New Religion! Please Read!

debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 2:46:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
HEY GUYS!

I'm debate_power. If you haven't guessed already, I'm a god. To the perceptive ones among you, it should have been obvious. I've just chosen now to explicitly reveal it to the masses for, ah, reasons that you cannot comprehend purely due to their complexity.

Before, as a matter of fact, I appeared in one of my incarnations, Hippomonstrousitus. (I believe I spelled that right). See "Hippopotamism" in any encyclopedia for details.

The fact is, I have many forms. One is the eye in the triangle and the other is Hippomonstrousitus.

Anyway, let's get down to the basics. My new religion is called "debate_power-ism".

What separates debate_power-ism from the other (heretic) religions?

Here at debate_power-ism, we care about YOU!

That's right! There are NO moral obligations that set out by me that you won't follow and YOU WILL NOT be denied eternal life in my awesome ethereal gaming lounge for ANY REASON! In other words, do whatever the hell you want and then brag to your friends as a spirit over some root beer (or real alcohol if you want; it's holy and doesn't have any harmful effects) at my special InfinityBar!

Plus, I don't have any silly rule that you have to actually believe in me to claim your free prizes. That's right! "Free" with an "f"!

In addition to the gaming lounge, debate_power-ism offers a special plane of reality (the size of the current universe) JUST FOR YOU! Do whatever you want with it! Build yourself a city in the clouds! Experiment with the laws of physics! Cause mass indigestion! The possibilities are endless! YOU become GOD!

Why is debate_power-ism more factually valid than the other religions?

Well, first off, I said it was so, and I'm the only god out there.

Second off, I said it was so, an I'm the only god out there.

Anyway, let's see how debate_power-ism stacks up against the other major religions.

HOMOSEXUALITY
Christianity: Nope!

Judaism: Nope!

Islam: Nope!

debate_power-ism: Does not give a f*** what you do!

REWARDS
Christianity: No virgins

Judaism: Nothing

Islam: Only a thousand virgins

debate_power-ism: As many virgins as you want! Make it rain!

BADASSOSSITY

debate_power-ism: Over 9000

All others: Close to .5

For further questions, send me a message by prayer, or call the toll-free line (24/7/31/365 service) at: 420-6969-DEBATEPOWERISGOD
You can call me Mark if you like.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 4:42:19 PM
At 3/17/2015 4:28:19 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Give the trained seal his fish and move on to the next zoo animal displays..

Yes, really. Stop believing the crap the "trained seals" show you.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 4:43:42 PM

Anyways, regardless of how factual my fabricated religion is, you have to admit that it has more of everyone's interests in mind. It has no silly conditions whose only purpose seems to be to confound.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 9:21:03 PM
At 3/17/2015 4:43:42 PM, debate_power wrote:

Anyways, regardless of how factual my fabricated religion is, you have to admit that it has more of everyone's interests in mind. It has no silly conditions whose only purpose seems to be to confound.

I want to hear more and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 9:30:27 PM
I'm also a God...
Most people here are just to ignorant to know what a Yama is.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 9:31:15 PM
*Leaves table*
F**k it. I just lost all credibility by misspelling "too"!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 9:53:38 PM
Not to worry! It happens to the best of god's, forgetting to add the second "o" to tutus..
It's all two much, to soon..
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 10:04:19 PM
This new religion is a heathen religion. The only true religion is the Church of NAC. Pope Ima, lead the first Inquisition!
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 5:35:00 PM
At 3/17/2015 9:31:15 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
*Leaves table*
F**k it. I just lost all credibility by misspelling "too"!

Aha! You are beaten! Checkmate! Touche! Vi praigrali!
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 5:37:21 PM
At 3/17/2015 9:21:03 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 3/17/2015 4:43:42 PM, debate_power wrote:

I want to hear more and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Let me just make a newsletter first... okay, that took 0 seconds. It seems to me like seven billion copies for this issue should be adequate. I'll get yours to you a couple days from now. And don't ask about the delivery time. You can't comprehend my reasons for it, so you get the idea.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 5:41:50 PM
At 3/17/2015 10:04:19 PM, That1User wrote:
This new religion is a heathen religion. The only true religion is the Church of NAC. Pope Ima, lead the first Inquisition!

Yawn... you really think you stand a chance against a perfect being? Well, humor me... I'm still not removing your membership to Debate's Divine Gaming Lounge and Infinity Bar... and I've still got your personal plane of existence reserved for you. 'Cause I'm the real Mc Shizzle. The church of NAC doesn't give you full customer service.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 5:33:47 PM
At 3/25/2015 7:48:23 PM, Rant wrote:
I see even Lucifer has trouble with his human minions!

Yeah, I'm probably such a nuisance to him because I don't believe in him, believe I take orders from, or believe I speak to him in any way.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 7:14:50 PM
At 3/17/2015 2:46:38 PM, debate_power wrote:
HEY GUYS!

I'm debate_power. If you haven't guessed already, I'm a god. To the perceptive ones among you, it should have been obvious. I've just chosen now to explicitly reveal it to the masses for, ah, reasons that you cannot comprehend purely due to their complexity.

Before, as a matter of fact, I appeared in one of my incarnations, Hippomonstrousitus. (I believe I spelled that right). See "Hippopotamism" in any encyclopedia for details.

The fact is, I have many forms. One is the eye in the triangle and the other is Hippomonstrousitus.

Anyway, let's get down to the basics. My new religion is called "debate_power-ism".

That's right! There are NO moral obligations that set out by me that you won't follow and YOU WILL NOT be denied eternal life in my awesome ethereal gaming lounge for ANY REASON! In other words, do whatever the hell you want and then brag to your friends as a spirit over some root beer (or real alcohol if you want; it's holy and doesn't have any harmful effects) at my special InfinityBar!

Plus, I don't have any silly rule that you have to actually believe in me to claim your free prizes. That's right! "Free" with an "f"!

In addition to the gaming lounge, debate_power-ism offers a special plane of reality (the size of the current universe) JUST FOR YOU! Do whatever you want with it! Build yourself a city in the clouds! Experiment with the laws of physics! Cause mass indigestion! The possibilities are endless! YOU become GOD!

Anyway, let's see how debate_power-ism stacks up against the other major religions.

HOMOSEXUALITY

REWARDS

BADASSOSSITY

For further questions, send me a message by prayer, or call the toll-free line (24/7/31/365 service) at: 420-6969-DEBATEPOWERISGOD

Are you a poor mans God because we already have one aka Brad. I have taken the prosperity spot with my "Prosperity Gospel'. Can I put you down as the 'Other' God.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 4:03:07 PM
At 4/29/2015 7:14:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
HEY GUYS!

HOMOSEXUALITY

REWARDS

BADASSOSSITY

Are you a poor mans God because we already have one aka Brad. I have taken the prosperity spot with my "Prosperity Gospel'. Can I put you down as the 'Other' God.

I'm every man and woman's God. I care about everyone unconditionally, not just "chosen" believers. You don't even have to believe in me to be saved. I'm that cool.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 5:09:56 AM
At 4/30/2015 4:03:07 PM, debate_power wrote:
HEY GUYS!

HOMOSEXUALITY

REWARDS

BADASSOSSITY

I'm every man and woman's God. I care about everyone unconditionally, not just "chosen" believers. You don't even have to believe in me to be saved. I'm that cool.
What you are saying is you are not necessary for ones salvation which is the same as being irrelevant. You new religion won't go very far.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 3:49:29 PM
At 5/1/2015 5:09:56 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/30/2015 4:03:07 PM, debate_power wrote:
HEY GUYS!

HOMOSEXUALITY

REWARDS

BADASSOSSITY

What you are saying is you are not necessary for ones salvation which is the same as being irrelevant. You new religion won't go very far.

Maybe not, but hey, it's still better, right?