Total Posts:379|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christians are wrong says MCB & BoG, Yes/No?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 4:34:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are tons of posts by MCB and BoG criticizing Christians as fakes, misguided and scripturally illiterate. MCB speaks with an authority that comes for the Holy Spirit and God who reveals the truth to him. BoG is the Holy Spirit, the I AM of the bible and the WORD OF GOD is his created existence.

Here is Brad confirming his claims.

BoG wrote:" The scriptures are NOT the WORD OF GOD. My created existence is called the WORD OF GOD. Do you think I'm written words in a book called the Bible?"

"I know I can't hide from the Holy Spirit because I am the Holy Spirit of God. ALL God's creation is in the Holy Spirit, also known as the Word of God."

Atheists have little to contest their claims because they are missing the guiding Holy Spirit and intimate divine revelations all Christians are privileged with.

Atheists can only take the two's stated facts into consideration.
1. Brad is a homeless suicidal alcoholic who suffers from serious mental problems. His testimony is full of personal tragedies, divorces, alcoholism, person bankruptcies, evicted from his sons home by his own son making him homeless. He has suffered considerable brain damage and continues to preach because God is able to bypass his damaged brain and speak directly through his mouth. He has thus become the VOICE of GOD. Brad seeks charitable donations from the internet and Christians can hear the voice of their God by listening to HIS posted videos.

2. MCB is an ex-JW who was expelled for being a serial adulterer. He too confesses his several divorces, sufferers from clinical depression and is suicidal. He is a sexual pervert and engaged in sodomy and oral sex both unnatural acts condemned in the bible. He too seeks charitable donations on the internet but they are both personal and for Asian refugee migrants he hopes to traffic/transport once they accept his invitation. He too was homeless and lives alone with animals.

Because atheists are lacking faith they are biased, only seeing the human failings in MCB and BoG and missing the divine glorification they were destined for. We have to turn to Christians for a more balanced opinion.

Christians have not been very successful refuting the strong rebuke against their beliefs, their distorted scriptures and their refusal to listen to the voices of authority sent to save them from further depravity.

Are Christians wrong to reject MCB and BoG at their own detriment?

Atheists have been spared God's wrath. The attacks have been targeted at Christians and for good reasons. If they cannot recognize the two ambassadors from God (MCB & BoG) what kind of examples are they setting to the rest of the world.
Join me in encouraging Christians to respond. This may be their last chance to stretch their faith to accommodate the delusions of God's two new chosen believers MCB and Brad. Seriously!!!!!
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 4:49:59 PM
They are weak in their beliefs, one needs not criticize another when they are strong in their own. BOG has been calling Christians liars since he has arrived, probably means he is a liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 5:55:32 PM
At 3/15/2015 4:49:59 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
They are weak in their beliefs, one needs not criticize another when they are strong in their own. BOG has been calling Christians liars since he has arrived, probably means he is a liar.

But BoG raises the strongest case for God, his own transformational experiences. He has suffered much more brain damage than the average Christian and yet he is able to be the voice of God. Amazing grace!!!
MCB is suicidal with clinical depressions. Even a sexual pervert like him speaks with authority and challenges the best of Christian members here.
If atheists are to debate Christians, the Christian flock are depleted of their spirituality, scriptural understanding and their misguided ignorance exposed by BoG and MCB.
Are atheist getting lazy because God's chosen believers (MCB & BoG) are doing their work for them assisted by divine knowledge that atheist can never hope to possess.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:06:33 PM
At 3/15/2015 5:55:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:

But BoG raises the strongest case for God, his own transformational experiences. He has suffered much more brain damage than the average Christian and yet he is able to be the voice of God. Amazing grace!!!
MCB is suicidal with clinical depressions. Even a sexual pervert like him speaks with authority and challenges the best of Christian members here.
If atheists are to debate Christians, the Christian flock are depleted of their spirituality, scriptural understanding and their misguided ignorance exposed by BoG and MCB.
Are atheist getting lazy because God's chosen believers (MCB & BoG) are doing their work for them assisted by divine knowledge that atheist can never hope to possess.

His own "transformational experiences" are nothing, as he has only transformed into a liar. And I'm not depleted of spirituality nor scriptural understanding.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:25:46 PM
At 3/15/2015 6:06:33 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

His own "transformational experiences" are nothing, as he has only transformed into a liar. And I'm not depleted of spirituality nor scriptural understanding.

You have not stated your gender, education or religion in your profile. Are you ashamed of those aspects of your being?
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 7:24:59 PM
At 3/15/2015 6:25:46 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/15/2015 6:06:33 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

You have not stated your gender, education or religion in your profile. Are you ashamed of those aspects of your being?

Absolutely not, can you find a single post where my beliefs are not clear? My former account had all my profile information but now I feel it's not important here, however you would be hard pressed to find a single post that does not express my beliefs in some way.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 8:35:48 PM
MCB is a perfect example of a very bent person.
A bent person is much like those that you might find in a special motel with long sleeved jackets and padded rooms.

BOG is closer to the Truth then most others are, BUT
Saint Brad is still lost in his make believe and pretend trying to figure out WHY it seems that HE should be responsible for his thoughts and actions in his life.

He still likes the superstitious concepts of placing the blame elsewhere.

I view BOG as much like a 8 year old that has figured out that santa claus is a fraud,

BUT how do you still get the free presents and ESCAPE that santa offered?

Much like the many alcoholics that try and leave the ways of alcohol behind them by chasing the illusions of religion or science fiction.

I know the different types of peoples.

The Exodus trail cook is just a nasty version of the professor from Gilligan's Island.

He wants to make believe and pretend that he is a rocket scientist because he knows the names of all the coco nuts that he makes batteries for the radio with.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 9:00:54 PM
At 3/15/2015 8:35:48 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
A bent person is much like those that you might find in a special motel with long sleeved jackets and padded rooms.

Saint Brad is still lost in his make believe and pretend trying to figure out WHY it seems that HE should be responsible for his thoughts and actions in his life.

I view BOG as much like a 8 year old that has figured out that santa claus is a fraud,

Much like the many alcoholics that try and leave the ways of alcohol behind them by chasing the illusions of religion or science fiction.

The Exodus trail cook is just a nasty version of the professor from Gilligan's Island.

He wants to make believe and pretend that he is a rocket scientist because he knows the names of all the coco nuts that he makes batteries for the radio with.
What do you say to Christians who refuse to stand up to a bent person like MCB who is planning to traffic Asian refugee migrants or a 8 year old who tries to ruin Christmas for all the other kids because Santa skipped his alcoholic parents that year.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 9:31:34 PM
At 3/15/2015 9:00:54 PM, Harikrish wrote:

What do you say to Christians who refuse to stand up to a bent person like MCB who is planning to traffic Asian refugee migrants or a 8 year old who tries to ruin Christmas for all the other kids because Santa skipped his alcoholic parents that year.

EE: What is there to say that I haven't already said?

Seems the best answer for most all questions and problems is that it needs GROWTH in the correct direction. In a backwards world filled with confused backwards people, seems a bit of GROWING UP would solve many things.

WHY don't more people GROW UP?

Because most are lazy day dreamers waiting for the OTHERS to make the first move toward good for all.

I say that it is GOOD for ALL if more people choose with their very own personal free will choices to GROW UP and leave the ways of make believe and pretend realities behind them.Take responsibility for the way that your life has turned out.

YOU can also be most overly wonderful and then some and believe it.

I found the Lord, oh I found the Lord,
was looking for crawdads and I found the Lord...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 7:48:16 AM
At 3/15/2015 9:31:34 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 3/15/2015 9:00:54 PM, Harikrish wrote:

EE: What is there to say that I haven't already said?

Seems the best answer for most all questions and problems is that it needs GROWTH in the correct direction. In a backwards world filled with confused backwards people, seems a bit of GROWING UP would solve many things.

WHY don't more people GROW UP?

Because most are lazy day dreamers waiting for the OTHERS to make the first move toward good for all.

I say that it is GOOD for ALL if more people choose with their very own personal free will choices to GROW UP and leave the ways of make believe and pretend realities behind them.Take responsibility for the way that your life has turned out.

YOU can also be most overly wonderful and then some and believe it.

I found the Lord, oh I found the Lord,
was looking for crawdads and I found the Lord...

We have two members who claim they found The Lord (MCB & BoG). They are shining examples of the type of people God is looking for to preach to Christians. BoG is the voice of God and MCB the voice of the Holy Spirit. Both say Christians are misguided, their bible falsified and Jesus is a liar and a lunatic. They should know because like Jesus they too suffer from mental illness, are suicidal, homeless and live off the charitable donations of their followers.
Should liars and lunatics hold a special place in Christianity because there are so many of them claiming to speak for God?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:29:59 AM
In the land of make believe and pretend realities WHO decides who's make believe and pretend realities are the most real?

I find it amusing in a sad sort of way how the many of this world are so lost in their silly superstitious nonsense and the make believe and pretend realities that superstition spawns.

Those that choose to follow the ways of superstition in it's many forms are LIMITED in knowing what is BEYOND the realm of superstition .

So you end up with a world filled with the blind leading the blind as they all want someone ELSE to do their thinking and take on the responsibility for what they would rather not..

Sounds like children playing dress up make believe and pretend for sure, for sure...
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:32:45 AM
How many people on this forum take Brad and MCB seriously? I should think very few, if any!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:46:33 AM
At 3/16/2015 9:32:45 AM, JJ50 wrote:
How many people on this forum take Brad and MCB seriously? I should think very few, if any!

The scriptures they quote appear legitimate. How can scriptures serve opposite sides of Christian beliefs? Can the most inspired be the least mentally competent. Both suffer from some mental disorder. But there are 2 billion Christians on the other side of the fence who don't fare that much better.

Kathleen Taylor, Neuroscientist, Says Religious Fundamentalism Could Be Treated As A Mental Illness

Quote:
An Oxford University researcher and author specializing in neuroscience has suggested that one day religious fundamentalism may be treated as a curable mental illness.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:04:57 AM

EE: Seems that many do as so many seem bothered by them.

I just view Brad and MCB as having more passion in their make believe and pretend then most others of the many that follow the ways of deceptions and lies called good.

The PROOF is shown in the forum NUMBERS that the most flashy and fanatic religious doctrines or science theories get all the attention.

Not many that want to tell me or try and show me that I AM wrong as superstitious humans are afraid and uneasy about what they can't and won't understand.

I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life

Where I AM, there YOU may be also.

YOU just have to choose to grow up and leave the deceptions and lies called good behind you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:25:43 AM
At 3/16/2015 10:04:57 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I just view Brad and MCB as having more passion in their make believe and pretend then most others of the many that follow the ways of deceptions and lies called good.

The PROOF is shown in the forum NUMBERS that the most flashy and fanatic religious doctrines or science theories get all the attention.

Not many that want to tell me or try and show me that I AM wrong as superstitious humans are afraid and uneasy about what they can't and won't understand.

YOU just have to choose to grow up and leave the deceptions and lies called good behind you.

Are you saying 2 homeless unemployed bums have more passion than most of the Christian members here? You are not to subtle with your insults.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:41:23 PM
At 3/16/2015 10:25:43 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Are you saying 2 homeless unemployed bums have more passion than most of the Christian members here? You are not to subtle with your insults.

EE: YES if the topic of passion is that they get more excited by their make believe then those christians and such that are more luke warm in their beliefs.

About the only BIG difference between christians and those such as BOG, MCB and others that attract the attention that a side show would, is that the "christians" are just jealous that they can't get beyond their luke warm display of faith and works.

So called Christianity is just a fad that started a couple thousand years ago as it was a money maker and it gave the superstitious something that was a combination of pagan rituals called good.

A way to have your cake and eat it to.

Why do so many around here try and ignore me?

Does my Real Reality and Truth bother their denial so much that they dare not have their make believe and pretend realities exposed?

seems so
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:48:23 PM
At 3/15/2015 4:34:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
There are tons of posts by MCB and BoG criticizing Christians as fakes, misguided and scripturally illiterate. MCB speaks with an authority that comes for the Holy Spirit and God who reveals the truth to him. BoG is the Holy Spirit, the I AM of the bible and the WORD OF GOD is his created existence.

BoG wrote:" The scriptures are NOT the WORD OF GOD. My created existence is called the WORD OF GOD. Do you think I'm written words in a book called the Bible?"

"I know I can't hide from the Holy Spirit because I am the Holy Spirit of God. ALL God's creation is in the Holy Spirit, also known as the Word of God."

Atheists have little to contest their claims because they are missing the guiding Holy Spirit and intimate divine revelations all Christians are privileged with.

1. Brad is a homeless suicidal alcoholic who suffers from serious mental problems. His testimony is full of personal tragedies, divorces, alcoholism, person bankruptcies, evicted from his sons home by his own son making him homeless. He has suffered considerable brain damage and continues to preach because God is able to bypass his damaged brain and speak directly through his mouth. He has thus become the VOICE of GOD. Brad seeks charitable donations from the internet and Christians can hear the voice of their God by listening to HIS posted videos.

2. MCB is an ex-JW who was expelled for being a serial adulterer. He too confesses his several divorces, sufferers from clinical depression and is suicidal. He is a sexual pervert and engaged in sodomy and oral sex both unnatural acts condemned in the bible. He too seeks charitable donations on the internet but they are both personal and for Asian refugee migrants he hopes to traffic/transport once they accept his invitation. He too was homeless and lives alone with animals.

Because atheists are lacking faith they are biased, only seeing the human failings in MCB and BoG and missing the divine glorification they were destined for. We have to turn to Christians for a more balanced opinion.

Christians have not been very successful refuting the strong rebuke against their beliefs, their distorted scriptures and their refusal to listen to the voices of authority sent to save them from further depravity.

Atheists have been spared God's wrath. The attacks have been targeted at Christians and for good reasons. If they cannot recognize the two ambassadors from God (MCB & BoG) what kind of examples are they setting to the rest of the world.
Join me in encouraging Christians to respond. This may be their last chance to stretch their faith to accommodate the delusions of God's two new chosen believers MCB and Brad. Seriously!!!!!

God chose a few believers to listen to the gospel that His saints preach to find them and to witness to them. Believers listen to His voice because they already know Him. Most believers have never been Christians or have read the Bible. They come from all sorts of religious backgrounds and many of them have never been involved in any religion.

Most Christians can't hear His voice in the gospel I preach to them. They actually reject His Voice and call me names like blasphemer, false prophet, etc.

Does that sound familiar of what the religious Jews said about Jesus and the rest of God's saints?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:16:12 PM
At 3/16/2015 12:48:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/15/2015 4:34:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:

God chose a few believers to listen to the gospel that His saints preach to find them and to witness to them. Believers listen to His voice because they already know Him. Most believers have never been Christians or have read the Bible. They come from all sorts of religious backgrounds and many of them have never been involved in any religion.

Most Christians can't hear His voice in the gospel I preach to them. They actually reject His Voice and call me names like blasphemer, false prophet, etc.

Does that sound familiar of what the religious Jews said about Jesus and the rest of God's saints?

The only other believer by your definition is MCB. He has a lot in common with you. Homeless, clinically depressed and suicidal, seeks charitable donations on the internet, lives alone with animals. He too claims to be possessed by God and the Holy Spirit.
The Jews were also homeless without a country for a while on several occasions and called themselves the chosen people.
Can it be possible only the homeless and mentally disturbed with suicidal tendencies are chosen by God's to become His chosen believers? So Christians are wrong to think they are believers because they have to be chosen believers by God according to you. And God is only choosing from among the homeless and mentally disturbed suicidal dregs of society. Never heard the Christians here envy the chosen believers and true they have called you names like blasphemer, false prophet, etc. That must have made you feel good knowing that was what God planned for you and them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 6:18:27 PM
At 3/16/2015 9:46:33 AM, Harikrish wrote:

The scriptures they quote appear legitimate. How can scriptures serve opposite sides of Christian beliefs? Can the most inspired be the least mentally competent. Both suffer from some mental disorder. But there are 2 billion Christians on the other side of the fence who don't fare that much better.

Kathleen Taylor, Neuroscientist, Says Religious Fundamentalism Could Be Treated As A Mental Illness

Quote:
An Oxford University researcher and author specializing in neuroscience has suggested that one day religious fundamentalism may be treated as a curable mental illness.

The original writings of the prophets and saints weren't written for Christians. Once Christians started reading the Bible that the Vatican approved, they didn't know that all the original writings of the saints weren't used to produce the new testament. Only pieces of the original writings were used mixed with all their religious traditions and Babylonian ideas that Jews practiced, contrary to the Law ( knowledge ) of God that us saints testify to.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 6:23:36 PM

When are you going to learn that I am NOT a Christian? I am God's last saint who is testifying to His knowledge, just like Saint Jesus, Peter, Timothy, Stephen, and Paul did 2,000 years ago.

We saints never started the religion of Christianity. Christianity was started by the religious Jews who rejected the gospel that us saints preach. They started their own gospels with the new knowledge they stole from the written and spoken words that Saint Jesus, Peter, Timothy, Stephen, Paul and the rest of the saints got from the mind of our Creator.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 6:28:10 PM
At 3/16/2015 12:41:23 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 3/16/2015 10:25:43 AM, Harikrish wrote:

EE: YES if the topic of passion is that they get more excited by their make believe then those christians and such that are more luke warm in their beliefs.

About the only BIG difference between christians and those such as BOG, MCB and others that attract the attention that a side show would, is that the "christians" are just jealous that they can't get beyond their luke warm display of faith and works.

So called Christianity is just a fad that started a couple thousand years ago as it was a money maker and it gave the superstitious something that was a combination of pagan rituals called good.

A way to have your cake and eat it to.

Why do so many around here try and ignore me?

Because most of the members in this forum know you're not a Creator. You're just an ordinary common fool that ignores the fact that we all have a Creator. Even atheists know that this world came into being by some miraculous phenomena that they can't explain any more than scientists or religious people can.

Does my Real Reality and Truth bother their denial so much that they dare not have their make believe and pretend realities exposed?

seems so
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 6:30:08 PM
At 3/16/2015 6:18:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Quote:

The original writings of the prophets and saints weren't written for Christians. Once Christians started reading the Bible that the Vatican approved, they didn't know that all the original writings of the saints weren't used to produce the new testament. Only pieces of the original writings were used mixed with all their religious traditions and Babylonian ideas that Jews practiced, contrary to the Law ( knowledge ) of God that us saints testify to.

We have gone through this before. You have to name or identify the books and material that were added to the New or Old Testament by the Vatical. The books are all titled so it should not be difficult fir you to separate what the Vatican added.
As far as your own use of verses from the bible you have quoted from all the different Gospels without discriminating any.
There is no secret version of the bible. All the manuscripts used in the translations can be accessed online. What is your problem?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 6:34:05 PM

I wasn't the ONE who planned, created and formed the flesh that's writing this post.
I was created to be the Voice of our Creator to learn who we really are. I know for a fact that we were created as invisible vibrations where all the visible illusions come from that each created observer gets to experience.

You don't have a clue who you are or how we were created.

I don't have to pretend to know something like you have to do from reading books in this world. I was taught everything I know directly by our Creator who you reject as being real.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 6:39:07 PM
At 3/16/2015 6:30:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Quote:

We have gone through this before. You have to name or identify the books and material that were added to the New or Old Testament by the Vatical. The books are all titled so it should not be difficult fir you to separate what the Vatican added.
As far as your own use of verses from the bible you have quoted from all the different Gospels without discriminating any.
There is no secret version of the bible. All the manuscripts used in the translations can be accessed online. What is your problem?

None of the books of the new testament are the original writings of God's saints who are the only one's who are authorized to write and speak for Him after all the prophets were used to write prophecies.

The Vatican made their Christians believe that news reporters ( Matthew, Mark, Luke and John ) were following Jesus around taking notes. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 6:48:50 PM
At 3/16/2015 6:39:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Quote:

None of the books of the new testament are the original writings of God's saints who are the only one's who are authorized to write and speak for Him after all the prophets were used to write prophecies.

The Vatican made their Christians believe that news reporters ( Matthew, Mark, Luke and John ) were following Jesus around taking notes. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were following Jesus around because they were his disciples. Jesus mentioned 12 disciples he hand picked. The Vatican wasn't around when Jesus was ministering to the people. The disciples continued to teach Jesus's message after Jesus died. They are eyewitness accounts of Jesus's life and teachings and treated as historical accounts.
You are too stupid and scripturally illiterate to understand the historicity of the bible.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 6:57:17 PM
At 3/16/2015 6:48:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Quote:

They were following Jesus around because they were his disciples. Jesus mentioned 12 disciples he hand picked. The Vatican wasn't around when Jesus was ministering to the people. The disciples continued to teach Jesus's message after Jesus died. They are eyewitness accounts of Jesus's life and teachings and treated as historical accounts.
You are too stupid and scripturally illiterate to understand the historicity of the bible.

No one followed Jesus around taking notes. This is the biggest lie that the Vatican approved because they weren't around to see anyone following SAINT Jesus around. Besides, it would have been impossible for them to record every word he spoke for our Creator. Otherwise, they would have had to be with him every minute of the day for over three years.

You're the fool who believes the stories that the Vatican approved for their Christians to believe in. Did you know that if their followers didn't accept their laws and their false Jewish and Babylonian traditions that they would be torture, killed or made slaves?

Christianity was NOT STARTED by God's saints. Jesus, the first saint, did NOT come to start another religion. He came to free God's believers from the oppressing religious leaders who were trying to control them with their thoughts that came from the beast.

We saints know that ALL religions, governments, various languages, science, mathematics, etc. came from the BEAST.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:28:12 PM

What is your religious background Brad other than being brought up in a Lutheran family?
What other sects, cults, etc have you been involved in?

How does that make them any different to you who continues to call other people liars, antichrists,etc ?
You reap what you sow Brad. You hand out insults so you get them back.

The principle in the story of Jesus can be applied to anyone at all who claims they are right and have the Truth.
Anyone who calls Truth a lie and calls their own lies Truth can say they are correct and all who are against them and refuse to believe them are unbelievers of Truth which comes from their mouth.
That means any liars can say the same as the truthful people and still claim that anyone who refuses to believe them are antichrist or anti-Truth. However calling your own lies Truth does not make them True no matter how much you want to believe they are true.
Self deceived people do not even realize they are self deceived. They all believe their own mind and thoughts. You are no different to any of them Brad.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:33:51 PM
At 3/16/2015 6:57:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Quote:

No one followed Jesus around taking notes. This is the biggest lie that the Vatican approved because they weren't around to see anyone following SAINT Jesus around. Besides, it would have been impossible for them to record every word he spoke for our Creator. Otherwise, they would have had to be with him every minute of the day for over three years.

You're the fool who believes the stories that the Vatican approved for their Christians to believe in. Did you know that if their followers didn't accept their laws and their false Jewish and Babylonian traditions that they would be torture, killed or made slaves?

Christianity was NOT STARTED by God's saints. Jesus, the first saint, did NOT come to start another religion. He came to free God's believers from the oppressing religious leaders who were trying to control them with their thoughts that came from the beast.

We saints know that ALL religions, governments, various languages, science, mathematics, etc. came from the BEAST.

Jesus said Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Christianity was started by the disciples of Jesus.

"The early church was called "Christians" by the powers-that-be for the first time in Antioch (Acts 11:26). It wasn"t a name Jesus" disciples gave themselves"it was a name given to them by the society in Antioch. But why a new name for this group of Christ-followers? Why, from the perspective of outsiders, weren"t they simply lumped in with all the other variants of the Jewish faith?"

The New Testament was written from the material left behind by the disciples of jesus in the 1st century. The Vatican did not write any material found in the bible.

You are just a homeless alcoholic with severe mental problems. What would you know about scriptures when you were a common labourer all your life. Your diminished mental capacity isn't very helpful in discussions that require some formal education.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:43:34 PM
At 3/16/2015 8:28:12 PM, Skyangel wrote:

What is your religious background Brad other than being brought up in a Lutheran family?
What other sects, cults, etc have you been involved in?

How does that make them any different to you who continues to call other people liars, antichrists,etc ?
You reap what you sow Brad. You hand out insults so you get them back.

The principle in the story of Jesus can be applied to anyone at all who claims they are right and have the Truth.
Anyone who calls Truth a lie and calls their own lies Truth can say they are correct and all who are against them and refuse to believe them are unbelievers of Truth which comes from their mouth.
That means any liars can say the same as the truthful people and still claim that anyone who refuses to believe them are antichrist or anti-Truth. However calling your own lies Truth does not make them True no matter how much you want to believe they are true.
Self deceived people do not even realize they are self deceived. They all believe their own mind and thoughts. You are no different to any of them Brad.

You have no idea why our Creator gave man the name "Truth" to think about. It's certainly unknown to the flesh of man who thinks he's real.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:52:39 PM
At 3/16/2015 8:33:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/16/2015 6:57:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Quote:

Jesus said Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Christianity was started by the disciples of Jesus.

"The early church was called "Christians" by the powers-that-be for the first time in Antioch (Acts 11:26). It wasn"t a name Jesus" disciples gave themselves"it was a name given to them by the society in Antioch. But why a new name for this group of Christ-followers? Why, from the perspective of outsiders, weren"t they simply lumped in with all the other variants of the Jewish faith?"

The New Testament was written from the material left behind by the disciples of jesus in the 1st century. The Vatican did not write any material found in the bible.

You are just a homeless alcoholic with severe mental problems. What would you know about scriptures when you were a common labourer all your life. Your diminished mental capacity isn't very helpful in discussions that require some formal education.

Christian was a name that the heathens used to describe the true believers who were listening to the Christ ( knowledge of God ), also known as the Word of the Lord that God's saints were preaching. The heathens ( antichrists ) liked the name so much that they used it for their religious groups. None of God's saints called themselves Christians. They called themselves saints;

Ephesians 1
1: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus:
2: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
9: For he has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of his will, according to his purpose which he set forth in Christ
10: as a plan for the fulness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Daniel 7
25: He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time.
26: But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed to the end.
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

It was Christians who pointed out the saints to the Roman guards to get them arrested and killed by the Roman government. Christianity thrived after they got all God's saints killed.