The Final countdown {The Jewish People}

ThinkFirst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 2:35:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 1:24:49 PM, Rant wrote:
This is All about the rebuilding of the third temple. very good vid. must watch.

WRONG
FALSE
DELUSIONAL
RETARDED
This guy is in need of some wickedly strong medication...
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 2:39:01 PM
WRONG
FALSE
DELUSIONAL
RETARDED. I like people like you. its in your face and still you deny! Enjoy Hell is full of people like you.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 4:13:20 PM
At 3/15/2015 2:39:01 PM, Rant wrote:
WRONG
FALSE
DELUSIONAL
RETARDED. I like people like you. its in your face and still you deny! Enjoy Hell is full of people like you.

Look at this idiot war-monger on parade. He can't think for himself--just cut-n-pastes religious war-monger fuel i.e. fundie lunacy and hasn't a clue about how and why the Bible is Kaput as a book of prophesy. That's why all the OT prophesies didn't happen and NT ones either, both based on a collection of Jewish fabricated myths of origin.

But truth isn't what rant's all about: it's Public Attention. Just like BOG, there are a few children posting on Debate primarily to get attention any way they can. I'd recommend ignoring the attention hogs as there is no end to feeding their egos and you won't learn anything new from them while they waste your time.