Jump to topic:

Join in the harvest

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 7:59:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Since Jehovah's son came to earth to become the Christ we have again been moved this time not an organised, but still relatively informal, style of worship, devoid of rituals. Worship which, as prophesied, comes from the heart, not a prayerbook.

True it fell apart, again precisely as prophesied, for some time, but the seeds were planted, and just like flowers in the desert, simply waiting for the right time for them to be watered, which did not come until the mid 19th century, in preparation for this time of the end.

Now, especially since abut 1925, has been the time for them to grow, and they are ding, despite the proliferation of weeds trying to strangle them, which were planted by the post 1st century Apostasy.

Matthew 13:24-30
ASV(i) 24 Another parable set he before them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man that sowed good seed in his field: 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares also among the wheat, and went away. 26 But when the blade sprang up and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 And the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst thou not sow good seed in thy field? whence then hath it tares? 28 And he said unto them, An enemy hath done this. And the servants say unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he saith, Nay; lest haply while ye gather up the tares, ye root up the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather up first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them; but gather the wheat into my barn.

Christ sowed the fine seed in the first century. While that Apostles were asleep in death the enemy, Satan, sowed many weeds, false teachings and practices, and they were indeed allowed to grow, for 1800 years.

In the mid 19th century Christ, from heaven, started training harvest workers, and in 1925 had sorted out the good workers from the bad and set them to work in the harvest, which is still going on, with his "reapers" the Jehovah's Witnesses" very active in the global field.

Even today, few have "Ears to hear and eyes to see",and get the real sense of that illustration, but the few that do, join the Jehovah's Witness trainings school and the harvest.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 8:19:44 AM
At 3/19/2015 7:59:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Even today, few have "Ears to hear and eyes to see",and get the real sense of that illustration, but the few that do, join the Jehovah's Witness trainings school and the harvest.

Perhaps, but the ones with a brain to think don't swallow the snake oil you're peddling.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 8:46:05 AM
At 3/19/2015 8:19:44 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Perhaps, but the ones with a brain to think don't swallow the snake oil you're peddling.

No, the swallow Satan's hook line and sinker as you have.

The one's with God's wisdom see through what you have fallen for very easily, and also see the hatred in your heart which is after all, your only reason for posting on here and contributing nothing .
shaddamcorrinoIV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 10:59:23 AM
Since Jehovah's son came to earth to become the Christ we have again been moved this time not an organised, but still relatively informal, style of worship, devoid of rituals. Worship which, as prophesied, comes from the heart, not a prayerbook.

True it fell apart, again precisely as prophesied, for some time, but the seeds were planted, and just like flowers in the desert, simply waiting for the right time for them to be watered, which did not come until the mid 19th century, in preparation for this time of the end.

Now, especially since abut 1925, has been the time for them to grow, and they are ding, despite the proliferation of weeds trying to strangle them, which were planted by the post 1st century Apostasy.

ASV(i) 24 Another parable set he before them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man that sowed good seed in his field: 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares also among the wheat, and went away. 26 But when the blade sprang up and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 And the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst thou not sow good seed in thy field? whence then hath it tares? 28 And he said unto them, An enemy hath done this. And the servants say unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he saith, Nay; lest haply while ye gather up the tares, ye root up the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather up first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them; but gather the wheat into my barn.

Christ sowed the fine seed in the first century. While that Apostles were asleep in death the enemy, Satan, sowed many weeds, false teachings and practices, and they were indeed allowed to grow, for 1800 years.

In the mid 19th century Christ, from heaven, started training harvest workers, and in 1925 had sorted out the good workers from the bad and set them to work in the harvest, which is still going on, with his "reapers" the Jehovah's Witnesses" very active in the global field.

Ohh, lordy, lordy I have seen the light! MadCornishBiker I accept that you are right in everything you say and in your post teach me the ways of truth and righteousness, I repent of my sins!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 11:36:50 AM
At 3/19/2015 10:59:23 AM, shaddamcorrinoIV wrote:

Ohh, lordy, lordy I have seen the light! MadCornishBiker I accept that you are right in everything you say and in your post teach me the ways of truth and righteousness, I repent of my sins!

Lol, sarcasm will get you nowhere.

However it is not me that is right, it is God. I only pass on what I am given from his word, via some assistance from holy spirit.

I don;t pretend to teach you anything, only point you to where you can learn.

It's your choice though, lol.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 8:12:18 PM
At 3/19/2015 11:36:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Then, I choose for you to stop preaching hatred and lies.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 8:25:30 PM

I have been witnessing to several JW's here in Campbell, CA. and they have no idea what I'm talking about. They totally reject the true gospel ( Voice of the Lord ).

The JW's read words in the Bible and pretend they know something more than all the rest of the thousands of denominations of Christianity. I perceive the JW's as just another denomination of Christianity called the " feet of clay" in Daniel 2: 36-45.

The Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican are the " feet of iron" because they have remained pretty much intact since the Roman Emperor claimed to be the first pope and that Christianity was the main religion of the Roman Empire.

At the end of this age, God planned to destroy all the earthly kingdom's with nothing other than His thoughts.

Daniel 2
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

No Christian has ever understood this prophecy. If they did, they would have to renounce their belief that Christianity was the true way to the Kingdom of God.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:24:57 AM
At 3/19/2015 8:12:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

How can I stop what I have not started.

I preach love for fellow man.

OK hatred of what many do, but not of the people themselves.

And I have not preached one lie yet, unlike you who contributes nothing positive to this site just your hatred and lies.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:10:31 AM
At 3/20/2015 5:24:57 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Thank you for admitting you preach hatred. That is the one and only honest statement I've ever read from you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:16:57 AM

And I have not preached one lie yet, unlike you who contributes nothing positive to this site just your hatred and lies.

You cannot teach any of the deeper meanings of the words "Christ" or "Satan". All you have are words in a book called the Bible that you can't possibly understand without being one of God's chosen saints.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:54:47 AM
At 3/20/2015 8:10:31 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Thank you for admitting you preach hatred. That is the one and only honest statement I've ever read from you.

But like I say, only hatred of what some do, which is precisely as it should be.

You preach hatred of truth whereas all my posts are honest.
shaddamcorrinoIV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 3:26:26 PM
At 3/20/2015 8:54:47 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2015 8:10:31 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

But like I say, only hatred of what some do, which is precisely as it should be.

You preach hatred of truth whereas all my posts are honest.

Video of JW disfellowshipping trial: https://www.youtube.com...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 10:01:38 PM
At 3/19/2015 11:36:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote............. Lol, sarcasm will get you nowhere.

However it is not me that is right, it is God.

Gentorev..........Correct! God is right and you are not.

I only pass on what I am given from his word, via some assistance from holy spirit.

Gentorev.........Since when have your mates in the kingdom hall been called 'holy spirit?'

I don;t pretend to teach you anything, only point you to where you can learn. It's your choice though, lol.

Gentorev..........Nah mate, The watch tower and the awake, are only good for hungry goats to eat, the sheep will continue to feed on the unleavened bread that came down from heaven.