Jump to topic:

I'm impressed.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 3:11:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm very impressed with a few members in this forum talking about God speaking vibrations and forming visible objects from them. At least now I'm not alone in what I've been sharing in this forum since the summer of 2013.

I do know that antichrists love to plagiarize information from those who were inspired by God.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 3:22:34 AM
At 3/18/2015 3:11:44 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I'm very impressed with a few members in this forum talking about God speaking vibrations and forming visible objects from them. At least now I'm not alone in what I've been sharing in this forum since the summer of 2013.

I do know that antichrists love to plagiarize information from those who were inspired by God.

Talking about anti-christs such as yourself again, are you BOG?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 4:36:21 AM
you should pull a few more fingers then and keep the vibrations alive within the illusions.

You can pull my invisible finger any TIME you require the invisible vibrations.

I AM your biggest fan
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 5:59:03 AM
At 3/18/2015 3:22:34 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Talking about anti-christs such as yourself again, are you BOG?

WEY HEY for anti-christs they are the good guys, lol!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 9:57:39 AM

Talking about anti-christs such as yourself again, are you BOG?: :

God was the one who taught me about Him speaking vibrations into His computing language. He was also the one who taught His other saints all that He wanted them to know about the past, the present old covenant and the future new covenant that ALL God's people will be living under in Paradise.

He also taught me that antichrists stole ( plagiarized ) their words and started Christianity and that they used these plagiarized words from the saints to write and produce their new testament that they tried to convince all their followers that it was inspired by God.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 9:59:00 AM
At 3/18/2015 9:57:39 AM, bornofgod wrote:

God was the one who taught me about Him speaking vibrations into His computing language. He was also the one who taught His other saints all that He wanted them to know about the past, the present old covenant and the future new covenant that ALL God's people will be living under in Paradise.

He also taught me that antichrists stole ( plagiarized ) their words and started Christianity and that they used these plagiarized words from the saints to write and produce their new testament that they tried to convince all their followers that it was inspired by God.

Your delusions are very sad!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 9:59:51 AM
At 3/18/2015 4:36:21 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
you should pull a few more fingers then and keep the vibrations alive within the illusions.

I AM your biggest fan : :

Like I told you earlier, you should go find a new comic venue to play in. Maybe you'll find someone who thinks your funny.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 10:04:23 AM
At 3/18/2015 9:59:00 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/18/2015 9:57:39 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Your delusions are very sad!

So is the new testament that antichrists wrote and produced with plagiarized words from God's true saints.

If it hadn't been for the antichrists adding all their religious ideas and traditions to their new testament, no Christian would understand the original writings of the saints.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 10:36:13 AM

You should be disappointed no one agrees with you on anything. Your vibrating theories are all half baked plagiarized material from discredited psychic sites. The closest you have come to vibrations is when you are experiencing alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
You are very alone in your homeless deluded world.
How long did you live with your son before he threw you out of his house? From this we can calculate how much damage you have done to him and his children living with a alcoholic father who suffered from severe mental problems.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 10:48:43 AM
At 3/18/2015 10:36:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:

You should be disappointed no one agrees with you on anything. Your vibrating theories are all half baked plagiarized material from discredited psychic sites. The closest you have come to vibrations is when you are experiencing alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
How long did you live with your son before he threw you out of his house? From this we can calculate how much damage you have done to him and his children living with a alcoholic father who suffered from severe mental problems.

I used to be disappointed when antichrists approached me and listened to the gospel but rejected Him. I'm used to antichrists rejecting ME, now.

MY chosen believers will love me forever.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 11:35:50 AM
At 3/18/2015 10:48:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I used to be disappointed when antichrists approached me and listened to the gospel but rejected Him. I'm used to antichrists rejecting ME, now.

Can you name those who impressed you by talking about God speaking vibrations and forming visible objects from them.

And also answer truthfully how long did you stay with your son before he threw you out on the street.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 12:15:47 PM
At 3/18/2015 11:35:50 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Can you name those who impressed you by talking about God speaking vibrations and forming visible objects from them.

And also answer truthfully how long did you stay with your son before he threw you out on the street.

You don't know the Truth or how He made me as His Voice.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 12:52:45 PM
At 3/18/2015 12:15:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I just want the truth about you and your son.

How long were you allowed to say with your son before he threw you out on the street? When did you move in?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 12:54:06 PM
I AM just an illusion of vibrations for those that are lost and blind.

pay me no mind as I AM not a voice in your delusion.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 4:55:33 PM
At 3/18/2015 12:52:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:

How long were you allowed to say with your son before he threw you out on the street? When did you move in?

The Truth is invisible to His people and that's the reason you can only talk about visible things. I'm here to talk about invisible things like the future.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 5:07:58 PM
At 3/18/2015 4:55:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The Truth is invisible to His people and that's the reason you can only talk about visible things. I'm here to talk about invisible things like the future.
But only you can see the invisible. I just proved to you the giant flood put out the lakes of fire. The prophesies have to be revised. All your posts since June 16 2008 have to be junked. Unfortunately you are permanently banned from all those forums and cannot go back to correct your mistake. You will go down as a liar and a lunatic.
At least answering my question will help us get to know you better as a person.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 5:18:59 PM
At 3/18/2015 5:07:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:

But only you can see the invisible. I just proved to you the giant flood put out the lakes of fire. The prophesies have to be revised. All your posts since June 16 2008 have to be junked. Unfortunately you are permanently banned from all those forums and cannot go back to correct your mistake. You will go down as a liar and a lunatic.

I'm the only one on this planet who knows how we'll be living in the future and knows for sure that the term "lake of fire" was put in an original writing of a saint thousands of years after the flood.

Not even Moses understood what God was saying in this prophecy:

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

What do you think Noah was thinking when God told him, "everything that is on the earth shall die"?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 5:23:38 PM
At 3/18/2015 5:18:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm the only one on this planet who knows how we'll be living in the future and knows for sure that the term "lake of fire" was put in an original writing of a saint thousands of years after the flood.

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

What do you think Noah was thinking when God told him, "everything that is on the earth shall die"?

We will continue our discussion after you answer my question.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 7:16:00 PM
At 3/18/2015 5:23:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/18/2015 5:18:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Genesis 6

We will continue our discussion after you answer my question.

I haven't been discussing anything with you. I only share the Truth. It's you who doesn't believe in ME. your Creator.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 7:25:21 PM

I AM your biggest fan

I am his biggest fan too. One time he told me "ask me anything and see how I answer it correctly after asking God the response", so I asked a difficult mathematical problem and he answered me: You dare testing a God...?

EPIC.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 7:49:03 PM
At 3/18/2015 7:25:21 PM, Otokage wrote:

I AM your biggest fan

I am his biggest fan too. One time he told me "ask me anything and see how I answer it correctly after asking God the response", so I asked a difficult mathematical problem and he answered me: You dare testing a God...?

EPIC.

I don't have to ask difficult mathematical problems to test a fool. For one thing, I am not a physicist who speaks and writes that kind of language. I am the Voice of the Lord who knows that physicists have no clue how we were created.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 9:30:32 PM
At 3/18/2015 7:49:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I AM your biggest fan

EPIC.

I don't have to ask difficult mathematical problems to test a fool. For one thing, I am not a physicist who speaks and writes that kind of language. I am the Voice of the Lord who knows that physicists have no clue how we were created.

So all that QM stuff was made up lies. Why did God make you watch videos about QM if you could understand any of it not being a physicist? God must be an even bigger fool in this equation.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 9:47:47 PM
At 3/18/2015 9:30:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/18/2015 7:49:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I AM your biggest fan

EPIC.

So all that QM stuff was made up lies. Why did God make you watch videos about QM if you could understand any of it not being a physicist? God must be an even bigger fool in this equation.

God had me watch videos about quantum mechanics to show me how deceived those physicists are and how they still believe that matter, time and space are real.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 9:55:50 PM

Your ego doesn't quit, boringofgod. The writers of the New Testament lied their teeth out but because Rome got behind their religion it became Christianity to the world. You too are lying about your prophesies that have failed already yet you encourage others to follow you--why?

I think we know why..you crave public attention and you're getting it here on Debate boards but still your predictions have not come true as predicted by you and that's the proof you need to see and think about that should inform you you aren't the real deal but just another deluded street doomsday preacher. No lava covering us, no BOG killed by what is it? Christians?

And you others, why feed the delusional? Look at how much print BOG is getting just because you people can't seem to stop posting to his posts. I should talk..I do it too. This is the problem with false prophets--they just end up wasting your time with spiritual nothingness and dead ends. What does BOG offer you but BOG glorification and nothing but lava for you and this is supposedly worthy of debate? Please..
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 9:57:45 PM
At 3/18/2015 9:55:50 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

Your ego doesn't quit, boringofgod. The writers of the New Testament lied their teeth out but because Rome got behind their religion it became Christianity to the world. You too are lying about your prophesies that have failed already yet you encourage others to follow you--why?

I think we know why..you crave public attention and you're getting it here on Debate boards but still your predictions have not come true as predicted by you and that's the proof you need to see and think about that should inform you you aren't the real deal but just another deluded street doomsday preacher. No lava covering us, no BOG killed by what is it? Christians?

And you others, why feed the delusional? Look at how much print BOG is getting just because you people can't seem to stop posting to his posts. I should talk..I do it too. This is the problem with false prophets--they just end up wasting your time with spiritual nothingness and dead ends. What does BOG offer you but BOG glorification and nothing but lava for you and this is supposedly worthy of debate? Please..

You have never known ME you fool. Reading words in books won't lead you to ME.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 11:09:05 PM
At 3/18/2015 9:57:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:

you follow the lines or roads on the map as the words are just appLIEed names for man made concepts and places.

Heaven and Hell are not places of any sort unless you consider your mind and thoughs as being a PLACE.

FREE your mind and your self will follow the path of the One Truth.

The Way is what we CHOOSE
the Truth is what exposes the illusions of deceptions and lies called good, aka fantasy and fiction, aka dress up, make believe and pretend realities...

and the LIFE is God/god that IS

Just because people want to believe that santa and such concepts are a reality doesn't make it so EVEN if ALL were to believe such things.

Having a fancy degree on the wall doesn't make a person smart.

Believing in a invisible God doesn't make that God a reality but within the delusions of the faithfull of it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 11:12:07 PM
At 3/18/2015 11:09:05 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 3/18/2015 9:57:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:

you follow the lines or roads on the map as the words are just appLIEed names for man made concepts and places.

Heaven and Hell are not places of any sort unless you consider your mind and thoughs as being a PLACE.

FREE your mind and your self will follow the path of the One Truth.

The Way is what we CHOOSE
the Truth is what exposes the illusions of deceptions and lies called good, aka fantasy and fiction, aka dress up, make believe and pretend realities...

and the LIFE is God/god that IS

Just because people want to believe that santa and such concepts are a reality doesn't make it so EVEN if ALL were to believe such things.

Having a fancy degree on the wall doesn't make a person smart.

Believing in a invisible God doesn't make that God a reality but within the delusions of the faithfull of it.

I don't have to believe that a Creator exists. I've known Him for over 35 years now and for the past 6 years and 9 months, I've been writing and speaking for Him.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 11:22:42 PM
must be tough having nothing but invisible things to believe in,

or don't you believe that either, or even that?

Seems that the maths add up to you not even having the substance of a good German fart after a brat and beer feed.

very sad indeed.

waiting for some make believe invisible bullets and all consuming fire and destruction.

seems you have a DOOMS DAY complex. Not much LIVING in that.

Maybe you should eat some good baked beans and get it all out of your system?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 11:27:42 PM
At 3/18/2015 11:22:42 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
must be tough having nothing but invisible things to believe in,

I actually enjoy all the visible objects today, even though I know they're not our true reality.

or don't you believe that either, or even that?

Seems that the maths add up to you not even having the substance of a good German fart after a brat and beer feed.

very sad indeed.

waiting for some make believe invisible bullets and all consuming fire and destruction.

seems you have a DOOMS DAY complex. Not much LIVING in that.

My flesh knows it's doomed in this world but my created existence knows the future.

Maybe you should eat some good baked beans and get it all out of your system?

I like good baked beans and your true spirit but your flesh can burn up without bothering me a bit.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 11:37:07 PM
I AM GOLD and I AM FIRE and I AM WATER

you seem to believe you are saint dross.

a bit of hot fiery refining will bring out the hidden GOLD within you.

That is the FIRE that you can expect as I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.

I AM most overly wonderful and then some.

much better then DOOM and GLOOM with a fire sale.