Total Posts:135|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jehovah's Witnesses through the ages.

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 4:52:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The first ever Witness of Jehovah was, of course, his son.

How do we know?

Well, as John 1:1 tells us, he became known as the Word, Jehovah's spokesman, because he dealt with mankind on his father's behalf.

How often in the more accurate translations of scripture do we read "This is what Jehovah has said" or "Says Jehovah".

That makes him the first Jehovah Witness because he bore witness to his father ad his father's works. A fact which is confirmed at Revelation 3:14, where he is called, amongst other things "the faithful and true witness".

Every prophet that ever there was, bore witness to Jehovah, his purposes and his word.

The Apostles bore witness to "the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ" who was, of course, Jehovah.

That makes them,and all who followed Jesus at thier teaching Jehovah's Witnesses also.

In fact from creation on, Jehovah has never been without at least one Witness, and today he has about 8 million and rising.

The invitation to join them is open to all who want it, provided they comply with Jehovah's clearly defined Terms and Conditions, of which there are only really two, repeated by his son when asked which was the most important command in the Law.

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole being".

and.

You must love your fellow man as yourself".

Not always easy, but not impossible to learn either.

Your choice, but I will simply repeat the words of Moses to Israel:

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
ASV(i) 15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 16 in that I command thee this day to love Jehovah thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his ordinances, that thou mayest live and multiply, and that Jehovah thy God may bless thee in the land whither thou goest in to possess it. 17 But if thy heart turn away, and thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish; ye shall not prolong your days in the land, whither thou passest over the Jordan to go in to possess it. 19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed; 20 to love Jehovah thy God, to obey his voice, and to cleave unto him; for he is thy life, and the length of thy days; that thou mayest dwell in the land which Jehovah sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 5:12:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 4:52:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The first ever Witness of Jehovah was, of course, his son.

How do we know?

Well, as John 1:1 tells us, he became known as the Word, Jehovah's spokesman, because he dealt with mankind on his father's behalf.

How often in the more accurate translations of scripture do we read "This is what Jehovah has said" or "Says Jehovah".

That makes him the first Jehovah Witness because he bore witness to his father ad his father's works. A fact which is confirmed at Revelation 3:14, where he is called, amongst other things "the faithful and true witness".

Every prophet that ever there was, bore witness to Jehovah, his purposes and his word.

The Apostles bore witness to "the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ" who was, of course, Jehovah.

That makes them,and all who followed Jesus at thier teaching Jehovah's Witnesses also.

In fact from creation on, Jehovah has never been without at least one Witness, and today he has about 8 million and rising.

You could have saved yourself all of that twisted logic by pointing out just ONE TIME in all of the NT in which a group of followers of Jesus Christ were ever called "Jehovah's Witnesses."

Exactly HOW do you know that the name "Jehovah's Witnesses" is authorized by God, considered that no inspired writer ever approved, or used, the name?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
debate_power
Posts: 726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 7:41:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 4:52:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The first ever Witness of Jehovah was, of course, his son.

How do we know?

Well, as John 1:1 tells us, he became known as the Word, Jehovah's spokesman, because he dealt with mankind on his father's behalf.

How often in the more accurate translations of scripture do we read "This is what Jehovah has said" or "Says Jehovah".

That makes him the first Jehovah Witness because he bore witness to his father ad his father's works. A fact which is confirmed at Revelation 3:14, where he is called, amongst other things "the faithful and true witness".

Every prophet that ever there was, bore witness to Jehovah, his purposes and his word.

The Apostles bore witness to "the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ" who was, of course, Jehovah.

That makes them,and all who followed Jesus at thier teaching Jehovah's Witnesses also.

In fact from creation on, Jehovah has never been without at least one Witness, and today he has about 8 million and rising.

The invitation to join them is open to all who want it, provided they comply with Jehovah's clearly defined Terms and Conditions, of which there are only really two, repeated by his son when asked which was the most important command in the Law.

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole being".

and.

You must love your fellow man as yourself".

Not always easy, but not impossible to learn either.

Your choice, but I will simply repeat the words of Moses to Israel:

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
ASV(i) 15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 16 in that I command thee this day to love Jehovah thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his ordinances, that thou mayest live and multiply, and that Jehovah thy God may bless thee in the land whither thou goest in to possess it. 17 But if thy heart turn away, and thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish; ye shall not prolong your days in the land, whither thou passest over the Jordan to go in to possess it. 19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed; 20 to love Jehovah thy God, to obey his voice, and to cleave unto him; for he is thy life, and the length of thy days; that thou mayest dwell in the land which Jehovah sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Anyone who expects me to believe that a sentient source of infinite energy exists without evidence to back it up will be a scam artist to me.
You can call me Mark if you like.
debate_power
Posts: 726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 7:41:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 7:41:31 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 3/15/2015 4:52:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The first ever Witness of Jehovah was, of course, his son.

How do we know?

Well, as John 1:1 tells us, he became known as the Word, Jehovah's spokesman, because he dealt with mankind on his father's behalf.

How often in the more accurate translations of scripture do we read "This is what Jehovah has said" or "Says Jehovah".

That makes him the first Jehovah Witness because he bore witness to his father ad his father's works. A fact which is confirmed at Revelation 3:14, where he is called, amongst other things "the faithful and true witness".

Every prophet that ever there was, bore witness to Jehovah, his purposes and his word.

The Apostles bore witness to "the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ" who was, of course, Jehovah.

That makes them,and all who followed Jesus at thier teaching Jehovah's Witnesses also.

In fact from creation on, Jehovah has never been without at least one Witness, and today he has about 8 million and rising.

The invitation to join them is open to all who want it, provided they comply with Jehovah's clearly defined Terms and Conditions, of which there are only really two, repeated by his son when asked which was the most important command in the Law.

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole being".

and.

You must love your fellow man as yourself".

Not always easy, but not impossible to learn either.

Your choice, but I will simply repeat the words of Moses to Israel:

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
ASV(i) 15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 16 in that I command thee this day to love Jehovah thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his ordinances, that thou mayest live and multiply, and that Jehovah thy God may bless thee in the land whither thou goest in to possess it. 17 But if thy heart turn away, and thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish; ye shall not prolong your days in the land, whither thou passest over the Jordan to go in to possess it. 19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed; 20 to love Jehovah thy God, to obey his voice, and to cleave unto him; for he is thy life, and the length of thy days; that thou mayest dwell in the land which Jehovah sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Anyone who expects me to believe that a sentient source of infinite energy exists without evidence to back it up will be a scam artist to me.

Regardless of what label they use.
You can call me Mark if you like.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 6:49:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 7:41:31 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 3/15/2015 4:52:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


Anyone who expects me to believe that a sentient source of infinite energy exists without evidence to back it up will be a scam artist to me.

It always amazes me that people like you claim there is no evidence when it is all around you for those with the eyes to see and ears to hear, to use one of Jess favourite phrases.

Really it just goes to show how effective Satan's brainwashing from the cradle on has been, using the education system to direct your thinking away from God.

He even has most people convinced they aren't brainwashed when brainwashing and education are one and the same thing.

Some of us could see from an early age just how sick this system of tins is, and that there had to be a reason for it, so we opted out of Satan's brainwashing and asked God to direct us to his form of it.

Needless to say he did since it is to his advantage to do so, though he only does it for those who ask.

It is definitely exactly as Jesus said when asked to explain why he always taught the people in illustrations..

Matthew 13:10-15
ASV(i) 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 And he answered and said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that which he hath. 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables; because seeing they see not, and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 And unto them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall in no wise understand; And seeing ye shall see, and shall in no wise perceive: 15 For this peoples heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them.

The most appropriate part of that for people such as you is "15 For this peoples heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them".

Why?

Because yu have swallowed Satan's indoctrination without question, putting your trust in so-called wise, educated men, and not questioning what they teach.

That is why Jesus was also able to predict, about these times:

Luke 17:26-30
ASV(i) 26 And as it came to pass in the days of Noah, even so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27 They ate, they drank, they married, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise even as it came to pass in the days of Lot; they ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29 but in the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all: 30 after the same manner shall it be in the day that the Son of man is revealed.

These are scripturally identified as "the days of the son of man", and so many prophecies point to this time period as being the one of which Jesus frequently spoke as above, in parts of Matthew 24, Luke 18:8, and others.

He also, on his father's instructions, pointed out, through John, in Revelation11:18 that in this time we would be approaching the time when Jehovah would have to step in to stop us ruining the earth under Satan's urging, as he had once before when he confused the languages at Babel, to stop people being able to do whatever came into their minds (from Satan).

Revelation 11:18
ASV(i) 18 And the nations were wroth, and thy wrath came, and the time of the dead to be judged, and the time to give their reward to thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to them that fear thy name, the small and the great; and to destroy them that destroy the earth.

Genesis 11:5-9
ASV(i) 5 And Jehovah came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6 And Jehovah said, Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is what they begin to do: and now nothing will be withholden from them, which they purpose to do. 7 Come, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So Jehovah scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off building the city. 9 Therefore was the name of it called Babel; because Jehovah did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did Jehovah scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Try reading Genesis 1 properly:

I shall explain how it should be read in another topic I shall post after this, simply entitled Genesis 1.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 6:52:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 7:41:51 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 3/15/2015 7:41:31 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 3/15/2015 4:52:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The first ever Witness of Jehovah was, of course, his son.

How do we know?

Well, as John 1:1 tells us, he became known as the Word, Jehovah's spokesman, because he dealt with mankind on his father's behalf.

How often in the more accurate translations of scripture do we read "This is what Jehovah has said" or "Says Jehovah".

That makes him the first Jehovah Witness because he bore witness to his father ad his father's works. A fact which is confirmed at Revelation 3:14, where he is called, amongst other things "the faithful and true witness".

Every prophet that ever there was, bore witness to Jehovah, his purposes and his word.

The Apostles bore witness to "the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ" who was, of course, Jehovah.

That makes them,and all who followed Jesus at thier teaching Jehovah's Witnesses also.

In fact from creation on, Jehovah has never been without at least one Witness, and today he has about 8 million and rising.

The invitation to join them is open to all who want it, provided they comply with Jehovah's clearly defined Terms and Conditions, of which there are only really two, repeated by his son when asked which was the most important command in the Law.

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole being".

and.

You must love your fellow man as yourself".

Not always easy, but not impossible to learn either.

Your choice, but I will simply repeat the words of Moses to Israel:

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
ASV(i) 15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 16 in that I command thee this day to love Jehovah thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his ordinances, that thou mayest live and multiply, and that Jehovah thy God may bless thee in the land whither thou goest in to possess it. 17 But if thy heart turn away, and thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish; ye shall not prolong your days in the land, whither thou passest over the Jordan to go in to possess it. 19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed; 20 to love Jehovah thy God, to obey his voice, and to cleave unto him; for he is thy life, and the length of thy days; that thou mayest dwell in the land which Jehovah sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Anyone who expects me to believe that a sentient source of infinite energy exists without evidence to back it up will be a scam artist to me.

Regardless of what label they use.

Yes, labels are not important, they are simply a human imposition.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 7:10:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If Jesus had been a decent humanbeing he would have had nothing to do with the nasty JW cult, had it existed 2000 years ago!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 7:57:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 6:49:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I shall explain how it should be read in another topic I shall post after this, simply entitled Genesis 1.
WARNING! WARNING!

Readers remember always concerning MCB & those religious frauds like him -

At 3/11/2015 6:25:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I am a clinical depressive don;t forget, that is controllable, but not curable.

WARNING! MCB, the supposed mouthpiece of a God, jebus & holy-spirit openly admits NONE of them can cure him because MCB's mental state is ' not curable! '.

Again MCB you expose yourself as a liar, loser, false jebus preacher, a jebus' reject and agent of your Devil (1 John 3:6 & 8)

As far as your Devilish claim your depression a.k.a. Demonic possession is not curable, again you expose that jebus rejected you!

That wouldn't happen if you were a genuine believer because -

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. (John 15:7) English Standard Version (ESV) Story book

You may have tried asking for help, but obviously your being a malignant Sinner, Story book jebus considers YOU one of his rejects, but identifies YOU as an agent of your Devil! (1 John 3:6, 8) KJV Story book

So readers take note that when MCB offers to explain scripture or anything else, he does so as a total jebus' reject, a total Botchtower reject, whose actual Master is his Devil!

Your vindicated Mentor, Saviour, Redeemer, Benevolent Moi!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:09:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 7:10:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
If Jesus had been a decent humanbeing he would have had nothing to do with the nasty JW cult, had it existed 2000 years ago!

Completely the opposite is true, in every sense, whether or not you wish to believe it.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:10:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 7:57:45 AM, Composer wrote:
At 3/16/2015 6:49:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I shall explain how it should be read in another topic I shall post after this, simply entitled Genesis 1.
WARNING! WARNING!

Readers remember always concerning MCB & those religious frauds like him -

At 3/11/2015 6:25:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I am a clinical depressive don;t forget, that is controllable, but not curable.

WARNING! MCB, the supposed mouthpiece of a God, jebus & holy-spirit openly admits NONE of them can cure him because MCB's mental state is ' not curable! '.

Again MCB you expose yourself as a liar, loser, false jebus preacher, a jebus' reject and agent of your Devil (1 John 3:6 & 8)

As far as your Devilish claim your depression a.k.a. Demonic possession is not curable, again you expose that jebus rejected you!

That wouldn't happen if you were a genuine believer because -

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. (John 15:7) English Standard Version (ESV) Story book

You may have tried asking for help, but obviously your being a malignant Sinner, Story book jebus considers YOU one of his rejects, but identifies YOU as an agent of your Devil! (1 John 3:6, 8) KJV Story book

So readers take note that when MCB offers to explain scripture or anything else, he does so as a total jebus' reject, a total Botchtower reject, whose actual Master is his Devil!

Your vindicated Mentor, Saviour, Redeemer, Benevolent Moi!

Still living in your fantasy world I see, lol.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:19:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 7:57:45 AM, Composer wrote:
At 3/16/2015 6:49:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I shall explain how it should be read in another topic I shall post after this, simply entitled Genesis 1.
WARNING! WARNING!

Readers remember always concerning MCB & those religious frauds like him -

At 3/11/2015 6:25:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I am a clinical depressive don;t forget, that is controllable, but not curable.

WARNING! MCB, the supposed mouthpiece of a God, jebus & holy-spirit openly admits NONE of them can cure him because MCB's mental state is ' not curable! '.

Again MCB you expose yourself as a liar, loser, false jebus preacher, a jebus' reject and agent of your Devil (1 John 3:6 & 8)

As far as your Devilish claim your depression a.k.a. Demonic possession is not curable, again you expose that jebus rejected you!

That wouldn't happen if you were a genuine believer because -

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. (John 15:7) English Standard Version (ESV) Story book

You may have tried asking for help, but obviously your being a malignant Sinner, Story book jebus considers YOU one of his rejects, but identifies YOU as an agent of your Devil! (1 John 3:6, 8) KJV Story book

So readers take note that when MCB offers to explain scripture or anything else, he does so as a total jebus' reject, a total Botchtower reject, whose actual Master is his Devil!

Your vindicated Mentor, Saviour, Redeemer, Benevolent Moi!

At 3/16/2015 8:10:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Still living in your fantasy world I see, lol.
By YOUR OWN admission, YOU are an incurable depressive that even your supposed God, jebus & h-s YOU admit couldn't cure you!
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:33:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 8:09:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/16/2015 7:10:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
If Jesus had been a decent humanbeing he would have had nothing to do with the nasty JW cult, had it existed 2000 years ago!

Completely the opposite is true, in every sense, whether or not you wish to believe it.

As you never met Jesus you are lying as usual when you state something to be true!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:41:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 8:19:45 AM, Composer wrote:
At 3/16/2015 7:57:45 AM, Composer wrote:
At 3/16/2015 6:49:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I shall explain how it should be read in another topic I shall post after this, simply entitled Genesis 1.
WARNING! WARNING!

Readers remember always concerning MCB & those religious frauds like him -

At 3/11/2015 6:25:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I am a clinical depressive don;t forget, that is controllable, but not curable.

WARNING! MCB, the supposed mouthpiece of a God, jebus & holy-spirit openly admits NONE of them can cure him because MCB's mental state is ' not curable! '.

Again MCB you expose yourself as a liar, loser, false jebus preacher, a jebus' reject and agent of your Devil (1 John 3:6 & 8)

As far as your Devilish claim your depression a.k.a. Demonic possession is not curable, again you expose that jebus rejected you!

That wouldn't happen if you were a genuine believer because -

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. (John 15:7) English Standard Version (ESV) Story book

You may have tried asking for help, but obviously your being a malignant Sinner, Story book jebus considers YOU one of his rejects, but identifies YOU as an agent of your Devil! (1 John 3:6, 8) KJV Story book

So readers take note that when MCB offers to explain scripture or anything else, he does so as a total jebus' reject, a total Botchtower reject, whose actual Master is his Devil!

Your vindicated Mentor, Saviour, Redeemer, Benevolent Moi!

At 3/16/2015 8:10:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Still living in your fantasy world I see, lol.
By YOUR OWN admission, YOU are an incurable depressive that even your supposed God, jebus & h-s YOU admit couldn't cure you!

Incurable, yes, but not uncontrollable. I have said many times that my depression is well under control.

God, through his son and holy spirit will indeed cure me, as they will cure all, in God's own time, after Armageddon. Like Paul and other humans I have to accept that his undeserved kindness is enough for me at present.

2 Corinthians 12:7-10
ASV(i) 7 And by reason of the exceeding greatness of the revelations, that I should not be exalted overmuch, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, that I should not be exalted overmuch. 8 Concerning this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9 And he hath said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Wherefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in injuries, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christs sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

As I said you continue in your fantasy world bending truth to your own ends.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:45:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 8:33:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/16/2015 8:09:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/16/2015 7:10:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
If Jesus had been a decent humanbeing he would have had nothing to do with the nasty JW cult, had it existed 2000 years ago!

Completely the opposite is true, in every sense, whether or not you wish to believe it.

As you never met Jesus you are lying as usual when you state something to be true!

Nope, you are lying when you say it isn't, since we have his word written down for us.

Just because you are scared stiff of the truth doesn't mean we all have to be.

Noting you say will ever move me away from what I know, beyond doubt to be true. As Paul said "Let God be proved true though all men are shown to be liars". Jehovah will be proved true, and is being, as are those of us on his side, whatever lies such as you say about us.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:06:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why are you talking about the JW when you have been expelled from their organization and no longer considered a JW? You are using their training and material to raise charitable donations for yourself and Asian refugee migrants you plan to traffic, when you are banned from representing them. You are in complete violation of ethics and should be sued for defrauding the public with your misrepresentations.
The JW have their own site which details their history and teachings. Can you produce evidence that shows you are authorized to use their material especially after being expelled from their cult movement.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:58:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 9:29:08 AM, JJ50 wrote:
MCB have you been kicked out of the JW cult as Harikrish alleges?

Yes, I was disfellowshipped, but none the less I cannot deny the truth of what they teach.

Harikrish does get some things right, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:01:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 9:06:26 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Why are you talking about the JW when you have been expelled from their organization and no longer considered a JW? You are using their training and material to raise charitable donations for yourself and Asian refugee migrants you plan to traffic, when you are banned from representing them. You are in complete violation of ethics and should be sued for defrauding the public with your misrepresentations.
The JW have their own site which details their history and teachings. Can you produce evidence that shows you are authorized to use their material especially after being expelled from their cult movement.

Because whatever my state, they teach the truth and as far as I am concerned that is all that matters.

I cannot deny the scriptural truth of their teachings just because they have denied me.

Why would I punish God for what humans have done?

God and Christ haven't, and again, that is all I care about.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:01:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 9:06:26 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Why are you talking about the JW when you have been expelled from their organization and no longer considered a JW? You are using their training and material to raise charitable donations for yourself and Asian refugee migrants you plan to traffic, when you are banned from representing them. You are in complete violation of ethics and should be sued for defrauding the public with your misrepresentations.
The JW have their own site which details their history and teachings. Can you produce evidence that shows you are authorized to use their material especially after being expelled from their cult movement.

Because whatever my state, they teach the truth and as far as I am concerned that is all that matters.

I cannot deny the scriptural truth of their teachings just because they have denied me.

Why would I punish God for what humans have done?

God and Christ haven't, and again, that is all I care about.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:11:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 9:58:28 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/16/2015 9:29:08 AM, JJ50 wrote:
MCB have you been kicked out of the JW cult as Harikrish alleges?

Yes, I was disfellowshipped, but none the less I cannot deny the truth of what they teach.

Harikrish does get some things right, lol.
Why were you kicked out?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:28:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 10:11:37 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/16/2015 9:58:28 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/16/2015 9:29:08 AM, JJ50 wrote:
MCB have you been kicked out of the JW cult as Harikrish alleges?

Yes, I was disfellowshipped, but none the less I cannot deny the truth of what they teach.

Harikrish does get some things right, lol.
Why were you kicked out?

It's a long story and a complicated one, and isn't really relevant. I don't fully understand it myself in fact.

However whilst I personally feel they have made a mistake of judgement about em as a person, they made absolutely no mistakes in scriptural procedure, so I can't really complain, since in the end it comes down to personal opinion, and they didn't really know me because I had only just started attending the congregation that disfellowshipped me. and the information about em came from previous congregations.

I was offered the right to appeal the decision, within 14 days I believe, but since they did nothing scripturally wrong in the procedure, and I did not feel like causing problems, I decided not to.

However, I will be back, in God's good time, but not just yet. He will tell me when it is time to go for it, jut as he made it clear to me that I had to find out if what they teach really is the truth in the mid 1980s.

I've not wasted the time. I have had lessons to learn about myself, and have spent the time strengthening myself spiritually, with the help of God, Christ, and holy spirit.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:44:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 4:52:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The first ever Witness of Jehovah was, of course, his son.

How do we know?

Well, as John 1:1 tells us, he became known as the Word, Jehovah's spokesman, because he dealt with mankind on his father's behalf.

How often in the more accurate translations of scripture do we read "This is what Jehovah has said" or "Says Jehovah".

That makes him the first Jehovah Witness because he bore witness to his father ad his father's works. A fact which is confirmed at Revelation 3:14, where he is called, amongst other things "the faithful and true witness".

Every prophet that ever there was, bore witness to Jehovah, his purposes and his word.

The Apostles bore witness to "the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ" who was, of course, Jehovah.

That makes them,and all who followed Jesus at thier teaching Jehovah's Witnesses also.

In fact from creation on, Jehovah has never been without at least one Witness, and today he has about 8 million and rising.

The invitation to join them is open to all who want it, provided they comply with Jehovah's clearly defined Terms and Conditions, of which there are only really two, repeated by his son when asked which was the most important command in the Law.

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole being".

and.

You must love your fellow man as yourself".

Not always easy, but not impossible to learn either.

Your choice, but I will simply repeat the words of Moses to Israel:

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
ASV(i) 15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 16 in that I command thee this day to love Jehovah thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his ordinances, that thou mayest live and multiply, and that Jehovah thy God may bless thee in the land whither thou goest in to possess it. 17 But if thy heart turn away, and thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish; ye shall not prolong your days in the land, whither thou passest over the Jordan to go in to possess it. 19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed; 20 to love Jehovah thy God, to obey his voice, and to cleave unto him; for he is thy life, and the length of thy days; that thou mayest dwell in the land which Jehovah sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Not ONE CHRISTIAN has ever been used by our Creator to testify to His knowledge ( Christ ).

Only God's CHOSEN SAINTS were used for His purpose to learn who we really are and about the future.
shaddamcorrinoIV
Posts: 106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 1:52:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 4:52:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The first ever Witness of Jehovah was, of course, his son.

How do we know?

Well, as John 1:1 tells us, he became known as the Word, Jehovah's spokesman, because he dealt with mankind on his father's behalf.

How often in the more accurate translations of scripture do we read "This is what Jehovah has said" or "Says Jehovah".

That makes him the first Jehovah Witness because he bore witness to his father ad his father's works. A fact which is confirmed at Revelation 3:14, where he is called, amongst other things "the faithful and true witness".

Every prophet that ever there was, bore witness to Jehovah, his purposes and his word.

The Apostles bore witness to "the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ" who was, of course, Jehovah.

That makes them,and all who followed Jesus at thier teaching Jehovah's Witnesses also.

In fact from creation on, Jehovah has never been without at least one Witness, and today he has about 8 million and rising.

The invitation to join them is open to all who want it, provided they comply with Jehovah's clearly defined Terms and Conditions, of which there are only really two, repeated by his son when asked which was the most important command in the Law.

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole being".

and.

You must love your fellow man as yourself".

Not always easy, but not impossible to learn either.

Your choice, but I will simply repeat the words of Moses to Israel:

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
ASV(i) 15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 16 in that I command thee this day to love Jehovah thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his ordinances, that thou mayest live and multiply, and that Jehovah thy God may bless thee in the land whither thou goest in to possess it. 17 But if thy heart turn away, and thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish; ye shall not prolong your days in the land, whither thou passest over the Jordan to go in to possess it. 19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed; 20 to love Jehovah thy God, to obey his voice, and to cleave unto him; for he is thy life, and the length of thy days; that thou mayest dwell in the land which Jehovah sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

This is incorrect, the first Jehovahs Witness was "Judge" Rutherford who illegally took over Bible Student eccleisas after the wise and faithful servant Pastor Charles Taze Russell died. http://ctr-rlbible.com..., also by that logic then Jesus was also the first Catholic/Greek Orthodox/ Methodist/Seventh-Day Adventist/Monophysite/etc.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:48:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 1:52:31 PM, shaddamcorrinoIV wrote:
At 3/15/2015 4:52:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The first ever Witness of Jehovah was, of course, his son.

How do we know?

Well, as John 1:1 tells us, he became known as the Word, Jehovah's spokesman, because he dealt with mankind on his father's behalf.

How often in the more accurate translations of scripture do we read "This is what Jehovah has said" or "Says Jehovah".

That makes him the first Jehovah Witness because he bore witness to his father ad his father's works. A fact which is confirmed at Revelation 3:14, where he is called, amongst other things "the faithful and true witness".

Every prophet that ever there was, bore witness to Jehovah, his purposes and his word.

The Apostles bore witness to "the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ" who was, of course, Jehovah.

That makes them,and all who followed Jesus at thier teaching Jehovah's Witnesses also.

In fact from creation on, Jehovah has never been without at least one Witness, and today he has about 8 million and rising.

The invitation to join them is open to all who want it, provided they comply with Jehovah's clearly defined Terms and Conditions, of which there are only really two, repeated by his son when asked which was the most important command in the Law.

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole being".

and.

You must love your fellow man as yourself".

Not always easy, but not impossible to learn either.

Your choice, but I will simply repeat the words of Moses to Israel:

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
ASV(i) 15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 16 in that I command thee this day to love Jehovah thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his ordinances, that thou mayest live and multiply, and that Jehovah thy God may bless thee in the land whither thou goest in to possess it. 17 But if thy heart turn away, and thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish; ye shall not prolong your days in the land, whither thou passest over the Jordan to go in to possess it. 19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed; 20 to love Jehovah thy God, to obey his voice, and to cleave unto him; for he is thy life, and the length of thy days; that thou mayest dwell in the land which Jehovah sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

This is incorrect, the first Jehovahs Witness was "Judge" Rutherford who illegally took over Bible Student eccleisas after the wise and faithful servant Pastor Charles Taze Russell died. http://ctr-rlbible.com..., also by that logic then Jesus was also the first Catholic/Greek Orthodox/ Methodist/Seventh-Day Adventist/Monophysite/etc.

That depends on whether you define someone by what theya re called oy by what they do.

According to Matthew 7:21-23, people will be defined as either God's servants or Satan's by what they do, not what they call themselves.

That makes everything I say in this post 100% accurate, since every single one of them bore witness to Jehovah and his ways.

Luke 11:23 ASV(i) 23 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

Since Jesus is on Jehovah's side, if we are with Jesus we are with jehovah.

Matthew 7:21-23
ASV(i) 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

To be on the side of Jesus and Jehovah we have to of Jehovah's will.

Therefore it is what we do that identifies us, not what we choose to call ourselves, and especially not what others call us.

If you bear witness to Jehovah you are a Jehovah's Witness, by that measure.

God and Christ don't care about labels.
shaddamcorrinoIV
Posts: 106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:22:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 2:48:07 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/16/2015 1:52:31 PM, shaddamcorrinoIV wrote:
At 3/15/2015 4:52:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The first ever Witness of Jehovah was, of course, his son.

How do we know?

Well, as John 1:1 tells us, he became known as the Word, Jehovah's spokesman, because he dealt with mankind on his father's behalf.

How often in the more accurate translations of scripture do we read "This is what Jehovah has said" or "Says Jehovah".

That makes him the first Jehovah Witness because he bore witness to his father ad his father's works. A fact which is confirmed at Revelation 3:14, where he is called, amongst other things "the faithful and true witness".

Every prophet that ever there was, bore witness to Jehovah, his purposes and his word.

The Apostles bore witness to "the God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ" who was, of course, Jehovah.

That makes them,and all who followed Jesus at thier teaching Jehovah's Witnesses also.

In fact from creation on, Jehovah has never been without at least one Witness, and today he has about 8 million and rising.

The invitation to join them is open to all who want it, provided they comply with Jehovah's clearly defined Terms and Conditions, of which there are only really two, repeated by his son when asked which was the most important command in the Law.

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole being".

and.

You must love your fellow man as yourself".

Not always easy, but not impossible to learn either.

Your choice, but I will simply repeat the words of Moses to Israel:

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
ASV(i) 15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 16 in that I command thee this day to love Jehovah thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his ordinances, that thou mayest live and multiply, and that Jehovah thy God may bless thee in the land whither thou goest in to possess it. 17 But if thy heart turn away, and thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish; ye shall not prolong your days in the land, whither thou passest over the Jordan to go in to possess it. 19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed; 20 to love Jehovah thy God, to obey his voice, and to cleave unto him; for he is thy life, and the length of thy days; that thou mayest dwell in the land which Jehovah sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

This is incorrect, the first Jehovahs Witness was "Judge" Rutherford who illegally took over Bible Student eccleisas after the wise and faithful servant Pastor Charles Taze Russell died. http://ctr-rlbible.com..., also by that logic then Jesus was also the first Catholic/Greek Orthodox/ Methodist/Seventh-Day Adventist/Monophysite/etc.

That depends on whether you define someone by what theya re called oy by what they do.

According to Matthew 7:21-23, people will be defined as either God's servants or Satan's by what they do, not what they call themselves.

That makes everything I say in this post 100% accurate, since every single one of them bore witness to Jehovah and his ways.

Luke 11:23 ASV(i) 23 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

Since Jesus is on Jehovah's side, if we are with Jesus we are with jehovah.

Matthew 7:21-23
ASV(i) 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

To be on the side of Jesus and Jehovah we have to of Jehovah's will.

Therefore it is what we do that identifies us, not what we choose to call ourselves, and especially not what others call us.

If you bear witness to Jehovah you are a Jehovah's Witness, by that measure.

God and Christ don't care about labels.

While i would agree god and christ don't care about labels lets your semantics are a little off. "Semantics Examples Multiple Meanings One part of studying a language is knowing the many meanings of individual words http://examples.yourdictionary.com...; you have a semantic point that anyone that bears witness to Jehovah is a "Jehovah's Witness" historically there is no documentation that the Watchtower has that their doctrine descended from Jesus. Interestingly the term "Jehovah's Witnesses" occurs only a few times in Isaiah: 43:10 Ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I [am] he: befor

Is 43:12 43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have showed, when [there was] no strange [god] among you: therefore ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD

Is 44:8 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [it]? ye [are] even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? (Note LORD denotes Jehovah)

Technically speaking the true Jehovah's Witnesses are the Hebrews since these passages only apply to the Hebrew nation. and again the organization of Jehovahs Witnesses didn't even exist until 1931 when "Judge Rutherford" ILLEGALLY SIEZED CONTROL OF PASTOR RUSSEL'S ESTATE!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 6:56:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The only thing the j.ws (Botchtower) have actually ' witnessed ' is their own Historical ineptitude!

As far as the incurable psycho MCB goes, he is DEAD & APOSTATE, according to the Botchtower that evicted him!

MCB in his psychosis, has convinced himself, that despite his malignant Sinful ongoing works, hence exposed as in allegience with his Devil (1 John 3:6, 8), that by his saying some nice things about the Botchtower and agreeing to comply that he will again LIE as directed by them, (cf. Douglas-Walsh Trial Transcript, Scotland, 1954) they will take him back ' one day! ' so he can be with his other Devil's playmates again.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 7:06:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/17/2015 6:56:24 AM, Composer wrote:
The only thing the j.ws (Botchtower) have actually ' witnessed ' is their own Historical ineptitude!

As far as the incurable psycho MCB goes, he is DEAD & APOSTATE, according to the Botchtower that evicted him!

MCB in his psychosis, has convinced himself, that despite his malignant Sinful ongoing works, hence exposed as in allegience with his Devil (1 John 3:6, 8), that by his saying some nice things about the Botchtower and agreeing to comply that he will again LIE as directed by them, (cf. Douglas-Walsh Trial Transcript, Scotland, 1954) they will take him back ' one day! ' so he can be with his other Devil's playmates again.

To be fair to you, you have a clear if warped imagination, lol.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 9:27:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 7:10:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
If Jesus had been a decent humanbeing he would have had nothing to do with the nasty JW cult, had it existed 2000 years ago!

Who would he be with---a divided house( Mark 3:24-26) all of creation sees a disunified mass of confusion( trinity religionssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)
they kill each other on the orders of men like Hitler,Stalin--no matter who they are corrupt( 2Peter 2:19)--Jesus would-NEVER- condone his followers standing on both sides of wars of hatred( the rev war, the civil war,ww1,ww2) like the teachers of darkness( trinitys) allowed. because they do not know Jesus and vica versa( Matt 7:22-23)
The JW,s are unified in thought( 1Cor 1:10) peace and love, worldwide. Jesus is our king.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 10:01:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/17/2015 9:27:41 AM, kjw47 wrote:
At 3/16/2015 7:10:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
If Jesus had been a decent humanbeing he would have had nothing to do with the nasty JW cult, had it existed 2000 years ago!


Who would he be with---a divided house( Mark 3:24-26) all of creation sees a disunified mass of confusion( trinity religionssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)
they kill each other on the orders of men like Hitler,Stalin--no matter who they are corrupt( 2Peter 2:19)--Jesus would-NEVER- condone his followers standing on both sides of wars of hatred( the rev war, the civil war,ww1,ww2) like the teachers of darkness( trinitys) allowed. because they do not know Jesus and vica versa( Matt 7:22-23)
The JW,s are unified in thought( 1Cor 1:10) peace and love, worldwide. Jesus is our king.

http://www.jw.org...

Years down the line, this is still my favourite video (52:40 long). It shows what is to me the most impressive aspect of God's organisation, the act that it brings people from all over the world together in complete harmony. Even non JWs remark on that.

If anyone knowns of a Convention happening near them at any time, have a chat with the policemen on duty, see what they think about being there. Few complain, because they never get any trouble with JWs. People like them are often better witnesses to Jehovah's Organisation than those on the inside.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 10:17:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 3:22:26 PM, shaddamcorrinoIV wrote:
At 3/16/2015 2:48:07 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

God and Christ don't care about labels.

While i would agree god and christ don't care about labels lets your semantics are a little off. "Semantics Examples Multiple Meanings One part of studying a language is knowing the many meanings of individual words http://examples.yourdictionary.com...; you have a semantic point that anyone that bears witness to Jehovah is a "Jehovah's Witness" historically there is no documentation that the Watchtower has that their doctrine descended from Jesus. Interestingly the term "Jehovah's Witnesses" occurs only a few times in Isaiah: 43:10 Ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I [am] he: befor


Is 43:12 43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have showed, when [there was] no strange [god] among you: therefore ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD


Is 44:8 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [it]? ye [are] even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? (Note LORD denotes Jehovah)

Technically speaking the true Jehovah's Witnesses are the Hebrews since these passages only apply to the Hebrew nation. and again the organization of Jehovahs Witnesses didn't even exist until 1931 when "Judge Rutherford" ILLEGALLY SIEZED CONTROL OF PASTOR RUSSEL'S ESTATE!
Don;t forget teh words of Martin Luther. "Wherever it is that yu fond the word LORD in great letters, there should be the holy name of God".

Try using an honest translation like the American Standard Version, or the New World Translation.

No translator who leaves out God's holy name, which Jesus told us to pray would be hallowed (made holy, sanctified) could claim to be remotely honest, and even less a follower of Christ.

John 17:6
YLT(i) 6 I did manifest Thy name to the men whom Thou hast given to me out of the world; Thine they were, and to me Thou hast given them, and Thy word they have kept;

John 17:6
ASV(i) 6 I manifested thy name unto the men whom thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them to me; and they have kept thy word.

Jesus certainly never kept it a secret.

That is why in Revelation 3:14 Christ is called the "faithful and true witness".

Witness to who?

To his father Jehovah, who else.

That is why, when they were in need of a name to stop being called Russellites, Jehovah gave them his holy name to bear, and called them "Jehovah's Witnesses" after the work his son and the Apostles did of bearng witness to jehovah. his name and his works.

After all, as Paul said, when quoting Joel 3:32 in Romans 10:

Joel 2:32 ASV(i) 32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered; for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those that escape, as Jehovah hath said, and among the remnant those whom Jehovah doth call.

Romans 10 :11-15 (NWT 2013)

11 For the Scripture says: "None that rests his faith on him will be disappointed." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for there is the same Lord over all, who is rich to all those calling upon him. 13 For "everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved." 14 However, how will they call on him in whom they have not put faith? How, in turn, will they put faith in him of whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? 15 How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent forth? Just as it is written: "How comely are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!"

Never confuse LORD with Christ, that is exactly what Satan had that done to cause. LORD is always Jehovah.