Invisible God v.s. Stick in the mud God

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:37:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What is more real and of substance?

The invisible God that lives up in the sky or Heaven or some other invisible place or space.

OR

A stick stuck into the mud and worshiped as a God?

Seems that the stick in the mud God is MORE REAL then the christian type God.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:44:30 AM
Idiotic atheism that always wants to put God into a suit of clothes to be seen physically when most people realize God is a Spirit and not subject to human demands. You learn about God indirectly as you do most any invisible force by weighing the effects of divine intervention.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:58:00 AM
Some of us learn about God directly again through divine intervention in our lives but these occurrences are rarities and must be judged again through the effects of divine intervention stemming from direct contact with God. Does God want people to live in fear of God is a good question to be put to indirect evidence of God's divine intervention? The worshipers of a god who can command killings of innocents for proof of loyalty to that god tell us that its not that hard to fool people looking for authority and Scripts to do their thinking for them, even having them accept the unacceptable like a father who willing to murder his son to appease a voice in his head, like a leader who orders the killings of all those opposed to his edicts, like an older man who steals the childhood of a young child to satisfy an old man's lust, like so many religious men who talked and talked about God's mercy but were at heart killers themselves and incapable of real mercy towards those considered enemies which were everyone not agreeable to the religious men's pet god or religious dictatorship ideas.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:14:49 AM
I have a great understanding of the God of the bible.

I believe what the scriptures have to teach when ALL the superstitious man made church doctrines and other make believe and pretend reality is left behind.

I understand that there is a LIFE FORCE that is mysterious and powerful.

I follow and LIVE that Life in the One Truth that sets us FREE from the enslavement and bondage of superstitious nonsense.

WHY should I have to "play along" with those of the many?

YOU are of the many so can YOU tell me?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:34:24 PM
At 3/16/2015 9:37:26 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

The invisible God that lives up in the sky or Heaven or some other invisible place or space.

OR

The Christians have their real stick in the mud to worship. Have you never seen the REAL carving from the wood which they place on a wooden stick and worship?
Their idol is very real. It looks like a wooden statue of a man. Some religions are rich enough to make a marble statue of their God.
The wood is real and so is the marble. The golden idols are also very real. Many believers hang those around their necks as good luck charms and spiritual protection.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:46:21 PM
At 3/16/2015 10:14:49 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I believe what the scriptures have to teach when ALL the superstitious man made church doctrines and other make believe and pretend reality is left behind.

I understand that there is a LIFE FORCE that is mysterious and powerful.

The sad thing is that so many believers personify that Life / Force/ Energy and worship it as an invisible supernatural man instead of comprehending it is a FORCE, an ENERGY, a PRINCIPLE which has no individual personality like individual humans do. The ENERGY/ POWER/ FORCE is a manifestation of ALL that exists including ALL human personalities regardless of whether people judge one another as good or evil.

They turn the invisible FORCE into the form of a man and nail him on a stick and make him visible to all so all who want to jump on their band wagon can worship their stick which is stuck in the mud of their fantasies, delusions and confusions.

I follow and LIVE that Life in the One Truth that sets us FREE from the enslavement and bondage of superstitious nonsense.

400spartans
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:46:29 PM
The stick in the mud God is technically more real, mainly because it is something that exists in the world: a stick.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:10:08 PM
At 3/16/2015 9:37:26 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

OR

There's only ONE CREATOR but He's totally invisible to His creation. Only us saints, prophets and His chosen believers get to know Him during this first age before He ends it soon. In the next age, All His people will know His Voice and know that it's our Creator.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:39:12 PM
At 3/16/2015 9:44:30 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Idiotic atheism that always wants to put God into a suit of clothes to be seen physically when most people realize God is a Spirit and not subject to human demands. You learn about God indirectly as you do most any invisible force by weighing the effects of divine intervention.

"Divine intervention"?

And when you look at clouds, what do you see?

How bout an inkblot?

Is it a vase, or two faces?

How much empirical evidence has prayer compiled? Shouldn't cancer be cured by now, considering how many people are praying for other people?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:42:25 AM
At 3/16/2015 10:14:49 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I understand that there is a LIFE FORCE that is mysterious and powerful.: :

God and His Eternal Life program is not mysterious to us saints who speak for Him. But He certainly is mysterious to those who have never met Him.

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 7:40:47 AM
At 3/16/2015 9:44:30 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

Which is zero effect unless you can tell us all what constitutes a divine intervention?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth