Jump to topic:

Anyone else noticed?

DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 3:28:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
JUST how active JCMTarzan has been and how quiet Cerebral_Narcisist has been the last week or so? EVER since I exposed the former of being the latter!

Even now JCMT is working up a new account into a believable entity, as he slowly retires the old.. all he has left is deceptions.. (and they do not work on me!) he certainly doesn't have any viable arguments, just the occasional scoffing and mocking.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 3:53:49 AM
At 7/21/2010 3:28:58 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
JUST how active JCMTarzan has been and how quiet Cerebral_Narcisist has been the last week or so? EVER since I exposed the former of being the latter!

Even now JCMT is working up a new account into a believable entity, as he slowly retires the old.. all he has left is deceptions.. (and they do not work on me!) he certainly doesn't have any viable arguments, just the occasional scoffing and mocking.

Though this is obviously a troll post, in that it is not intended to create any worthwhile discussion but merely provoke me into a response and so create a flame war I will reply to it, just once only.

You challenged me to a direct confrontation and then went quiet on the matter, I could easily meet you and prove to you that I am a 31 year old British male, not a 20 something american.

Your ongoing feud with tarzan does not interest me in the slightest.

I am still very active on the forums, however there is very little for me to say on the Religious forum. Dialouge with you incurs only personal insult and evasion, beyond that there is only Yvette trying to provoke theists into a rational response. There is at the moment nothing for me to reply to.

I am happy to give you yet another chance, but is there any point? A few posts into a theological discussion and you will react with typical evasion, deception and anger.

Unless you actually want a decent discussion I would prefer it if you simply ignored my existence and allowed me to ignore yours.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 5:10:38 AM
Why would C_B found the SHGL if he was retiring the account?
*facepalm*
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:29:21 AM

Dat, there is seriously no reason to think these two are the same person. This kind of paranoid delusion is not healthy. Even if it were true, this kind of obsession is unhealthy.

How are things with you at the moment? I remember you saying you've stopped attending your church because of a row over women having authority. Have you joined another church? Are there any others suitable?

I also can't help noticing that you're back to your old tricks of going through this religion section of the forum everyday, posting in all the recent threads. I know you think having the last word proves you are right, but can you not see that all it really proves is that you are more obsessive than everyone else?

Is there anyone (human) who you can talk and discuss your feelings with?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:36:52 AM
This is the troll line. Please respect it.

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:37:13 AM
There's an easy way to solve this. Both of you take a timestamped picture of yourselves.

That being said, JCMT and C_N have distinctly different writing styles and disagree on many subjects. C_N frequently uses British phrases and British spelling, JCMT is clearly American. JCMT is also much more accomplished philosophically (no offense) than C_N.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:43:42 AM
At 7/21/2010 11:37:13 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
There's an easy way to solve this. Both of you take a timestamped picture of yourselves.

Nope... I don't really want to have sexually repressed chavtatsic teenagers edit my picture in a continuation of the hate campaign against me. I am keeping my ugly mug to myself.

That being said, JCMT and C_N have distinctly different writing styles and disagree on many subjects. C_N frequently uses British phrases and British spelling, JCMT is clearly American. JCMT is also much more accomplished philosophically (no offense) than C_N.

No offense taken, I have no education in philosophy at all. I still know how to think though which is essentially the benefit of a philosophical education and I still managed to beat a philosophy major in a philosphy debate!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:49:38 AM
At 7/21/2010 3:53:49 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I will reply to it, just once only.

Shark farts!
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 1:09:39 PM
At 7/21/2010 11:49:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Shark farts!

And then what happens? Wait, was that "farts" the noun?
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 3:54:35 AM

Though this is obviously a troll post, in that it is not intended to create any worthwhile discussion but merely provoke me into a response and so create a flame war I will reply to it, just once only.

You challenged me to a direct confrontation and then went quiet on the matter, I could easily meet you and prove to you that I am a 31 year old British male, not a 20 something american.

I am still very active on the forums, however there is very little for me to say on the Religious forum. Dialouge with you incurs only personal insult and evasion, beyond that there is only Yvette trying to provoke theists into a rational response. There is at the moment nothing for me to reply to.

I am happy to give you yet another chance, but is there any point? A few posts into a theological discussion and you will react with typical evasion, deception and anger.

Unless you actually want a decent discussion I would prefer it if you simply ignored my existence and allowed me to ignore yours.

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

No SOONER do I point out C_N's absence as an indicator then HEY PRESTO! he reappears as JCMT disappears!

Why not report me? start an investigation?
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 7:47:12 AM
At 7/22/2010 3:54:35 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

No SOONER do I point out C_N's absence as an indicator then HEY PRESTO! he reappears as JCMT disappears!

I am still an active member of this site of course I am going to see your posts, the fact that I do not spam the religion foum every day does not not mean I am not still here. At various times I may be online, tarzan may be online or indeed we are sometimes online together. I am not tarzan.

I will not report you because there is no such facility on this site. I will start an investigation because I have no means to do so, no reason to do so.

I'll meet you and show you my passport if you want.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 2:51:38 AM
At 7/22/2010 7:47:12 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

I am still an active member of this site of course I am going to see your posts, the fact that I do not spam the religion foum every day does not not mean I am not still here. At various times I may be online, tarzan may be online or indeed we are sometimes online together. I am not tarzan.

I will not report you because there is no such facility on this site. I will start an investigation because I have no means to do so, no reason to do so.

Go to my profile and click 'report profile' and a box will come up for you to fill in the details.

I'm going to be passing thru London on the first weekend of September.
The Cross.. the Cross.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 6:36:01 AM

At 7/23/2010 2:51:38 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Trafalgar Square. High noon.
JustCallMeTarzan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 8:34:09 AM

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Yawn... been there, done that. Remember when I posted the email from customer service? It's in the forums somewhere... go look it up.

But if you REALLY had any suspicions at all, you would be the one reporting ME.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 11:38:44 PM
At 7/23/2010 2:51:38 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Go to my profile and click 'report profile' and a box will come up for you to fill in the details.

Shouldn't you do that to me?

Sunday?
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 5:51:52 PM
At 7/21/2010 1:09:39 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:49:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Shark farts!

And then what happens? Wait, was that "farts" the noun?

And then it follows through. Oh wait, on second read, it probably was the noun.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 3:17:27 AM
At 7/23/2010 8:34:09 AM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Yawn... been there, done that. Remember when I posted the email from customer service? It's in the forums somewhere... go look it up.

Got any questions about the Bible or Christianity I can help you out with?
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 3:25:21 AM
At 7/27/2010 3:17:27 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

"Got any questions about the Bible or Christianity"

Many,

"Got any questions about the Bible or Christianity I can help you out with?"

Absolutely none.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 8:00:39 AM
At 7/27/2010 3:25:21 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Many,

Absolutely none.

STILL trying to 'hurt my feelings'?
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 8:07:58 AM
At 7/28/2010 8:00:39 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Many,

Absolutely none.

Not really but I am still waiting for a reply on the trinity.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 8:10:18 AM
At 7/28/2010 8:07:58 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Many,

Absolutely none.

http://www.debate.org...

I'm SO looking forward to London!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 8:12:49 AM
At 7/28/2010 8:10:18 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Many,

Absolutely none.

Where in that thread do you awnser the question?
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 8:18:27 AM
At 7/28/2010 8:12:49 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/28/2010 8:10:18 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Many,

Absolutely none.

Where in that thread do you awnser the question?

TWICE! keep looking..
The Cross.. the Cross.