Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

A message to everyone on this site

Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 11:37:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I suspect that what I have to say in this post will be set at naught before the people who read it and most of you will discard it out of hand, and set of ranting and try to set about painting me as a liar, a moron, and all around unintelligent. However I have felt compelled and urged to say what I have to say

The moral fabric of our society is being torn apart. People on this site have tried to prove that this is untrue, but I have seen with my own eyes the moral decay of civilization.
We covet our neighbors things and swear to acquire them, and we call it ambition and we applaud and reward those who practice it
We give not to the poor, and justify ourselves by saying that it is the fault of the poor that they are poor.
We rob from those who have more and we justify it by saying that the haves do not deserve what they have attained.
Those that have children have been painted as ignorami, and made to appear as though they are destroying the planet and society, we allow the murder of these children and call it choice.
We visit violence and hatred upon abortion doctors and we call it God's will
We have taken the sacred bonds of marriage, taken the values of chastity and purity and painted those that keep them as pathetic and wrong. We exalt the virtues of promiscuity and make it seem as though it is right and normal.
We set up idols and profane God, and then say to those that keep traditions and their values that they are brutish and unenlightened
We allow every form of vice, sin, lasciviousness, and perversion and masquerade it as tolerance, and those that speak out against it are called hate mongers and said to overly judgmental.

First to the natural man. The natural man is the person who when they read me saying that chastity and virtue were a good thing immediately thought that I was simply jealous because I couldn't get any. It is the person who thinks that I do this for my own ends. The natural man is the man who is constantly thinking about the next thrill or pleasure, one who exists only for enjoyment. These will be the people who will most quickly revile against it God and seek to destroy God's words. I say unto them that there are those who do not do things simply because they are easy or bring quick pleasure. There are people who strive to live to a higher law, and who really do strive to have feelings of goodwill to all men, and who serve in selfless service.

Now hell is not a place of fire and brimstone, where you are tortured day in and day out. Hell is our own conscience, for at the great and last judgement day all mankind will be brought forth before the judgement bar of God, and at that moment we will all gain a perfect recollection of our sins, and all the wrongs we have done. We will suddenly see all the harm and hurt we have inflicted not only on others but also on ourselves. It is at this point that our guilt will overwhelm us. With a perfect recollection of our sins we will wish that we would have never existed and that the mountains would come and cover us so that we would not have to live with ourselves. This will happen to all people, for every person, save one, has fallen short of the glory of God and has committed sins and harmed others.

Do not despair though, for their is a way in which we can escape this awful fate that is the inheritance of all mankind. (I ask that you would watch the first video now) There was one being, who led a blameless life, who never sinned and never harmed another person. His name IS Jesus Christ, he voluntarily took upon himself the sins of the world. I have seen many people on this site try and depict God as the cause of all of suffering in the universe as an uncaring sadist. But Christ descended from his divine courts in the heavens, to come to this earth for one simple purpose, to take upon himself the sins of the world. In the garden of Gethsemane less than 48 hours before his death, drank of the bitter cup, and in doing so he suffered everything that every person throughout all humanity has suffered. Every heart break that has every happend throughout all the world, he took upon himself, every parent that has mourned their child being lost to the ways of the world, he felt that pain. All of the pain of every spouse that has ever been cheated on or seen a loved one die, he felt that pain. Every broken bone, every bruise, every depression, everything, all things everyone in humanity has or ever will go through he took it upon him. He did this not because he had to, he voluntarily chose to do so. Why? Why would the greatest of all people that ever has or ever will walk on this earth, the only being who is truly worthy to enter into the gates of heaven, why did he do it? Because he loved us, his love for us is immeasurable and uncomprehendable. Because Christ took upon himself all the sins in the world, and endured everything, we can return to dwell with our Father in heaven, and be exalted.

Now Christ paid the price for our sins, took upon himself the weight of the world, and gave us a way into to heaven, upon one condition, that we follow him. So I call you this day unto repentance I beg of you for your own sake that you will put away the natural man, that you will set aside your sins, and that you will turn with an eye single to the Glory of God. So that you may stand at the day of judgement and though your sins will be as scarlet, they can be washed away in the blood of the lamb to be made to be white as snow.

I say these things in the sacred name of Jesus Christ
Amen.
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 12:30:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Is Jesus the son of God? Is He not also God?
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 12:40:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 12:38:32 PM, twsurber wrote:
At 7/20/2010 12:30:46 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
Is Jesus the son of God? Is He not also God?

Both. 1 John 5:7.

That stuff makes no sense. Until somebody can give me an explanation of the trinity that makes sense I doubt I'll ever be Christian.
twsurber
Posts: 505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 12:45:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Pretty much right on the money Strike Eagle, unfortunately yes, you will get slammed for this.

FWIW you have my support, but I have very little favor on DDO. An endorsement from Mongeese, DATCMOTO, or Godsands would probably carry a lot more weight.
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 12:50:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 12:44:13 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Actually, i'm going to make a separate thread for that. I want to see all Christians try to explain the trinity.

Think of God as H2O (water) it comes in three different forms: gas, liquid and a solid. Though ice, steam and water are three different things they are also the same thing (water). This is an explanation of the trinity, different form but same God.
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 12:56:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 12:50:52 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/20/2010 12:44:13 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Actually, i'm going to make a separate thread for that. I want to see all Christians try to explain the trinity.

Think of God as H2O (water) it comes in three different forms: gas, liquid and a solid.

No. the temperature is too high. God's all gas. Hot gas.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 1:17:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 11:37:22 AM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:

The moral fabric of our society is being torn apart. People on this site have tried to prove that this is untrue, but I have seen with my own eyes the moral decay of civilization.

By what standard of morality, exactly?

We covet our neighbors things and swear to acquire them, and we call it ambition and we applaud and reward those who practice it

If we want what our neighbor has, and work to get the money to buy such things, I applaud it.

We give not to the poor, and justify ourselves by saying that it is the fault of the poor that they are poor.

That's not the only thing. I also justify myself by saying that the needs of the poor don't grant them rights to my property.

We rob from those who have more and we justify it by saying that the haves do not deserve what they have attained.

Yeah. Taxes are evil. Tell me something I don't know.

Those that have children have been painted as ignorami, and made to appear as though they are destroying the planet and society, we allow the murder of these children and call it choice.

We never said "unborn fetuses are destroying society". We said "the fetus shows no brain activity. The fetus is living off of the mother's body. The mother owns her body. She may abort if she so chooses.

We visit violence and hatred upon abortion doctors and we call it God's will

That's a logical conclusion of being religious.

We have taken the sacred bonds of marriage, taken the values of chastity and purity and painted those that keep them as pathetic and wrong.

Chastity isn't purity, nor is it a virtue just because the Bible says so.

We exalt the virtues of promiscuity and make it seem as though it is right and normal.

Denying the virtue of chastity =/= extolling the virtue of promiscuity.

Either/or fallacy.

We set up idols and profane God, and then say to those that keep traditions and their values that they are brutish and unenlightened

1. Appealing to tradition is an easily avoidable logical fallacy, which means that they're probably unenlightened.

2. People that actually follow Biblical tradition (i.e. stoning disobedient children, gays, and prostitutes, putting a spouse to death for infidelity, and so forth) is very brutish.

3. Those that don't follow such tradition are inconsistent hypocrites.

We allow every form of vice, sin, lasciviousness, and perversion and masquerade it as tolerance, and those that speak out against it are called hate mongers and said to overly judgmental.

Not quite. We allow men the freedom to choose the way they live (or die, as the case may be). Those that speak out against such freedom are rightfully called tyrants.

First to the natural man. The natural man is the person who when they read me saying that chastity and virtue were a good thing immediately thought that I was simply jealous because I couldn't get any.

Not really. I thought that you were dumb for calling chastity a virtue without reason.

It is the person who thinks that I do this for my own ends. The natural man is the man who is constantly thinking about the next thrill or pleasure, one who exists only for enjoyment.

That's a Hedonist. Not a rational human being.

These will be the people who will most quickly revile against it God and seek to destroy God's words. I say unto them that there are those who do not do things simply because they are easy or bring quick pleasure. There are people who strive to live to a higher law, and who really do strive to have feelings of goodwill to all men, and who serve in selfless service.

Selfless service in the name of obedience to God's "higher law" is entirely antithetical to goodwill toward other men.

Another either/or fallacy, by the way. It's not "Either Hedonism or Christianity".

Oh, one other thing: if you're truly selfless, see if you can trade places with someone so they go to Heaven, and you to Hell. You wouldn't want to be selfish by going to Heaven while the weak and wretched suffer.

Now hell is not a place of fire and brimstone, where you are tortured day in and day out. Hell is our own conscience, for at the great and last judgement day all mankind will be brought forth before the judgement bar of God, and at that moment we will all gain a perfect recollection of our sins, and all the wrongs we have done. We will suddenly see all the harm and hurt we have inflicted not only on others but also on ourselves. It is at this point that our guilt will overwhelm us. With a perfect recollection of our sins we will wish that we would have never existed and that the mountains would come and cover us so that we would not have to live with ourselves. This will happen to all people, for every person, save one, has fallen short of the glory of God and has committed sins and harmed others.

Actually, Hell is literally a lake of fire. That's where Lucifer, his fallen angels, and unrepentant sinners go post-judgment. Don't take the wussy road by going off on false metaphorical tangents.

Do not despair though, for their is a way in which we can escape this awful fate that is the inheritance of all mankind. (I ask that you would watch the first video now) There was one being, who led a blameless life, who never sinned and never harmed another person. His name IS Jesus Christ, he voluntarily took upon himself the sins of the world. I have seen many people on this site try and depict God as the cause of all of suffering in the universe as an uncaring sadist. But Christ descended from his divine courts in the heavens, to come to this earth for one simple purpose, to take upon himself the sins of the world. In the garden of Gethsemane less than 48 hours before his death, drank of the bitter cup, and in doing so he suffered everything that every person throughout all humanity has suffered. Every heart break that has every happend throughout all the world, he took upon himself, every parent that has mourned their child being lost to the ways of the world, he felt that pain. All of the pain of every spouse that has ever been cheated on or seen a loved one die, he felt that pain. Every broken bone, every bruise, every depression, everything, all things everyone in humanity has or ever will go through he took it upon him. He did this not because he had to, he voluntarily chose to do so. Why? Why would the greatest of all people that ever has or ever will walk on this earth, the only being who is truly worthy to enter into the gates of heaven, why did he do it? Because he loved us, his love for us is immeasurable and uncomprehendable. Because Christ took upon himself all the sins in the world, and endured everything, we can return to dwell with our Father in heaven, and be exalted.

Now Christ paid the price for our sins, took upon himself the weight of the world, and gave us a way into to heaven, upon one condition, that we follow him. So I call you this day unto repentance I beg of you for your own sake that you will put away the natural man, that you will set aside your sins, and that you will turn with an eye single to the Glory of God. So that you may stand at the day of judgement and though your sins will be as scarlet, they can be washed away in the blood of the lamb to be made to be white as snow.

I say these things in the sacred name of Jesus Christ
Amen.

I'll summarize your last three paragraphs:

All men are wretched and evil because we have all sinned by being born. Also, we get to take the blame because some guy and his ho, thousands of years ago, ate a fruit that released them from their stasis as ignorant drones.

Somehow, Jesus' death = payment for all sins, whether past, present, or future. I hope the resurrection doesn't mean that the check bounced.
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 1:20:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 11:37:22 AM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
I suspect that what I have to say in this post will be set at naught before the people who read it and most of you will discard it out of hand, and set of ranting and try to set about painting me as a liar, a moron, and all around unintelligent. However I have felt compelled and urged to say what I have to say


The moral fabric of our society is being torn apart. People on this site have tried to prove that this is untrue, but I have seen with my own eyes the moral decay of civilization.
We covet our neighbors things and swear to acquire them, and we call it ambition and we applaud and reward those who practice it
We give not to the poor, and justify ourselves by saying that it is the fault of the poor that they are poor.
We rob from those who have more and we justify it by saying that the haves do not deserve what they have attained.
Those that have children have been painted as ignorami, and made to appear as though they are destroying the planet and society, we allow the murder of these children and call it choice.
We visit violence and hatred upon abortion doctors and we call it God's will
We have taken the sacred bonds of marriage, taken the values of chastity and purity and painted those that keep them as pathetic and wrong. We exalt the virtues of promiscuity and make it seem as though it is right and normal.
We set up idols and profane God, and then say to those that keep traditions and their values that they are brutish and unenlightened
We allow every form of vice, sin, lasciviousness, and perversion and masquerade it as tolerance, and those that speak out against it are called hate mongers and said to overly judgmental.

First to the natural man. The natural man is the person who when they read me saying that chastity and virtue were a good thing immediately thought that I was simply jealous because I couldn't get any. It is the person who thinks that I do this for my own ends. The natural man is the man who is constantly thinking about the next thrill or pleasure, one who exists only for enjoyment. These will be the people who will most quickly revile against it God and seek to destroy God's words. I say unto them that there are those who do not do things simply because they are easy or bring quick pleasure. There are people who strive to live to a higher law, and who really do strive to have feelings of goodwill to all men, and who serve in selfless service.


Now hell is not a place of fire and brimstone, where you are tortured day in and day out. Hell is our own conscience, for at the great and last judgement day all mankind will be brought forth before the judgement bar of God, and at that moment we will all gain a perfect recollection of our sins, and all the wrongs we have done. We will suddenly see all the harm and hurt we have inflicted not only on others but also on ourselves. It is at this point that our guilt will overwhelm us. With a perfect recollection of our sins we will wish that we would have never existed and that the mountains would come and cover us so that we would not have to live with ourselves. This will happen to all people, for every person, save one, has fallen short of the glory of God and has committed sins and harmed others.

Do not despair though, for their is a way in which we can escape this awful fate that is the inheritance of all mankind. (I ask that you would watch the first video now) There was one being, who led a blameless life, who never sinned and never harmed another person. His name IS Jesus Christ, he voluntarily took upon himself the sins of the world. I have seen many people on this site try and depict God as the cause of all of suffering in the universe as an uncaring sadist. But Christ descended from his divine courts in the heavens, to come to this earth for one simple purpose, to take upon himself the sins of the world. In the garden of Gethsemane less than 48 hours before his death, drank of the bitter cup, and in doing so he suffered everything that every person throughout all humanity has suffered. Every heart break that has every happend throughout all the world, he took upon himself, every parent that has mourned their child being lost to the ways of the world, he felt that pain. All of the pain of every spouse that has ever been cheated on or seen a loved one die, he felt that pain. Every broken bone, every bruise, every depression, everything, all things everyone in humanity has or ever will go through he took it upon him. He did this not because he had to, he voluntarily chose to do so. Why? Why would the greatest of all people that ever has or ever will walk on this earth, the only being who is truly worthy to enter into the gates of heaven, why did he do it? Because he loved us, his love for us is immeasurable and uncomprehendable. Because Christ took upon himself all the sins in the world, and endured everything, we can return to dwell with our Father in heaven, and be exalted.

Now Christ paid the price for our sins, took upon himself the weight of the world, and gave us a way into to heaven, upon one condition, that we follow him. So I call you this day unto repentance I beg of you for your own sake that you will put away the natural man, that you will set aside your sins, and that you will turn with an eye single to the Glory of God. So that you may stand at the day of judgement and though your sins will be as scarlet, they can be washed away in the blood of the lamb to be made to be white as snow.

I say these things in the sacred name of Jesus Christ
Amen.

k cool
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 1:22:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 12:45:50 PM, twsurber wrote:
Pretty much right on the money Strike Eagle, unfortunately yes, you will get slammed for this.

Wow. You're sensitive. Every time someone speaks out against Christianity you think it's "getting slammed" or that people are being intolerant. This is a DEBATE site. People debate what they don't agree with. Christianity of a crock of sh!t, therefore, I will debate it and speak out against it just as people speak out against me, my beliefs and my lifestyle all the time. The Christian self-pity is really obnoxious.
President of DDO
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 1:32:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 1:22:06 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 7/20/2010 12:45:50 PM, twsurber wrote:
Pretty much right on the money Strike Eagle, unfortunately yes, you will get slammed for this.

Wow. You're sensitive. Every time someone speaks out against Christianity you think it's "getting slammed" or that people are being intolerant. This is a DEBATE site. People debate what they don't agree with. Christianity of a crock of sh!t, therefore, I will debate it and speak out against it just as people speak out against me, my beliefs and my lifestyle all the time. The Christian self-pity is really obnoxious.

There is a difference between getting slammed and disagreeing and debating. You can repectfully disagree with someone and debate it with them without once needing to revert to vulgar adjectives.

Now
Christianity of a crock of sh!t,
That is getting slammed and quite disrespectful, if you do this because others do this to your beliefs, aren't you just lowering yourself to the level of those whom you seem to despise?
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 1:39:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 1:32:17 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
There is a difference between getting slammed and disagreeing and debating. You can repectfully disagree with someone and debate it with them without once needing to revert to vulgar adjectives.

Now - Christianity of a crock of sh!t, That is getting slammed and quite disrespectful, if you do this because others do this to your beliefs, aren't you just lowering yourself to the level of those whom you seem to despise?

I never said I despised anybody. Me saying Christianity is a crock of sh!t is representing a belief that I have (that Christianity is not legitimate). People telling me that I am mentally ill and live a lifestyle equitable to beastiality and pedophilia is also a crock of sh!t, but it's representing a belief that they have (which is also not legitimate). What you're basically saying now is that it's okay to insult something so long as profanity is not involved. Well, you had no reason to think people would start harassing you with profanities so what did you mean by "slammed?" By "slammed" you probably meant have people disagree with you. I don't think saying something is a crock of sh!t is any more offensive than someone telling me I'm depraved and going to Hell. If you feel differently, that's your right (to an opinion) but by that standard then I also have a right to my opinion - feeling equally as insulted - so yeah.
President of DDO
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 4:11:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well I'm convinced. Where do I sign up?

For future lol reference, at what point do you intend to introduce 'btw Smith got dem magic plates for all the real stuff you need to know'?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 4:28:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 4:11:55 PM, Puck wrote:
Well I'm convinced. Where do I sign up?

For future lol reference, at what point do you intend to introduce 'btw Smith got dem magic plates for all the real stuff you need to know'?

What about how he couldn't translate them twice?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 4:29:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 4:28:50 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/20/2010 4:11:55 PM, Puck wrote:
Well I'm convinced. Where do I sign up?

For future lol reference, at what point do you intend to introduce 'btw Smith got dem magic plates for all the real stuff you need to know'?

What about how he couldn't translate them twice?

Hey, he had god prophet power! What are you saying?!
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 4:33:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 4:29:51 PM, Puck wrote:
At 7/20/2010 4:28:50 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/20/2010 4:11:55 PM, Puck wrote:
Well I'm convinced. Where do I sign up?

For future lol reference, at what point do you intend to introduce 'btw Smith got dem magic plates for all the real stuff you need to know'?

What about how he couldn't translate them twice?

Hey, he had god prophet power! What are you saying?!

That God keeps changing his words around, therefore making the interpretations different. lol
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 2:47:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 11:37:22 AM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
I suspect that what I have to say in this post will be set at naught before the people who read it and most of you will discard it out of hand, and set of ranting and try to set about painting me as a liar, a moron, and all around unintelligent. However I have felt compelled and urged to say what I have to say


The moral fabric of our society is being torn apart. People on this site have tried to prove that this is untrue, but I have seen with my own eyes the moral decay of civilization.
We covet our neighbors things and swear to acquire them, and we call it ambition and we applaud and reward those who practice it
We give not to the poor, and justify ourselves by saying that it is the fault of the poor that they are poor.
We rob from those who have more and we justify it by saying that the haves do not deserve what they have attained.
Those that have children have been painted as ignorami, and made to appear as though they are destroying the planet and society, we allow the murder of these children and call it choice.
We visit violence and hatred upon abortion doctors and we call it God's will
We have taken the sacred bonds of marriage, taken the values of chastity and purity and painted those that keep them as pathetic and wrong. We exalt the virtues of promiscuity and make it seem as though it is right and normal.
We set up idols and profane God, and then say to those that keep traditions and their values that they are brutish and unenlightened
We allow every form of vice, sin, lasciviousness, and perversion and masquerade it as tolerance, and those that speak out against it are called hate mongers and said to overly judgmental.

First to the natural man. The natural man is the person who when they read me saying that chastity and virtue were a good thing immediately thought that I was simply jealous because I couldn't get any. It is the person who thinks that I do this for my own ends. The natural man is the man who is constantly thinking about the next thrill or pleasure, one who exists only for enjoyment. These will be the people who will most quickly revile against it God and seek to destroy God's words. I say unto them that there are those who do not do things simply because they are easy or bring quick pleasure. There are people who strive to live to a higher law, and who really do strive to have feelings of goodwill to all men, and who serve in selfless service.


Now hell is not a place of fire and brimstone, where you are tortured day in and day out. Hell is our own conscience, for at the great and last judgement day all mankind will be brought forth before the judgement bar of God, and at that moment we will all gain a perfect recollection of our sins, and all the wrongs we have done. We will suddenly see all the harm and hurt we have inflicted not only on others but also on ourselves. It is at this point that our guilt will overwhelm us. With a perfect recollection of our sins we will wish that we would have never existed and that the mountains would come and cover us so that we would not have to live with ourselves. This will happen to all people, for every person, save one, has fallen short of the glory of God and has committed sins and harmed others.

Do not despair though, for their is a way in which we can escape this awful fate that is the inheritance of all mankind. (I ask that you would watch the first video now) There was one being, who led a blameless life, who never sinned and never harmed another person. His name IS Jesus Christ, he voluntarily took upon himself the sins of the world. I have seen many people on this site try and depict God as the cause of all of suffering in the universe as an uncaring sadist. But Christ descended from his divine courts in the heavens, to come to this earth for one simple purpose, to take upon himself the sins of the world. In the garden of Gethsemane less than 48 hours before his death, drank of the bitter cup, and in doing so he suffered everything that every person throughout all humanity has suffered. Every heart break that has every happend throughout all the world, he took upon himself, every parent that has mourned their child being lost to the ways of the world, he felt that pain. All of the pain of every spouse that has ever been cheated on or seen a loved one die, he felt that pain. Every broken bone, every bruise, every depression, everything, all things everyone in humanity has or ever will go through he took it upon him. He did this not because he had to, he voluntarily chose to do so. Why? Why would the greatest of all people that ever has or ever will walk on this earth, the only being who is truly worthy to enter into the gates of heaven, why did he do it? Because he loved us, his love for us is immeasurable and uncomprehendable. Because Christ took upon himself all the sins in the world, and endured everything, we can return to dwell with our Father in heaven, and be exalted.

Now Christ paid the price for our sins, took upon himself the weight of the world, and gave us a way into to heaven, upon one condition, that we follow him. So I call you this day unto repentance I beg of you for your own sake that you will put away the natural man, that you will set aside your sins, and that you will turn with an eye single to the Glory of God. So that you may stand at the day of judgement and though your sins will be as scarlet, they can be washed away in the blood of the lamb to be made to be white as snow.

I say these things in the sacred name of Jesus Christ
Amen.

You are member of a heretical CULT and do not speak for Jesus Christ; God's wrath REMAINS on you:

" Unless you believe that I Am the One I CLAIM TO BE you will indeed DIE IN YOUR SINS. "

Jesus IS God, He is His Word, His true Expression, His Meaning.
The Cross.. the Cross.