Jump to topic:

The end of the world didn't happen!

JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 9:20:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We have had the eclipse and strangely enough we are all still here! The crazy end times nutters, who predicted the end of the world would occur today, have got it WRONG again!

What sad people they are, their lives must be so ghastly, they look for stupid end time scenarios to give them a buzz!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 9:26:25 AM
At 3/20/2015 9:20:23 AM, JJ50 wrote:
We have had the eclipse and strangely enough we are all still here! The crazy end times nutters, who predicted the end of the world would occur today, have got it WRONG again!

What sad people they are, their lives must be so ghastly, they look for stupid end time scenarios to give them a buzz! : :

You will be much happier after your body is burned up in the lake of fire. Then you'll never have to sit at a computer all day long worried about theists talking about the end times.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 9:28:29 AM
At 3/20/2015 9:26:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:

What sad people they are, their lives must be so ghastly, they look for stupid end time scenarios to give them a buzz! : :

You will be much happier after your body is burned up in the lake of fire. Then you'll never have to sit at a computer all day long worried about theists talking about the end times.

Dude, all you have are empty threats and mindless drivel. Once again, get some help.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 10:48:18 AM
At 3/20/2015 9:28:29 AM, dhardage wrote:

Dude, all you have are empty threats and mindless drivel. Once again, get some help.

I possess all the knowledge of our Creator but you won't get any of this information if you don't listen to My Voice.

Besides, I don't threaten anyone. The people who don't listen to My Voice only feel threatened because they don't know what I know.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 10:49:56 AM
At 3/20/2015 10:48:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I possess all the knowledge of our Creator but you won't get any of this information if you don't listen to My Voice.

Besides, I don't threaten anyone. The people who don't listen to My Voice only feel threatened because they don't know what I know.

You're a paranoid schizophrenic who needs some serious help.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 11:11:42 AM
At 3/20/2015 10:49:56 AM, dhardage wrote:

You're a paranoid schizophrenic who needs some serious help.: :

If I was what you perceive me to be, then I would be worried about it. I have no fear of you or anything else in this world because I know who you really are and why this world exists.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 11:16:51 AM
You should be worried, all your posts indicate that you have serious untreated mental health problems!
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 11:54:24 AM
At 3/20/2015 11:11:42 AM, bornofgod wrote:

If I was what you perceive me to be, then I would be worried about it. I have no fear of you or anything else in this world because I know who you really are and why this world exists.

Delusions of both grandeur and persecution. Classic symptoms of paranoia. Once again, get some professional help.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:03:16 PM
At 3/20/2015 11:54:24 AM, dhardage wrote:

Delusions of both grandeur and persecution. Classic symptoms of paranoia. Once again, get some professional help.

Did you read that out of a book that some stupid psychiatrist wrote? Do you know how stupid people really are in this world? They actually believe they are real.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:34:43 PM
At 3/20/2015 12:03:16 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Did you read that out of a book that some stupid psychiatrist wrote? Do you know how stupid people really are in this world? They actually believe they are real.

And you believe it's all invisible vibrations. Why don't you go stand in front of an oncoming train and tell it that it doesn't exist? I'd bet my last dollar you won't because it's a real thing with real mass that would really squash your body into jelly.

Once again, get help. Your delusion is likely to hurt or kill someone, possibly you, some day.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:44:36 PM

What sad people they are, their lives must be so ghastly, they look for stupid end time scenarios to give them a buzz!

How do you know you're not just in Purgatory and we're all figments of your imagination?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:57:41 PM
At 3/20/2015 12:44:36 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

How do you know you're not just in Purgatory and we're all figments of your imagination?

How do you know you're not just a really advanced computer simulation? Short answer, you don't. All we can do is live in the reality we can observe, detect, and measure. Anything beyond that is conjecture or hypothesis and unless you can figure out way to experimentally verify any assertion you make, it will remain a baseless hypothesis that has no predictive or even descriptive power. Philosophical musings like that are amusing, perhaps even expand your mind, but they have absolutely no relevance to the real world.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:58:52 PM
At 3/20/2015 12:57:41 PM, dhardage wrote:

How do you know you're not just a really advanced computer simulation? Short answer, you don't. All we can do is live in the reality we can observe, detect, and measure. Anything beyond that is conjecture or hypothesis and unless you can figure out way to experimentally verify any assertion you make, it will remain a baseless hypothesis that has no predictive or even descriptive power. Philosophical musings like that are amusing, perhaps even expand your mind, but they have absolutely no relevance to the real world.

Good job taking a joke way too seriously.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 1:07:42 PM
At 3/20/2015 12:58:52 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/20/2015 12:57:41 PM, dhardage wrote:

Good job taking a joke way too seriously.

Been around too many Sye Ten Bruggencate disciples who keep asking 'how do you know you know?'
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 1:45:24 PM

In which case I am enjoying purgatory, LOL!
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 1:47:36 PM
They say that apocalypse predicts actually become more resolute in their beliefs after their predictions fail. The wonders of the disturbed mind.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 1:49:59 PM

maybe he receives money for his acting? :D
Never fart near dog