Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I see Even this forum is scared of the homo!

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 5:23:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
While they always disguise it behind the euphemistic language of "tolerance," "equality" and "social justice," on occasion the homofascist left will admit to its designs on fascism. There are some who doubt those of us who have long warned that many homosexualists intend to compel, through any means possible (up to and including physical force), Christians and other dissenters to fully surrender to their radical homosexual activist agenda.

Mark Charles Hardie, a Huffington post columnist and 2016 candidate for the California State Senate, is helping to make our point. In a February 25 column headlined, "Gay People Are Gods: Protecting LGBT Communities Is a Divine Right," Hardie goes full Rainbow Shirt. Under the pretext of "minimizing troubling incidents of anti-gay violence," he shares that he has submitted "an innovative proposal" to the California State Senate to create "LGBT Squads" to enforce the "gay" agenda.

"My proposal calls for the creation of "California LGBT Police Departments" throughout the Golden State," he writes. "These police departments, funded by the state, would be staffed exclusively by gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender police officers."

So much for ending "discrimination" based on "sexual orientation." Heterosexuals need not apply. In order to earn your pink, taxpayer-funded jackboots in this lavender brute squad, you must possess an aberrant sexual appetite for members of the same sex.

Hardie then assumes the persona of Martin Luther King Jr."s evil twin.

"I have a dream today that gay people and lesbians will have a vested and inalienable right to universal marriage equality backed by the power of law. Gay marriage is not only a civil right to be enacted by governments, but it is a fundamental human right bestowed by the almighty hands of God."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:13:22 PM
It was very hard hitting and I see someone with the powers on this forum has taken it off! Very intro.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:32:02 PM
At 3/15/2015 6:13:22 PM, Rant wrote:
It was very hard hitting and I see someone with the powers on this forum has taken it off! Very intro.

So what we have here, is a fanatical Homophobic group, of hetrosexuals, who would impose their rules on all Homosexuals, and some ratbag group, of Homosexuals, who would impose their rule on the Hetrosexual community. I am sure that the majority of reasonably minded Hetrosexuals and Homosexuals will ignore both of these extreme radical and fanatical groups.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:49:54 PM
At 3/15/2015 6:37:18 PM, Rant wrote:
Ads I take it gen says No.

I believe that there are three different types of people in this world. Those who indulge in Homosexual activity, those who have contemplated acts of Homosexuality, and those who are liars.

The greater majority of Hetrosexual couples have, practiced anal and oral sex, so if they object to Homosexuals, it is not their sexual acts that they oppose, but the fact that they fall in love with a member of their own gender.

He married he, the man of his dreams
She married she, and now it would seem
That those who deny these people of love
Call down God's wrath from the heavens above.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 7:09:58 PM
I believe that there are three different types of people in this world. Those who indulge in Homosexual activity, those who have contemplated acts of Homosexuality, and those who are liars.

The greater majority of Hetrosexual couples have, practiced anal and oral sex, so if they object to Homosexuals, it is not their sexual acts that they oppose, but the fact that they fall in love with a member of their own gender. I see you are a master of the bible and you are in anal and oral sex . the bible does not talk about what a man and a women can do but I see you can. But the bible talks about what men and men should not do> I see you have lose those verses and just have world. man talk {satan talk}.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 7:12:57 PM
At 3/15/2015 5:23:57 PM, Rant wrote:
While they always disguise it behind the euphemistic language of "tolerance," "equality" and "social justice," on occasion the homofascist left will admit to its designs on fascism. There are some who doubt those of us who have long warned that many homosexualists intend to compel, through any means possible (up to and including physical force), Christians and other dissenters to fully surrender to their radical homosexual activist agenda.

Mark Charles Hardie, a Huffington post columnist and 2016 candidate for the California State Senate, is helping to make our point. In a February 25 column headlined, "Gay People Are Gods: Protecting LGBT Communities Is a Divine Right," Hardie goes full Rainbow Shirt. Under the pretext of "minimizing troubling incidents of anti-gay violence," he shares that he has submitted "an innovative proposal" to the California State Senate to create "LGBT Squads" to enforce the "gay" agenda.

"My proposal calls for the creation of "California LGBT Police Departments" throughout the Golden State," he writes. "These police departments, funded by the state, would be staffed exclusively by gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender police officers."

So much for ending "discrimination" based on "sexual orientation." Heterosexuals need not apply. In order to earn your pink, taxpayer-funded jackboots in this lavender brute squad, you must possess an aberrant sexual appetite for members of the same sex.

Hardie then assumes the persona of Martin Luther King Jr."s evil twin.

"I have a dream today that gay people and lesbians will have a vested and inalienable right to universal marriage equality backed by the power of law. Gay marriage is not only a civil right to be enacted by governments, but it is a fundamental human right bestowed by the almighty hands of God."

Prove that the basis of your morality is scientific and then the scientific "homos" will listen to you. When they fight for marriage, they do it in their self-interest, much as you propagate your unsupported moral code in your self-interest.
You can call me Mark if you like.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 7:23:40 PM
Isil. as berry says there is tolerance because they can behead people. just give them a job, but Hot>no way.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 7:25:32 PM
I thought this forum was going to have an increased level of moderation?

How is the thread title and OP not hate speech?

It's deplorable that this content is tolerated.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 7:33:57 PM
Dee> you don't even know what hot is all about and your screaming bloody murder. very Intro with you people!
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 8:14:01 PM
Just WHAT is all the ranting about?

The sexually confused v.s. the religiously confused?

Seems that the main problem is confusion brought on through superstitious concepts.

As for a start on figuring out the sexual confusion issue...

That can be figured out by a 5 year old in the fastener department of a hardware store.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 8:57:18 PM
I just Luv people mouthing off when they have no Idea or seen anything!> but they will talk about it.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 9:00:06 PM
Maybe a red carpet should come out and they all can walk the walk on this forum just because.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 9:05:17 PM
In the interests of good scholarship, the referenced article is here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

I don't support the proposed measure. I think it's an exercise in zealotry and idealism rather than carefully-considered policy, but I do think there's an underlying point: a more representative police-force means more equality in policing.

I also think this is not a religious thread. It's more properly politics.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 9:22:39 PM
At 3/15/2015 7:09:58 PM, Rant wrote:

The greater majority of Hetrosexual couples have, practiced anal and oral sex, so if they object to Homosexuals, it is not their sexual acts that they oppose, but the fact that they fall in love with a member of their own gender. I see you are a master of the bible and you are in anal and oral sex . the bible does not talk about what a man and a women can do but I see you can. But the bible talks about what men and men should not do> I see you have lose those verses and just have world. man talk {satan talk}.

The bible says that you cannot work on the Sabbath, the bible says that you cannot eat rabbits or fish with no scales, etc, etc, etc. if death is the reward for all sin, then you who are ignorant to the truth as revealed in scripture, must believe that if you have worked on the Sabbath, eaten rabbit of flake, then you will share in the same reward as the Homosexuals.

Jesus once said to the people who believed that disobedience to the law as given through Moses, was sin, that they were wrong about sin.

Death has ruled in this world from Adam to now, And Adam's sin was not breaking the law of Moses, but disobedience to the indwelling animal parental spirit, from which he was created. Rather than be obedient to the animal instincts within him, he chose to decide for himself, that which was good from that which he judged to be bad.

The Law itself brings death, as revealed by Paul. the Law which says "Thou shalt not kill" a pathological killer who is attacking your children, is wrong. You must obey your inner being. You must be true to your God, "WHO I AM" who says that he who lives by the sword must die by the sword, but those who are afraid to break the Law of Moses, and refuse to obey their inner being, are sinners and like Adam, deserving of death..

I am what I am in this point in time, not what mankind will be in thousands of years in the future, I was created by my past and must be true to "WHO I AM." To disobey the inner me as he is today, is to sin. I am an obedient servant to my parental indwelling spirit, which may not be the same as your indwelling spirit, for we are all vessels that are used by God. Some are golden vessels used for special occasions others are vessels used for use in the toilet.

We are all members of the one body, some are the eyes, the ears, the mouth piece, the executioners, (For he who sheds man's blood, by man must his blood be shed) and the ashole, but all must do that for which they were created.

I am who I am, may I never lose sight
Of the fact that I am who I am day and night
I'm not who I was, nor who I will be
For "Who I Am" is the name that my God gave to me.

And so my friend, come soar with me
To the outer limits of reality
This universe, though wide it seems
Is but the shadow of our dreams
We are nought but knowledge in these tents
Refined through pain and punishment
We're the hive of man and neath His rod
We are one, we're the Son of God
The past, the present, the future is He
He was, He is, and He will be
And heaven is but a point in time
To where the spirit in man must climb
Eventually when He's there at last
And stands and gazes on His past
And takes the throne prepared in heaven
Then all His past will be forgiven.
I am who I am, the die is cast
For I was created by my past
And we who we are this very day
Determines HIS future in every way
If my past were changed, then who would I be?
One thing is certain, I wouldn't be me.........By gentorev.