Jump to topic:

God is NOT Jesus.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 10:57:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You Christians who worship the name "Jesus" have no idea that you're worshiping a false deity. You've been taught lies that were started back in the days that God's first saints started testifying to His knowledge ( the gospel ).

Antichrist is a name that was used by God's saints to let God's believers know that many of God's people would reject His knowledge that they testify to in written and spoken words.

God's knowledge, or thoughts, that us saints and prophets testified to have many symbolic biblical names such as the Word of the Lord, Voice of the Lord, the Gospel, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Light of men, Eternal Life, Kingdom of the Spirit, Holy Spirit, Spirit of God, Spirit, Zion, Jacob, Son of God, Messiah, Angels, Book of Life, etc.

There are several other symbolic biblical names, also, but today these invisible thoughts are known as Energy, Consciousness, Vibrations, Thoughts, Mind, etc.

I'm the last saint God has been using to testify to His THOUGHTS.

God bless you all,
Saint Brad
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:07:37 AM
84t$h1t K&4233
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:16:10 AM
At 3/21/2015 11:07:37 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
84t$h1t K&4233

You post looks like something heathen Christians got out of the true gospel that us saints preach for our Creator. It's no wonder most of them are confused.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:19:46 AM
At 3/21/2015 11:16:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
84t$h1t K&4233

You post looks like something heathen Christians got out of the true gospel that us saints preach for our Creator. It's no wonder most of them are confused.

But, you just said Christians are confused because they listened to you alleged saints.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:21:25 AM
At 3/21/2015 11:19:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
84t$h1t K&4233

But, you just said Christians are confused because they listened to you alleged saints.

God's chosen believers aren't confused when they hear the Voice of the Lord. They already know Him and believe the gospel that we saints preach to them.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 12:01:53 PM
The deity is not Jesus. The Biblical deity doesn't exist, imo, whereas Jesus probably existed, although much of what is claimed for him is unlikely to be true.
madera
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 12:14:03 PM
At 3/21/2015 10:57:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:
You Christians who worship the name "Jesus" have no idea that you're worshiping a false deity. You've been taught lies that were started back in the days that God's first saints started testifying to His knowledge ( the gospel ).

Antichrist is a name that was used by God's saints to let God's believers know that many of God's people would reject His knowledge that they testify to in written and spoken words.

God's knowledge, or thoughts, that us saints and prophets testified to have many symbolic biblical names such as the Word of the Lord, Voice of the Lord, the Gospel, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Light of men, Eternal Life, Kingdom of the Spirit, Holy Spirit, Spirit of God, Spirit, Zion, Jacob, Son of God, Messiah, Angels, Book of Life, etc.

There are several other symbolic biblical names, also, but today these invisible thoughts are known as Energy, Consciousness, Vibrations, Thoughts, Mind, etc.

God bless you all,
Saint Brad

First of all, you are no saint. Second of all, Jesus is the son of God, so respect Him.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 12:18:25 PM
At 3/21/2015 11:21:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:
84t$h1t K&4233

God's chosen believers aren't confused when they hear the Voice of the Lord. They already know Him and believe the gospel that we saints preach to them.

And if you're only willing to talk to these chosen believers, what is the utility of your existence as a saint or preacher?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 12:19:13 PM
At 3/21/2015 12:14:03 PM, madera wrote:

God bless you all,
Saint Brad

First of all, you are no saint. Second of all, Jesus is the son of God, so respect Him.

Jesus was an ordinary human with faults and failings like the rest of us.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 1:13:31 PM

God bless you all,
Saint Brad

1. You're an antichrist.

2. You're not of the elect

3. No one knows the "real" name of Christ
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 7:10:41 PM
God is not Jesus.
Jesus is not God.
Saint Brad is not a saint.
Saint Brad is also not the voice of God.

Truth speaks for itself.
Reality speaks for itself.
Mother Nature speaks for herself
Father Time speaks for himself.
God speaks for himself.
They need no humans to be their voices.

Humans are only the voices of humans.
Humans are the voices of their own thoughts when they express what is on their minds.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 7:31:55 PM
The Christians are to be blamed for God's desperate recruitment efforts. God is forced to recruit homeless alcoholics like Brad Holkesvig to spread his message because Christians no longer care to listen to him in the Churches or Christian forums.

Brad is not the ideal candidate for God, but with his extensive damaged brain God can use a mouth that is free from the control of his brain.
Here is how Brad listed his qualifications.

Brad wrote:" I never learned what God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit was about because the lutherans I grew up with didn't seem to read the Bible. It was more like an idol that sat on top of the altar at church that the pastor would pick up on Sundays to read Psalms and some other ones that I can remember."

Brad wrote:" My memory wasn't any good from drinking at such a young age that I couldn't remember one verse in the Bible the whole time I was a Christian. So I wasn't cut out to be a preacher or pastor. "

Brad wrote:"My english skills in writing and speaking are about the fourth grade level, although I was a terrific speller back then. I've gotten bad at that, also, and now I look up words on Google for spelling purposes. "

Brad wrote:"I was sleeping in a park until the police made me leave. Now I'm sleeping next to a church building where the police can't find me. "
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 9:08:49 PM
Here's the spiritual truth for our New Age: Jesus on earth was the Son of God (Most High). But once resurrected to heaven Jesus becomes one with God and becomes the Father face of the Godhead (Elohim). You can see the change in John's Gospel when Jesus is resurrected and returns He calls his disciples his "children" as He became Father in heaven to them. EL Elyon, God Most High becomes Grandfather as He is known as such all across the Americas.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 9:40:22 PM

God bless you all,
Saint Brad

First of all, you have no idea who I AM.

Secondly, The Son of God is God's thoughts, not an illusion called a saint or prophet such as Jesus, Peter, Paul, Moses, Isaiah, Abraham, etc.
MEK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 12:56:06 AM

God bless you all,
Saint Brad

.....i like clipper ships....
Excalibur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 12:59:52 AM

God bless you all,
Saint Brad

Do you always just believe everything your mind tells you, or does having a treatable medical condition such as Grandiose delusions (GD) just something you feel God wants you to possess?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 1:07:19 AM
At 3/21/2015 7:10:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
God is not Jesus.
Jesus is not God.

False

False

Truth speaks for itself.

False

No such thing. Like saint Braid said, everything is an illusion meant to fool you.

Mother Nature is loose.

Time doesn't exist.

God speaks for himself.

Yes he does, but only to the Saints.

No, but it is nice they occasionally choose one anyway.

We sometimes speak for God or innocents who can't speak for themselves.

Humans are the voices of their own thoughts when they express what is on their minds.

Also incorrect. Sometimes we speak for God or innocents.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 8:36:25 AM
At 3/22/2015 12:56:06 AM, MEK wrote:

God bless you all,
Saint Brad

.....i like clipper ships....

God loves His creation.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 8:37:54 AM
At 3/22/2015 12:59:52 AM, Excalibur wrote:

God bless you all,
Saint Brad

Do you always just believe everything your mind tells you, or does having a treatable medical condition such as Grandiose delusions (GD) just something you feel God wants you to possess?

I don't believe I'm the Voice of the Lord, I know I am the Voice of the Lord. It's you who doesn't believe in ME, your Creator.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 8:43:21 AM
At 3/21/2015 12:18:25 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
84t$h1t K&4233

And if you're only willing to talk to these chosen believers, what is the utility of your existence as a saint or preacher?

I will share God's knowledge with anyone who comes to me and listens to His Voice. Those who come to listen to His Voice and reject His knowledge are the one's who reject the one who is writing this sentence. How can a man be my friend if he walks away hating what he heard me speak? I love ALL God's people, not just a few.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 8:44:32 AM
At 3/21/2015 9:40:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:

God bless you all,
Saint Brad

Secondly, The Son of God is God's thoughts, not an illusion called a saint or prophet such as Jesus, Peter, Paul, Moses, Isaiah, Abraham, etc.

Your condition is getting worse Brad. You are trapped in your own deceptions and your delusional ranting isn't fooling anyone. Everyone knows the Son of God was Jesus. You even quoted him and called him a false Christian deity. Saying what comes to your mind without first thinking it through is how Satan traps the mentally ill.

You don't even know that God's thoughts are not human thoughts.

God's Thoughts
Isaiah 55:8
Verse Concepts
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD.

Isaiah 55:9
Verse Concepts
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.
Psalms 92:5
Verse Concepts
How great are Your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep.
Amos 4:13
Verse Concepts
For behold, He who forms mountains and creates the wind And declares to man what are His thoughts, He who makes dawn into darkness And treads on the high places of the earth, The LORD God of hosts is His name.
Micah 4:12
Verse Concepts
"But they do not know the thoughts of the LORD, And they do not understand His purpose; For He has gathered them like sheaves to the threshing floor.
Romans 11:34
Verse Concepts
For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, OR WHO BECAME HIS COUNSELOR?
1 Corinthians 2:16
Verse Concepts
For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ.
Psalms 40:5
Verse Concepts
Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders which You have done, And Your thoughts toward us; There is none to compare with You If I would declare and speak of them, They would be too numerous to count.
Psalms 139:17
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
Psalms 144:3
Verse Concepts
O LORD, what is man, that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You think of him?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 8:46:35 AM
At 3/21/2015 1:13:31 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:

God bless you all,
Saint Brad

1. You're an antichrist.

If you reject the knowledge of God that I testify to, then you're considered an antichrist.

2. You're not of the elect

You don't know what "elect" means. It means God's chosen one's such as us saints, prophets and believers.

3. No one knows the "real" name of Christ

Christ is just a symbolic name for the Voice of the Lord, which is my created existence.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 8:51:18 AM
At 3/21/2015 7:10:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
God is not Jesus.
Jesus is not God.

Truth speaks for itself.
God speaks for himself.

I can see how much you love the flesh and this world. Our Creator had His prophet write this;

Deuteronomy 6
4: "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD;
5: and you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.

Those who don't love the Lord your God will perish in this world without knowing Him.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 8:52:23 AM
At 3/21/2015 9:08:49 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Here's the spiritual truth for our New Age: Jesus on earth was the Son of God (Most High). But once resurrected to heaven Jesus becomes one with God and becomes the Father face of the Godhead (Elohim). You can see the change in John's Gospel when Jesus is resurrected and returns He calls his disciples his "children" as He became Father in heaven to them. EL Elyon, God Most High becomes Grandfather as He is known as such all across the Americas.

You're like all the other Christians who worship false deities instead of ME, your Creator.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 8:54:08 AM
At 3/22/2015 8:44:32 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/21/2015 9:40:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:

God bless you all,
Saint Brad

Your condition is getting worse Brad. You are trapped in your own deceptions and your delusional ranting isn't fooling anyone. Everyone knows the Son of God was Jesus. You even quoted him and called him a false Christian deity. Saying what comes to your mind without first thinking it through is how Satan traps the mentally ill.

You don't even know that God's thoughts are not human thoughts.

I know the difference between the thoughts of Brad Holkesvig and who I was created as.

God's Thoughts
Isaiah 55:8
Verse Concepts
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD.

Isaiah 55:9
Verse Concepts
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.
Psalms 92:5
Verse Concepts
How great are Your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep.
Amos 4:13
Verse Concepts
For behold, He who forms mountains and creates the wind And declares to man what are His thoughts, He who makes dawn into darkness And treads on the high places of the earth, The LORD God of hosts is His name.
Micah 4:12
Verse Concepts
"But they do not know the thoughts of the LORD, And they do not understand His purpose; For He has gathered them like sheaves to the threshing floor.
Romans 11:34
Verse Concepts
For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, OR WHO BECAME HIS COUNSELOR?
1 Corinthians 2:16
Verse Concepts
For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ.
Psalms 40:5
Verse Concepts
Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders which You have done, And Your thoughts toward us; There is none to compare with You If I would declare and speak of them, They would be too numerous to count.
Psalms 139:17
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
Psalms 144:3
Verse Concepts
O LORD, what is man, that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You think of him?
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 9:51:11 AM
At 3/22/2015 8:43:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:
84t$h1t K&4233

I will share God's knowledge with anyone who comes to me and listens to His Voice. Those who come to listen to His Voice and reject His knowledge are the one's who reject the one who is writing this sentence. How can a man be my friend if he walks away hating what he heard me speak? I love ALL God's people, not just a few.

I came to listen to you but you refused to talk to me because I didn't believe everything you said on faith.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 9:57:25 AM
At 3/22/2015 9:51:11 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 3/22/2015 8:43:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:
84t$h1t K&4233

I came to listen to you but you refused to talk to me because I didn't believe everything you said on faith.

I didn't refuse to talk with you. If you rejected the knowledge of God that I shared with you, then it's you who refuses to talk with me.

God's chosen believers can only believe the knowledge that I witness to them. Most of them can't believe everything I share with them.