Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

More Proof MCB is among the UN-righteous!

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:25:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I was alerted to the following where MCB goes begging for handouts/donations -

http://www.gofundme.com...

I then found this gem -

I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging bread. (Psalm 37:35) RSV

That is up until MCB came on the scene! LMAO@MCB!

Story book Proof yet again that MCB is NOT counted among the righteous nor children of his latest supposed God, as opposed to the Polytheist God(s) the Botchtower preached until 1954!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:33:31 AM
At 3/20/2015 5:25:40 AM, Composer wrote:

I then found this gem -

I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging bread. (Psalm 37:35) RSV

Story book Proof yet again that MCB is NOT counted among the righteous nor children of his latest supposed God, as opposed to the Polytheist God(s) the Botchtower preached until 1954!

All flesh, including yours Composer, are the un-righteous ones. In the next age, the righteous ones will get new bodies that will never deceive them again.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 10:31:10 AM
At 3/20/2015 8:33:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I then found this gem -

All flesh, including yours Composer, are the un-righteous ones. In the next age, the righteous ones will get new bodies that will never deceive them again.

What about alcoholics like you who deliberately destroyed your brain and body, should you be humiliated a little longer for destroying the body that God created?
Should God bring about the next age just because there are a few like you who are very sick and mentally incompetent among us? Just because you have suffered rejection all your life does not give you the right to reject life for the rest of humanity. You have been judged and will suffer alone for your sins.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 11:04:50 AM
At 3/20/2015 10:31:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:

I then found this gem -

What about alcoholics like you who deliberately destroyed your brain and body, should you be humiliated a little longer for destroying the body that God created?
Should God bring about the next age just because there are a few like you who are very sick and mentally incompetent among us? Just because you have suffered rejection all your life does not give you the right to reject life for the rest of humanity. You have been judged and will suffer alone for your sins.

The un-righteous flesh that's writing this post will be killed soon but the righteous one who is having the flesh write this post will continue on forever.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 3:52:25 PM
At 3/20/2015 11:04:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I then found this gem -

The un-righteous flesh that's writing this post will be killed soon but the righteous one who is having the flesh write this post will continue on forever.

To receive the gift of eternal life you need to accept Jesus. You have already rejected Jesus. Even there you are a loser.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 8:05:46 AM
At 3/20/2015 3:52:25 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I then found this gem -

To receive the gift of eternal life you need to accept Jesus. You have already rejected Jesus. Even there you are a loser.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The Christian "Jesus" is not our Creator. It is just a name in the Bible that Christians believe is important but we saints know that what's important is the message from God that we preach.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

I Corinthians 2:
7: But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glorification.
8: None of the rulers of this age understood this; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

The flesh of Jesus or any prophet or saint is meaningless. It's the Word of the Lord that we testify to that is important.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 8:19:36 AM
At 3/21/2015 8:05:46 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I then found this gem -

The Christian "Jesus" is not our Creator. It is just a name in the Bible that Christians believe is important but we saints know that what's important is the message from God that we preach.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

I Corinthians 2:
7: But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glorification.
8: None of the rulers of this age understood this; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

The flesh of Jesus or any prophet or saint is meaningless. It's the Word of the Lord that we testify to that is important.
Both John and Paul the authors of the verses you quoted were apostles of Jesus and they are the ones that exalted Jesus to a deity.
You are quoting the very people who testified Jesus was God. Just shows how scripturally illiterate you are. You should stick to your earlier confession you are not cut out to preach.

You wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 8:27:04 AM
At 3/21/2015 8:19:36 AM, Harikrish wrote:

I then found this gem -

John 6

I Corinthians 2:

Both John and Paul the authors of the verses you quoted were apostles of Jesus and they are the ones that exalted Jesus to a deity. : :

None of us saints exalt each other to a deity status. Our Creator is the one we testify for, not a flesh named Jesus.

You are quoting the very people who testified Jesus was God. Just shows how scripturally illiterate you are. You should stick to your earlier confession you are not cut out to preach.: :

Not ONE of us saints or prophets testified that Jesus is God. We do know that the name "Christ" means the same exact thing as the Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Son of God, Zion, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of the Spirit, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, etc.

We do know that the heathen Christians added the name Jesus to Christ to make him Jesus Christ, which is only a symbolic name to me and any of the other saints. Jesus represents the visible objects of this world and Christ represents the invisible knowledge of God ( His thoughts ). Both Heaven ( invisible ) and Earth ( visible ) came from the mind ( thoughts ) of our Creator.
You wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 2:36:03 PM
At 3/21/2015 8:27:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I then found this gem -

John 6

I Corinthians 2:

Both John and Paul the authors of the verses you quoted were apostles of Jesus and they are the ones that exalted Jesus to a deity. : :

None of us saints exalt each other to a deity status. Our Creator is the one we testify for, not a flesh named Jesus.

You are quoting the very people who testified Jesus was God. Just shows how scripturally illiterate you are. You should stick to your earlier confession you are not cut out to preach.: :

Not ONE of us saints or prophets testified that Jesus is God. We do know that the name "Christ" means the same exact thing as the Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Son of God, Zion, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of the Spirit, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, etc.

We do know that the heathen Christians added the name Jesus to Christ to make him Jesus Christ, which is only a symbolic name to me and any of the other saints. Jesus represents the visible objects of this world and Christ represents the invisible knowledge of God ( His thoughts ). Both Heaven ( invisible ) and Earth ( visible ) came from the mind ( thoughts ) of our Creator.
The reason you don't know that jesus was exalted to a deity is because you were not there when it happened and you are also scripturally illiterate.
Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

In 2008 you were still a alcoholic. In 2011 you became a homeless alcoholic. We are talking about events that took place 2000 years ago.

Here is what we know about you, Brad Holhesvig.

You wrote:" I never learned what God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit was about because the lutherans I grew up with didn't seem to read the Bible. It was more like an idol that sat on top of the altar at church that the pastor would pick up on Sundays to read Psalms and some other ones that I can remember."

You wrote:"My english skills in writing and speaking are about the fourth grade level, although I was a terrific speller back then. I've gotten bad at that, also, and now I look up words on Google for spelling purposes. "

You wrote:"I was sleeping in a park until the police made me leave. Now I'm sleeping next to a church building where the police can't find me. "
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 9:42:33 PM
At 3/21/2015 2:36:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I then found this gem -

John 6

I Corinthians 2:

The reason you don't know that jesus was exalted to a deity is because you were not there when it happened and you are also scripturally illiterate.
Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

In 2008 you were still a alcoholic. In 2011 you became a homeless alcoholic. We are talking about events that took place 2000 years ago.

You wrote:" I never learned what God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit was about because the lutherans I grew up with didn't seem to read the Bible. It was more like an idol that sat on top of the altar at church that the pastor would pick up on Sundays to read Psalms and some other ones that I can remember."

You wrote:"My english skills in writing and speaking are about the fourth grade level, although I was a terrific speller back then. I've gotten bad at that, also, and now I look up words on Google for spelling purposes. "

You wrote:"I was sleeping in a park until the police made me leave. Now I'm sleeping next to a church building where the police can't find me. "

Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Abraham all knew ME.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 11:17:55 AM
At 3/21/2015 9:42:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I then found this gem -

John 6

I Corinthians 2:

Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Abraham all knew ME.

How could they have known you when they died thousands of years before you were born? You are a delusional mental wreck. Why would anyone want to know a homeless alcoholic with severe mental problems? Even your own son kicked you out of his house after just 2 1/2 months and you were forced to live on the streets.

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 12:48:07 PM
At 3/22/2015 11:17:55 AM, Harikrish wrote:

I then found this gem -

John 6

I Corinthians 2:

How could they have known you when they died thousands of years before you were born? You are a delusional mental wreck. Why would anyone want to know a homeless alcoholic with severe mental problems? Even your own son kicked you out of his house after just 2 1/2 months and you were forced to live on the streets.

That's cuz he thinks Christians are out to kill him. The police aren't. Therefore, it makes perfect sense to Brad to sleep right next to his killers.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 4:24:23 PM
At 3/22/2015 12:48:07 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/22/2015 11:17:55 AM, Harikrish wrote:

I then found this gem -

John 6

I Corinthians 2:

That's cuz he thinks Christians are out to kill him. The police aren't. Therefore, it makes perfect sense to Brad to sleep right next to his killers.

Brad hates Christians yet he seeks refuge outside a church. Such delusional hypocrisy.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 6:42:11 AM
At 3/22/2015 4:24:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Brad hates Christians yet he seeks refuge outside a church. Such delusional hypocrisy.
Brad not only sleeps close to those he falsely accuses of being out to kill him, but he also BEGS for handouts from them?

I wrote to the Pastor at this church he begs from & Pastor Tracy confirmed Brad is a LIAR! and yes Brad does frequent her Pastoral Services!

Brad is in league with Psycho MCB who also begs for handouts on the Internet!

Brad & MCB fatally share many things, including them both begging for handouts & a mental disorder!