The Anti-AMORC Treatise

shaddamcorrinoIV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 3:30:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
To Whom It May Concern:

This treatise is intended for the individual interested joining AMORC, to the person who has never heard of AMORC then this treatise does not concern you, to the person who is a member of AMORC, you are invited to read this but I sincerely doubt I persuade you to acknowledge the flaws AMORC has, men usually only understand that what they want to understand. My complaint is that AMORC has proclaimed that a "Book of Jasher" is authentic and divinely inspired when there Is solid proof that it is a forgery:http://www.hiddenbible.com... Also AMORC claims that they are the oldest Rosicrucian Order in America they claim that a colony of Rosicrucians established a colony in the 1600's and they are linked to that colony documentation to prove this, far as anyone is concerned AMORC never existed until the early 1900's whereas the Fraternitas Rosae Crucis, founded in 1858 is the actual oldest Rosicrucian organization in America (still operating no less). Lastly, AMORC claims to trace its lineage to the Egyptians. According to the authoritative work on secret societies: Secret Societies: A History by Arkon Daraul the author expressly states that there is no solid proof produced by any Rosicrucian organization or historian that the Rosicrucians existed anywhere prior to the 1600's In conclusion to the person interested in AMORC I have shown that AMORC has lied about: 1) The Book of Jasher 2) Being the oldest Rosicrucian fraternity in America and 3) lied about being connected to Egypt. And by showing how dishonest AMORC is you should not join it.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 3:40:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'd take it a step further and say don't join any Rosicrucian order. They are a bunch of hippies who think they can move stuff with their psychic powers.