Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Climate Change has nothing to do with. MAN!

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 7:01:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is about the biggest scam that the nwo has pushed!!. what was the old slogan that was dropped for this??????. can anyone tell me ?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 7:06:01 PM
remember the little white cups that where destroying the worlds OZONE. remember that one?
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 7:10:32 PM
At 3/14/2015 6:57:02 PM, Rant wrote:
I just luv this topic > your thoughts. It has to do with God.

How do you distinguish god-made from man-made, Rant?

Do you feel that the depletion in the ozone layer detected in the 1980s and arrested globally in the 1990s was man-made, or god-made? Was arresting it a human effect, or a divine effect? [http://en.wikipedia.org...]

How do you distinguish these two atmospheric effects?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 7:12:12 PM
The Thing that most changes earth and its climate is the sun. that's it . you can talk this that and every thing else is the sun.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 7:17:51 PM
How do you distinguish god-made from man-made, Rant?
I would worry about your soul more then this old earth that will go through Jacobs troubles {Rapture be on the bus} Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 7:22:01 PM
Its very intro in the bible it tell that how bad it gets GOd Jesus will not let this earth be destroyed because of this few!Enjoy
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 7:33:55 PM

Can you explain to me, how all that carbon that is emitted into the atmosphere has no effect on the atmosphere. Let's imagine a closed up/sealed building, now we have a car outside the runs constantly, that cars exhaust is run directly into the building, and you think the air inside the building will not be effected at all. Can you explain that to me?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 7:39:05 PM
A Lot don't understand that has started to change this earth back to what it was . all the earth QS that are hap. The world is getting ready to change. and the small swarms of Qs to. Enjoy its getting ready for the change.
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 7:41:22 PM
At 3/14/2015 7:39:05 PM, Rant wrote:
A Lot don't understand that has started to change this earth back to what it was . all the earth QS that are hap. The world is getting ready to change. and the small swarms of Qs to. Enjoy its getting ready for the change.

Explain your beliefs that the exhaust entering the sealed building have no effect on the atmosphere of the building.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 7:44:50 PM
For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now.
Even Creation Groans!Ejoy
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 7:57:44 PM
At 3/14/2015 7:51:31 PM, Rant wrote:
Its very intro about the world before the flood , the earth had a CANOPY OF WATER.

I think your avoidance of the question, calls your beliefs into question. You believe something, so explain it. Why do you believe the car emitting exhaust continually into a sealed building will have no effect on the atmosphere of the building?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 8:00:20 PM
One more note. I live in a very good part of the world with min pollution , and for 20 years we had spring come and all birds would come back for spring and yell and scream that you could not sleep past 4AM. That was some years ago. march 2015 > no birds where have all the birds gone.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 8:04:30 PM
Its very intro about mass dying of nature. you can read it if you want on the web . But I say its getting ready for the tribulation of Jacob . All creation is groaning to be set free.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 8:14:54 PM
NO> your a joke> Way out in the oceans there is frozzen gas that come up and give off carbon{YOU WOULD SAY MOTHER EARTH} more then all the cars running around!!!!> get a grip
Can you explain to me, how all that carbon that is emitted into the atmosphere has no effect on the atmosphere
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 8:20:05 PM
At 3/14/2015 8:14:54 PM, Rant wrote:
NO> your a joke> Way out in the oceans there is frozzen gas that come up and give off carbon{YOU WOULD SAY MOTHER EARTH} more then all the cars running around!!!!> get a grip
Can you explain to me, how all that carbon that is emitted into the atmosphere has no effect on the atmosphere

Explain how all the man made carbon has no effect on the atmosphere. Heck as a 10 year old when my mom said, "that exhaust just dissipates," even at that age I knew she was wrong. Things just don't magically disappear. So are you going to explain why you think things just magically disappear? Explain how the cars exhaust just magically disappears. Tell me why you believe this is true/
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 8:30:12 PM
No. I see I have said but you do not want!. the sun is the biggest changer on this planet!. and there is more carbon coming off the oceans then cars . Whats your hate twards me. look into it then just mouthing off to your mother earth religion. Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 8:36:03 PM
No> your just like born. Look into it and then come back. You wont look into it but just keep crowing Sad.
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 8:44:01 PM
At 3/14/2015 8:30:12 PM, Rant wrote:
No. I see I have said but you do not want!. the sun is the biggest changer on this planet!. and there is more carbon coming off the oceans then cars . Whats your hate twards me. look into it then just mouthing off to your mother earth religion. Enjoy

Ohh, this is the point in the conversation where you pretend you are the victim because you cannot explain your magical beliefs. Sorry Rant, that isn't my problem. That issue squarely rests on your shoulders. You have failed to explain how things just magically disappear. You've failed to explain your position.
I'll also add, that this is one of the reasons I argue against religion. Magical beliefs transfer over into other areas of thought.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 8:54:37 PM
I just luv This> a little mad I take It! What a soffty I would say im just getting warmed up.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 8:59:19 PM

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 8:59:50 PM
No> this is not what Im about. but this is what your about. There are very dark clouds coming . please get you soul right for the rapture. Jesus bless
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:14:44 PM
At 3/14/2015 8:59:50 PM, Rant wrote:
No> this is not what Im about. but this is what your about. There are very dark clouds coming . please get you soul right for the rapture. Jesus bless

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Ezekiel 38
19: For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20: the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Matthew 5
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Joel 2
1: Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming, it is near,
2: a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been from of old, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations.
3: Fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, but after them a desolate wilderness, and nothing escapes them.

Psalms 18
7: Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations also of the mountains trembled and quaked, because he was angry.
8: Smoke went up from his nostrils, and devouring fire from his mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from him.
9: He bowed the heavens, and came down; thick darkness was under his feet.
10: He rode on a cherub, and flew; he came swiftly upon the wings of the wind.
11: He made darkness his covering around him, his canopy thick clouds dark with water.
12: Out of the brightness before him there broke through his clouds hailstones and coals of fire.
13: The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Most High uttered his voice, hailstones and coals of fire.
14: And he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; he flashed forth lightnings, and routed them.
15: Then the channels of the sea were seen, and the foundations of the world were laid bare, at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

Acts 2
19: And I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth beneath, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
20: the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and manifest day.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Psalm 97
1: The LORD reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the many coastlands be glad!
2: Clouds and thick darkness are round about him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
3: Fire goes before him, and burns up his adversaries round about.
4: His lightnings lighten the world; the earth sees and trembles.
5: The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.
6: The heavens proclaim his righteousness; and all the peoples behold his glory.
7: All worshipers of images are put to shame, who make their boast in worthless idols; all gods bow down before him.

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

Ezekiel 22
19: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.
22: As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it; and you shall know that I the LORD have poured out my wrath upon you."

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades.
5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Ecclesiastes 1
4: A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains for ever.

I have several more prophecies about the end of this first age when God planned to destroy ALL Flesh on this earth, the enemy of His created men.
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:22:56 PM

What does this have to do with God?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:24:18 PM
At 3/14/2015 9:22:56 PM, Varrack wrote:

What does this have to do with God?

God is the Creator of everything, visible and invisible.