal Chief, countering Heracles, Daniel was an ancient capture the mysterious Dan demigod, whose influence goes into Denmark and the Danes. Noah and the Flood captured the Sumerian/Babylonian Creation story, the list of god and religion capturing is extensive and fills the plots of many major Bible stories. Christians got into the swing of things with capture of Rome's Invincible Sun's birthday with Jesus, and Rome's Janus-Pater god of Gates with Peter the Keeper of the Gates of Heaven.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 9:58:15 PM
Isis would be first as Judaism, like Islam, is a Moon worship based religion as can be seen in the lunar calendars of both religions. The crescent moon for Muslims reminds them of their moon worship roots. Lunatics are dangerous people..
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:48:48 PM
At 3/15/2015 11:22:54 AM, Search-The-Scriptures wrote:
At 3/14/2015 4:17:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Your actually the HEATHEN because you do not fit the Biblical Slavery Prophecy, your an Edomite/Esau.

Every single Jew, Muslim and Christian have been deceived by what they read in this world. We saints get taught directly by our Creator so we don't have to read to learn anything unless He guides us to a few written words to show us something to clarify something He's teaching us.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:26:13 AM
At 3/15/2015 9:52:27 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote.........As for the 12 Tribes of Israel, that's Jewish Sun God theology competing with pagan sun god theologies. Judaism is all about capturing pagan religious beliefs, reworking them and then claiming them as original to Judaism. "Abraham, Sarah, Hagar" captured Brahma, Sarasvati, and Ghaggar, Esther and Mordacai captured Ishtar and Marduk, Sampson captures Shamash as does the Hannakah special menorah, David captured the mysterious Dawidum, or Chieftains of Canaanite texts as an archetypal Chief, countering Heracles, Daniel was an ancient capture the mysterious Dan demigod, whose influence goes into Denmark and the Danes. Noah and the Flood captured the Sumerian/Babylonian Creation story, the list of god and religion capturing is extensive and fills the plots of many major Bible stories. Christians got into the swing of things with capture of Rome's Invincible Sun's birthday with Jesus, and Rome's Janus-Pater god of Gates with Peter the Keeper of the Gates of Heaven.

And here we see another load of unadulterated crap, from one who doesn't know why the tribe of Dan is not counted among the 144,000 chosen ones in revelation 7: 4-8. One who rabbits on with rubbishing rhetoric to confuse the issue and avoid answering the question.