Jump to topic:

Mocking God

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 9:36:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There have been many members in this forum who mock the thoughts of our Creator that I've been testifying to in the past 6 years and 9 months since I started on June 16th, 2008.

Before I started writing and speaking for Him in this world, He warned me that most people will not listen to His thoughts ( the gospel ) that I preach.

Your attempts to try humiliate our Creator by mocking His thoughts will not have any affect on Him or the one who is writing this sentence. It only shows how foolish you are and proves you don't know Him.

Have a great day in the mind ( thoughts ) of our Lord and Savior, who is our Creator of everything visible and invisible.

Saint Brad
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 10:47:25 AM
At 3/21/2015 9:36:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:
There have been many members in this forum who mock the thoughts of our Creator...

He warned me that most people will not listen to His thoughts...

... the one who is writing this sentence.

Brad

Of course, the voice in your head telling you such things, that most people won't listen to you, Brad.

It's one of the special clauses that most religious lunatics in the past and present made sure was evident within doctrines in order to support the cause.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:03:01 AM
At 3/21/2015 10:47:25 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
There have been many members in this forum who mock the thoughts of our Creator...

Brad

Of course, the voice in your head telling you such things, that most people won't listen to you, Brad.

It's one of the special clauses that most religious lunatics in the past and present made sure was evident within doctrines in order to support the cause.

I am His voice you fool. It took a long time for God to reveal this fact about my true created existence but now I'm very bold in sharing this information with any of God's believers along with all the knowledge about the past, present delusion we're experiencing in this first age and the future age to come after this world is destroyed.

If you don't listen to His voice ( the gospel ), then you will remain confused with religion and science in this world.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:10:48 AM
At 3/21/2015 11:03:01 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Brad

I am His voice you fool. It took a long time for God to reveal this fact about my true created existence but now I'm very bold in sharing this information with any of God's believers along with all the knowledge about the past, present delusion we're experiencing in this first age and the future age to come after this world is destroyed.

If you don't listen to His voice ( the gospel ), then you will remain confused with religion and science in this world.

You've already proven that you aren't too hot at predicting the future, Brad. It's not your cup of tea.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:14:07 AM
At 3/21/2015 11:10:48 AM, annanicole wrote:

Brad

You've already proven that you aren't too hot at predicting the future, Brad. It's not your cup of tea.

I am the voice of the Lord, Anna. You simply don't believe who I AM.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:15:33 AM
At 3/21/2015 11:14:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Brad

Maybe so, but you need to shy away from telling anyone what is going to happen in the future. You simply do not know.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:17:44 AM
At 3/21/2015 11:15:33 AM, annanicole wrote:

Brad

Maybe so, but you need to shy away from telling anyone what is going to happen in the future. You simply do not know.

I know how this world will be destroyed soon and how we'll be experiencing life in the New Heaven and Earth, Anna. Since you don't believe I'm the Voice of the Lord, you will not believe anything else I testify to, either.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:18:20 AM

Brad

Mock! Mock!
Who's there?
Antichrist.
Antichrist who?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:19:35 AM
At 3/21/2015 11:18:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Brad

Mock! Mock!
Who's there?
Antichrist.
Antichrist who?

You should take this joke to the "Funny" forum in Debate.org.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:20:47 AM
At 3/21/2015 11:17:44 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Brad

I know how this world will be destroyed soon and how we'll be experiencing life in the New Heaven and Earth, Anna.

Yeah, and you also "knew" when YOU would be "destroyed" - and where ... and how ... and why. And you also claimed "God told me." So I doubt anyone will put much stock in any of your other claims.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:22:33 AM
At 3/21/2015 11:20:47 AM, annanicole wrote:

Brad

I know how this world will be destroyed soon and how we'll be experiencing life in the New Heaven and Earth, Anna.

Yeah, and you also "knew" when YOU would be "destroyed" - and where ... and how ... and why. And you also claimed "God told me." So I doubt anyone will put much stock in any of your other claims.

I will be killed for testifying to the Word of God, which is my created existence, Anna.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:27:26 AM
Now Brad, WHY should anyone be interested in a religion or what ever you choose to call it, that is so FLAWED and VAGUE?

What you have been going on and on about over the last years is much like the story of chicken little and the sky is falling.

Your religious beliefs are MADE UP from scientific fictions, religious fictions, children's fictions and other fictions.

Even what CAN be PROVED with human common senses and such, you deny.

You claim that you are the only "Saint" there is today and that everything is just an illusion and that reality is some where ELSE at some other TIME and place.

Sounds a bit like Peter Pan and other popular fiction mixed with a bit of this and a bit of that.

Seems that you are more of a fictional cartoon character then you are a Saint.

I AM REALITY Brad

You are just a confused day dreamer that is stuck in a computer game and don't realize that it is YOU that put yourself there.

YOU are the creator of yourself beyond where you may of come from before you existed or not.

It must be tough being a puppet on rubber bands.

So Saint Pinocchio are you a real boy or just a wood headed puppet?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:31:48 AM
At 3/21/2015 11:27:26 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Now Brad, WHY should anyone be interested in a religion or what ever you choose to call it, that is so FLAWED and VAGUE?

What you have been going on and on about over the last years is much like the story of chicken little and the sky is falling.

Your religious beliefs are MADE UP from scientific fictions, religious fictions, children's fictions and other fictions.

Even what CAN be PROVED with human common senses and such, you deny.

You claim that you are the only "Saint" there is today and that everything is just an illusion and that reality is some where ELSE at some other TIME and place.

Sounds a bit like Peter Pan and other popular fiction mixed with a bit of this and a bit of that.

Seems that you are more of a fictional cartoon character then you are a Saint.

I AM REALITY Brad

You are just a confused day dreamer that is stuck in a computer game and don't realize that it is YOU that put yourself there.

YOU are the creator of yourself beyond where you may of come from before you existed or not.

It must be tough being a puppet on rubber bands.

So Saint Pinocchio are you a real boy or just a wood headed puppet?

Our Creator isn't religious at all and since you don't know ME, your words were meant to deceive you and anyone listening to you.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:33:04 AM
At 3/21/2015 11:22:33 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Brad

I will be killed for testifying to the Word of God, which is my created existence, Anna.

I guess God told ya that, too.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:56:52 AM
There have been many members in this forum who mock the thoughts of our Creator that I've been testifying to in the past 6 years and 9 months since I started on June 16th, 2008.

Before I started writing and speaking for Him in this world, He warned me that most people will not listen to His thoughts ( the gospel ) that I preach.

Your attempts to try humiliate our Creator by mocking His thoughts will not have any affect on Him or the one who is writing this sentence. It only shows how foolish you are and proves you don't know Him.

Have a great day in the mind ( thoughts ) of our Lord and Savior, who is our Creator of everything visible and invisible.

Saint Brad

Your version of the deity should be mocked as it is crazy!
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 12:37:43 PM
"Our Creator isn't religious at all and since you don't know ME, your words were meant to deceive you and anyone listening to you."

If :ME" stands for "Mental Escape", I understand the concept well as it is a very popular concept for those that seek escape from what bothers their denial.

If you are satisfied with your personal ME and it is working well for you, have at it,

but you had better get used to the teasing as you are much like a 12 year old that still believes in santa and other such concepts as they don't want to give them up or move on to the next popular fictions of reality and truth.

The funny part of REALITY is that those that have computers can just turn you off at will. Now you read Brad and now you don't.

It must be a bummer not being real.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 6:50:09 PM

Brad

I know how this world will be destroyed soon and how we'll be experiencing life in the New Heaven and Earth, Anna. Since you don't believe I'm the Voice of the Lord, you will not believe anything else I testify to, either.

Since you do not believe anything but your own thoughts are the voice of the Lord you will obviously not believe anything except your own thoughts Brad. Even if God spoke to you through another person you would not believe him because you do not want to believe he uses anything or anyone but you to speak through.
You delude yourself thoroughly Brad. You are being led astray by your own deceptive thoughts which constantly make a fool out of you.

If you think the creator can speak to you through the thoughts in your own mind, why do you think he needs you to be his voice when he could just as easily speak to anyone else though the thoughts in their mind too?
Can't you see that all people believe their own thoughts and reject anyone elses when all they can see is the others speaking garbage?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 7:03:15 PM

No one is going to kill you for your stupidity Brad.
Most will simply ignore your words and put them down to delusions.
Some humor you a bit to your face to make you feel good about your delusions and so you feel like a few are actually listening to you but in reality they are mocking you behind your back.
A few tell you truthfully that we believe you need help but you obviously refuse to get any help.
However, at least you don't seem to be a person who would physically harm anyone.
You just harm yourself with your own self deceptions.
You obviously enjoy your mental illness and have no intention of fixing it.
If you feel mocked then understand those who are mocking you to your face are at least being honest with you. Those who pretend to believe you are not being honest with you, but you will obviously believe only what you want to believe.
You want to choose you own believers and unbelievers in spite of the fact that you convince no one of anything but that fact that you are mentally unstable.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 7:19:20 PM
The only one who is going to be held accountable is Karl B. Holkesvig who is Brad Holkesvig's son. He threw Brad Holkesvig his father out of his house and made him a homeless bum.
It turns out Brad is the voice of God who walks around with a whiteboard around his neck.
Brad is a Christians worst nightmare. He is possessed by God and even sleeps outside a church to avoid the police who would like him in some homeless shelter.
He wrote:"You wrote:"I was sleeping in a park until the police made me leave. Now I'm sleeping next to a church building where the police can't find me. "
I cannot say he speaks for God, but he has been attacking Christians on every forum he visited. That sounds like the God we grew up with critical of Christian hypocrites.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 9:50:57 PM
At 3/21/2015 6:50:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Brad

Since you do not believe anything but your own thoughts are the voice of the Lord you will obviously not believe anything except your own thoughts Brad. Even if God spoke to you through another person you would not believe him because you do not want to believe he uses anything or anyone but you to speak through.
You delude yourself thoroughly Brad. You are being led astray by your own deceptive thoughts which constantly make a fool out of you.

If you think the creator can speak to you through the thoughts in your own mind, why do you think he needs you to be his voice when he could just as easily speak to anyone else though the thoughts in their mind too?
Can't you see that all people believe their own thoughts and reject anyone elses when all they can see is the others speaking garbage?

I have listened to many of God's chosen believers who were used to bring me information that God needed to teach me deeper knowledge.

You're an antichrist with absolutely no knowledge of God to give me.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 9:53:58 PM
At 3/21/2015 11:33:04 AM, annanicole wrote:

Brad

Yes, through the Voice of the Lord, He taught me that the flesh writing this post would be killed for testifying to His knowledge. I learned that 14 months after I started testifying to His knowledge on June 16th, 2008. But He has never given me the exact date of when I'll be killed.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 9:55:12 PM
At 3/21/2015 11:56:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Saint Brad

Your version of the deity should be mocked as it is crazy!

It's the same reason all God's saints were killed. They sounded very crazy talking about God's people coming from an invisible realm.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 9:56:02 PM
At 3/21/2015 9:53:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Brad

Yes, through the Voice of the Lord, He taught me that the flesh writing this post would be killed for testifying to His knowledge. I learned that 14 months after I started testifying to His knowledge on June 16th, 2008. But He has never given me the exact date of when I'll be killed.

No, but you claimed that He gave you an exact BY WHICH you would be killed. When asked why you lied, you claimed that God made you do it!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 9:56:08 PM
At 3/21/2015 12:37:43 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
"Our Creator isn't religious at all and since you don't know ME, your words were meant to deceive you and anyone listening to you."

If :ME" stands for "Mental Escape", I understand the concept well as it is a very popular concept for those that seek escape from what bothers their denial.

If you are satisfied with your personal ME and it is working well for you, have at it,

but you had better get used to the teasing as you are much like a 12 year old that still believes in santa and other such concepts as they don't want to give them up or move on to the next popular fictions of reality and truth.

The funny part of REALITY is that those that have computers can just turn you off at will. Now you read Brad and now you don't.

It must be a bummer not being real.

If I'm like a 12 year old, then you're not even born yet.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 9:57:18 PM
At 3/21/2015 9:56:02 PM, annanicole wrote:

Brad

No, but you claimed that He gave you an exact BY WHICH you would be killed. When asked why you lied, you claimed that God made you do it!

That's a meaningless statement, Anna. There is no such thing as an exact BY WHICH.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 10:02:46 PM
At 3/21/2015 9:57:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Brad

That's a meaningless statement, Anna. There is no such thing as an exact BY WHICH.

God told you that you would be killed ON or BEFORE a certain date, the date BY WHICH you would be killed. You admitted that you lied about that.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 10:10:34 PM
At 3/21/2015 10:02:46 PM, annanicole wrote:

Brad

God told you that you would be killed ON or BEFORE a certain date, the date BY WHICH you would be killed. You admitted that you lied about that.

Should I start talking about the lie that you told me, Anna? Brittney has never talked to you and if you did talk to her about me six months ago, you would have brought it to my immediate attention at that time.

All flesh are called liars by our Creator, Anna. My flesh will be killed soon but it has been severely punished for 35 years by our Creator while He's using it for His purpose.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 10:25:29 PM
At 3/21/2015 10:10:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Brad

Should I start talking about the lie that you told me, Anna? Brittney has never talked to you and if you did talk to her about me six months ago, you would have brought it to my immediate attention at that time.

All flesh are called liars by our Creator, Anna. My flesh will be killed soon but it has been severely punished for 35 years by our Creator while He's using it for His purpose.

So which time are you lying?

(1) God told me that I would be killed on or before Jan 25, 2015, or

(2) God told me how this world will end?

Neither time, one time, or both times?
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 10:36:32 PM

Saint Brad

You said that everyone was doing exactly what god planned for them. So by calling other people fools for what they say and do, are you not calling god a fool?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 10:38:06 PM
At 3/21/2015 10:25:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/21/2015 10:10:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Brad

So which time are you lying?

(1) God told me that I would be killed on or before Jan 25, 2015, or

The flesh lied about being killed by Jan 25, 2015 and it has been punished with several humiliating moments of explaining why it lied to His chosen believers who have asked me why it's still alive. In fact, I was humbly explaining this lie to one of God's chosen believers this morning. Her name is Lynn. She was relieved that I'm still alive and now knows why ALL the flesh on this earth will be killed, including the flesh of all the other saints and prophets who were also liars.

(2) God told me how this world will end?

God was right on the money when He had me write the story about how this world will end but He never gave me the EXACT DATE of when it will end. When the earth begins to shake violently, you won't have time to contemplate on whether I was lying to you or not.

Neither time, one time, or both times?