Total Posts:136|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why?

Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:21:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

He doesn't..
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:41:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

The concept of "Hell" is very widely debated, and should not be accepted as fact. The Catholic Church has a history of attempting to scare people into their religion, for it was a main superpower during the Medieval and Dark Ages and everyone worshipped it blindly. Think about it: going to a place for literal eternal torture for not following something is more than enough to scare people into worship. In the possible event that God does exist, he wouldn't send people to Hell for their mistakes.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Gentorev
Posts: 2,903
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:43:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Oh thou, who didst with pitfall and with Gin
Beset the road I was to wander in
Thou wilt not with predestined evil round
Emmesh me, and impute my fall to sin.

Oh thou, who man of baser earth didst make
And ev'n with paradise devise the snake
For all the sin wherewith the face of man
Is blackened, man's forgiveness give---and take...... ..The wonderful Omar Khayyam.

The wicked will be cast back into the refining fires of physical life once again where the minds that are they will be destroyed through the tribulations that they must endure once more. This is the second death, the death of the disembodied mind that is they.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:45:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The answer to the question is much the same as the answer to the question of:

"Why do sleep in a coffin blood sucking vampires do what they do and why do others chase after them with crosses, holy water and wooden stakes?"
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:19:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 10:21:36 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

He doesn't..

Pretty sure atheists like me do.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:20:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 11:19:14 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:21:36 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

He doesn't..

Pretty sure atheists like me do.

According to some religions. I don't believe that though.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:20:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 11:20:34 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:19:14 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:21:36 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

He doesn't..

Pretty sure atheists like me do.

According to some religions. I don't believe that though.

Why not?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Moroni23
Posts: 235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:27:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Because the laws of justice demand it. In any educated society laws that are broken have to come with a consequence. If you break the law, justice demands you be punished for it. WIthout this simple truth we would have chaos and no real reason to follow the laws. The same concept applies to a heavenly society.
WillYouMarryMe
Posts: 247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:41:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 11:20:55 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:20:34 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:19:14 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:21:36 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

He doesn't..

Pretty sure atheists like me do.

According to some religions. I don't believe that though.

Why not?

Because an all-powerful being shouldn't have such a massive inferiority complex that he feels the need to torture comparatively insignificant human beings for not believing that he exists.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:42:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Hell isn't so bad :)
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:48:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 11:27:26 PM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Because the laws of justice demand it. In any educated society laws that are broken have to come with a consequence. If you break the law, justice demands you be punished for it. WIthout this simple truth we would have chaos and no real reason to follow the laws. The same concept applies to a heavenly society.

You are saying that people won't receive a second chance in the next life?
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:50:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 11:20:55 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:20:34 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:19:14 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:21:36 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

He doesn't..

Pretty sure atheists like me do.

According to some religions. I don't believe that though.

Why not?

Because that is contradictory to his state of being all-loving. Having put people in different circumstances, why would he punish them for having certain beliefs?
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:56:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 11:27:26 PM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Because the laws of justice demand it. In any educated society laws that are broken have to come with a consequence. If you break the law, justice demands you be punished for it. WIthout this simple truth we would have chaos and no real reason to follow the laws. The same concept applies to a heavenly society.

Religious people try using such analogies to justify their eternal hell fire doctrine, yet their own analogy disproves it. Our concept of justice is more than just break rule therefore punishment X".

A CEO and his lackeys raiding a pension fund and a homeless person stealing a loaf of bread are both technically stealing. Yet most of use do not regard them as deserving of the same punishment.

I find the laws/justice and God utterly made up and adhoc.

God we are told can do all sorts of things.............BUT, according to some it just can't forgive, it just can't stop sending people to an existence of eternal hellfire unless it incarnates it's self in human form and gets it self tortued to death.

By why think about such things ? it's just repeated adnausem to the faithful God can't forgive unless BLOOD.

Human sacrifice to appease the Gods.....................not even original. Just saying.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Gentorev
Posts: 2,903
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:58:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 10:45:32 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
The answer to the question is much the same as the answer to the question of:

"Why do sleep in a coffin blood sucking vampires do what they do and why do others chase after them with crosses, holy water and wooden stakes?"

Weren't you told to sit on that potty until you learned what to do on it, you naughty, naughty boy.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,903
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:02:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 11:27:26 PM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Because the laws of justice demand it. In any educated society laws that are broken have to come with a consequence. If you break the law, justice demands you be punished for it. WIthout this simple truth we would have chaos and no real reason to follow the laws. The same concept applies to a heavenly society.

If sinners burn in hell for all eternity, then we all must suffer that fate, because all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
Moroni23
Posts: 235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:09:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 12:02:08 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:27:26 PM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Because the laws of justice demand it. In any educated society laws that are broken have to come with a consequence. If you break the law, justice demands you be punished for it. WIthout this simple truth we would have chaos and no real reason to follow the laws. The same concept applies to a heavenly society.

If sinners burn in hell for all eternity, then we all must suffer that fate, because all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

Exactly, and God knew this which is why he sacrificed his only son Jesus. So that when we do fall short of the glory of God, Jesus can pick us up and bring us the rest of the way. If we believe in him.
Moroni23
Posts: 235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:12:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 11:56:03 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:27:26 PM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Because the laws of justice demand it. In any educated society laws that are broken have to come with a consequence. If you break the law, justice demands you be punished for it. WIthout this simple truth we would have chaos and no real reason to follow the laws. The same concept applies to a heavenly society.

Religious people try using such analogies to justify their eternal hell fire doctrine, yet their own analogy disproves it. Our concept of justice is more than just break rule therefore punishment X".

A CEO and his lackeys raiding a pension fund and a homeless person stealing a loaf of bread are both technically stealing. Yet most of use do not regard them as deserving of the same punishment.

I find the laws/justice and God utterly made up and adhoc.

God we are told can do all sorts of things.............BUT, according to some it just can't forgive, it just can't stop sending people to an existence of eternal hellfire unless it incarnates it's self in human form and gets it self tortued to death.

By why think about such things ? it's just repeated adnausem to the faithful God can't forgive unless BLOOD.

Human sacrifice to appease the Gods.....................not even original. Just saying.

Very true, however the difference lies in the fact that no unclean thing can enter heaven. Whether it is rapeing a hundred woman, or cheating on your math test, both are sins and both will disqualify you from Heaven. That is why God sent his only son to make up the difference. Nomatter where you are in life, what horrible sins you have commited. As long as you believe in him and are willing to change your life for the better, he will forgive you. That sounds pretty fair to me.
Moroni23
Posts: 235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:14:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 11:48:44 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:27:26 PM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Because the laws of justice demand it. In any educated society laws that are broken have to come with a consequence. If you break the law, justice demands you be punished for it. WIthout this simple truth we would have chaos and no real reason to follow the laws. The same concept applies to a heavenly society.

You are saying that people won't receive a second chance in the next life?

Well it doesnt matter what your circumstances are, or what horrible things you have done in the past. Breaking rules is breaking rules. However because God is loving and just, he send his only son to die for this exact reason. As long as we are willing to turn our lives around and belive in him, he will forgive us of our sins.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:19:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 12:12:10 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:56:03 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:27:26 PM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Because the laws of justice demand it. In any educated society laws that are broken have to come with a consequence. If you break the law, justice demands you be punished for it. WIthout this simple truth we would have chaos and no real reason to follow the laws. The same concept applies to a heavenly society.

Religious people try using such analogies to justify their eternal hell fire doctrine, yet their own analogy disproves it. Our concept of justice is more than just break rule therefore punishment X".

A CEO and his lackeys raiding a pension fund and a homeless person stealing a loaf of bread are both technically stealing. Yet most of use do not regard them as deserving of the same punishment.

I find the laws/justice and God utterly made up and adhoc.

God we are told can do all sorts of things.............BUT, according to some it just can't forgive, it just can't stop sending people to an existence of eternal hellfire unless it incarnates it's self in human form and gets it self tortued to death.

By why think about such things ? it's just repeated adnausem to the faithful God can't forgive unless BLOOD.

Human sacrifice to appease the Gods.....................not even original. Just saying.

Very true, however the difference lies in the fact that no unclean thing can enter heaven. Whether it is rapeing a hundred woman, or cheating on your math test, both are sins and both will disqualify you from Heaven. That is why God sent his only son to make up the difference. Nomatter where you are in life, what horrible sins you have commited. As long as you believe in him and are willing to change your life for the better, he will forgive you. That sounds pretty fair to me.

Your argument is a non sequitor. Even if you operate on the assumption that you need a cleaning to get into heaven this in no way justifies some claim about vicarious punishment and the claims of never ending eternal hell fire.

So nice try..........but no sale.

PS: Human sacrifice to appease a God (not even original) just saying........
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
MEK
Posts: 253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:22:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

He doesn't because "He" (at least that form) does not exist.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:33:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell for all eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Because provoking anxiety in people who already fear death helps his clergy sell faith to new adherents, while guilt enriches churches.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,903
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:36:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 12:12:10 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:56:03 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:27:26 PM, Moroni23 wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Because the laws of justice demand it. In any educated society laws that are broken have to come with a consequence. If you break the law, justice demands you be punished for it. WIthout this simple truth we would have chaos and no real reason to follow the laws. The same concept applies to a heavenly society.

Religious people try using such analogies to justify their eternal hell fire doctrine, yet their own analogy disproves it. Our concept of justice is more than just break rule therefore punishment X".

A CEO and his lackeys raiding a pension fund and a homeless person stealing a loaf of bread are both technically stealing. Yet most of use do not regard them as deserving of the same punishment.

I find the laws/justice and God utterly made up and adhoc.

God we are told can do all sorts of things.............BUT, according to some it just can't forgive, it just can't stop sending people to an existence of eternal hellfire unless it incarnates it's self in human form and gets it self tortued to death.

By why think about such things ? it's just repeated adnausem to the faithful God can't forgive unless BLOOD.

Human sacrifice to appease the Gods.....................not even original. Just saying.

Very true, however the difference lies in the fact that no unclean thing can enter heaven. Whether it is rapeing a hundred woman, or cheating on your math test, both are sins and both will disqualify you from Heaven. That is why God sent his only son to make up the difference. Nomatter where you are in life, what horrible sins you have commited. As long as you believe in him and are willing to change your life for the better, he will forgive you. That sounds pretty fair to me.

Here is a poem from the man who I believe is second only to the wonderful Omar Khayyam.

A wild and woeful race he ran
Of lust and sin by land and sea;
Until, abhorred of God and man,
They swung him from the gallows tree.
And then he climbed the Starry Stair,
And dumb and naked and alone,
With head unbowed and brazen glare,
He stood before the Judgment Throne.

The Keeper of the Record spoke:
"This man, O Lord, has mocked thy name.
The weak have wept beneath his yoke,
The strong have fled before his flame.
The blood of babes is on his sword;
His life is evil to the brim:
Look down, decree his doom, O Lord!
Lo! There is none will speak for him.

The golden trumpets blew a blast
That echoed in the crypts of Hell,
For there was judgment to be past,
And lips were hushed and silence fell.
The man was mute, he made no stir,
Erect before the Judgment seat. . .
When all at once a mongrel cur
Crept out and cowered and licked his feet.

It licked his feet with whining cry.
Come Heav"n, come Hell, what did it care?
It leapt, it tried to catch his eye;
Its Master, yea, its God was there.
Then as a thrill of wonder sped
Through throngs of shining seraphim,
The Judge of All looked down and said:
Lo! Here is one who pleads for him.

And who shall love of these the least,
And who by word or look or deed
Shall pity show to bird or beast,
By Me shall have a friend in need.
Aye, though his sin be black as night,
And though he stand "Mid men alone,
He shall be softened in my sight,
And find a pleader by My Throne.

"So let this man to glory win,
From life to life salvation glean;
By pain and sacrifice and sin,
Until he stand before Me"..clean.
For he who loves the least of these
(And here I say and here repeat)
Shall win himself an angel"s plea
For Mercy at My Judgment Seat"..The wonderful Robert Service.
mrsatan
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:59:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Because he's malevolent, of course. That is, assuming God actually does do that. Quite ridiculous, really.
To say one has free will, to have chosen other than they did, is to say they have will over their will... Will over the will they have over their will... Will over the will they have over the will they have over their will, etc... It's utter nonsense.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 1:48:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 11:58:41 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:45:32 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
The answer to the question is much the same as the answer to the question of:

"Why do sleep in a coffin blood sucking vampires do what they do and why do others chase after them with crosses, holy water and wooden stakes?"

Weren't you told to sit on that potty until you learned what to do on it, you naughty, naughty boy.

are you SURE you want to tug on this old dogs ear?

are you pup?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Gentorev
Posts: 2,903
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:09:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 1:48:00 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:58:41 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:45:32 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
The answer to the question is much the same as the answer to the question of:

"Why do sleep in a coffin blood sucking vampires do what they do and why do others chase after them with crosses, holy water and wooden stakes?"

Weren't you told to sit on that potty until you learned what to do on it, you naughty, naughty boy.

are you SURE you want to tug on this old dogs ear?

are you pup?

I was 18 when you were just a gleam in your father's eye youngen. So get in behind me fido, it's time for your bath, PHEW, you stink you mongrel.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:22:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 2:09:06 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 3/16/2015 1:48:00 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:58:41 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 3/15/2015 10:45:32 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
The answer to the question is much the same as the answer to the question of:

"Why do sleep in a coffin blood sucking vampires do what they do and why do others chase after them with crosses, holy water and wooden stakes?"

Weren't you told to sit on that potty until you learned what to do on it, you naughty, naughty boy.

are you SURE you want to tug on this old dogs ear?

are you pup?

I was 18 when you were just a gleam in your father's eye youngen. So get in behind me fido, it's time for your bath, PHEW, you stink you mongrel.

EE: I was being polite.
I can see clearly that you are a confused, frustrated angry old man bordering on senile.

I will take it easy on you pops
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 7:21:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/16/2015 12:12:10 AM, Moroni23 wrote:

Very true, however the difference lies in the fact that no unclean thing can enter heaven. Whether it is rapeing a hundred woman, or cheating on your math test, both are sins and both will disqualify you from Heaven. That is why God sent his only son to make up the difference. Nomatter where you are in life, what horrible sins you have commited. As long as you believe in him and are willing to change your life for the better, he will forgive you. That sounds pretty fair to me.

so according to you Hitler going to heaven which beacuse of him 60 million (if not more) people died on the second world war? what logic is that.
Never fart near dog
YassineB
Posts: 1,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:48:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

- Why does God send people to Heaven for all eternity for the obedience done during a temporary life?
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:
http://www.debate.org...

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:
http://www.debate.org...

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.
ethang5
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:11:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/15/2015 10:19:30 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God send people to Hell forall eternity for the mistakes made during a temporary life?

Can you specify which religion teaches this? Perhaps with a citation from their "holy book"?